|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ahmet say about Marianne Faithfull?
(a) She had to be cut out of Jagger's life.
(b) She would jeopardize everything.
(c) She was the heart of the Rolling Stones.
(d) She was a druggie.
2. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's relationship with magic?
3. How does Faithfull characterize 'Let it Bleed'?
(a) A new kind of music.
(b) A return to roots.
(c) Ahead of its time.
(d) A waste of time.
4. What did Faithfull dream about Mick Jagger during her detoxification?
(a) He died.
(b) He claimed her soul.
(c) He would not stop giving her drugs.
(d) He was behind every door.
5. How does Faithfull characterize Dylan's life when they met up?
(a) At a low point.
(b) At its peak.
(c) On the mend.
(d) On the way down.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize her album 'A Child's Adventure'?
2. How does Faithfull characterize Soho society in the early 1970s?
3. What caused Marianne Faithfull to forget who she was and where she was?
4. What did Ben Brierly and Marianne Faithfull have in common with Sid Vicious?
5. Who was Ahmet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Marianne Faithfull's reunion with Bob Dylan.
2. Describe Marianne Faithfull's domestic life with Mick Jagger.
3. Describe Faithfull's dream about Mick Jagger.
4. How was the Rolling Stones' image changing by the late 1960s?
5. Contrast this visit with the last previous visit between Faithfull and Dylan.
6. How does Faithfull characterize 'Let it Bleed'?
7. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Ben Brierly.
8. What ended the relationship between Marianne Faithfull and Ben Brierly?
9. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Howard Tose.
10. Describe Faithfull's mother's feelings about art.
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)