|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Faithfull's return to fame affect her relationship with Ben Brierly?
(a) He felt he was losing control.
(b) He started using drugs.
(c) He had more and more affairs.
(d) He became violent and threatening.
2. How does Faithfull characterize her early relationship with Ben Brierly?
3. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's relationship with magic?
4. What movie did Faithfull fly to Sydney to be part of?
(b) Three Sisters.
(c) Sister Morphine.
(d) Ned Kelly.
5. What did a reviewer call 'Strange Weather'?
(a) Music to fall in love to.
(b) Music to play for the dead.
(c) Music to get sober for.
(d) Music to slit your wrists by.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Faithfull's response when Mick Jagger married Bianca Jagger?
2. What did 'Lucifer Rising' do for Faithfull's image?
3. What did Faithfull's mother say about art?
4. How did Faithfull characterize her relationship with Jagger during this time?
5. When did Faithfull meet Dylan again?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)