|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Faithfull start to think of her husband after the baby was born?
(a) He was undermining her.
(b) He was tiresome.
(c) He was belittling her.
(d) He was divine.
2. What were Mick Jagger's feelings about the conditions of the place where Faithfull spent time with friend?
3. Where did Faithfull and Jagger and James Fox and Andee Cohen spend time together?
(a) On Faithfull's bed.
(b) At the studio.
(c) In Redlands.
(d) On the roof of Faithfull's apartment.
4. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
(b) Intellectual matters.
5. Where would Faithfull go when she needed freedom?
(a) Courtfield Road.
(b) Her flat in the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
2. How did 'Ruby Tuesday' start?
3. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
4. What did Dylan do when he found out that Faithfull was pregnant?
5. What did Faithfull feel when she had her baby?
Short Essay Questions
1. How were the Rolling Stones seen by 1967?
2. Describe Marianne Faithfull's first real experience with Mick Jagger.
3. What effect does Faithfull say drugs had on Mick Jagger in the 1960s?
4. Describe Marianne Faithfull's lifestyle in Soho.
5. How was the Rolling Stones' image changing by the late 1960s?
6. How does Faithfull describe the agony of addiction?
7. Describe Faithfull's first meeting with Bob Dylan.
8. How did Faithfull and Mick Jagger approach the question of having children together?
9. What was Faithfull's relationship with Mick Jagger while she was spending time at Courtfield Road?
10. What split Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull up in the 1970s?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)