|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the cops take when they arrested Faithfull and the Stones?
2. How did Bob Dylan appear to Faithfull before she met him?
3. What was Faithfull's strategy for answering reporters' questions?
4. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
5. What was the verdict for Jagger?
Short Essay Questions
1. What conflict did Marianne Faithfull feel when she got pregnant?
2. Describe the changes Marianne Faithfull made in her management after she got famous.
3. Describe the scene at Courtfield Road.
4. Describe Marianne Faithfull's 1965 pregnancy.
5. Describe Faithfull's first meeting with Bob Dylan.
6. What was the set of 'Performance' like?
7. Describe Faithfull and the Stones' arrest.
8. What was the effect of 'Performance' on Jagger and Faithfull's relationship?
9. What was Mick Jagger's response to being arrested?
10. How did Jagger and Faithfull get into films?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is missing from this book? What should have been covered or presented that was not? What is the effect of this absence? Describe an element that ought to have been covered, and explain why it would have made the book stronger.
Essay Topic 2
Evaluate your own reading of 'Faithfull.' Did you resist it, or were you compelled by the story? What does your reading tell you about yourself and your interests? Use specific examples from the book to describe yourself as a reader.
Essay Topic 3
What experience was most influential in turning Marianne Faithfull away from drugs? What makes that experience more influential than others?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)