|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom would Faithfull spend time with when she left her home?
(a) Brian Jones.
(b) Bob Dylan.
(c) Andrew Oldham.
(d) Mick Jagger.
2. How did Faithfull start to think of her husband after the baby was born?
(a) He was undermining her.
(b) He was belittling her.
(c) He was divine.
(d) He was tiresome.
3. What did Dylan do when he found out that Faithfull was pregnant?
(a) Made love to her.
(b) Ordered her out of the room.
(c) Insulted her.
(d) Asked her to model for him.
4. What does Faithfull say Jagger blamed her for?
(a) Having drugs around all the time.
(b) Dabbling in revolutionary politics.
(c) Antagonizing the government.
(d) Attracting too much negative attention.
5. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
(a) She never returned.
(b) She entered rehab.
(c) She returned.
(d) She talked with her husband, but couldn't fix things up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Redlands?
2. How long was Jagger in prison for?
3. What were Faithfull's thoughts about getting married?
4. Why didn't Faithfull and the Stones take their arrest seriously?
5. What did Faithfull say changed when she took this advice?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Marianne Faithfull's lifestyle in Soho.
2. How were the Rolling Stones seen by 1967?
3. How did Faithfull and Mick Jagger approach the question of having children together?
4. Describe Marianne Faithfull's first love.
5. What effect does Faithfull say drugs had on Mick Jagger in the 1960s?
6. What was the effect of 'Performance' on Jagger and Faithfull's relationship?
7. Describe Marianne Faithfull's 1965 pregnancy.
8. How did the Stones' image change while Mick Jagger was in prison?
9. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's response to her overdose?
10. How were the Stones framed for arrest?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)