|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faithfull say she felt about Jagger's sleeping with men?
(a) She didn't mind.
(b) She was outraged.
(c) She was turned on.
(d) She was afraid for him.
2. What was the Rolling Stones' relationship with the Beatles by the late 1960s?
(a) They were feeding each other's notoriety.
(b) They were talking about merging.
(c) They were eclipsing the Beatles' fame.
(d) They were developing a destructive hostility.
3. What does Faithfull say she had done by using drugs so willfully?
(a) Seen behind the veil of good and evil.
(b) Become a spiritual creature.
(c) Divorced herself from human beings.
(d) Transgressed an elemental code.
4. What movie did Faithfull fly to Sydney to be part of?
(b) Sister Morphine.
(c) Three Sisters.
(d) Ned Kelly.
5. How does Faithfull characterize 'Let it Bleed'?
(a) Ahead of its time.
(b) A waste of time.
(c) A new kind of music.
(d) A return to roots.
6. What did Andrew Oldham do to cheer Marianne Faithfull up after her overdose?
(a) Issued a greatest hits album of her work.
(b) Took her to Spain.
(c) Got her a role in a new movie.
(d) Published an article on her work.
7. What unpleasantness arose in 1970 regarding John Dunbar?
(a) A paternity suit from a young serving girl.
(b) A car accident.
(c) A divorce case.
(d) A financial scandal.
8. What made Bianca attractive to Mick Jagger?
(a) She was young.
(b) She was glamorous.
(c) She was sober.
(d) She was poor.
9. To whom was 'Strange Weather' dedicated?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Her son Nicholas.
(c) Ben Brierly.
(d) Howard Tose.
10. What did 'Lucifer Rising' do for Faithfull's image?
(a) Rehabilitated her.
(b) Made her look fiendish.
(c) Established her creative genius.
(d) Bankrupted it.
11. How does Faithfull characterize life without drugs?
12. What did Ahmet say about Marianne Faithfull?
(a) She had to be cut out of Jagger's life.
(b) She was a druggie.
(c) She would jeopardize everything.
(d) She was the heart of the Rolling Stones.
13. Why does Faithfull say she overdosed on pills?
(a) She thought she should be dead.
(b) She thought she could transcend herself.
(c) She didn't know she was overdosing.
(d) She wanted to hurt Jagger.
14. Whom does Faithfull say she was in love with while she was living with Jagger in Cheyne Walk?
(a) Anita Pallenberg.
(b) Tony Nicol.
(c) James Fox.
(d) Keith Richards.
15. What stopped after Faithfull and Jagger established a domestic life at Cheyne Walk?
(a) Faithfull got pregnant.
(b) They stopped having sex.
(c) They started writing their memoirs.
(d) The Stones stopped recording.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Faithfull characterize her relationship with Jagger during this time?
2. Where did Faithfull go from New York to clean herself up?
3. What did Denny Cordell offer Marianne Faithfull?
4. How does Faithfull say she identified with Ophelia?
5. How does Faithfull characterize the last years of her mother's life?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)