|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull dream about Mick Jagger during her detoxification?
(a) He would not stop giving her drugs.
(b) He was behind every door.
(c) He died.
(d) He claimed her soul.
2. What does Faithfull say was Dylan's reaction when they saw each other again?
(a) He was enamored.
(b) He was thrilled.
(c) He was disgusted.
(d) He was distrustful.
3. Why didn't Faithfull finish the album she was working on in the early 1980s?
(a) She was sent to a detox program.
(b) She spent all the money for her musicians on drugs.
(c) She got sick.
(d) The recording studio kicked her out.
4. What unpleasantness arose in 1970 regarding John Dunbar?
(a) A car accident.
(b) A divorce case.
(c) A financial scandal.
(d) A paternity suit from a young serving girl.
5. Why did Jagger stop inviting Faithfull to dine out with him?
(a) She became belligerent with people.
(b) She didn't fit in.
(c) She was always on drugs.
(d) She was pregnant.
6. Whom does Faithfull say she was in love with while she was living with Jagger in Cheyne Walk?
(a) Tony Nicol.
(b) Keith Richards.
(c) James Fox.
(d) Anita Pallenberg.
7. How does Faithfull characterize her early relationship with Ben Brierly?
8. What does Faithfull say she learned at Hazelden?
(a) She had hurt the people she loved the most.
(b) You have to help yourself.
(c) There really is no reason to live.
(d) If you only help yourself, it's useless.
9. Who is 'You Can't Always Get What You Want' about, according to Faithfull?
(a) Brian Jones.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(d) Anita Pallenberg.
10. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's relationship with magic?
11. What does Faithfull say she had done by using drugs so willfully?
(a) Become a spiritual creature.
(b) Transgressed an elemental code.
(c) Divorced herself from human beings.
(d) Seen behind the veil of good and evil.
12. What did 'Lucifer Rising' do for Faithfull's image?
(a) Bankrupted it.
(b) Rehabilitated her.
(c) Established her creative genius.
(d) Made her look fiendish.
13. How did Faithfull characterize her relationship with Jagger during this time?
(b) Thinly-veiled hostility.
(c) Sexual frenzy.
(d) Agreeable intimacy.
14. To whom was 'Strange Weather' dedicated?
(a) Ben Brierly.
(b) Her son Nicholas.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Howard Tose.
15. What stopped after Faithfull and Jagger established a domestic life at Cheyne Walk?
(a) They started writing their memoirs.
(b) The Stones stopped recording.
(c) They stopped having sex.
(d) Faithfull got pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull offer her son when he came to visit her in New York?
2. What did Andrew Oldham do to cheer Marianne Faithfull up after her overdose?
3. How does Faithfull characterize Hilly Michaels?
4. What did a reviewer call 'Strange Weather'?
5. What did Ahmet say about Marianne Faithfull?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)