|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the Rolling Stones become by 1967, according to Faithfull?
(c) Enemies of the state.
2. How did a Times article change the view of the Rolling Stones?
(a) They became criminals.
(b) They became sacrificial lambs.
(c) They became monsters.
(d) They became victims.
3. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
(a) He couldn't be without her.
(b) He began to adore her.
(c) He beat her.
(d) He mistook her for someone else.
4. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
(a) A violent existence.
(b) An ideal life.
(c) A stable domestic marriage.
(d) An emotional roller-coaster ride.
5. When did Faithfull get pregnant?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Jagger in prison for?
2. What did the Times article say?
3. What song became a huge hit for Faithfull?
4. What were things like after the drug bust?
5. What did Faithfull say the Rolling Stones were accused of being?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene at Courtfield Road.
2. What were Jagger and Faithfull's times like at Harley House?
3. What conflict did Marianne Faithfull feel when she got pregnant?
4. How does Faithfull say she reacted to the press?
5. Describe Marianne Faithfull's first love.
6. How were the Stones framed for arrest?
7. Describe Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull's relationship with James Fox and Andee Cohen.
8. Describe Faithfull's relationship with the place at Courtfield Road.
9. What was the effect of 'Performance' on Jagger and Faithfull's relationship?
10. Describe the effect Faithfull's time at Courtfield Road had on her marriage.
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)