|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faithfull say about shopping with Jagger?
(a) It was like shopping with another girl.
(b) He made bizarre recommendations.
(c) He didn't have any patience for it.
(d) He would wear the clothes she bought for herself.
2. What did the cops take when they arrested Faithfull and the Stones?
3. What did Faithfull say changed when she took this advice?
(a) The spatial dimension.
4. Who was NOT charged after the bust?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Keith Richards.
(c) Marianne Faithfull.
(d) Robert Fraser.
5. What did Faithfull feel when she had her baby?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is James Fox?
2. What were diplomats beginning to plan for, according to Faithfull?
3. Why was Faithfull's family in danger during World War II?
4. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
5. What happened to Anita Pallenberg after 'Performance', according to Faithfull?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Marianne Faithfull's 1965 pregnancy.
2. How were the Stones framed for arrest?
3. What effect does Faithfull say drugs had on Mick Jagger in the 1960s?
4. Describe the changes Marianne Faithfull made in her management after she got famous.
5. Describe Faithfull's relationship with the place at Courtfield Road.
6. What was Mick Jagger's response to being arrested?
7. What was Faithfull's relationship with 'As Tears Go By'?
8. What conflict did Marianne Faithfull feel when she got pregnant?
9. What was the result of the interview Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull gave to The Daily Mirror?
10. What was Faithfull's role in the perception of the Stones?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)