|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Marianne Faithfull to forget who she was and where she was?
(a) Jet lag.
2. How did Ben Brierly torment Marianne Faithfull?
(a) He would disappear on her.
(b) He had numerous infidelities.
(c) He squandered their money.
(d) He was always trying to get her to quit drugs.
3. How does Faithfull characterize 'Let it Bleed'?
(a) A return to roots.
(b) A waste of time.
(c) Ahead of its time.
(d) A new kind of music.
4. How does Faithfull characterize life without drugs?
5. What did Denny Cordell offer Marianne Faithfull?
(c) A recording contract.
(d) A poem to record.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize her album 'A Child's Adventure'?
2. What did Faithfull's mother say about art?
3. What unpleasantness arose in 1970 regarding John Dunbar?
4. What did Paddy Rossmore do when he found out about Faithfull's drug addiction?
5. What does Faithfull say she had done by using drugs so willfully?
Short Essay Questions
1. What split Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull up in the 1970s?
2. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's response to her overdose?
3. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Howard Tose.
4. How does Faithfull characterize 'Let it Bleed'?
5. How did Marianne Faithfull get back into making music?
6. Describe Marianne Faithfull's domestic life with Mick Jagger.
7. Describe Faithfull's first overdose.
8. Describe Marianne Faithfull's lifestyle in Soho.
9. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Lord Paddy Rossmore.
10. Describe Faithfull's mother's feelings about art.
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)