|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Keith Richards avoid the set of 'Performance'?
2. What does Faithfull say she felt like after her arrest?
3. What does Faithfull say about shopping with Jagger?
4. How did 'Ruby Tuesday' start?
5. Whom would Faithfull spend time with when she left her home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Marianne Faithfull's first real experience with Mick Jagger.
2. Describe Faithfull's first meeting with Bob Dylan.
3. What happened when Marianne Faithfull decided to leave Courtfield Road one day?
4. What were Jagger and Faithfull's times like at Harley House?
5. Describe the changes Marianne Faithfull made in her management after she got famous.
6. What advice did Andrew Loog Oldham give Marianne?
7. Describe Faithfull's relationship with the place at Courtfield Road.
8. How were the Stones framed for arrest?
9. What effect does Faithfull say drugs had on Mick Jagger in the 1960s?
10. How were the Rolling Stones seen by 1967?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Where is the climax of this book? Are there different climaxes? What questions does each climax resolve? What questions does each climax leave unanswered?
Essay Topic 2
At the end of 'Faithfull,' Marianne Faithfull says that her mother saw that art was a true aristocracy. Evaluate the value of this statement based on the contents of Faithfull's life.
Essay Topic 3
Given the strong presence of the British aristocracy in Faithfull's story, describe how her life would have unfolded differently if Faithfull had been American.
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)