|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
(a) He beat her.
(b) He couldn't be without her.
(c) He mistook her for someone else.
(d) He began to adore her.
2. What did Faithfull find out was entailed in being Jagger's girlfriend?
(a) Never getting time alone with him.
(b) Having to be patient while he was with other women.
(c) Being subject to scrutiny by the press.
(d) Having to endure other women proposing to him on the street.
3. What does Faithfull say were Brian Jones' feelings about 'Ruby Tuesday'?
(a) It would cement his legacy.
(b) It would haunt him for the rest of his life.
(c) It would be his favorite song.
(d) It was the last nonsense he would record with the Stones.
4. How did Faithfull start to think of her husband after the baby was born?
(a) He was undermining her.
(b) He was tiresome.
(c) He was belittling her.
(d) He was divine.
5. What does Faithfull say Jagger blamed her for?
(a) Antagonizing the government.
(b) Attracting too much negative attention.
(c) Dabbling in revolutionary politics.
(d) Having drugs around all the time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the press' reaction to Jagger's verdict?
2. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
3. Where did Faithfull and Jagger and James Fox and Andee Cohen spend time together?
4. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
5. What did Jeremy Clyde explain to Faithfull?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene at Courtfield Road.
2. Describe the changes Marianne Faithfull made in her management after she got famous.
3. What conflict did Marianne Faithfull feel when she got pregnant?
4. Describe Marianne Faithfull's first love.
5. Describe Faithfull's relationship with the place at Courtfield Road.
6. What was Faithfull's relationship with 'As Tears Go By'?
7. Describe Marianne Faithfull's 1965 pregnancy.
8. What was the effect of 'Performance' on Jagger and Faithfull's relationship?
9. How does Faithfull say she reacted to the press?
10. Whom else did Marianne Faithfull meet at the hotel where she met Bob Dylan?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)