|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Faithfull fly to meet Jagger while he was touring?
2. What did Mick Jagger decide he wanted to do in the late 60s when he got restless?
(a) Move to America.
(b) Start touring.
(c) Start a family.
(d) Run for Parliament.
3. Why was Faithfull's family in danger during World War II?
(a) Her grandmother was Jewish.
(b) Her grandfather opposed Hitler.
(c) Her grandmother knew many Nazis.
(d) Her grandfather was a freedom fighter.
4. What did Faithfull find out was entailed in being Jagger's girlfriend?
(a) Having to endure other women proposing to him on the street.
(b) Having to be patient while he was with other women.
(c) Never getting time alone with him.
(d) Being subject to scrutiny by the press.
5. Why did Keith Richards avoid the set of 'Performance'?
(a) He was too busy recording.
(b) He was trying to stay off drugs.
(c) He found it painful.
(d) He had a bad reputation with the filmmakers.
6. What did the cops take when they arrested Faithfull and the Stones?
7. How old was Faithfull when she fell in love the first time?
8. What was Mick Jagger always pretending, according to Faithfull?
(a) They were revolutionaries
(b) They were a corporation, in the business of making art.
(c) They were a nuclear family, with Jagger and Faithfull as the parents.
(d) They were always having sex.
9. What was the verdict for Jagger?
(a) He was sentenced to probation.
(b) He was released.
(c) He was sentenced to prison.
(d) He paid a fine.
10. Where would Faithfull go when she needed freedom?
(a) Her flat in the city.
(d) Courtfield Road.
11. How was David Schneiderman involved in setting up the Rolling Stones to be arrested?
(a) He was an undercover agent.
(b) He was tailed by the police when he brought drugs to the Rolling Stones' party.
(c) He brought LSD to a party.
(d) He called the cops on them.
12. When did Faithfull get pregnant?
13. How did Jagger's dandyish clothing affect the public's view of him?
(a) They saw him as a persecuted aristocrat.
(b) They saw him as a flagrant homosexual.
(c) They saw him as a fragile genius.
(d) They saw him as a threat to bourgeois norms.
14. What happened to Anita Pallenberg after 'Performance', according to Faithfull?
(a) She overdosed and nearly died.
(b) She began to write her own music.
(c) She went crazy.
(d) She moved home to live with her parents.
15. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between Brian Jones and Anita Pallenberg?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
2. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
3. What came of the interview Faithfull and Jagger gave to the Daily Mirror?
4. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
5. Where did the relationship between Jagger and Faithfull pick up steam?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)