|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faithfull say about shopping with Jagger?
(a) He would wear the clothes she bought for herself.
(b) He made bizarre recommendations.
(c) He didn't have any patience for it.
(d) It was like shopping with another girl.
2. What song became a huge hit for Faithfull?
(a) 'As Tears Go By.'
(b) 'Boots of Spanish Leather.'
3. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
(a) Intellectual matters.
4. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between Brian Jones and Anita Pallenberg?
5. What would Keith Richards do when he spent time with Faithfull and her friends?
(a) Smoke cigarettes.
(b) Write songs.
(c) Take drugs.
(d) Drink wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Mick Jagger's feelings about the conditions of the place where Faithfull spent time with friend?
2. What did Faithfull say the Rolling Stones were accused of being?
3. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
4. How long was Jagger in prison for?
5. How does Faithfull characterize Brian Jones' descent during the Rolling Stones' rise to fame?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Jagger and Faithfull get into films?
2. Where did Marianne Faithfull's family come from?
3. What was Mick Jagger's time in prison like?
4. What was Mick Jagger's response to being arrested?
5. Describe the changes Marianne Faithfull made in her management after she got famous.
6. Describe Marianne Faithfull's 1965 pregnancy.
7. What effect does Faithfull say drugs had on Mick Jagger in the 1960s?
8. What conflict did Marianne Faithfull feel when she got pregnant?
9. How did Marianne Faithfull end up with Mick Jagger?
10. How were the Stones framed for arrest?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)