|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Times article say?
(a) The Rolling Stones should reform themselves.
(b) The case against the Rolling Stones had flaws.
(c) The Rolling Stones' punishment was not strict enough.
(d) Drugs ought to be legal.
2. How old was Faithfull when she got pregnant?
3. What were Faithfull's feelings about James Fox?
4. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
(a) A beautiful letter begging her to come back.
(b) Photos of their child.
(c) A divorce.
5. How old was Faithfull when her parents split up?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Faithfull meet Mick Jagger?
2. What was Mick Jagger always pretending, according to Faithfull?
3. What does Faithfull say Jagger channeled into his music?
4. What did Dylan say about his experience with Faithfull?
5. What does Faithfull believe led to her arrest?
Short Essay Questions
1. How were the Rolling Stones seen by 1967?
2. Describe the scene at Courtfield Road.
3. What was Faithfull's role in the perception of the Stones?
4. Whom else did Marianne Faithfull meet at the hotel where she met Bob Dylan?
5. Describe Marianne Faithfull's first love.
6. Describe the effect Faithfull's time at Courtfield Road had on her marriage.
7. What advice did Andrew Loog Oldham give Marianne?
8. Where did Marianne Faithfull's family come from?
9. Describe the changes Marianne Faithfull made in her management after she got famous.
10. What charges were filed as a result of the arrest?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)