|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ben Brierly torment Marianne Faithfull?
(a) He would disappear on her.
(b) He had numerous infidelities.
(c) He was always trying to get her to quit drugs.
(d) He squandered their money.
2. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's relationship with magic?
3. What did Dylan tell Faithfull he regretted?
(a) Not making love to her.
(b) Being married.
(c) Kicking her out of his place.
(d) Tearing up his poem to her.
4. What did Andrew Oldham do to cheer Marianne Faithfull up after her overdose?
(a) Got her a role in a new movie.
(b) Published an article on her work.
(c) Took her to Spain.
(d) Issued a greatest hits album of her work.
5. What did Dylan tell Faithfull he still had from when they had known each other in the 1960s?
(a) A piece of her clothing.
(b) A poem of hers.
(c) A letter he never sent to her.
(d) A photo of her.
6. Where did Faithfull go from New York to clean herself up?
7. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's lifestyle in the early 1970s?
(a) A magical life.
(b) The high life.
(c) A diabolical life.
(d) The low life.
8. How does Faithfull characterize her album 'A Child's Adventure'?
9. What did Denny Cordell offer Marianne Faithfull?
(b) A recording contract.
(d) A poem to record.
10. How does Faithfull characterize Hilly Michaels?
(a) A guy she had good times with.
(b) The man who saved her life.
(c) The worst man she was ever with.
(d) A dealer who invited her into his business.
11. What made Bianca attractive to Mick Jagger?
(a) She was glamorous.
(b) She was young.
(c) She was sober.
(d) She was poor.
12. How did Faithfull's return to fame affect her relationship with Ben Brierly?
(a) He started using drugs.
(b) He had more and more affairs.
(c) He became violent and threatening.
(d) He felt he was losing control.
13. What did Faithfull's mother say about art?
(a) It was a true aristocracy.
(b) It was the brightest form of self-destruction.
(c) It was the most expensive habit.
(d) It was just another form of self-sacrifice.
14. What unpleasantness arose in 1970 regarding John Dunbar?
(a) A car accident.
(b) A financial scandal.
(c) A paternity suit from a young serving girl.
(d) A divorce case.
15. How does Faithfull characterize life without drugs?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Faithfull meet Dylan again?
2. What had Faithfull just done when she met Dylan again?
3. What was Faithfull's response when Mick Jagger married Bianca Jagger?
4. What show was Marianne Faithfull in that she got great reviews?
5. What did a reviewer call 'Strange Weather'?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)