|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Anita Pallenberg after 'Performance', according to Faithfull?
2. What was Mick Jagger always pretending, according to Faithfull?
3. Why does Faithfull say she started dating Mick Jagger?
4. How did Jagger's dandyish clothing affect the public's view of him?
5. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Faithfull say about Brian Jones' behavior after Mick Jagger's release from prison?
2. Describe the changes Marianne Faithfull made in her management after she got famous.
3. What was Faithfull's relationship with Mick Jagger while she was spending time at Courtfield Road?
4. How did the Stones' image change while Mick Jagger was in prison?
5. Describe the scene at Courtfield Road.
6. How did Jagger and Faithfull get into films?
7. What was the set of 'Performance' like?
8. What happened when Marianne Faithfull decided to leave Courtfield Road one day?
9. What was Faithfull's relationship with 'As Tears Go By'?
10. What was Mick Jagger's time in prison like?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an evaluation that reviews 'Faithfull.' What is this book's place in culture? What are its uses? Who is its audience? What are its limitations?
Essay Topic 2
What experience was most influential in turning Marianne Faithfull away from drugs? What makes that experience more influential than others?
Essay Topic 3
Evaluate your own reading of 'Faithfull.' Did you resist it, or were you compelled by the story? What does your reading tell you about yourself and your interests? Use specific examples from the book to describe yourself as a reader.
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)