|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Keith Richards come to symbolize, that he could use the imagery to his advantage?
(a) Revolutionary culture.
(b) Church culture.
(c) Rock n roll culture.
(d) Demonic culture.
2. How was David Schneiderman involved in setting up the Rolling Stones to be arrested?
(a) He brought LSD to a party.
(b) He called the cops on them.
(c) He was an undercover agent.
(d) He was tailed by the police when he brought drugs to the Rolling Stones' party.
3. Where did the relationship between Jagger and Faithfull pick up steam?
4. What would Jagger and Faithfull do during breaks at recording sessions?
(a) Play chess.
(c) Tell jokes.
(d) Make love.
5. What noble act did Jagger perform for Faithfull?
(a) He refused to testify against her.
(b) He paid her bail.
(c) He took the blame for her.
(d) He paid for her lawyer
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize her early days with Mick Jagger?
2. Where did Faithfull fly to meet Jagger while he was touring?
3. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
4. How does Faithfull characterize her relationship with Jagger when he was first released from prison?
5. What would John prevent Faithfull from doing at home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Faithfull's role in the perception of the Stones?
2. What does Faithfull say about Brian Jones' behavior after Mick Jagger's release from prison?
3. What was the result of the interview Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull gave to The Daily Mirror?
4. How did the Stones' image change while Mick Jagger was in prison?
5. Describe Faithfull's relationship with the place at Courtfield Road.
6. What charges were filed as a result of the arrest?
7. Describe Faithfull's first meeting with Bob Dylan.
8. Describe the scene at Courtfield Road.
9. What were the consequences of Faithfull's parents' divorce?
10. Describe Marianne Faithfull's first real experience with Mick Jagger.
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)