|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Faithfull think she saw in the mirror?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) James Fox.
(c) Anita Pallenberg.
(d) Brian Jones.
2. What did Ahmet say about Marianne Faithfull?
(a) She had to be cut out of Jagger's life.
(b) She was a druggie.
(c) She would jeopardize everything.
(d) She was the heart of the Rolling Stones.
3. To whom was 'Strange Weather' dedicated?
(a) Howard Tose.
(b) Her son Nicholas.
(c) Ben Brierly.
(d) Mick Jagger.
4. How does Faithfull say she identified with Ophelia?
(a) Her brother tried to organize her life.
(b) She was in love with a madman.
(c) She thought about drowning herself.
(d) She was under the control of a talkative father.
5. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's lifestyle in the early 1970s?
(a) The low life.
(b) A diabolical life.
(c) The high life.
(d) A magical life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faithfull say made heroin different from other drugs?
2. What caused Marianne Faithfull to forget who she was and where she was?
3. Whom were Ben Brierly and Faithfull hanging out with in Lots Road?
4. Whom does Faithfull say she was in love with while she was living with Jagger in Cheyne Walk?
5. What was the Rolling Stones' relationship with the Beatles by the late 1960s?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Marianne Faithfull's reunion with Bob Dylan.
2. Describe Marianne Faithfull's domestic life with Mick Jagger.
3. Describe Faithfull's first overdose.
4. Describe Marianne Faithfull's lifestyle in Soho.
5. How does Faithfull describe the agony of addiction?
6. How does Faithfull characterize 'Let it Bleed'?
7. How did Broken English have negative consequences for Faithfull and Ben Brierly?
8. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Lord Paddy Rossmore.
9. What split Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull up in the 1970s?
10. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's response to her overdose?
This section contains 870 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)