|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
2. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between herself and the Stones on one hand and the cops on the other?
3. Who was NOT charged after the bust?
4. What did Faithfull want to do while Anita Pallenberg, James Fox, and Mick Jagger got involved in 'Performance' together?
5. Who is James Fox?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Marianne Faithfull's lifestyle in Soho.
2. What was the effect of 'Performance' on Jagger and Faithfull's relationship?
3. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Howard Tose.
4. How did Broken English have negative consequences for Faithfull and Ben Brierly?
5. What were the consequences of Faithfull's parents' divorce?
6. Describe Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull's relationship with James Fox and Andee Cohen.
7. Describe Faithfull's relationship with the place at Courtfield Road.
8. Describe Faithfull and the Stones' arrest.
9. What charges were filed as a result of the arrest?
10. What was Faithfull's role in the perception of the Stones?
Essay Topic 1
What is the difference between the culture of hard drugs and the culture of drugs like marijuana and LSD? What are the differences between druggies and people like Mick Jagger who can just dabble in drug culture without being snared by addiction?
Essay Topic 2
What experience was most influential in turning Marianne Faithfull away from drugs? What makes that experience more influential than others?
Essay Topic 3
Write an evaluation that reviews 'Faithfull.' What is this book's place in culture? What are its uses? Who is its audience? What are its limitations?
This section contains 1,374 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)