|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mick Jagger decide he wanted to do in the late 60s when he got restless?
(a) Start a family.
(b) Move to America.
(c) Start touring.
(d) Run for Parliament.
2. What happened to Anita Pallenberg after 'Performance', according to Faithfull?
(a) She moved home to live with her parents.
(b) She went crazy.
(c) She began to write her own music.
(d) She overdosed and nearly died.
3. Where did Faithfull fly to meet Jagger while he was touring?
4. Where did the relationship between Jagger and Faithfull pick up steam?
5. What did Jeremy Clyde explain to Faithfull?
(a) Sexuality is a spectrum with no fixed points.
(b) The government was corrupted by money and power.
(c) Rock n roll was the future.
(d) Love and sex were different things.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did 'Ruby Tuesday' start?
2. What were Faithfull's feelings about James Fox?
3. What did the cops take when they arrested Faithfull and the Stones?
4. How did Jagger's dandyish clothing affect the public's view of him?
5. How was David Schneiderman involved in setting up the Rolling Stones to be arrested?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene at Courtfield Road.
2. How did the Stones' image change while Mick Jagger was in prison?
3. Describe Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull's relationship with James Fox and Andee Cohen.
4. What was Mick Jagger's response to being arrested?
5. What were recording sessions like for Jagger and Faithfull?
6. What charges were filed as a result of the arrest?
7. What does Faithfull say about Brian Jones' behavior after Mick Jagger's release from prison?
8. How were the Stones framed for arrest?
9. Whom else did Marianne Faithfull meet at the hotel where she met Bob Dylan?
10. What were Jagger and Faithfull's times like at Harley House?
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)