|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Jagger's thoughts about getting married?
(a) He didn't want to get married.
(b) She wanted to marry, but not Faithfull.
(c) He wanted to marry.
(d) He was already married.
2. What was Redlands?
(a) Keith Richards's house.
(b) A recording exec's house.
(c) Marianne Faithfull's house.
(d) Brian Jones' house.
3. How did Faithfull characterize the environment in the place where she spent time away from home?
4. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
(a) Moving in.
(b) Having sex.
(c) Doing mushrooms.
(d) Going to Paris.
5. What did Dylan do when he found out that Faithfull was pregnant?
(a) Made love to her.
(b) Insulted her.
(c) Asked her to model for him.
(d) Ordered her out of the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the things Jagger experienced after the bust end up being expressed?
2. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's background?
3. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger when she saw him on tour?
4. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
5. What did Jeremy Clyde explain to Faithfull?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were recording sessions like for Jagger and Faithfull?
2. Describe Faithfull's first meeting with Bob Dylan.
3. Describe the effect Faithfull's time at Courtfield Road had on her marriage.
4. Describe Faithfull and the Stones' arrest.
5. What was Mick Jagger's time in prison like?
6. What advice did Andrew Loog Oldham give Marianne?
7. How did Jagger and Faithfull get into films?
8. What were Jagger and Faithfull's times like at Harley House?
9. What effect does Faithfull say drugs had on Mick Jagger in the 1960s?
10. Describe Marianne Faithfull's 1965 pregnancy.
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)