|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom were Ben Brierly and Faithfull hanging out with in Lots Road?
(c) High society.
2. What did Ahmet say about Marianne Faithfull?
(a) She was a druggie.
(b) She was the heart of the Rolling Stones.
(c) She would jeopardize everything.
(d) She had to be cut out of Jagger's life.
3. How does Faithfull characterize her album 'A Child's Adventure'?
4. What did Paddy Rossmore do when he found out about Faithfull's drug addiction?
(a) Had her arrested.
(b) Locked her out.
(c) Took her to therapy.
(d) Divorced her.
5. What did Denny Cordell offer Marianne Faithfull?
(a) A poem to record.
(d) A recording contract.
6. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's relationship with magic?
7. What does Faithfull say she learned at Hazelden?
(a) She had hurt the people she loved the most.
(b) If you only help yourself, it's useless.
(c) You have to help yourself.
(d) There really is no reason to live.
8. What does Faithfull say made heroin different from other drugs?
(a) It made everything crystalline.
(b) It didn't have a hangover.
(c) It stopped sensation.
(d) It was completely placid.
9. Why did Jagger stop inviting Faithfull to dine out with him?
(a) She didn't fit in.
(b) She was always on drugs.
(c) She was pregnant.
(d) She became belligerent with people.
10. What did Andrew Oldham do to cheer Marianne Faithfull up after her overdose?
(a) Took her to Spain.
(b) Got her a role in a new movie.
(c) Issued a greatest hits album of her work.
(d) Published an article on her work.
11. How does Faithfull characterize Dylan's life when they met up?
(a) On the mend.
(b) At a low point.
(c) At its peak.
(d) On the way down.
12. When did Faithfull meet Dylan again?
13. What did Dylan tell Faithfull he regretted?
(a) Kicking her out of his place.
(b) Tearing up his poem to her.
(c) Being married.
(d) Not making love to her.
14. How does Faithfull say she identified with Ophelia?
(a) Her brother tried to organize her life.
(b) She was in love with a madman.
(c) She thought about drowning herself.
(d) She was under the control of a talkative father.
15. How does Faithfull characterize life without drugs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did 'Lucifer Rising' do for Faithfull's image?
2. What does Faithfull say prevented her from dying?
3. Where did Faithfull meet Ben Brierly?
4. How did Ben Brierly torment Marianne Faithfull?
5. Whom does Faithfull say she was in love with while she was living with Jagger in Cheyne Walk?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)