Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger's experience of 'Performance'?
2. What was the verdict for Jagger?
3. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
4. How did Faithfull characterize the environment in the place where she spent time away from home?
5. What does Faithfull say she felt like after her arrest?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Howard Tose.
2. Describe Marianne Faithfull's first real experience with Mick Jagger.
3. What effect does Faithfull say drugs had on Mick Jagger in the 1960s?
4. How was the Rolling Stones' image changing by the late 1960s?
5. What was Mick Jagger like after his release from prison?
6. How does Faithfull characterize her early days with Mick Jagger?
7. Where did Marianne Faithfull's family come from?
8. What were the consequences of Faithfull's parents' divorce?
9. What was the effect of 'Performance' on Jagger and Faithfull's relationship?
10. How does Faithfull characterize 'Let it Bleed'?
What was Faithfull's most important work? Was it a song, an album, or a work of a different kind?
What is the difference between the culture of hard drugs and the culture of drugs like marijuana and LSD? What are the differences between druggies and people like Mick Jagger who can just dabble in drug culture without being snared by addiction?
Make an annotated time line of Marianne Faithfull's life. Track the appearance and disappearance of other people as much as you can.
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)