|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faithfull say made heroin different from other drugs?
(a) It didn't have a hangover.
(b) It stopped sensation.
(c) It was completely placid.
(d) It made everything crystalline.
2. Who is 'You Can't Always Get What You Want' about, according to Faithfull?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Brian Jones.
(d) Anita Pallenberg.
3. Why did Jagger stop inviting Faithfull to dine out with him?
(a) She was always on drugs.
(b) She didn't fit in.
(c) She was pregnant.
(d) She became belligerent with people.
4. What had Faithfull just done when she met Dylan again?
(a) Released Broken English.
(b) Started playing music again.
(c) Returned to drug use.
(d) Started detoxification.
5. Who was Christina Money?
(a) Ben Brierly's lover.
(b) Faithfull's dealer.
(c) Faithfull's agent.
(d) Faithfull's lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Faithfull meet Dylan again?
2. Where did Faithfull meet Ben Brierly?
3. What did Ben Brierly and Marianne Faithfull have in common with Sid Vicious?
4. What does Faithfull say she had done by using drugs so willfully?
5. What did Faithfull's mother say about art?
Short Essay Questions
1. What trauma accompanied Faithfull's breakup with Jagger?
2. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's response to her overdose?
3. How did Marianne Faithfull get back into making music?
4. Describe Faithfull's experience as Ophelia.
5. Describe Faithfull's first overdose.
6. How did Broken English have negative consequences for Faithfull and Ben Brierly?
7. Contrast this visit with the last previous visit between Faithfull and Dylan.
8. Describe Faithfull's dream about Mick Jagger.
9. How was the Rolling Stones' image changing by the late 1960s?
10. Describe Faithfull's mother's feelings about art.
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)