|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Faithfull's feelings about James Fox?
2. Who does Faithfull compare herself to, in her meeting with Dylan?
3. What London play was Faithfull in?
(a) Midsummer Night's Dream.
(b) Three Sisters.
(d) The Seagull.
4. How did Jagger's dandyish clothing affect the public's view of him?
(a) They saw him as a flagrant homosexual.
(b) They saw him as a persecuted aristocrat.
(c) They saw him as a threat to bourgeois norms.
(d) They saw him as a fragile genius.
5. What were diplomats beginning to plan for, according to Faithfull?
(a) A world tour.
(b) The Rolling Stones' downfall.
(c) Canonization of the Rolling Stones.
(d) Charity missions for the Rolling Stones.
6. What does Faithfull say her hit song contained?
(a) A prophecy of drug addiction.
(b) Hints of the coming social turmoil.
(c) The key to her history with her parents.
(d) Foreshadowing about her relationship with Mick Jagger.
7. What were Jagger's thoughts about getting married?
(a) He didn't want to get married.
(b) He wanted to marry.
(c) She wanted to marry, but not Faithfull.
(d) He was already married.
8. What was Redlands?
(a) A recording exec's house.
(b) Brian Jones' house.
(c) Marianne Faithfull's house.
(d) Keith Richards's house.
9. What did Mick Jagger decide he wanted to do in the late 60s when he got restless?
(a) Move to America.
(b) Run for Parliament.
(c) Start a family.
(d) Start touring.
10. To whom did Faithfull compare Mick Jagger?
(a) Brian Jones.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Keith Richards.
(d) Anita Pallenberg.
11. What does Faithfull say irritated John?
(a) How she neglected the baby.
(b) How she spent money.
(c) How she was always partying.
(d) How she did drugs.
12. What was the verdict for Jagger?
(a) He was released.
(b) He was sentenced to probation.
(c) He paid a fine.
(d) He was sentenced to prison.
13. What does Faithfull say Jagger blamed her for?
(a) Attracting too much negative attention.
(b) Dabbling in revolutionary politics.
(c) Having drugs around all the time.
(d) Antagonizing the government.
14. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
15. What were Faithfull's feelings about Bob Dylan?
(a) She didn't know who he was.
(b) She was curious about him.
(c) She worshipped him.
(d) She disdained him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the cops take when they arrested Faithfull and the Stones?
2. How does Faithfull characterize her first love?
3. What had the Rolling Stones become by 1967, according to Faithfull?
4. What relationship started during 'Performance'?
5. Where did Faithfull fly to meet Jagger while he was touring?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)