|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stopped after Faithfull and Jagger established a domestic life at Cheyne Walk?
(a) Faithfull got pregnant.
(b) They started writing their memoirs.
(c) They stopped having sex.
(d) The Stones stopped recording.
2. Where did Faithfull meet Ben Brierly?
(a) Through a friend.
(b) At a concert.
(c) At an art opening.
(d) Looking for heroin.
3. Why didn't Faithfull finish the album she was working on in the early 1980s?
(a) The recording studio kicked her out.
(b) She spent all the money for her musicians on drugs.
(c) She got sick.
(d) She was sent to a detox program.
4. What does Faithfull say made heroin different from other drugs?
(a) It stopped sensation.
(b) It made everything crystalline.
(c) It was completely placid.
(d) It didn't have a hangover.
5. What did Faithfull offer her son when he came to visit her in New York?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom was 'Strange Weather' dedicated?
2. How does Faithfull characterize her early relationship with Ben Brierly?
3. What did Paddy Rossmore do when he found out about Faithfull's drug addiction?
4. How did Faithfull's return to fame affect her relationship with Ben Brierly?
5. What did Dylan tell Faithfull he still had from when they had known each other in the 1960s?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Faithfull's dream about Mick Jagger.
2. Describe Marianne Faithfull's domestic life with Mick Jagger.
3. Describe Faithfull's mother's feelings about art.
4. What trauma accompanied Faithfull's breakup with Jagger?
5. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Howard Tose.
6. What split Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull up in the 1970s?
7. Describe Marianne Faithfull's lifestyle in Soho.
8. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's response to her overdose?
9. How did Marianne Faithfull get back into making music?
10. Describe Faithfull's first overdose.
This section contains 903 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)