|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Faithfull say she was in love with while she was living with Jagger in Cheyne Walk?
(a) Anita Pallenberg.
(b) James Fox.
(c) Keith Richards.
(d) Tony Nicol.
2. Who is 'You Can't Always Get What You Want' about, according to Faithfull?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Anita Pallenberg.
(d) Brian Jones.
3. How did Faithfull characterize her relationship with Jagger during this time?
(a) Agreeable intimacy.
(b) Thinly-veiled hostility.
(c) Sexual frenzy.
4. What was Faithfull's response when Mick Jagger married Bianca Jagger?
(a) She went to his house to yell at him.
(b) She got very drunk.
(c) She hardly noticed.
(d) She attacked him.
5. What show was Marianne Faithfull in that she got great reviews?
(a) The Sisters.
(b) The Homecoming.
(c) Threepenny Opera.
(d) Broken English.
6. What was the Rolling Stones' relationship with the Beatles by the late 1960s?
(a) They were developing a destructive hostility.
(b) They were feeding each other's notoriety.
(c) They were talking about merging.
(d) They were eclipsing the Beatles' fame.
7. What does Faithfull say Jagger liked about this reputation?
(a) The publicity.
(b) The freedom.
(c) The privacy.
(d) The glamour.
8. How does Faithfull characterize Soho society in the early 1970s?
(a) Respectable bourgeois society.
(b) White collar criminals.
(c) High society.
(d) Junkies and winos.
9. What did Dylan tell Faithfull he still had from when they had known each other in the 1960s?
(a) A photo of her.
(b) A piece of her clothing.
(c) A letter he never sent to her.
(d) A poem of hers.
10. When did Faithfull meet Dylan again?
11. Who was Ahmet?
(a) Faithfull's editor.
(b) The head of Atlantic Records.
(c) The Rolling Stones' publicist.
(d) Mick Jagger's agent.
12. What caused Marianne Faithfull to forget who she was and where she was?
(a) Jet lag.
13. What does Faithfull say she woke up feeling?
14. What did Faithfull's mother say about art?
(a) It was the most expensive habit.
(b) It was a true aristocracy.
(c) It was the brightest form of self-destruction.
(d) It was just another form of self-sacrifice.
15. How does Faithfull characterize her album 'A Child's Adventure'?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Faithfull go from New York to clean herself up?
2. What did Denny Cordell offer Marianne Faithfull?
3. What does Faithfull say people thought of Mick Jagger after Let it Bleed came out?
4. What did Paddy Rossmore do when he found out about Faithfull's drug addiction?
5. Whom were Ben Brierly and Faithfull hanging out with in Lots Road?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)