|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Faithfull say she overdosed on pills?
(a) She thought she should be dead.
(b) She thought she could transcend herself.
(c) She wanted to hurt Jagger.
(d) She didn't know she was overdosing.
2. What kind of unwanted attention did Broken English bring Faithfull?
(a) Anti-drug campaigns' attention.
(b) Attention to their finances.
(c) Media attention.
(d) Police attention.
3. Whom did Faithfull think she saw in the mirror?
(a) Brian Jones.
(b) James Fox.
(c) Anita Pallenberg.
(d) Mick Jagger.
4. What show was Marianne Faithfull in that she got great reviews?
(a) Broken English.
(b) The Sisters.
(c) The Homecoming.
(d) Threepenny Opera.
5. Who is 'You Can't Always Get What You Want' about, according to Faithfull?
(a) Anita Pallenberg.
(b) Brian Jones.
(d) Mick Jagger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Faithfull's response when Mick Jagger married Bianca Jagger?
2. How does Faithfull characterize Soho society in the early 1970s?
3. What did Ben Brierly and Marianne Faithfull have in common with Sid Vicious?
4. What does Faithfull say she felt about Jagger's sleeping with men?
5. What did Denny Cordell offer Marianne Faithfull?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Howard Tose.
2. Describe Marianne Faithfull's domestic life with Mick Jagger.
3. Describe Faithfull's experience as Ophelia.
4. What ended the relationship between Marianne Faithfull and Ben Brierly?
5. Describe Faithfull's first overdose.
6. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Ben Brierly.
7. What split Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull up in the 1970s?
8. Contrast this visit with the last previous visit between Faithfull and Dylan.
9. Describe Marianne Faithfull's lifestyle in Soho.
10. Describe Faithfull's dream about Mick Jagger.
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)