|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Faithfull start to think of her husband after the baby was born?
(a) He was tiresome.
(b) He was belittling her.
(c) He was undermining her.
(d) He was divine.
2. What was Redlands?
(a) Marianne Faithfull's house.
(b) Keith Richards's house.
(c) A recording exec's house.
(d) Brian Jones' house.
3. What had the Rolling Stones become by 1967, according to Faithfull?
(a) Enemies of the state.
4. What did Faithfull feel when she had her baby?
5. How old was Faithfull when she got pregnant?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom did Faithfull compare Mick Jagger?
2. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
3. Where did the things Jagger experienced after the bust end up being expressed?
4. How does Faithfull characterize her first love?
5. What does Faithfull believe led to her arrest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the consequences of Faithfull's parents' divorce?
2. Describe Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull's relationship with James Fox and Andee Cohen.
3. Describe the effect Faithfull's time at Courtfield Road had on her marriage.
4. Describe the scene at Courtfield Road.
5. What was Faithfull's relationship with Mick Jagger while she was spending time at Courtfield Road?
6. Describe Marianne Faithfull's first real experience with Mick Jagger.
7. What does Faithfull say about Brian Jones' behavior after Mick Jagger's release from prison?
8. What advice did Andrew Loog Oldham give Marianne?
9. What effect does Faithfull say drugs had on Mick Jagger in the 1960s?
10. Describe Faithfull's relationship with the place at Courtfield Road.
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)