|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull offer her son when he came to visit her in New York?
2. Where did Faithfull go from New York to clean herself up?
3. What had Faithfull just done when she met Dylan again?
(a) Released Broken English.
(b) Started detoxification.
(c) Returned to drug use.
(d) Started playing music again.
4. Who was Ahmet?
(a) Mick Jagger's agent.
(b) The head of Atlantic Records.
(c) Faithfull's editor.
(d) The Rolling Stones' publicist.
5. What does Faithfull say made heroin different from other drugs?
(a) It was completely placid.
(b) It didn't have a hangover.
(c) It stopped sensation.
(d) It made everything crystalline.
6. How does Faithfull characterize Dylan's life when they met up?
(a) At its peak.
(b) On the way down.
(c) On the mend.
(d) At a low point.
7. Who is 'You Can't Always Get What You Want' about, according to Faithfull?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(c) Brian Jones.
(d) Anita Pallenberg.
8. When did Faithfull meet Dylan again?
9. What kind of unwanted attention did Broken English bring Faithfull?
(a) Media attention.
(b) Anti-drug campaigns' attention.
(c) Attention to their finances.
(d) Police attention.
10. How did Faithfull's return to fame affect her relationship with Ben Brierly?
(a) He felt he was losing control.
(b) He had more and more affairs.
(c) He became violent and threatening.
(d) He started using drugs.
11. What did Dylan tell Faithfull he still had from when they had known each other in the 1960s?
(a) A photo of her.
(b) A poem of hers.
(c) A piece of her clothing.
(d) A letter he never sent to her.
12. What did Paddy Rossmore do when he found out about Faithfull's drug addiction?
(a) Had her arrested.
(b) Locked her out.
(c) Took her to therapy.
(d) Divorced her.
13. What was the Rolling Stones' relationship with the Beatles by the late 1960s?
(a) They were eclipsing the Beatles' fame.
(b) They were feeding each other's notoriety.
(c) They were developing a destructive hostility.
(d) They were talking about merging.
14. Why did Jagger stop inviting Faithfull to dine out with him?
(a) She didn't fit in.
(b) She became belligerent with people.
(c) She was always on drugs.
(d) She was pregnant.
15. What did Ahmet say about Marianne Faithfull?
(a) She was the heart of the Rolling Stones.
(b) She was a druggie.
(c) She would jeopardize everything.
(d) She had to be cut out of Jagger's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize 'Let it Bleed'?
2. What did Faithfull dream about Mick Jagger during her detoxification?
3. What does Faithfull say she woke up feeling?
4. What stopped after Faithfull and Jagger established a domestic life at Cheyne Walk?
5. How did Ben Brierly torment Marianne Faithfull?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)