|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom would Faithfull spend time with when she left her home?
(a) Andrew Oldham.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) Brian Jones.
(d) Bob Dylan.
2. What did Dylan say about his experience with Faithfull?
(a) He could not believe he had been turned down by a student.
(b) He could not believe that he had sent her away.
(c) He remembered feeling sick and out of sorts the night they met.
(d) He thought that they had been together.
3. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
(a) He beat her.
(b) He couldn't be without her.
(c) He began to adore her.
(d) He mistook her for someone else.
4. How does Faithfull characterize her manager Andrew Oldfield?
(a) The Cheshire cat.
(b) The hookah-smoking caterpillar.
(c) The queen of hearts.
(d) The mad hatter.
5. What did Faithfull's first lover introduce her to?
(a) The London scene.
(c) Poor people.
(d) Psychotic behavior.
6. What did Mick Jagger decide he wanted to do in the late 60s when he got restless?
(a) Move to America.
(b) Run for Parliament.
(c) Start touring.
(d) Start a family.
7. What does Faithfull say Jagger channeled into his music?
(a) His ennui.
(b) His demons.
(c) His idealism.
(d) His love.
8. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Allen Ginsberg.
(c) Andrew Oldham.
(d) Bobby Neuwirth.
9. How does Faithfull characterize her relationship with Jagger when he was first released from prison?
10. Who does Faithfull compare herself to, in her meeting with Dylan?
11. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
(b) Photos of their child.
(c) A divorce.
(d) A beautiful letter begging her to come back.
12. What ended up happening between Faithfull and Keith Richards?
(a) She left him.
(b) They got arrested.
(c) He brushed her off.
(d) They fell in love.
13. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
14. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
(a) Intellectual matters.
15. What did Faithfull feel when she had her baby?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Faithfull meet Mick Jagger?
2. Whom did Anita Pallenberg begin to date, after Faithfull performed in a play in London?
3. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
4. What noble act did Jagger perform for Faithfull?
5. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between herself and the Stones on one hand and the cops on the other?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)