|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faithfull say she woke up feeling?
2. How does Faithfull characterize Soho society in the early 1970s?
(a) White collar criminals.
(b) Junkies and winos.
(c) High society.
(d) Respectable bourgeois society.
3. What was Faithfull's response when Mick Jagger married Bianca Jagger?
(a) She got very drunk.
(b) She attacked him.
(c) She hardly noticed.
(d) She went to his house to yell at him.
4. What did Ahmet say about Marianne Faithfull?
(a) She had to be cut out of Jagger's life.
(b) She was a druggie.
(c) She would jeopardize everything.
(d) She was the heart of the Rolling Stones.
5. Where did Faithfull meet Ben Brierly?
(a) At an art opening.
(b) Through a friend.
(c) Looking for heroin.
(d) At a concert.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Faithfull's return to fame affect her relationship with Ben Brierly?
2. What did Dylan tell Faithfull he still had from when they had known each other in the 1960s?
3. How does Faithfull characterize Dylan's life when they met up?
4. What made Bianca attractive to Mick Jagger?
5. What does Faithfull say she felt about Jagger's sleeping with men?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Faithfull's experience as Ophelia.
2. What ended the relationship between Marianne Faithfull and Ben Brierly?
3. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Lord Paddy Rossmore.
4. How did Marianne Faithfull get back into making music?
5. Describe Marianne Faithfull's reunion with Bob Dylan.
6. Describe Faithfull's mother's feelings about art.
7. How did Broken English have negative consequences for Faithfull and Ben Brierly?
8. How does Faithfull characterize 'Let it Bleed'?
9. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Howard Tose.
10. Contrast this visit with the last previous visit between Faithfull and Dylan.
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)