|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faithfull say she was addicted to?
2. Where did the relationship between Jagger and Faithfull pick up steam?
3. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
(a) He began to adore her.
(b) He beat her.
(c) He mistook her for someone else.
(d) He couldn't be without her.
4. What did the cops take when they arrested Faithfull and the Stones?
5. What ended up happening between Faithfull and Keith Richards?
(a) They fell in love.
(b) He brushed her off.
(c) They got arrested.
(d) She left him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the things Jagger experienced after the bust end up being expressed?
2. When did Faithfull get pregnant?
3. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
4. What did Brian Jones keep the Rolling Stones from doing too much in 1967 and 1968?
5. What came of the interview Faithfull and Jagger gave to the Daily Mirror?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did Marianne Faithfull's family come from?
2. Whom else did Marianne Faithfull meet at the hotel where she met Bob Dylan?
3. What was Marianne Faithfull's response when John Dunbar wrote to ask her to come back home?
4. What conflict did Marianne Faithfull feel when she got pregnant?
5. What was Faithfull's relationship with 'As Tears Go By'?
6. How did Marianne Faithfull end up with Mick Jagger?
7. What was Faithfull's role in the perception of the Stones?
8. What was Mick Jagger like after his release from prison?
9. Describe the changes Marianne Faithfull made in her management after she got famous.
10. How were the Rolling Stones seen by 1967?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)