|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was David Schneiderman involved in setting up the Rolling Stones to be arrested?
(a) He brought LSD to a party.
(b) He was an undercover agent.
(c) He called the cops on them.
(d) He was tailed by the police when he brought drugs to the Rolling Stones' party.
2. What does Faithfull say Jagger channeled into his music?
(a) His demons.
(b) His idealism.
(c) His ennui.
(d) His love.
3. Why does Faithfull say she started dating Mick Jagger?
(a) She had always loved Jagger.
(b) She was bored with her husband.
(c) Keith Richards suggested it.
(d) She wanted to know the things Jagger knew.
4. What did Faithfull feel when she had her baby?
5. What were Jagger's thoughts about getting married?
(a) She wanted to marry, but not Faithfull.
(b) He didn't want to get married.
(c) He was already married.
(d) He wanted to marry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faithfull say she was addicted to?
2. How does Faithfull characterize her mother?
3. What would Keith Richards do when he spent time with Faithfull and her friends?
4. Where did Faithfull meet Mick Jagger?
5. How did Bob Dylan appear to Faithfull before she met him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Faithfull's relationship with Mick Jagger while she was spending time at Courtfield Road?
2. Describe the effect Faithfull's time at Courtfield Road had on her marriage.
3. Describe Marianne Faithfull's 1965 pregnancy.
4. What was the effect of 'Performance' on Jagger and Faithfull's relationship?
5. What was Mick Jagger like after his release from prison?
6. What does Faithfull say about Brian Jones' behavior after Mick Jagger's release from prison?
7. How does Faithfull characterize her mother's storytelling?
8. How did Marianne Faithfull end up with Mick Jagger?
9. Describe the scene at Courtfield Road.
10. Describe the changes Marianne Faithfull made in her management after she got famous.
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)