|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faithfull say people thought of Mick Jagger after Let it Bleed came out?
(a) He was a danger to society.
(b) He was a genius.
(c) He was the devil.
(d) He was a prophet.
2. Who was Christina Money?
(a) Faithfull's lover.
(b) Faithfull's agent.
(c) Faithfull's dealer.
(d) Ben Brierly's lover.
3. How does Faithfull characterize Lord Paddy Rossmore?
(a) Loving and domestic.
(b) Aristocratic and patient.
(c) Rich and brash.
(d) Bookish and clever.
4. What does Faithfull say made heroin different from other drugs?
(a) It stopped sensation.
(b) It was completely placid.
(c) It didn't have a hangover.
(d) It made everything crystalline.
5. How did Ben Brierly torment Marianne Faithfull?
(a) He had numerous infidelities.
(b) He squandered their money.
(c) He was always trying to get her to quit drugs.
(d) He would disappear on her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize life without drugs?
2. What did Denny Cordell offer Marianne Faithfull?
3. What did Faithfull's mother say about art?
4. How does Faithfull characterize Soho society in the early 1970s?
5. What did Dylan tell Faithfull he still had from when they had known each other in the 1960s?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)