|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize the last years of her mother's life?
(a) Miserable with alcohol addiction.
(b) Troubled by poor health.
(c) Sweet and peaceful.
(d) Bitter and contentious.
2. How did Oliver Musker demonstrate his devotion to Marianne Faithfull?
(a) He helped her get custody of her child.
(b) He wrote songs about her.
(c) He took her to Bexley and visited every day.
(d) He bought her drugs.
3. What was Faithfull's response when Mick Jagger married Bianca Jagger?
(a) She hardly noticed.
(b) She got very drunk.
(c) She attacked him.
(d) She went to his house to yell at him.
4. What did Ahmet say about Marianne Faithfull?
(a) She was the heart of the Rolling Stones.
(b) She had to be cut out of Jagger's life.
(c) She was a druggie.
(d) She would jeopardize everything.
5. What did Dylan tell Faithfull he still had from when they had known each other in the 1960s?
(a) A poem of hers.
(b) A photo of her.
(c) A letter he never sent to her.
(d) A piece of her clothing.
6. How does Faithfull say she identified with Ophelia?
(a) She was in love with a madman.
(b) She thought about drowning herself.
(c) She was under the control of a talkative father.
(d) Her brother tried to organize her life.
7. Who was Ahmet?
(a) The head of Atlantic Records.
(b) Faithfull's editor.
(c) Mick Jagger's agent.
(d) The Rolling Stones' publicist.
8. Why didn't Faithfull finish the album she was working on in the early 1980s?
(a) The recording studio kicked her out.
(b) She got sick.
(c) She spent all the money for her musicians on drugs.
(d) She was sent to a detox program.
9. Whom did Faithfull think she saw in the mirror?
(a) Anita Pallenberg.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) Brian Jones.
(d) James Fox.
10. What does Faithfull say Jagger liked about this reputation?
(a) The glamour.
(b) The freedom.
(c) The privacy.
(d) The publicity.
11. How does Faithfull characterize her album 'A Child's Adventure'?
12. Whom does Faithfull say she was in love with while she was living with Jagger in Cheyne Walk?
(a) James Fox.
(b) Anita Pallenberg.
(c) Tony Nicol.
(d) Keith Richards.
13. What did Denny Cordell offer Marianne Faithfull?
(a) A poem to record.
(c) A recording contract.
14. How does Faithfull characterize Soho society in the early 1970s?
(a) Junkies and winos.
(b) High society.
(c) White collar criminals.
(d) Respectable bourgeois society.
15. How does Faithfull characterize Hilly Michaels?
(a) A dealer who invited her into his business.
(b) The man who saved her life.
(c) A guy she had good times with.
(d) The worst man she was ever with.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize 'Let it Bleed'?
2. What does Faithfull say was Dylan's reaction when they saw each other again?
3. What did Paddy Rossmore do when he found out about Faithfull's drug addiction?
4. What unpleasantness arose in 1970 regarding John Dunbar?
5. What stopped after Faithfull and Jagger established a domestic life at Cheyne Walk?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)