|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Faithfull just done when she met Dylan again?
(a) Started detoxification.
(b) Released Broken English.
(c) Started playing music again.
(d) Returned to drug use.
2. How does Faithfull characterize life without drugs?
3. Where did Faithfull meet Ben Brierly?
(a) At a concert.
(b) At an art opening.
(c) Through a friend.
(d) Looking for heroin.
4. How does Faithfull characterize Dylan's life when they met up?
(a) On the way down.
(b) On the mend.
(c) At a low point.
(d) At its peak.
5. What unpleasantness arose in 1970 regarding John Dunbar?
(a) A divorce case.
(b) A paternity suit from a young serving girl.
(c) A financial scandal.
(d) A car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's relationship with magic?
2. What did Ahmet say about Marianne Faithfull?
3. What does Faithfull say she had done by using drugs so willfully?
4. Why does Faithfull say she overdosed on pills?
5. Why did Jagger stop inviting Faithfull to dine out with him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Lord Paddy Rossmore.
2. What split Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull up in the 1970s?
3. How does Faithfull characterize 'Let it Bleed'?
4. Contrast this visit with the last previous visit between Faithfull and Dylan.
5. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Howard Tose.
6. Describe Marianne Faithfull's domestic life with Mick Jagger.
7. How did Marianne Faithfull get back into making music?
8. Describe Faithfull's dream about Mick Jagger.
9. How was the Rolling Stones' image changing by the late 1960s?
10. What trauma accompanied Faithfull's breakup with Jagger?
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)