|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize life without drugs?
2. Who was Ahmet?
(a) The Rolling Stones' publicist.
(b) Faithfull's editor.
(c) The head of Atlantic Records.
(d) Mick Jagger's agent.
3. Why did Jagger stop inviting Faithfull to dine out with him?
(a) She was pregnant.
(b) She didn't fit in.
(c) She was always on drugs.
(d) She became belligerent with people.
4. How did Faithfull characterize her relationship with Jagger during this time?
(a) Thinly-veiled hostility.
(b) Agreeable intimacy.
(d) Sexual frenzy.
5. When did Faithfull meet Dylan again?
6. What did Ben Brierly and Marianne Faithfull have in common with Sid Vicious?
(a) Artist friends.
(b) Recording contracts.
(c) Society friends.
(d) Drug deals.
7. What does Faithfull say people thought of Mick Jagger after Let it Bleed came out?
(a) He was the devil.
(b) He was a danger to society.
(c) He was a genius.
(d) He was a prophet.
8. What did Dylan tell Faithfull he regretted?
(a) Tearing up his poem to her.
(b) Being married.
(c) Not making love to her.
(d) Kicking her out of his place.
9. What kind of unwanted attention did Broken English bring Faithfull?
(a) Media attention.
(b) Attention to their finances.
(c) Anti-drug campaigns' attention.
(d) Police attention.
10. What was Faithfull's response when Mick Jagger married Bianca Jagger?
(a) She attacked him.
(b) She got very drunk.
(c) She went to his house to yell at him.
(d) She hardly noticed.
11. What does Faithfull say she had done by using drugs so willfully?
(a) Become a spiritual creature.
(b) Transgressed an elemental code.
(c) Divorced herself from human beings.
(d) Seen behind the veil of good and evil.
12. Who was Christina Money?
(a) Faithfull's dealer.
(b) Faithfull's lover.
(c) Faithfull's agent.
(d) Ben Brierly's lover.
13. What did Faithfull's mother say about art?
(a) It was the brightest form of self-destruction.
(b) It was just another form of self-sacrifice.
(c) It was the most expensive habit.
(d) It was a true aristocracy.
14. How does Faithfull say she identified with Ophelia?
(a) She thought about drowning herself.
(b) She was in love with a madman.
(c) She was under the control of a talkative father.
(d) Her brother tried to organize her life.
15. Where did Faithfull go from New York to clean herself up?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faithfull say she learned at Hazelden?
2. Whom were Ben Brierly and Faithfull hanging out with in Lots Road?
3. How did Faithfull's return to fame affect her relationship with Ben Brierly?
4. Where did Faithfull meet Ben Brierly?
5. How did Oliver Musker demonstrate his devotion to Marianne Faithfull?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)