|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faithfull say made heroin different from other drugs?
(a) It didn't have a hangover.
(b) It stopped sensation.
(c) It made everything crystalline.
(d) It was completely placid.
2. What does Faithfull say prevented her from dying?
(a) Brian Jones' love.
(b) Quick action by the paramedics.
(c) Anita Pallenberg's affection for her.
(d) Things she had not finished in her life.
3. Where did Faithfull meet Ben Brierly?
(a) At a concert.
(b) Through a friend.
(c) Looking for heroin.
(d) At an art opening.
4. How does Faithfull characterize life without drugs?
5. What was Faithfull's response when Mick Jagger married Bianca Jagger?
(a) She hardly noticed.
(b) She got very drunk.
(c) She attacked him.
(d) She went to his house to yell at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Andrew Oldham do to cheer Marianne Faithfull up after her overdose?
2. When did Faithfull meet Dylan again?
3. How does Faithfull characterize Lord Paddy Rossmore?
4. How did Ben Brierly torment Marianne Faithfull?
5. How does Faithfull characterize Dylan's life when they met up?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Marianne Faithfull get back into making music?
2. Contrast this visit with the last previous visit between Faithfull and Dylan.
3. What ended the relationship between Marianne Faithfull and Ben Brierly?
4. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Howard Tose.
5. What trauma accompanied Faithfull's breakup with Jagger?
6. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Ben Brierly.
7. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Lord Paddy Rossmore.
8. How does Faithfull characterize 'Let it Bleed'?
9. What split Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull up in the 1970s?
10. How was the Rolling Stones' image changing by the late 1960s?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)