|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
2. What came of the interview Faithfull and Jagger gave to the Daily Mirror?
3. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
4. What had the Rolling Stones become by 1967, according to Faithfull?
5. How did Keith Richards end up looking, as a result of the bust?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull's relationship with James Fox and Andee Cohen.
2. How did Faithfull and Mick Jagger approach the question of having children together?
3. What was Mick Jagger's time in prison like?
4. What was Mick Jagger like after his release from prison?
5. How did Jagger and Faithfull get into films?
6. How did Marianne Faithfull end up with Mick Jagger?
7. What was the effect of 'Performance' on Jagger and Faithfull's relationship?
8. What advice did Andrew Loog Oldham give Marianne?
9. Describe Marianne Faithfull's 1965 pregnancy.
10. What was the result of the interview Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull gave to The Daily Mirror?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Make an annotated time line of Marianne Faithfull's life. Track the appearance and disappearance of other people as much as you can.
Essay Topic 2
What was Faithfull's most important work? Was it a song, an album, or a work of a different kind?
Essay Topic 3
What kind of person would find Marianne Faithfull's memoir inspiring? What kind of person would find it disgusting? Working from the text, describe four or five personality types who would react to 'Faithfull' differently.
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)