|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the cops take when they arrested Faithfull and the Stones?
2. What does Faithfull say irritated John?
(a) How she spent money.
(b) How she did drugs.
(c) How she was always partying.
(d) How she neglected the baby.
3. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger's experience of 'Performance'?
4. Who was Anita Pallenberg?
(a) A musician who played with the Rolling Stones.
(b) Brian Jones' girlfriend.
(c) Mick Jagger's girlfriend.
(d) A friend of Bob Dylan's.
5. How did Faithfull's husband react to her success in music?
(a) He was jealous.
(b) He was supportive.
(c) He was competitive.
(d) He was unhappy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did a Times article change the view of the Rolling Stones?
2. Where did Faithfull and Jagger and James Fox and Andee Cohen spend time together?
3. How does Faithfull characterize her father?
4. What did Faithfull do to fit in when she moved to Reading?
5. Where was Faithfull's mother from?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Broken English have negative consequences for Faithfull and Ben Brierly?
2. What was the effect of 'Performance' on Jagger and Faithfull's relationship?
3. How was the Rolling Stones' image changing by the late 1960s?
4. Describe the changes Marianne Faithfull made in her management after she got famous.
5. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Lord Paddy Rossmore.
6. Describe Faithfull's relationship with the place at Courtfield Road.
7. What was Faithfull's relationship with Mick Jagger while she was spending time at Courtfield Road?
8. Describe Marianne Faithfull's lifestyle in Soho.
9. Describe the scene at Courtfield Road.
10. What trauma accompanied Faithfull's breakup with Jagger?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)