|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Faithfull's family in danger during World War II?
(a) Her grandmother was Jewish.
(b) Her grandfather was a freedom fighter.
(c) Her grandmother knew many Nazis.
(d) Her grandfather opposed Hitler.
2. Whom would Faithfull spend time with when she left her home?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Bob Dylan.
(c) Brian Jones.
(d) Andrew Oldham.
3. Why does Faithfull say she started dating Mick Jagger?
(a) She was bored with her husband.
(b) She wanted to know the things Jagger knew.
(c) Keith Richards suggested it.
(d) She had always loved Jagger.
4. What does Faithfull say she was addicted to?
5. Where would Faithfull go when she needed freedom?
(a) Her flat in the city.
(d) Courtfield Road.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Keith Richards end up looking, as a result of the bust?
2. Who was Sally Oldfield?
3. What were Faithfull's feelings about Bob Dylan?
4. What were Mick Jagger's feelings about the conditions of the place where Faithfull spent time with friend?
5. What was the press' reaction to Jagger's verdict?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were recording sessions like for Jagger and Faithfull?
2. What was Faithfull's relationship with 'As Tears Go By'?
3. How does Faithfull characterize her mother's storytelling?
4. Describe Marianne Faithfull's first real experience with Mick Jagger.
5. Describe Faithfull's relationship with the place at Courtfield Road.
6. What charges were filed as a result of the arrest?
7. What does Faithfull say about Brian Jones' behavior after Mick Jagger's release from prison?
8. How does Faithfull characterize her early days with Mick Jagger?
9. What was the result of the interview Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull gave to The Daily Mirror?
10. What was Marianne Faithfull's response when John Dunbar wrote to ask her to come back home?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)