|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Faithfull and the Stones take their arrest seriously?
(a) They were arrogant.
(b) They were on acid.
(c) They were so surprised.
(d) The policemen were apologetic.
2. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
(a) He began to adore her.
(b) He couldn't be without her.
(c) He mistook her for someone else.
(d) He beat her.
3. How does Faithfull characterize her manager Andrew Oldfield?
(a) The queen of hearts.
(b) The hookah-smoking caterpillar.
(c) The Cheshire cat.
(d) The mad hatter.
4. What London play was Faithfull in?
(a) Three Sisters.
(b) The Seagull.
(c) Midsummer Night's Dream.
5. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
(a) The biggest chance she ever missed.
(b) The best night of her life.
(c) The best conversation she ever had.
(d) The worst mistake she ever made.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Jagger and Faithfull do during breaks at recording sessions?
2. How old was Faithfull when her parents split up?
3. What was Mick Jagger always pretending, according to Faithfull?
4. Where did Faithfull fly to meet Jagger while he was touring?
5. What does Faithfull say she felt like after her arrest?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull's relationship with James Fox and Andee Cohen.
2. What was the effect of 'Performance' on Jagger and Faithfull's relationship?
3. Describe the scene at Courtfield Road.
4. What was Faithfull's role in the perception of the Stones?
5. Whom else did Marianne Faithfull meet at the hotel where she met Bob Dylan?
6. What was Faithfull's relationship with 'As Tears Go By'?
7. Describe Marianne Faithfull's 1965 pregnancy.
8. Describe the changes Marianne Faithfull made in her management after she got famous.
9. How did the Stones' image change while Mick Jagger was in prison?
10. How did Marianne Faithfull end up with Mick Jagger?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)