|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What London play was Faithfull in?
(b) The Seagull.
(c) Midsummer Night's Dream.
(d) Three Sisters.
2. What does Faithfull say her hit song contained?
(a) Hints of the coming social turmoil.
(b) Foreshadowing about her relationship with Mick Jagger.
(c) A prophecy of drug addiction.
(d) The key to her history with her parents.
3. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger when she saw him on tour?
4. Where did Faithfull fly to meet Jagger while he was touring?
5. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
(a) Make her smarter.
(b) Fulfill her.
(c) Free her.
(d) Ground her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Faithfull's thoughts about getting married?
2. What drugs did Jagger and Faithfull do together, according to her account?
3. Whom did Anita Pallenberg begin to date, after Faithfull performed in a play in London?
4. How does Faithfull characterize Brian Jones' descent during the Rolling Stones' rise to fame?
5. To whom did Faithfull compare Mick Jagger?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Marianne Faithfull's 1965 pregnancy.
2. Describe Faithfull's first meeting with Bob Dylan.
3. What was Marianne Faithfull's response when John Dunbar wrote to ask her to come back home?
4. What conflict did Marianne Faithfull feel when she got pregnant?
5. How does Faithfull characterize her early days with Mick Jagger?
6. What was Mick Jagger's time in prison like?
7. What was Mick Jagger like after his release from prison?
8. Where did Marianne Faithfull's family come from?
9. What was Faithfull's relationship with 'As Tears Go By'?
10. Describe the changes Marianne Faithfull made in her management after she got famous.
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)