Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger's experience of 'Performance'?
2. What was the verdict for Jagger?
3. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
4. How did Faithfull characterize the environment in the place where she spent time away from home?
5. What does Faithfull say she felt like after her arrest?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Howard Tose.
2. Describe Marianne Faithfull's first real experience with Mick Jagger.
3. What effect does Faithfull say drugs had on Mick Jagger in the 1960s?
4. How was the Rolling Stones' image changing by the late 1960s?
5. What was Mick Jagger like after his release from prison?
6. How does Faithfull characterize her early days with Mick Jagger?
7. Where did Marianne Faithfull's family come from?
8. What were the consequences of Faithfull's parents' divorce?
9. What was the effect of 'Performance' on Jagger and Faithfull's relationship?
10. How does Faithfull characterize 'Let it Bleed'?
Essay Topic 1
What are the various legacies for which Marianne Faithfull could be known? Which do you think will be the most important?
Essay Topic 2
At the end of 'Faithfull,' Marianne Faithfull says that her mother saw that art was a true aristocracy. Evaluate the value of this statement based on the contents of Faithfull's life.
Essay Topic 3
Given the strong presence of the British aristocracy in Faithfull's story, describe how her life would have unfolded differently if Faithfull had been American.
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)