|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marianne Faithfull say the Stones were incapable of anarchy?
(a) They were too apathetic.
(b) They were too disorganized.
(c) They were drunk too much of the time.
(d) They relied too much on an organized society.
2. What were things like after the drug bust?
3. What did Faithfull say the Rolling Stones were accused of being?
4. Whom would Faithfull spend time with when she left her home?
(a) Brian Jones.
(b) Bob Dylan.
(c) Andrew Oldham.
(d) Mick Jagger.
5. Why did Faithfull go to Newcastle?
(a) For a class.
(b) To meet a pop star.
(c) To meet Mick Jagger.
(d) For a TV appearance.
6. Where did the relationship between Jagger and Faithfull pick up steam?
7. Who approached Faithfull to see if she could sing?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) The Rolling Stones' manager.
(c) Keith Richards.
(d) Tony Calder.
8. What did Mick Jagger decide he wanted to do in the late 60s when he got restless?
(a) Start a family.
(b) Start touring.
(c) Run for Parliament.
(d) Move to America.
9. What did Faithfull do to fit in when she moved to Reading?
(a) Stopped going to Mass.
(b) Started smoking.
(c) Converted to Catholicism.
(d) Converted to Judaism.
10. What drugs did Jagger and Faithfull do together, according to her account?
(a) Heroin and speed.
(b) Mushrooms and acid.
(c) Acid and pot.
11. Where would Faithfull go when she needed freedom?
(b) Her flat in the city.
(d) Courtfield Road.
12. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
(a) He began to adore her.
(b) He mistook her for someone else.
(c) He couldn't be without her.
(d) He beat her.
13. What happened to Anita Pallenberg after 'Performance', according to Faithfull?
(a) She went crazy.
(b) She overdosed and nearly died.
(c) She moved home to live with her parents.
(d) She began to write her own music.
14. How does Faithfull characterize her manager Andrew Oldfield?
(a) The hookah-smoking caterpillar.
(b) The Cheshire cat.
(c) The mad hatter.
(d) The queen of hearts.
15. What would John prevent Faithfull from doing at home?
(c) Smoking pot.
(d) Smoking cigarettes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
2. What London play was Faithfull in?
3. What was Mick Jagger always pretending, according to Faithfull?
4. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger's experience of 'Performance'?
5. What were Faithfull's feelings about James Fox?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)