|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Faithfull meet Dylan again?
2. What did Paddy Rossmore do when he found out about Faithfull's drug addiction?
(a) Divorced her.
(b) Locked her out.
(c) Took her to therapy.
(d) Had her arrested.
3. What does Faithfull say people thought of Mick Jagger after Let it Bleed came out?
(a) He was a prophet.
(b) He was a genius.
(c) He was a danger to society.
(d) He was the devil.
4. What did Andrew Oldham do to cheer Marianne Faithfull up after her overdose?
(a) Took her to Spain.
(b) Published an article on her work.
(c) Issued a greatest hits album of her work.
(d) Got her a role in a new movie.
5. What had Faithfull just done when she met Dylan again?
(a) Released Broken English.
(b) Started playing music again.
(c) Returned to drug use.
(d) Started detoxification.
6. How does Faithfull characterize the last years of her mother's life?
(a) Sweet and peaceful.
(b) Troubled by poor health.
(c) Bitter and contentious.
(d) Miserable with alcohol addiction.
7. What does Faithfull say she woke up feeling?
8. How did Oliver Musker demonstrate his devotion to Marianne Faithfull?
(a) He helped her get custody of her child.
(b) He wrote songs about her.
(c) He bought her drugs.
(d) He took her to Bexley and visited every day.
9. Where did Faithfull go from New York to clean herself up?
10. Who was Christina Money?
(a) Faithfull's dealer.
(b) Ben Brierly's lover.
(c) Faithfull's agent.
(d) Faithfull's lover.
11. Why did Jagger stop inviting Faithfull to dine out with him?
(a) She was always on drugs.
(b) She didn't fit in.
(c) She was pregnant.
(d) She became belligerent with people.
12. What does Faithfull say was Dylan's reaction when they saw each other again?
(a) He was disgusted.
(b) He was thrilled.
(c) He was enamored.
(d) He was distrustful.
13. How did Ben Brierly torment Marianne Faithfull?
(a) He had numerous infidelities.
(b) He would disappear on her.
(c) He squandered their money.
(d) He was always trying to get her to quit drugs.
14. What did Faithfull offer her son when he came to visit her in New York?
15. What did 'Lucifer Rising' do for Faithfull's image?
(a) Rehabilitated her.
(b) Established her creative genius.
(c) Made her look fiendish.
(d) Bankrupted it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ben Brierly and Marianne Faithfull have in common with Sid Vicious?
2. What does Faithfull say she felt about Jagger's sleeping with men?
3. What did Denny Cordell offer Marianne Faithfull?
4. What does Faithfull say Jagger liked about this reputation?
5. What did Dylan tell Faithfull he regretted?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)