|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Oliver Musker demonstrate his devotion to Marianne Faithfull?
(a) He wrote songs about her.
(b) He helped her get custody of her child.
(c) He bought her drugs.
(d) He took her to Bexley and visited every day.
2. How does Faithfull say she identified with Ophelia?
(a) She was in love with a madman.
(b) She was under the control of a talkative father.
(c) Her brother tried to organize her life.
(d) She thought about drowning herself.
3. How does Faithfull characterize Dylan's life when they met up?
(a) At a low point.
(b) On the way down.
(c) At its peak.
(d) On the mend.
4. What does Faithfull say she felt about Jagger's sleeping with men?
(a) She was turned on.
(b) She didn't mind.
(c) She was outraged.
(d) She was afraid for him.
5. When did Faithfull meet Dylan again?
6. Where did Faithfull go from New York to clean herself up?
7. What was Faithfull's response when Mick Jagger married Bianca Jagger?
(a) She got very drunk.
(b) She hardly noticed.
(c) She attacked him.
(d) She went to his house to yell at him.
8. How does Faithfull characterize Lord Paddy Rossmore?
(a) Loving and domestic.
(b) Bookish and clever.
(c) Rich and brash.
(d) Aristocratic and patient.
9. How does Faithfull characterize her early relationship with Ben Brierly?
10. Whom were Ben Brierly and Faithfull hanging out with in Lots Road?
(b) High society.
11. What did Paddy Rossmore do when he found out about Faithfull's drug addiction?
(a) Had her arrested.
(b) Locked her out.
(c) Divorced her.
(d) Took her to therapy.
12. How does Faithfull characterize 'Let it Bleed'?
(a) A new kind of music.
(b) Ahead of its time.
(c) A return to roots.
(d) A waste of time.
13. How does Faithfull characterize life without drugs?
14. What did 'Lucifer Rising' do for Faithfull's image?
(a) Rehabilitated her.
(b) Bankrupted it.
(c) Made her look fiendish.
(d) Established her creative genius.
15. What made Bianca attractive to Mick Jagger?
(a) She was young.
(b) She was poor.
(c) She was glamorous.
(d) She was sober.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faithfull say she woke up feeling?
2. What did a reviewer call 'Strange Weather'?
3. Where did Faithfull meet Ben Brierly?
4. How did Ben Brierly torment Marianne Faithfull?
5. What did Dylan tell Faithfull he regretted?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)