|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Faithfull's feelings about Bob Dylan?
(a) She was curious about him.
(b) She worshipped him.
(c) She disdained him.
(d) She didn't know who he was.
2. What did Faithfull want to do while Anita Pallenberg, James Fox, and Mick Jagger got involved in 'Performance' together?
(a) Go to Spain.
(b) Go to live with her parents.
(c) Go to America.
(d) Go to Ireland.
3. What did the Times article say?
(a) Drugs ought to be legal.
(b) The Rolling Stones' punishment was not strict enough.
(c) The case against the Rolling Stones had flaws.
(d) The Rolling Stones should reform themselves.
4. Who does Faithfull compare herself to, in her meeting with Dylan?
5. How old was Faithfull when she fell in love the first time?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did a Times article change the view of the Rolling Stones?
2. Who approached Faithfull to see if she could sing?
3. What had the Rolling Stones become by 1967, according to Faithfull?
4. Where was Faithfull's mother from?
5. What relationship started during 'Performance'?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Jagger and Faithfull get into films?
2. What was the result of the interview Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull gave to The Daily Mirror?
3. What effect does Faithfull say drugs had on Mick Jagger in the 1960s?
4. Describe Marianne Faithfull's first love.
5. How did Faithfull and Mick Jagger approach the question of having children together?
6. What charges were filed as a result of the arrest?
7. What was Mick Jagger's response to being arrested?
8. What was Marianne Faithfull's response when John Dunbar wrote to ask her to come back home?
9. What were recording sessions like for Jagger and Faithfull?
10. How does Faithfull say she reacted to the press?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)