|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Faithfull's return to fame affect her relationship with Ben Brierly?
(a) He felt he was losing control.
(b) He became violent and threatening.
(c) He started using drugs.
(d) He had more and more affairs.
2. How does Faithfull characterize Dylan's life when they met up?
(a) On the mend.
(b) On the way down.
(c) At a low point.
(d) At its peak.
3. Whom does Faithfull say she was in love with while she was living with Jagger in Cheyne Walk?
(a) James Fox.
(b) Anita Pallenberg.
(c) Tony Nicol.
(d) Keith Richards.
4. What did Paddy Rossmore do when he found out about Faithfull's drug addiction?
(a) Locked her out.
(b) Took her to therapy.
(c) Divorced her.
(d) Had her arrested.
5. Who is 'You Can't Always Get What You Want' about, according to Faithfull?
(b) Anita Pallenberg.
(c) Brian Jones.
(d) Mick Jagger.
6. What does Faithfull say was Dylan's reaction when they saw each other again?
(a) He was distrustful.
(b) He was enamored.
(c) He was thrilled.
(d) He was disgusted.
7. What does Faithfull say made heroin different from other drugs?
(a) It stopped sensation.
(b) It didn't have a hangover.
(c) It made everything crystalline.
(d) It was completely placid.
8. What does Faithfull say she felt about Jagger's sleeping with men?
(a) She was outraged.
(b) She was afraid for him.
(c) She didn't mind.
(d) She was turned on.
9. What kind of unwanted attention did Broken English bring Faithfull?
(a) Attention to their finances.
(b) Media attention.
(c) Police attention.
(d) Anti-drug campaigns' attention.
10. What made Bianca attractive to Mick Jagger?
(a) She was sober.
(b) She was glamorous.
(c) She was poor.
(d) She was young.
11. Where did Faithfull go from New York to clean herself up?
12. What stopped after Faithfull and Jagger established a domestic life at Cheyne Walk?
(a) They stopped having sex.
(b) They started writing their memoirs.
(c) The Stones stopped recording.
(d) Faithfull got pregnant.
13. What unpleasantness arose in 1970 regarding John Dunbar?
(a) A paternity suit from a young serving girl.
(b) A car accident.
(c) A financial scandal.
(d) A divorce case.
14. What did Ahmet say about Marianne Faithfull?
(a) She would jeopardize everything.
(b) She was a druggie.
(c) She had to be cut out of Jagger's life.
(d) She was the heart of the Rolling Stones.
15. What did a reviewer call 'Strange Weather'?
(a) Music to fall in love to.
(b) Music to play for the dead.
(c) Music to slit your wrists by.
(d) Music to get sober for.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did 'Lucifer Rising' do for Faithfull's image?
2. What did Faithfull's mother say about art?
3. What movie did Faithfull fly to Sydney to be part of?
4. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's relationship with magic?
5. When did Faithfull meet Dylan again?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)