|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Faithfull when her parents split up?
2. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
(a) He couldn't be without her.
(b) He mistook her for someone else.
(c) He beat her.
(d) He began to adore her.
3. Who was Anita Pallenberg?
(a) A musician who played with the Rolling Stones.
(b) Brian Jones' girlfriend.
(c) Mick Jagger's girlfriend.
(d) A friend of Bob Dylan's.
4. What noble act did Jagger perform for Faithfull?
(a) He paid her bail.
(b) He took the blame for her.
(c) He refused to testify against her.
(d) He paid for her lawyer
5. What does Faithfull say she was addicted to?
6. What happened to Anita Pallenberg after 'Performance', according to Faithfull?
(a) She overdosed and nearly died.
(b) She began to write her own music.
(c) She went crazy.
(d) She moved home to live with her parents.
7. How long was Jagger in prison for?
(a) One year.
(b) Three months.
(c) Two weeks.
8. Who was NOT charged after the bust?
(a) Marianne Faithfull.
(b) Keith Richards.
(c) Robert Fraser.
(d) Mick Jagger.
9. What were diplomats beginning to plan for, according to Faithfull?
(a) Charity missions for the Rolling Stones.
(b) A world tour.
(c) Canonization of the Rolling Stones.
(d) The Rolling Stones' downfall.
10. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
11. What effect did acid have on Jagger, according to Faithfull?
(a) He was less petty.
(b) He was more spiteful.
(c) He was more paranoid.
(d) He was more guarded.
12. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger when she saw him on tour?
13. What were Faithfull's feelings about Bob Dylan?
(a) She didn't know who he was.
(b) She was curious about him.
(c) She disdained him.
(d) She worshipped him.
14. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
(a) She spent it.
(b) She threw it into the fireplace.
(c) She threw it out the window.
(d) She gave it away.
15. What did Mick Jagger decide he wanted to do in the late 60s when he got restless?
(a) Run for Parliament.
(b) Start a family.
(c) Move to America.
(d) Start touring.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize her manager Andrew Oldfield?
2. Who was Sally Oldfield?
3. What were Mick Jagger's feelings about the conditions of the place where Faithfull spent time with friend?
4. What ended up happening between Faithfull and Keith Richards?
5. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's background?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)