|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of unwanted attention did Broken English bring Faithfull?
(a) Anti-drug campaigns' attention.
(b) Attention to their finances.
(c) Media attention.
(d) Police attention.
2. What movie did Faithfull fly to Sydney to be part of?
(a) Sister Morphine.
(b) Three Sisters.
(d) Ned Kelly.
3. How does Faithfull characterize Dylan's life when they met up?
(a) On the mend.
(b) At a low point.
(c) On the way down.
(d) At its peak.
4. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's relationship with magic?
5. Why did Jagger stop inviting Faithfull to dine out with him?
(a) She didn't fit in.
(b) She was pregnant.
(c) She was always on drugs.
(d) She became belligerent with people.
6. What did Dylan tell Faithfull he regretted?
(a) Not making love to her.
(b) Tearing up his poem to her.
(c) Being married.
(d) Kicking her out of his place.
7. What caused Marianne Faithfull to forget who she was and where she was?
(d) Jet lag.
8. Whom does Faithfull say she was in love with while she was living with Jagger in Cheyne Walk?
(a) Tony Nicol.
(b) James Fox.
(c) Anita Pallenberg.
(d) Keith Richards.
9. What unpleasantness arose in 1970 regarding John Dunbar?
(a) A car accident.
(b) A divorce case.
(c) A financial scandal.
(d) A paternity suit from a young serving girl.
10. What did a reviewer call 'Strange Weather'?
(a) Music to slit your wrists by.
(b) Music to fall in love to.
(c) Music to get sober for.
(d) Music to play for the dead.
11. What did Ahmet say about Marianne Faithfull?
(a) She would jeopardize everything.
(b) She was the heart of the Rolling Stones.
(c) She had to be cut out of Jagger's life.
(d) She was a druggie.
12. Why does Faithfull say she overdosed on pills?
(a) She thought she should be dead.
(b) She didn't know she was overdosing.
(c) She thought she could transcend herself.
(d) She wanted to hurt Jagger.
13. How does Faithfull characterize life without drugs?
14. What did Faithfull offer her son when he came to visit her in New York?
15. Who was Ahmet?
(a) The head of Atlantic Records.
(b) The Rolling Stones' publicist.
(c) Mick Jagger's agent.
(d) Faithfull's editor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Faithfull meet Ben Brierly?
2. What did Andrew Oldham do to cheer Marianne Faithfull up after her overdose?
3. What did Dylan tell Faithfull he still had from when they had known each other in the 1960s?
4. What did Faithfull's mother say about art?
5. What show was Marianne Faithfull in that she got great reviews?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)