|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Faithfull just done when she met Dylan again?
(a) Returned to drug use.
(b) Started detoxification.
(c) Started playing music again.
(d) Released Broken English.
2. What made Bianca attractive to Mick Jagger?
(a) She was young.
(b) She was poor.
(c) She was glamorous.
(d) She was sober.
3. How did Oliver Musker demonstrate his devotion to Marianne Faithfull?
(a) He took her to Bexley and visited every day.
(b) He wrote songs about her.
(c) He helped her get custody of her child.
(d) He bought her drugs.
4. Why didn't Faithfull finish the album she was working on in the early 1980s?
(a) The recording studio kicked her out.
(b) She spent all the money for her musicians on drugs.
(c) She was sent to a detox program.
(d) She got sick.
5. To whom was 'Strange Weather' dedicated?
(a) Her son Nicholas.
(b) Howard Tose.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Ben Brierly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize Dylan's life when they met up?
2. How does Faithfull say she identified with Ophelia?
3. What does Faithfull say people thought of Mick Jagger after Let it Bleed came out?
4. Who is 'You Can't Always Get What You Want' about, according to Faithfull?
5. Who was Ahmet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Faithfull's first overdose.
2. Describe Marianne Faithfull's lifestyle in Soho.
3. How was the Rolling Stones' image changing by the late 1960s?
4. Describe Marianne Faithfull's domestic life with Mick Jagger.
5. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Lord Paddy Rossmore.
6. How does Faithfull describe the agony of addiction?
7. Describe Faithfull's dream about Mick Jagger.
8. Describe Faithfull's mother's feelings about art.
9. What trauma accompanied Faithfull's breakup with Jagger?
10. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Howard Tose.
This section contains 888 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)