|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Faithfull say she overdosed on pills?
(a) She thought she should be dead.
(b) She didn't know she was overdosing.
(c) She thought she could transcend herself.
(d) She wanted to hurt Jagger.
2. Whom does Faithfull say she was in love with while she was living with Jagger in Cheyne Walk?
(a) Tony Nicol.
(b) Anita Pallenberg.
(c) James Fox.
(d) Keith Richards.
3. How does Faithfull characterize her album 'A Child's Adventure'?
4. How does Faithfull characterize life without drugs?
5. What does Faithfull say people thought of Mick Jagger after Let it Bleed came out?
(a) He was a genius.
(b) He was a prophet.
(c) He was the devil.
(d) He was a danger to society.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ben Brierly torment Marianne Faithfull?
2. What made Bianca attractive to Mick Jagger?
3. What did Andrew Oldham do to cheer Marianne Faithfull up after her overdose?
4. What does Faithfull say she had done by using drugs so willfully?
5. How does Faithfull characterize her early relationship with Ben Brierly?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Faithfull describe the agony of addiction?
2. How did Broken English have negative consequences for Faithfull and Ben Brierly?
3. What split Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull up in the 1970s?
4. Describe Faithfull's dream about Mick Jagger.
5. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Howard Tose.
6. Describe Faithfull's first overdose.
7. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Ben Brierly.
8. How was the Rolling Stones' image changing by the late 1960s?
9. How did Marianne Faithfull get back into making music?
10. How does Faithfull characterize 'Let it Bleed'?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)