|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between Brian Jones and Anita Pallenberg?
2. What did Faithfull feel when she had her baby?
3. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
(b) Intellectual matters.
4. Who approached Faithfull to see if she could sing?
(a) Keith Richards.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) Tony Calder.
(d) The Rolling Stones' manager.
5. How does Faithfull characterize Brian Jones' descent during the Rolling Stones' rise to fame?
6. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
(a) Ground her.
(b) Make her smarter.
(c) Fulfill her.
(d) Free her.
7. How old was Faithfull when her parents split up?
8. What drugs did Jagger and Faithfull do together, according to her account?
(b) Heroin and speed.
(c) Acid and pot.
(d) Mushrooms and acid.
9. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
(a) Having sex.
(b) Moving in.
(c) Going to Paris.
(d) Doing mushrooms.
10. What does Faithfull say she felt like after her arrest?
(a) A hero.
(b) A rebel.
(c) A martyr.
(d) An outcast.
11. What was Faithfull's strategy for answering reporters' questions?
(a) Expose herself by telling her stories from childhood.
(b) Outrage the reporters by making off-color comments.
(c) Say the first outlandish thing that came into her head.
(d) Give a long lecture on the injustices perpetuated by capitalism.
12. What were Faithfull's feelings about James Fox?
13. What did Faithfull say changed when she took this advice?
(c) The spatial dimension.
14. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
(b) A divorce.
(c) A beautiful letter begging her to come back.
(d) Photos of their child.
15. What did Faithfull say the Rolling Stones were accused of being?
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
2. What did Faithfull do to fit in when she moved to Reading?
3. Where did Faithfull meet Mick Jagger?
4. Who does Faithfull compare herself to, in her meeting with Dylan?
5. What was Donald Cammell's method of working with Jagger and his friends?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)