|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize Dylan's life when they met up?
(a) At a low point.
(b) On the way down.
(c) At its peak.
(d) On the mend.
2. What did Paddy Rossmore do when he found out about Faithfull's drug addiction?
(a) Took her to therapy.
(b) Divorced her.
(c) Locked her out.
(d) Had her arrested.
3. How does Faithfull characterize 'Let it Bleed'?
(a) A waste of time.
(b) A new kind of music.
(c) Ahead of its time.
(d) A return to roots.
4. Who was Ahmet?
(a) The Rolling Stones' publicist.
(b) Mick Jagger's agent.
(c) The head of Atlantic Records.
(d) Faithfull's editor.
5. How does Faithfull say she identified with Ophelia?
(a) Her brother tried to organize her life.
(b) She was in love with a madman.
(c) She thought about drowning herself.
(d) She was under the control of a talkative father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize the last years of her mother's life?
2. Why does Faithfull say she overdosed on pills?
3. How did Faithfull's return to fame affect her relationship with Ben Brierly?
4. What does Faithfull say people thought of Mick Jagger after Let it Bleed came out?
5. What did Faithfull dream about Mick Jagger during her detoxification?
Short Essay Questions
1. What trauma accompanied Faithfull's breakup with Jagger?
2. How did Broken English have negative consequences for Faithfull and Ben Brierly?
3. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Howard Tose.
4. What split Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull up in the 1970s?
5. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Lord Paddy Rossmore.
6. Describe Marianne Faithfull's lifestyle in Soho.
7. How was the Rolling Stones' image changing by the late 1960s?
8. Contrast this visit with the last previous visit between Faithfull and Dylan.
9. Describe Marianne Faithfull's domestic life with Mick Jagger.
10. What ended the relationship between Marianne Faithfull and Ben Brierly?
This section contains 944 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)