|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marianne Faithfull say the Stones were incapable of anarchy?
(a) They relied too much on an organized society.
(b) They were too apathetic.
(c) They were too disorganized.
(d) They were drunk too much of the time.
2. Who was NOT charged after the bust?
(a) Robert Fraser.
(b) Marianne Faithfull.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Keith Richards.
3. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
(d) Intellectual matters.
4. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's background?
5. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
(a) He couldn't be without her.
(b) He began to adore her.
(c) He beat her.
(d) He mistook her for someone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between Brian Jones and Anita Pallenberg?
2. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
3. What did Faithfull's first lover introduce her to?
4. Where would Faithfull go when she needed freedom?
5. Who approached Faithfull to see if she could sing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the changes Marianne Faithfull made in her management after she got famous.
2. Describe Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull's relationship with James Fox and Andee Cohen.
3. How does Faithfull characterize her early days with Mick Jagger?
4. Describe the scene at Courtfield Road.
5. Whom else did Marianne Faithfull meet at the hotel where she met Bob Dylan?
6. What was the result of the interview Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull gave to The Daily Mirror?
7. What was Mick Jagger's response to being arrested?
8. How were the Stones framed for arrest?
9. How does Faithfull characterize her mother's storytelling?
10. What advice did Andrew Loog Oldham give Marianne?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)