|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Keith Richards do when he spent time with Faithfull and her friends?
(a) Write songs.
(b) Smoke cigarettes.
(c) Take drugs.
(d) Drink wine.
2. What did Dylan do when he found out that Faithfull was pregnant?
(a) Made love to her.
(b) Ordered her out of the room.
(c) Asked her to model for him.
(d) Insulted her.
3. What does Faithfull say irritated John?
(a) How she did drugs.
(b) How she spent money.
(c) How she neglected the baby.
(d) How she was always partying.
4. What did Keith Richards come to symbolize, that he could use the imagery to his advantage?
(a) Revolutionary culture.
(b) Church culture.
(c) Demonic culture.
(d) Rock n roll culture.
5. Whom did Anita Pallenberg begin to date, after Faithfull performed in a play in London?
(a) Brian Jones.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) Keith Richards.
(d) Tony Kent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize her first love?
2. How does Faithfull characterize her father?
3. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between Brian Jones and Anita Pallenberg?
4. What does Faithfull say about shopping with Jagger?
5. What does Faithfull say Jagger channeled into his music?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Marianne Faithfull's 1965 pregnancy.
2. How did Jagger and Faithfull get into films?
3. What ended the relationship between Marianne Faithfull and Ben Brierly?
4. What split Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull up in the 1970s?
5. What was the effect of 'Performance' on Jagger and Faithfull's relationship?
6. Describe Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull's relationship with James Fox and Andee Cohen.
7. What were the consequences of Faithfull's parents' divorce?
8. How was the Rolling Stones' image changing by the late 1960s?
9. Describe Marianne Faithfull's relationship with Ben Brierly.
10. What conflict did Marianne Faithfull feel when she got pregnant?
This section contains 856 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)