Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger's experience of 'Performance'?
2. What was the verdict for Jagger?
(a) He paid a fine.
(b) He was released.
(c) He was sentenced to prison.
(d) He was sentenced to probation.
3. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
(a) She felt like she knew secret other people didn't know.
(b) She knew that it was just a matter of time until people saw she was a fraud.
(c) She was intimidated by everyone.
(d) She felt superior to everyone.
4. How did Faithfull characterize the environment in the place where she spent time away from home?
5. What does Faithfull say she felt like after her arrest?
(a) A rebel.
(b) An outcast.
(c) A hero.
(d) A martyr.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between Brian Jones and Anita Pallenberg?
2. What would Jagger and Faithfull do during breaks at recording sessions?
3. Who was Chrissie Shrimpton?
4. Where would Faithfull go when she needed freedom?
5. What was Redlands?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Howard Tose.
2. Describe Marianne Faithfull's first real experience with Mick Jagger.
3. What effect does Faithfull say drugs had on Mick Jagger in the 1960s?
4. How was the Rolling Stones' image changing by the late 1960s?
5. What was Mick Jagger like after his release from prison?
6. How does Faithfull characterize her early days with Mick Jagger?
7. Where did Marianne Faithfull's family come from?
8. What were the consequences of Faithfull's parents' divorce?
9. What was the effect of 'Performance' on Jagger and Faithfull's relationship?
10. How does Faithfull characterize 'Let it Bleed'?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)