|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
(c) Intellectual matters.
2. What were Faithfull's feelings about Bob Dylan?
(a) She was curious about him.
(b) She didn't know who he was.
(c) She disdained him.
(d) She worshipped him.
3. What did Dylan do when he found out that Faithfull was pregnant?
(a) Ordered her out of the room.
(b) Insulted her.
(c) Made love to her.
(d) Asked her to model for him.
4. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between Brian Jones and Anita Pallenberg?
5. What does Faithfull believe led to her arrest?
(a) Bad timing.
(c) A conspiracy.
(d) Bad luck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the press' reaction to Jagger's verdict?
2. How did Bob Dylan appear to Faithfull before she met him?
3. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
4. Where did the things Jagger experienced after the bust end up being expressed?
5. What does Faithfull say irritated John?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did Marianne Faithfull's family come from?
2. What was Marianne Faithfull's response when John Dunbar wrote to ask her to come back home?
3. How did Jagger and Faithfull get into films?
4. How were the Rolling Stones seen by 1967?
5. What happened when Marianne Faithfull decided to leave Courtfield Road one day?
6. What conflict did Marianne Faithfull feel when she got pregnant?
7. Describe the scene at Courtfield Road.
8. How did the Stones' image change while Mick Jagger was in prison?
9. How were the Stones framed for arrest?
10. What was Mick Jagger like after his release from prison?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)