|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faithfull say Jagger blamed her for?
2. Who does Faithfull compare herself to, in her meeting with Dylan?
3. What would Jagger and Faithfull do during breaks at recording sessions?
4. Whom did Anita Pallenberg begin to date, after Faithfull performed in a play in London?
5. How did Jagger's dandyish clothing affect the public's view of him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the changes Marianne Faithfull made in her management after she got famous.
2. What conflict did Marianne Faithfull feel when she got pregnant?
3. Describe Marianne Faithfull's 1965 pregnancy.
4. How did Jagger and Faithfull get into films?
5. What was Faithfull's role in the perception of the Stones?
6. What was Mick Jagger's time in prison like?
7. How did the Stones' image change while Mick Jagger was in prison?
8. How does Faithfull characterize her mother's storytelling?
9. What were Jagger and Faithfull's times like at Harley House?
10. What was Faithfull's relationship with Mick Jagger while she was spending time at Courtfield Road?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Using Faithfull's narrative, describe the relationship between art and drugs. Are they both forms of self-destruction? Of enlightenment? Of fulfillment? What trade-offs do they require?
Essay Topic 2
The 1960s seem to be making a perpetual resurgence in contemporary culture. How are the 1960s Faithfull presents different from the 1960s people now seem to believe in?
Essay Topic 3
Debate the proposition that 'Faithfull' should be banned.
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)