|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Faithfull and the Stones take their arrest seriously?
(a) They were arrogant.
(b) The policemen were apologetic.
(c) They were on acid.
(d) They were so surprised.
2. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
(a) At one of Woody Allen's films.
(b) At one of Bob Dylan's concerts.
(c) At one of Roman Polanski's films.
(d) At one of Leonard Cohen's concerts.
3. How did 'Ruby Tuesday' start?
(a) As a folk song.
(b) As a classical tune.
(c) As an instrumental.
(d) As a recorder riff.
4. What did Faithfull want to do while Anita Pallenberg, James Fox, and Mick Jagger got involved in 'Performance' together?
(a) Go to Spain.
(b) Go to America.
(c) Go to Ireland.
(d) Go to live with her parents.
5. What were Jagger's thoughts about getting married?
(a) He was already married.
(b) He wanted to marry.
(c) She wanted to marry, but not Faithfull.
(d) He didn't want to get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What came of the interview Faithfull and Jagger gave to the Daily Mirror?
2. What does Faithfull say were Brian Jones' feelings about 'Ruby Tuesday'?
3. What effect did acid have on Jagger, according to Faithfull?
4. What does Faithfull say she was addicted to?
5. Who does Faithfull compare herself to, in her meeting with Dylan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Faithfull's relationship with 'As Tears Go By'?
2. What was Faithfull's relationship with Mick Jagger while she was spending time at Courtfield Road?
3. How did the Stones' image change while Mick Jagger was in prison?
4. What advice did Andrew Loog Oldham give Marianne?
5. What were recording sessions like for Jagger and Faithfull?
6. Describe the effect Faithfull's time at Courtfield Road had on her marriage.
7. How does Faithfull characterize her mother's storytelling?
8. What was Faithfull's role in the perception of the Stones?
9. What was Mick Jagger's response to being arrested?
10. How were the Rolling Stones seen by 1967?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)