|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faithfull say she had done by using drugs so willfully?
(a) Divorced herself from human beings.
(b) Become a spiritual creature.
(c) Seen behind the veil of good and evil.
(d) Transgressed an elemental code.
2. Who was Christina Money?
(a) Faithfull's dealer.
(b) Faithfull's lover.
(c) Ben Brierly's lover.
(d) Faithfull's agent.
3. What did Andrew Oldham do to cheer Marianne Faithfull up after her overdose?
(a) Got her a role in a new movie.
(b) Published an article on her work.
(c) Issued a greatest hits album of her work.
(d) Took her to Spain.
4. How does Faithfull characterize life without drugs?
5. What caused Marianne Faithfull to forget who she was and where she was?
(b) Jet lag.
6. Why did Jagger stop inviting Faithfull to dine out with him?
(a) She didn't fit in.
(b) She was pregnant.
(c) She was always on drugs.
(d) She became belligerent with people.
7. Whom does Faithfull say she was in love with while she was living with Jagger in Cheyne Walk?
(a) Tony Nicol.
(b) Anita Pallenberg.
(c) Keith Richards.
(d) James Fox.
8. What made Bianca attractive to Mick Jagger?
(a) She was glamorous.
(b) She was poor.
(c) She was young.
(d) She was sober.
9. What did Denny Cordell offer Marianne Faithfull?
(a) A recording contract.
(d) A poem to record.
10. What was the Rolling Stones' relationship with the Beatles by the late 1960s?
(a) They were feeding each other's notoriety.
(b) They were eclipsing the Beatles' fame.
(c) They were talking about merging.
(d) They were developing a destructive hostility.
11. What did Faithfull dream about Mick Jagger during her detoxification?
(a) He would not stop giving her drugs.
(b) He died.
(c) He claimed her soul.
(d) He was behind every door.
12. How does Faithfull characterize the last years of her mother's life?
(a) Troubled by poor health.
(b) Bitter and contentious.
(c) Miserable with alcohol addiction.
(d) Sweet and peaceful.
13. What does Faithfull say Jagger liked about this reputation?
(a) The glamour.
(b) The freedom.
(c) The privacy.
(d) The publicity.
14. What does Faithfull say was Dylan's reaction when they saw each other again?
(a) He was thrilled.
(b) He was distrustful.
(c) He was disgusted.
(d) He was enamored.
15. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's lifestyle in the early 1970s?
(a) A magical life.
(b) The high life.
(c) The low life.
(d) A diabolical life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Ahmet?
2. How did Ben Brierly torment Marianne Faithfull?
3. How did Oliver Musker demonstrate his devotion to Marianne Faithfull?
4. What did Dylan tell Faithfull he still had from when they had known each other in the 1960s?
5. What unpleasantness arose in 1970 regarding John Dunbar?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)