|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull feel when she had her baby?
2. How does Faithfull characterize her first love?
(a) Brilliant and widely-read.
(b) Social and gregarious.
(c) Hip and cool.
(d) Old and wise.
3. How does Faithfull characterize her relationship with Jagger when he was first released from prison?
4. How does Faithfull characterize her father?
(a) As devoted to Utopian causes.
(b) As genteel and refined.
(c) As gregarious and often drunk.
(d) As morose but well-read.
5. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
(a) She threw it into the fireplace.
(b) She spent it.
(c) She gave it away.
(d) She threw it out the window.
6. How did Faithfull characterize the environment in the place where she spent time away from home?
7. Who is James Fox?
(a) A musician who played with the Rolling Stones.
(b) A record company executive.
(c) An actor Faithfull befriended.
(d) A producer.
8. What were diplomats beginning to plan for, according to Faithfull?
(a) Canonization of the Rolling Stones.
(b) Charity missions for the Rolling Stones.
(c) A world tour.
(d) The Rolling Stones' downfall.
9. Where did Faithfull meet Mick Jagger?
(a) At an art opening.
(b) At a museum.
(c) At a friend's house.
(d) At a record party.
10. What London play was Faithfull in?
(b) Midsummer Night's Dream.
(c) The Seagull.
(d) Three Sisters.
11. Whom did Anita Pallenberg begin to date, after Faithfull performed in a play in London?
(a) Keith Richards.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) Tony Kent.
(d) Brian Jones.
12. What drugs did Jagger and Faithfull do together, according to her account?
(a) Acid and pot.
(b) Mushrooms and acid.
(c) Heroin and speed.
13. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
(b) Intellectual matters.
14. What were things like after the drug bust?
15. What did Mick Jagger decide he wanted to do in the late 60s when he got restless?
(a) Run for Parliament.
(b) Start touring.
(c) Move to America.
(d) Start a family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the Rolling Stones become by 1967, according to Faithfull?
2. What did Faithfull's first lover introduce her to?
3. What does Faithfull say her hit song contained?
4. Why did Faithfull go to Newcastle?
5. Who was Anita Pallenberg?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)