|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom were Ben Brierly and Faithfull hanging out with in Lots Road?
(a) High society.
2. What did a reviewer call 'Strange Weather'?
(a) Music to play for the dead.
(b) Music to fall in love to.
(c) Music to slit your wrists by.
(d) Music to get sober for.
3. What unpleasantness arose in 1970 regarding John Dunbar?
(a) A divorce case.
(b) A paternity suit from a young serving girl.
(c) A car accident.
(d) A financial scandal.
4. What does Faithfull say people thought of Mick Jagger after Let it Bleed came out?
(a) He was a prophet.
(b) He was a genius.
(c) He was a danger to society.
(d) He was the devil.
5. When did Faithfull meet Dylan again?
6. Whom did Faithfull think she saw in the mirror?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Brian Jones.
(c) James Fox.
(d) Anita Pallenberg.
7. Why does Faithfull say she overdosed on pills?
(a) She wanted to hurt Jagger.
(b) She thought she should be dead.
(c) She thought she could transcend herself.
(d) She didn't know she was overdosing.
8. What did Paddy Rossmore do when he found out about Faithfull's drug addiction?
(a) Divorced her.
(b) Took her to therapy.
(c) Had her arrested.
(d) Locked her out.
9. What did Dylan tell Faithfull he still had from when they had known each other in the 1960s?
(a) A letter he never sent to her.
(b) A photo of her.
(c) A piece of her clothing.
(d) A poem of hers.
10. How does Faithfull characterize Lord Paddy Rossmore?
(a) Loving and domestic.
(b) Aristocratic and patient.
(c) Bookish and clever.
(d) Rich and brash.
11. What was Faithfull's response when Mick Jagger married Bianca Jagger?
(a) She went to his house to yell at him.
(b) She got very drunk.
(c) She hardly noticed.
(d) She attacked him.
12. What did Andrew Oldham do to cheer Marianne Faithfull up after her overdose?
(a) Got her a role in a new movie.
(b) Issued a greatest hits album of her work.
(c) Published an article on her work.
(d) Took her to Spain.
13. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's relationship with magic?
14. Who is 'You Can't Always Get What You Want' about, according to Faithfull?
(a) Anita Pallenberg.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Brian Jones.
15. What does Faithfull say Jagger liked about this reputation?
(a) The freedom.
(b) The publicity.
(c) The privacy.
(d) The glamour.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize Dylan's life when they met up?
2. Where did Faithfull meet Ben Brierly?
3. What did Faithfull offer her son when he came to visit her in New York?
4. What movie did Faithfull fly to Sydney to be part of?
5. What does Faithfull say she learned at Hazelden?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)