|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Anita Pallenberg?
(a) Mick Jagger's girlfriend.
(b) A friend of Bob Dylan's.
(c) Brian Jones' girlfriend.
(d) A musician who played with the Rolling Stones.
2. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
(a) Moving in.
(b) Going to Paris.
(c) Doing mushrooms.
(d) Having sex.
3. What does Faithfull say about the acid Jagger took in the 1960s?
(a) It helped him.
(b) It destroyed him.
(c) It deformed him.
(d) It weakened him.
4. What did Faithfull feel when she had her baby?
5. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
(a) The biggest chance she ever missed.
(b) The best conversation she ever had.
(c) The worst mistake she ever made.
(d) The best night of her life.
6. What were Faithfull's thoughts about getting married?
(a) She was still trying to work things out with her husband.
(b) She wanted to be married as soon as possible.
(c) She didn't want to marry again.
(d) She wanted to marry, but not Jagger.
7. What was the press' reaction to Jagger's verdict?
(a) They treated him like a pariah.
(b) They obsessed about his behavior in prison.
(c) They ignored him.
(d) They followed him around with questions about the bust.
8. How old was Faithfull when her parents split up?
9. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between herself and the Stones on one hand and the cops on the other?
(a) As different planets.
(b) As two different races.
(c) As oil and water.
(d) As different civilizations.
10. How did Faithfull's husband react to her success in music?
(a) He was jealous.
(b) He was unhappy.
(c) He was competitive.
(d) He was supportive.
11. How did Jagger's dandyish clothing affect the public's view of him?
(a) They saw him as a flagrant homosexual.
(b) They saw him as a fragile genius.
(c) They saw him as a threat to bourgeois norms.
(d) They saw him as a persecuted aristocrat.
12. What did Faithfull's first lover introduce her to?
(a) Psychotic behavior.
(c) Poor people.
(d) The London scene.
13. How was David Schneiderman involved in setting up the Rolling Stones to be arrested?
(a) He brought LSD to a party.
(b) He called the cops on them.
(c) He was an undercover agent.
(d) He was tailed by the police when he brought drugs to the Rolling Stones' party.
14. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
(a) She threw it into the fireplace.
(b) She spent it.
(c) She threw it out the window.
(d) She gave it away.
15. Who was Chrissie Shrimpton?
(a) Marianne Faithfull's friend.
(b) Mick Jagger's ex-girlfriend.
(c) Mick Jagger's girlfriend.
(d) Faithfull's husband's new girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship started during 'Performance'?
2. What song became a huge hit for Faithfull?
3. What did Faithfull do to fit in when she moved to Reading?
4. Where did Faithfull fly to meet Jagger while he was touring?
5. What was Mick Jagger always pretending, according to Faithfull?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)