|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Faithfull characterize her relationship with Jagger during this time?
(a) Agreeable intimacy.
(b) Thinly-veiled hostility.
(d) Sexual frenzy.
2. What did Ben Brierly and Marianne Faithfull have in common with Sid Vicious?
(a) Artist friends.
(b) Society friends.
(c) Recording contracts.
(d) Drug deals.
3. What did Dylan tell Faithfull he regretted?
(a) Being married.
(b) Kicking her out of his place.
(c) Not making love to her.
(d) Tearing up his poem to her.
4. What did a reviewer call 'Strange Weather'?
(a) Music to fall in love to.
(b) Music to get sober for.
(c) Music to play for the dead.
(d) Music to slit your wrists by.
5. What did Faithfull offer her son when he came to visit her in New York?
6. What movie did Faithfull fly to Sydney to be part of?
(b) Three Sisters.
(c) Ned Kelly.
(d) Sister Morphine.
7. What did Dylan tell Faithfull he still had from when they had known each other in the 1960s?
(a) A poem of hers.
(b) A piece of her clothing.
(c) A photo of her.
(d) A letter he never sent to her.
8. Whom does Faithfull say she was in love with while she was living with Jagger in Cheyne Walk?
(a) Anita Pallenberg.
(b) Keith Richards.
(c) Tony Nicol.
(d) James Fox.
9. How does Faithfull characterize Lord Paddy Rossmore?
(a) Rich and brash.
(b) Aristocratic and patient.
(c) Bookish and clever.
(d) Loving and domestic.
10. What does Faithfull say she learned at Hazelden?
(a) She had hurt the people she loved the most.
(b) If you only help yourself, it's useless.
(c) There really is no reason to live.
(d) You have to help yourself.
11. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's lifestyle in the early 1970s?
(a) The low life.
(b) A diabolical life.
(c) The high life.
(d) A magical life.
12. How does Faithfull characterize Hilly Michaels?
(a) The worst man she was ever with.
(b) A dealer who invited her into his business.
(c) A guy she had good times with.
(d) The man who saved her life.
13. How did Faithfull's return to fame affect her relationship with Ben Brierly?
(a) He had more and more affairs.
(b) He started using drugs.
(c) He became violent and threatening.
(d) He felt he was losing control.
14. What did Ahmet say about Marianne Faithfull?
(a) She had to be cut out of Jagger's life.
(b) She was a druggie.
(c) She would jeopardize everything.
(d) She was the heart of the Rolling Stones.
15. Why does Faithfull say she overdosed on pills?
(a) She thought she could transcend herself.
(b) She wanted to hurt Jagger.
(c) She thought she should be dead.
(d) She didn't know she was overdosing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Andrew Oldham do to cheer Marianne Faithfull up after her overdose?
2. What unpleasantness arose in 1970 regarding John Dunbar?
3. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's relationship with magic?
4. Who was Ahmet?
5. What does Faithfull say she had done by using drugs so willfully?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)