|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Faithfull meet Mick Jagger?
(a) At a friend's house.
(b) At a record party.
(c) At an art opening.
(d) At a museum.
2. Who is James Fox?
(a) A record company executive.
(b) An actor Faithfull befriended.
(c) A producer.
(d) A musician who played with the Rolling Stones.
3. How does Faithfull characterize Brian Jones' descent during the Rolling Stones' rise to fame?
4. What did Faithfull find out was entailed in being Jagger's girlfriend?
(a) Never getting time alone with him.
(b) Having to endure other women proposing to him on the street.
(c) Having to be patient while he was with other women.
(d) Being subject to scrutiny by the press.
5. How does Faithfull characterize her first love?
(a) Brilliant and widely-read.
(b) Hip and cool.
(c) Old and wise.
(d) Social and gregarious.
6. What was the verdict for Jagger?
(a) He paid a fine.
(b) He was sentenced to probation.
(c) He was sentenced to prison.
(d) He was released.
7. What did Brian Jones keep the Rolling Stones from doing too much in 1967 and 1968?
(a) Getting in trouble.
(c) Making appearances.
8. What drugs did Jagger and Faithfull do together, according to her account?
(a) Mushrooms and acid.
(b) Acid and pot.
(c) Heroin and speed.
9. To whom did Faithfull compare Mick Jagger?
(a) Anita Pallenberg.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Keith Richards.
(d) Brian Jones.
10. What did Jeremy Clyde explain to Faithfull?
(a) Sexuality is a spectrum with no fixed points.
(b) Rock n roll was the future.
(c) Love and sex were different things.
(d) The government was corrupted by money and power.
11. Where would Faithfull go when she needed freedom?
(b) Her flat in the city.
(d) Courtfield Road.
12. How did Jagger's dandyish clothing affect the public's view of him?
(a) They saw him as a fragile genius.
(b) They saw him as a threat to bourgeois norms.
(c) They saw him as a flagrant homosexual.
(d) They saw him as a persecuted aristocrat.
13. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
(a) She threw it out the window.
(b) She spent it.
(c) She gave it away.
(d) She threw it into the fireplace.
14. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
(a) Andrew Oldham.
(b) Bobby Neuwirth.
(c) Allen Ginsberg.
(d) Mick Jagger.
15. What does Faithfull say she felt like after her arrest?
(a) A hero.
(b) An outcast.
(c) A martyr.
(d) A rebel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dylan do when he found out that Faithfull was pregnant?
2. What did Mick Jagger decide he wanted to do in the late 60s when he got restless?
3. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger's experience of 'Performance'?
4. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
5. What does Faithfull say Jagger blamed her for?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)