|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marianne Faithfull say the Stones were incapable of anarchy?
(a) They were drunk too much of the time.
(b) They were too apathetic.
(c) They were too disorganized.
(d) They relied too much on an organized society.
2. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
(a) She returned.
(b) She never returned.
(c) She entered rehab.
(d) She talked with her husband, but couldn't fix things up.
3. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
(a) The biggest chance she ever missed.
(b) The worst mistake she ever made.
(c) The best night of her life.
(d) The best conversation she ever had.
4. How does Faithfull characterize her mother?
(a) She told fantastic stories.
(b) She raised purebred hunting dogs.
(c) She was an artist and eccentric.
(d) She was timid and frail.
5. What would John prevent Faithfull from doing at home?
(a) Smoking cigarettes.
(b) Smoking pot.
6. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger when she saw him on tour?
7. What effect did acid have on Jagger, according to Faithfull?
(a) He was more guarded.
(b) He was more paranoid.
(c) He was less petty.
(d) He was more spiteful.
8. Who does Faithfull compare herself to, in her meeting with Dylan?
9. How does Faithfull characterize her relationship with Jagger when he was first released from prison?
10. How did Faithfull start to think of her husband after the baby was born?
(a) He was tiresome.
(b) He was belittling her.
(c) He was divine.
(d) He was undermining her.
11. What did Brian Jones keep the Rolling Stones from doing too much in 1967 and 1968?
(a) Getting in trouble.
(b) Making appearances.
12. How did Keith Richards end up looking, as a result of the bust?
(a) Like a folk hero.
(b) Like a reformer.
(c) Like a petty thief.
(d) Like a revolutionary.
13. What did Faithfull do to fit in when she moved to Reading?
(a) Stopped going to Mass.
(b) Converted to Judaism.
(c) Started smoking.
(d) Converted to Catholicism.
14. What did Dylan say about his experience with Faithfull?
(a) He remembered feeling sick and out of sorts the night they met.
(b) He thought that they had been together.
(c) He could not believe he had been turned down by a student.
(d) He could not believe that he had sent her away.
15. What was Redlands?
(a) Keith Richards's house.
(b) Brian Jones' house.
(c) Marianne Faithfull's house.
(d) A recording exec's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
2. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
3. Why does Faithfull say she started dating Mick Jagger?
4. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger's experience of 'Performance'?
5. Whom did Anita Pallenberg begin to date, after Faithfull performed in a play in London?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)