|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
2. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
3. How does Faithfull characterize Brian Jones' descent during the Rolling Stones' rise to fame?
4. What does Faithfull say Jagger channeled into his music?
5. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize her mother's storytelling?
2. Describe Faithfull's relationship with the place at Courtfield Road.
3. How did Faithfull and Mick Jagger approach the question of having children together?
4. What was the effect of 'Performance' on Jagger and Faithfull's relationship?
5. What advice did Andrew Loog Oldham give Marianne?
6. What was the result of the interview Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull gave to The Daily Mirror?
7. How were the Rolling Stones seen by 1967?
8. How does Faithfull characterize her early days with Mick Jagger?
9. Describe Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull's relationship with James Fox and Andee Cohen.
10. How did Jagger and Faithfull get into films?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Given the strong presence of the British aristocracy in Faithfull's story, describe how her life would have unfolded differently if Faithfull had been American.
Essay Topic 2
What was Faithfull's most important work? Was it a song, an album, or a work of a different kind?
Essay Topic 3
Make an annotated time line of Marianne Faithfull's life. Track the appearance and disappearance of other people as much as you can.
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)