|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Keith Richards end up looking, as a result of the bust?
(a) Like a petty thief.
(b) Like a reformer.
(c) Like a folk hero.
(d) Like a revolutionary.
2. What were Faithfull's thoughts about getting married?
(a) She wanted to marry, but not Jagger.
(b) She didn't want to marry again.
(c) She wanted to be married as soon as possible.
(d) She was still trying to work things out with her husband.
3. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
(a) At one of Woody Allen's films.
(b) At one of Bob Dylan's concerts.
(c) At one of Roman Polanski's films.
(d) At one of Leonard Cohen's concerts.
4. Why does Faithfull say she started dating Mick Jagger?
(a) She wanted to know the things Jagger knew.
(b) She had always loved Jagger.
(c) She was bored with her husband.
(d) Keith Richards suggested it.
5. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
(a) She was intimidated by everyone.
(b) She knew that it was just a matter of time until people saw she was a fraud.
(c) She felt superior to everyone.
(d) She felt like she knew secret other people didn't know.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship started during 'Performance'?
2. What does Faithfull say about shopping with Jagger?
3. What was the verdict for Jagger?
4. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
5. When did Faithfull get pregnant?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Faithfull's relationship with the place at Courtfield Road.
2. How did Marianne Faithfull get back into making music?
3. How does Faithfull characterize her mother's storytelling?
4. What ended the relationship between Marianne Faithfull and Ben Brierly?
5. How were the Stones framed for arrest?
6. Describe Marianne Faithfull's first love.
7. What charges were filed as a result of the arrest?
8. How was the Rolling Stones' image changing by the late 1960s?
9. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Ben Brierly.
10. Describe the effect Faithfull's time at Courtfield Road had on her marriage.
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)