|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's background?
2. What did Faithfull want to do while Anita Pallenberg, James Fox, and Mick Jagger got involved in 'Performance' together?
(a) Go to live with her parents.
(b) Go to Spain.
(c) Go to America.
(d) Go to Ireland.
3. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
(a) She returned.
(b) She never returned.
(c) She entered rehab.
(d) She talked with her husband, but couldn't fix things up.
4. How does Faithfull characterize her father?
(a) As gregarious and often drunk.
(b) As genteel and refined.
(c) As devoted to Utopian causes.
(d) As morose but well-read.
5. Why did Keith Richards avoid the set of 'Performance'?
(a) He was too busy recording.
(b) He was trying to stay off drugs.
(c) He found it painful.
(d) He had a bad reputation with the filmmakers.
6. What does Faithfull say she felt like after her arrest?
(a) An outcast.
(b) A hero.
(c) A martyr.
(d) A rebel.
7. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
(a) Free her.
(b) Fulfill her.
(c) Make her smarter.
(d) Ground her.
8. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
9. Where did Faithfull and Jagger and James Fox and Andee Cohen spend time together?
(a) On the roof of Faithfull's apartment.
(b) At the studio.
(c) In Redlands.
(d) On Faithfull's bed.
10. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
(a) She should fix things up with her husband.
(b) They didn't want her back.
(c) She had broken the bond of the group.
(d) He was in love with her.
11. What did Faithfull say the Rolling Stones were accused of being?
12. What did the cops take when they arrested Faithfull and the Stones?
13. Whom did Anita Pallenberg begin to date, after Faithfull performed in a play in London?
(a) Tony Kent.
(b) Keith Richards.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Brian Jones.
14. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger's experience of 'Performance'?
15. Where did the relationship between Jagger and Faithfull pick up steam?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
2. What did Faithfull do to fit in when she moved to Reading?
3. What would Keith Richards do when he spent time with Faithfull and her friends?
4. How did Jagger's dandyish clothing affect the public's view of him?
5. What did Dylan do when he found out that Faithfull was pregnant?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)