|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Faithfull's return to fame affect her relationship with Ben Brierly?
(a) He became violent and threatening.
(b) He felt he was losing control.
(c) He had more and more affairs.
(d) He started using drugs.
2. Who was Ahmet?
(a) Faithfull's editor.
(b) The Rolling Stones' publicist.
(c) The head of Atlantic Records.
(d) Mick Jagger's agent.
3. What did Faithfull offer her son when he came to visit her in New York?
4. What did Ben Brierly and Marianne Faithfull have in common with Sid Vicious?
(a) Recording contracts.
(b) Drug deals.
(c) Artist friends.
(d) Society friends.
5. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's lifestyle in the early 1970s?
(a) A diabolical life.
(b) The high life.
(c) The low life.
(d) A magical life.
6. What does Faithfull say she learned at Hazelden?
(a) She had hurt the people she loved the most.
(b) If you only help yourself, it's useless.
(c) You have to help yourself.
(d) There really is no reason to live.
7. Who is 'You Can't Always Get What You Want' about, according to Faithfull?
(a) Anita Pallenberg.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Brian Jones.
8. What did Ahmet say about Marianne Faithfull?
(a) She had to be cut out of Jagger's life.
(b) She was the heart of the Rolling Stones.
(c) She would jeopardize everything.
(d) She was a druggie.
9. How does Faithfull characterize her early relationship with Ben Brierly?
10. What did a reviewer call 'Strange Weather'?
(a) Music to slit your wrists by.
(b) Music to play for the dead.
(c) Music to get sober for.
(d) Music to fall in love to.
11. How does Faithfull characterize 'Let it Bleed'?
(a) A new kind of music.
(b) Ahead of its time.
(c) A waste of time.
(d) A return to roots.
12. What does Faithfull say she felt about Jagger's sleeping with men?
(a) She was outraged.
(b) She was afraid for him.
(c) She didn't mind.
(d) She was turned on.
13. What did Dylan tell Faithfull he regretted?
(a) Not making love to her.
(b) Tearing up his poem to her.
(c) Kicking her out of his place.
(d) Being married.
14. To whom was 'Strange Weather' dedicated?
(a) Howard Tose.
(b) Her son Nicholas.
(c) Ben Brierly.
(d) Mick Jagger.
15. When did Faithfull meet Dylan again?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faithfull say made heroin different from other drugs?
2. What did 'Lucifer Rising' do for Faithfull's image?
3. Who was Christina Money?
4. How does Faithfull characterize the last years of her mother's life?
5. What does Faithfull say she woke up feeling?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)