|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull say changed when she took this advice?
(a) The spatial dimension.
2. How did Faithfull's husband react to her success in music?
(a) He was supportive.
(b) He was competitive.
(c) He was unhappy.
(d) He was jealous.
3. What would John prevent Faithfull from doing at home?
(a) Smoking cigarettes.
(b) Smoking pot.
4. What was the verdict for Jagger?
(a) He was sentenced to prison.
(b) He was sentenced to probation.
(c) He paid a fine.
(d) He was released.
5. What did Faithfull's father establish?
(a) Techniques for testing intelligence.
(b) A method for refining copper.
(c) A school for social research.
(d) A new technique for building engines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Times article say?
2. What does Faithfull say were Brian Jones' feelings about 'Ruby Tuesday'?
3. Who approached Faithfull to see if she could sing?
4. What were Jagger's thoughts about getting married?
5. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger's experience of 'Performance'?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Jagger and Faithfull get into films?
2. Describe Marianne Faithfull's 1965 pregnancy.
3. What was the effect of 'Performance' on Jagger and Faithfull's relationship?
4. Describe Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull's relationship with James Fox and Andee Cohen.
5. What was Marianne Faithfull's response when John Dunbar wrote to ask her to come back home?
6. What was Faithfull's role in the perception of the Stones?
7. Describe Marianne Faithfull's first love.
8. What does Faithfull say about Brian Jones' behavior after Mick Jagger's release from prison?
9. Describe Marianne Faithfull's first real experience with Mick Jagger.
10. What happened when Marianne Faithfull decided to leave Courtfield Road one day?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)