|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was NOT charged after the bust?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Robert Fraser.
(c) Keith Richards.
(d) Marianne Faithfull.
2. Who approached Faithfull to see if she could sing?
(a) Tony Calder.
(b) The Rolling Stones' manager.
(c) Keith Richards.
(d) Mick Jagger.
3. Where did Faithfull and Jagger and James Fox and Andee Cohen spend time together?
(a) On the roof of Faithfull's apartment.
(b) On Faithfull's bed.
(c) In Redlands.
(d) At the studio.
4. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger's experience of 'Performance'?
5. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
(a) She had broken the bond of the group.
(b) He was in love with her.
(c) They didn't want her back.
(d) She should fix things up with her husband.
6. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
(d) Intellectual matters.
7. What came of the interview Faithfull and Jagger gave to the Daily Mirror?
(a) Iconic photos.
(b) Record deals.
(c) An angry letter from Keith Richards.
(d) Divorce papers from John.
8. Where did the things Jagger experienced after the bust end up being expressed?
(a) In 'Ruby Tuesday.'
(b) In 'As Tears Go By.'
(c) In the Rolling Thunder tour.
(d) In the Satanic Majesties record.
9. What did the cops take when they arrested Faithfull and the Stones?
10. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's background?
11. What was the press' reaction to Jagger's verdict?
(a) They obsessed about his behavior in prison.
(b) They followed him around with questions about the bust.
(c) They ignored him.
(d) They treated him like a pariah.
12. What were Faithfull's thoughts about getting married?
(a) She wanted to marry, but not Jagger.
(b) She wanted to be married as soon as possible.
(c) She didn't want to marry again.
(d) She was still trying to work things out with her husband.
13. What did Brian Jones keep the Rolling Stones from doing too much in 1967 and 1968?
(b) Getting in trouble.
(d) Making appearances.
14. How did 'Ruby Tuesday' start?
(a) As an instrumental.
(b) As a classical tune.
(c) As a folk song.
(d) As a recorder riff.
15. How old was Mick Jagger when he wrote this hit song?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Faithfull's family in danger during World War II?
2. What effect did acid have on Jagger, according to Faithfull?
3. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
4. How did Faithfull start to think of her husband after the baby was born?
5. Where did Faithfull fly to meet Jagger while he was touring?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)