|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the things Jagger experienced after the bust end up being expressed?
(a) In 'As Tears Go By.'
(b) In the Rolling Thunder tour.
(c) In 'Ruby Tuesday.'
(d) In the Satanic Majesties record.
2. What would Jagger and Faithfull do during breaks at recording sessions?
(a) Play chess.
(c) Make love.
(d) Tell jokes.
3. Where did the relationship between Jagger and Faithfull pick up steam?
4. How does Faithfull characterize her relationship with Jagger when he was first released from prison?
5. What does Faithfull say Jagger channeled into his music?
(a) His demons.
(b) His idealism.
(c) His ennui.
(d) His love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Mick Jagger's feelings about the conditions of the place where Faithfull spent time with friend?
2. When did Faithfull get pregnant?
3. Who was Sally Oldfield?
4. What does Faithfull say her hit song contained?
5. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the consequences of Faithfull's parents' divorce?
2. How were the Stones framed for arrest?
3. Describe the changes Marianne Faithfull made in her management after she got famous.
4. What was Mick Jagger like after his release from prison?
5. How did Jagger and Faithfull get into films?
6. Describe Marianne Faithfull's first love.
7. How does Faithfull characterize her mother's storytelling?
8. Describe the effect Faithfull's time at Courtfield Road had on her marriage.
9. Describe Faithfull's first meeting with Bob Dylan.
10. What advice did Andrew Loog Oldham give Marianne?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)