|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull want to do while Anita Pallenberg, James Fox, and Mick Jagger got involved in 'Performance' together?
(a) Go to Ireland.
(b) Go to America.
(c) Go to live with her parents.
(d) Go to Spain.
2. Who is James Fox?
(a) A producer.
(b) A musician who played with the Rolling Stones.
(c) An actor Faithfull befriended.
(d) A record company executive.
3. What does Faithfull say her hit song contained?
(a) Hints of the coming social turmoil.
(b) A prophecy of drug addiction.
(c) Foreshadowing about her relationship with Mick Jagger.
(d) The key to her history with her parents.
4. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
(a) She was mesmerized.
(b) She was disgusted.
(c) She was enamored.
(d) She found him daunting.
5. Who was Chrissie Shrimpton?
(a) Mick Jagger's girlfriend.
(b) Faithfull's husband's new girlfriend.
(c) Marianne Faithfull's friend.
(d) Mick Jagger's ex-girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faithfull say about the acid Jagger took in the 1960s?
2. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
3. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
4. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
5. Who was Sally Oldfield?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were recording sessions like for Jagger and Faithfull?
2. How did Faithfull and Mick Jagger approach the question of having children together?
3. Whom else did Marianne Faithfull meet at the hotel where she met Bob Dylan?
4. How did the Stones' image change while Mick Jagger was in prison?
5. What were Jagger and Faithfull's times like at Harley House?
6. What advice did Andrew Loog Oldham give Marianne?
7. How does Faithfull characterize her early days with Mick Jagger?
8. Describe the scene at Courtfield Road.
9. What charges were filed as a result of the arrest?
10. How did Marianne Faithfull end up with Mick Jagger?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)