|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Bianca attractive to Mick Jagger?
(a) She was sober.
(b) She was poor.
(c) She was young.
(d) She was glamorous.
2. How does Faithfull characterize 'Let it Bleed'?
(a) Ahead of its time.
(b) A waste of time.
(c) A return to roots.
(d) A new kind of music.
3. What does Faithfull say she learned at Hazelden?
(a) If you only help yourself, it's useless.
(b) You have to help yourself.
(c) There really is no reason to live.
(d) She had hurt the people she loved the most.
4. What did Faithfull dream about Mick Jagger during her detoxification?
(a) He would not stop giving her drugs.
(b) He claimed her soul.
(c) He was behind every door.
(d) He died.
5. What did Dylan tell Faithfull he still had from when they had known each other in the 1960s?
(a) A piece of her clothing.
(b) A letter he never sent to her.
(c) A photo of her.
(d) A poem of hers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did 'Lucifer Rising' do for Faithfull's image?
2. What did Ben Brierly and Marianne Faithfull have in common with Sid Vicious?
3. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's relationship with magic?
4. What was the Rolling Stones' relationship with the Beatles by the late 1960s?
5. What does Faithfull say prevented her from dying?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)