|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dylan tell Faithfull he regretted?
(a) Being married.
(b) Tearing up his poem to her.
(c) Not making love to her.
(d) Kicking her out of his place.
2. What does Faithfull say people thought of Mick Jagger after Let it Bleed came out?
(a) He was the devil.
(b) He was a prophet.
(c) He was a genius.
(d) He was a danger to society.
3. How did Ben Brierly torment Marianne Faithfull?
(a) He squandered their money.
(b) He had numerous infidelities.
(c) He was always trying to get her to quit drugs.
(d) He would disappear on her.
4. What had Faithfull just done when she met Dylan again?
(a) Started detoxification.
(b) Started playing music again.
(c) Released Broken English.
(d) Returned to drug use.
5. To whom was 'Strange Weather' dedicated?
(a) Ben Brierly.
(b) Her son Nicholas.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Howard Tose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Ahmet?
2. Why did Jagger stop inviting Faithfull to dine out with him?
3. What did Faithfull offer her son when he came to visit her in New York?
4. Why does Faithfull say she overdosed on pills?
5. What caused Marianne Faithfull to forget who she was and where she was?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Faithfull's experience as Ophelia.
2. How does Faithfull characterize 'Let it Bleed'?
3. What trauma accompanied Faithfull's breakup with Jagger?
4. Describe Faithfull's first overdose.
5. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's response to her overdose?
6. Describe Marianne Faithfull's reunion with Bob Dylan.
7. What ended the relationship between Marianne Faithfull and Ben Brierly?
8. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Ben Brierly.
9. Describe Faithfull's mother's feelings about art.
10. Contrast this visit with the last previous visit between Faithfull and Dylan.
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)