|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Faithfull finish the album she was working on in the early 1980s?
(a) She was sent to a detox program.
(b) She got sick.
(c) She spent all the money for her musicians on drugs.
(d) The recording studio kicked her out.
2. What did Dylan tell Faithfull he regretted?
(a) Being married.
(b) Kicking her out of his place.
(c) Tearing up his poem to her.
(d) Not making love to her.
3. What show was Marianne Faithfull in that she got great reviews?
(a) Threepenny Opera.
(b) The Sisters.
(c) The Homecoming.
(d) Broken English.
4. What does Faithfull say people thought of Mick Jagger after Let it Bleed came out?
(a) He was a genius.
(b) He was the devil.
(c) He was a danger to society.
(d) He was a prophet.
5. What was the Rolling Stones' relationship with the Beatles by the late 1960s?
(a) They were talking about merging.
(b) They were eclipsing the Beatles' fame.
(c) They were developing a destructive hostility.
(d) They were feeding each other's notoriety.
Short Answer Questions
1. What movie did Faithfull fly to Sydney to be part of?
2. Why does Faithfull say she overdosed on pills?
3. Where did Faithfull go from New York to clean herself up?
4. How did Faithfull characterize her relationship with Jagger during this time?
5. What does Faithfull say made heroin different from other drugs?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Marianne Faithfull's domestic life with Mick Jagger.
2. How does Faithfull characterize 'Let it Bleed'?
3. How did Marianne Faithfull get back into making music?
4. How was the Rolling Stones' image changing by the late 1960s?
5. What ended the relationship between Marianne Faithfull and Ben Brierly?
6. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Lord Paddy Rossmore.
7. What split Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull up in the 1970s?
8. Describe Marianne Faithfull's reunion with Bob Dylan.
9. How did Broken English have negative consequences for Faithfull and Ben Brierly?
10. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Howard Tose.
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)