|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull say changed when she took this advice?
(d) The spatial dimension.
2. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
(a) He beat her.
(b) He began to adore her.
(c) He couldn't be without her.
(d) He mistook her for someone else.
3. Where did Faithfull fly to meet Jagger while he was touring?
4. How does Faithfull characterize her first love?
(a) Brilliant and widely-read.
(b) Hip and cool.
(c) Old and wise.
(d) Social and gregarious.
5. What was Faithfull's strategy for answering reporters' questions?
(a) Give a long lecture on the injustices perpetuated by capitalism.
(b) Outrage the reporters by making off-color comments.
(c) Say the first outlandish thing that came into her head.
(d) Expose herself by telling her stories from childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Keith Richards come to symbolize, that he could use the imagery to his advantage?
2. How did Faithfull characterize the environment in the place where she spent time away from home?
3. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
4. What does Faithfull say Jagger channeled into his music?
5. What does Faithfull say irritated John?
Short Essay Questions
1. What advice did Andrew Loog Oldham give Marianne?
2. Whom else did Marianne Faithfull meet at the hotel where she met Bob Dylan?
3. How were the Rolling Stones seen by 1967?
4. Describe Faithfull's first meeting with Bob Dylan.
5. How does Faithfull characterize her mother's storytelling?
6. How did Faithfull and Mick Jagger approach the question of having children together?
7. What effect does Faithfull say drugs had on Mick Jagger in the 1960s?
8. What was the set of 'Performance' like?
9. What was the effect of 'Performance' on Jagger and Faithfull's relationship?
10. Describe the effect Faithfull's time at Courtfield Road had on her marriage.
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)