|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
(a) He mistook her for someone else.
(b) He couldn't be without her.
(c) He beat her.
(d) He began to adore her.
2. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
(a) She was intimidated by everyone.
(b) She felt like she knew secret other people didn't know.
(c) She felt superior to everyone.
(d) She knew that it was just a matter of time until people saw she was a fraud.
3. How does Faithfull characterize her manager Andrew Oldfield?
(a) The mad hatter.
(b) The hookah-smoking caterpillar.
(c) The queen of hearts.
(d) The Cheshire cat.
4. Where did the things Jagger experienced after the bust end up being expressed?
(a) In the Rolling Thunder tour.
(b) In the Satanic Majesties record.
(c) In 'Ruby Tuesday.'
(d) In 'As Tears Go By.'
5. How did Keith Richards end up looking, as a result of the bust?
(a) Like a petty thief.
(b) Like a folk hero.
(c) Like a reformer.
(d) Like a revolutionary.
6. What was Mick Jagger always pretending, according to Faithfull?
(a) They were always having sex.
(b) They were a corporation, in the business of making art.
(c) They were a nuclear family, with Jagger and Faithfull as the parents.
(d) They were revolutionaries
7. How did Faithfull start to think of her husband after the baby was born?
(a) He was tiresome.
(b) He was belittling her.
(c) He was undermining her.
(d) He was divine.
8. What did Faithfull feel when she had her baby?
9. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
(a) An emotional roller-coaster ride.
(b) A violent existence.
(c) A stable domestic marriage.
(d) An ideal life.
10. How old was Faithfull when she fell in love the first time?
11. Where did Faithfull fly to meet Jagger while he was touring?
12. How does Faithfull characterize Brian Jones' descent during the Rolling Stones' rise to fame?
13. What did Faithfull say the Rolling Stones were accused of being?
14. How does Faithfull characterize her father?
(a) As gregarious and often drunk.
(b) As morose but well-read.
(c) As genteel and refined.
(d) As devoted to Utopian causes.
15. What does Faithfull say she felt like after her arrest?
(a) A rebel.
(b) A hero.
(c) A martyr.
(d) An outcast.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger's experience of 'Performance'?
2. Whom would Faithfull spend time with when she left her home?
3. Why was Faithfull's family in danger during World War II?
4. What would Jagger and Faithfull do during breaks at recording sessions?
5. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)