Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull's mother say about art?
(a) It was a true aristocracy.
(b) It was just another form of self-sacrifice.
(c) It was the brightest form of self-destruction.
(d) It was the most expensive habit.
2. Who was Christina Money?
(a) Ben Brierly's lover.
(b) Faithfull's lover.
(c) Faithfull's agent.
(d) Faithfull's dealer.
3. What was the Rolling Stones' relationship with the Beatles by the late 1960s?
(a) They were talking about merging.
(b) They were feeding each other's notoriety.
(c) They were eclipsing the Beatles' fame.
(d) They were developing a destructive hostility.
4. What made Bianca attractive to Mick Jagger?
(a) She was glamorous.
(b) She was young.
(c) She was sober.
(d) She was poor.
5. What does Faithfull say was Dylan's reaction when they saw each other again?
(a) He was thrilled.
(b) He was enamored.
(c) He was distrustful.
(d) He was disgusted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ahmet say about Marianne Faithfull?
2. Whom were Ben Brierly and Faithfull hanging out with in Lots Road?
3. How did Oliver Musker demonstrate his devotion to Marianne Faithfull?
4. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's lifestyle in the early 1970s?
5. What had Faithfull just done when she met Dylan again?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)