|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Jagger and Faithfull do during breaks at recording sessions?
(a) Tell jokes.
(c) Make love.
(d) Play chess.
2. How old was Mick Jagger when he wrote this hit song?
3. What does Faithfull say she was addicted to?
4. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
(a) She threw it into the fireplace.
(b) She spent it.
(c) She gave it away.
(d) She threw it out the window.
5. What were Faithfull's feelings about James Fox?
6. What would John prevent Faithfull from doing at home?
(b) Smoking pot.
(c) Smoking cigarettes.
7. What were Faithfull's feelings about Bob Dylan?
(a) She disdained him.
(b) She didn't know who he was.
(c) She worshipped him.
(d) She was curious about him.
8. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between Brian Jones and Anita Pallenberg?
9. What does Faithfull say were Brian Jones' feelings about 'Ruby Tuesday'?
(a) It was the last nonsense he would record with the Stones.
(b) It would haunt him for the rest of his life.
(c) It would be his favorite song.
(d) It would cement his legacy.
10. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
(a) She knew that it was just a matter of time until people saw she was a fraud.
(b) She felt superior to everyone.
(c) She felt like she knew secret other people didn't know.
(d) She was intimidated by everyone.
11. Why was Faithfull's family in danger during World War II?
(a) Her grandfather was a freedom fighter.
(b) Her grandmother was Jewish.
(c) Her grandfather opposed Hitler.
(d) Her grandmother knew many Nazis.
12. Where did the relationship between Jagger and Faithfull pick up steam?
13. What did the cops take when they arrested Faithfull and the Stones?
14. What were diplomats beginning to plan for, according to Faithfull?
(a) A world tour.
(b) Canonization of the Rolling Stones.
(c) Charity missions for the Rolling Stones.
(d) The Rolling Stones' downfall.
15. Whom would Faithfull spend time with when she left her home?
(a) Andrew Oldham.
(b) Brian Jones.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Bob Dylan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dylan say about his experience with Faithfull?
2. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's background?
3. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
4. What was the verdict for Jagger?
5. What happened to Anita Pallenberg after 'Performance', according to Faithfull?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)