|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the Rolling Stones become by 1967, according to Faithfull?
(c) Enemies of the state.
2. What happened to Anita Pallenberg after 'Performance', according to Faithfull?
(a) She overdosed and nearly died.
(b) She moved home to live with her parents.
(c) She began to write her own music.
(d) She went crazy.
3. How did a Times article change the view of the Rolling Stones?
(a) They became sacrificial lambs.
(b) They became monsters.
(c) They became criminals.
(d) They became victims.
4. What would Jagger and Faithfull do during breaks at recording sessions?
(a) Tell jokes.
(c) Play chess.
(d) Make love.
5. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
(a) She threw it out the window.
(b) She spent it.
(c) She threw it into the fireplace.
(d) She gave it away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Bob Dylan appear to Faithfull before she met him?
2. Who does Faithfull compare herself to, in her meeting with Dylan?
3. What was the verdict for Jagger?
4. What does Faithfull say were Brian Jones' feelings about 'Ruby Tuesday'?
5. Who approached Faithfull to see if she could sing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Marianne Faithfull's first love.
2. Describe the effect Faithfull's time at Courtfield Road had on her marriage.
3. What happened when Marianne Faithfull decided to leave Courtfield Road one day?
4. Whom else did Marianne Faithfull meet at the hotel where she met Bob Dylan?
5. How does Faithfull characterize her mother's storytelling?
6. Describe Marianne Faithfull's first real experience with Mick Jagger.
7. Describe the scene at Courtfield Road.
8. What were Jagger and Faithfull's times like at Harley House?
9. Describe Faithfull and the Stones' arrest.
10. How were the Stones framed for arrest?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)