|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What movie did Faithfull fly to Sydney to be part of?
(a) Ned Kelly.
(c) Three Sisters.
(d) Sister Morphine.
2. How does Faithfull characterize life without drugs?
3. What does Faithfull say people thought of Mick Jagger after Let it Bleed came out?
(a) He was a prophet.
(b) He was a genius.
(c) He was a danger to society.
(d) He was the devil.
4. What does Faithfull say she woke up feeling?
5. Who is 'You Can't Always Get What You Want' about, according to Faithfull?
(a) Anita Pallenberg.
(b) Brian Jones.
(d) Mick Jagger.
6. How does Faithfull characterize 'Let it Bleed'?
(a) A new kind of music.
(b) A waste of time.
(c) Ahead of its time.
(d) A return to roots.
7. What did 'Lucifer Rising' do for Faithfull's image?
(a) Established her creative genius.
(b) Rehabilitated her.
(c) Made her look fiendish.
(d) Bankrupted it.
8. How does Faithfull characterize Soho society in the early 1970s?
(a) Junkies and winos.
(b) Respectable bourgeois society.
(c) High society.
(d) White collar criminals.
9. How does Faithfull characterize her early relationship with Ben Brierly?
10. What kind of unwanted attention did Broken English bring Faithfull?
(a) Police attention.
(b) Anti-drug campaigns' attention.
(c) Attention to their finances.
(d) Media attention.
11. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's lifestyle in the early 1970s?
(a) The high life.
(b) A magical life.
(c) A diabolical life.
(d) The low life.
12. How did Faithfull characterize her relationship with Jagger during this time?
(a) Thinly-veiled hostility.
(c) Sexual frenzy.
(d) Agreeable intimacy.
13. How did Faithfull's return to fame affect her relationship with Ben Brierly?
(a) He felt he was losing control.
(b) He had more and more affairs.
(c) He started using drugs.
(d) He became violent and threatening.
14. Why did Jagger stop inviting Faithfull to dine out with him?
(a) She became belligerent with people.
(b) She was pregnant.
(c) She didn't fit in.
(d) She was always on drugs.
15. What does Faithfull say prevented her from dying?
(a) Things she had not finished in her life.
(b) Quick action by the paramedics.
(c) Brian Jones' love.
(d) Anita Pallenberg's affection for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Faithfull's response when Mick Jagger married Bianca Jagger?
2. What did Denny Cordell offer Marianne Faithfull?
3. How does Faithfull characterize her album 'A Child's Adventure'?
4. What did Faithfull's mother say about art?
5. What does Faithfull say she learned at Hazelden?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)