|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull's mother say about art?
(a) It was a true aristocracy.
(b) It was just another form of self-sacrifice.
(c) It was the brightest form of self-destruction.
(d) It was the most expensive habit.
2. Who was Christina Money?
(a) Ben Brierly's lover.
(b) Faithfull's lover.
(c) Faithfull's agent.
(d) Faithfull's dealer.
3. What was the Rolling Stones' relationship with the Beatles by the late 1960s?
(a) They were talking about merging.
(b) They were feeding each other's notoriety.
(c) They were eclipsing the Beatles' fame.
(d) They were developing a destructive hostility.
4. What made Bianca attractive to Mick Jagger?
(a) She was glamorous.
(b) She was young.
(c) She was sober.
(d) She was poor.
5. What does Faithfull say was Dylan's reaction when they saw each other again?
(a) He was thrilled.
(b) He was enamored.
(c) He was distrustful.
(d) He was disgusted.
6. What did Ahmet say about Marianne Faithfull?
(a) She would jeopardize everything.
(b) She was a druggie.
(c) She had to be cut out of Jagger's life.
(d) She was the heart of the Rolling Stones.
7. Whom were Ben Brierly and Faithfull hanging out with in Lots Road?
(b) High society.
8. How did Oliver Musker demonstrate his devotion to Marianne Faithfull?
(a) He bought her drugs.
(b) He took her to Bexley and visited every day.
(c) He wrote songs about her.
(d) He helped her get custody of her child.
9. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's lifestyle in the early 1970s?
(a) A diabolical life.
(b) The high life.
(c) The low life.
(d) A magical life.
10. What had Faithfull just done when she met Dylan again?
(a) Released Broken English.
(b) Started playing music again.
(c) Started detoxification.
(d) Returned to drug use.
11. What kind of unwanted attention did Broken English bring Faithfull?
(a) Police attention.
(b) Anti-drug campaigns' attention.
(c) Attention to their finances.
(d) Media attention.
12. What did Dylan tell Faithfull he still had from when they had known each other in the 1960s?
(a) A letter he never sent to her.
(b) A piece of her clothing.
(c) A photo of her.
(d) A poem of hers.
13. How does Faithfull characterize 'Let it Bleed'?
(a) A return to roots.
(b) Ahead of its time.
(c) A waste of time.
(d) A new kind of music.
14. What caused Marianne Faithfull to forget who she was and where she was?
(b) Jet lag.
15. How does Faithfull characterize Dylan's life when they met up?
(a) At its peak.
(b) At a low point.
(c) On the way down.
(d) On the mend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Faithfull's return to fame affect her relationship with Ben Brierly?
2. How did Ben Brierly torment Marianne Faithfull?
3. How does Faithfull characterize the last years of her mother's life?
4. What unpleasantness arose in 1970 regarding John Dunbar?
5. How does Faithfull characterize life without drugs?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)