|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Bianca attractive to Mick Jagger?
(a) She was young.
(b) She was poor.
(c) She was glamorous.
(d) She was sober.
2. What did 'Lucifer Rising' do for Faithfull's image?
(a) Made her look fiendish.
(b) Rehabilitated her.
(c) Established her creative genius.
(d) Bankrupted it.
3. How does Faithfull characterize her early relationship with Ben Brierly?
4. What did Ben Brierly and Marianne Faithfull have in common with Sid Vicious?
(a) Drug deals.
(b) Society friends.
(c) Artist friends.
(d) Recording contracts.
5. What did Paddy Rossmore do when he found out about Faithfull's drug addiction?
(a) Had her arrested.
(b) Divorced her.
(c) Took her to therapy.
(d) Locked her out.
6. Why does Faithfull say she overdosed on pills?
(a) She didn't know she was overdosing.
(b) She wanted to hurt Jagger.
(c) She thought she could transcend herself.
(d) She thought she should be dead.
7. How did Oliver Musker demonstrate his devotion to Marianne Faithfull?
(a) He took her to Bexley and visited every day.
(b) He wrote songs about her.
(c) He helped her get custody of her child.
(d) He bought her drugs.
8. Whom does Faithfull say she was in love with while she was living with Jagger in Cheyne Walk?
(a) James Fox.
(b) Tony Nicol.
(c) Keith Richards.
(d) Anita Pallenberg.
9. Whom did Faithfull think she saw in the mirror?
(a) Brian Jones.
(b) James Fox.
(c) Anita Pallenberg.
(d) Mick Jagger.
10. What does Faithfull say was Dylan's reaction when they saw each other again?
(a) He was disgusted.
(b) He was distrustful.
(c) He was thrilled.
(d) He was enamored.
11. What does Faithfull say made heroin different from other drugs?
(a) It made everything crystalline.
(b) It stopped sensation.
(c) It didn't have a hangover.
(d) It was completely placid.
12. How did Faithfull's return to fame affect her relationship with Ben Brierly?
(a) He felt he was losing control.
(b) He started using drugs.
(c) He had more and more affairs.
(d) He became violent and threatening.
13. How does Faithfull characterize Soho society in the early 1970s?
(a) White collar criminals.
(b) Respectable bourgeois society.
(c) Junkies and winos.
(d) High society.
14. What stopped after Faithfull and Jagger established a domestic life at Cheyne Walk?
(a) They stopped having sex.
(b) They started writing their memoirs.
(c) Faithfull got pregnant.
(d) The Stones stopped recording.
15. Who was Ahmet?
(a) Faithfull's editor.
(b) Mick Jagger's agent.
(c) The head of Atlantic Records.
(d) The Rolling Stones' publicist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull dream about Mick Jagger during her detoxification?
2. What movie did Faithfull fly to Sydney to be part of?
3. Where did Faithfull go from New York to clean herself up?
4. What show was Marianne Faithfull in that she got great reviews?
5. What did Ahmet say about Marianne Faithfull?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)