|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What movie did Faithfull fly to Sydney to be part of?
(a) Ned Kelly.
(c) Sister Morphine.
(d) Three Sisters.
2. Why does Faithfull say she overdosed on pills?
(a) She wanted to hurt Jagger.
(b) She thought she could transcend herself.
(c) She didn't know she was overdosing.
(d) She thought she should be dead.
3. What does Faithfull say prevented her from dying?
(a) Quick action by the paramedics.
(b) Things she had not finished in her life.
(c) Anita Pallenberg's affection for her.
(d) Brian Jones' love.
4. What did a reviewer call 'Strange Weather'?
(a) Music to slit your wrists by.
(b) Music to fall in love to.
(c) Music to get sober for.
(d) Music to play for the dead.
5. What did 'Lucifer Rising' do for Faithfull's image?
(a) Bankrupted it.
(b) Rehabilitated her.
(c) Made her look fiendish.
(d) Established her creative genius.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize the last years of her mother's life?
2. What kind of unwanted attention did Broken English bring Faithfull?
3. How does Faithfull characterize Dylan's life when they met up?
4. How did Oliver Musker demonstrate his devotion to Marianne Faithfull?
5. What did Ahmet say about Marianne Faithfull?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)