|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Mick Jagger when he wrote this hit song?
2. What does Faithfull say irritated John?
(a) How she did drugs.
(b) How she spent money.
(c) How she was always partying.
(d) How she neglected the baby.
3. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
(a) Bobby Neuwirth.
(b) Andrew Oldham.
(c) Allen Ginsberg.
(d) Mick Jagger.
4. What was Mick Jagger always pretending, according to Faithfull?
(a) They were always having sex.
(b) They were a nuclear family, with Jagger and Faithfull as the parents.
(c) They were revolutionaries
(d) They were a corporation, in the business of making art.
5. What did Faithfull's father establish?
(a) A school for social research.
(b) A new technique for building engines.
(c) Techniques for testing intelligence.
(d) A method for refining copper.
6. Where would Faithfull go when she needed freedom?
(a) Her flat in the city.
(b) Courtfield Road.
7. What does Faithfull say she was addicted to?
8. What had the Rolling Stones become by 1967, according to Faithfull?
(a) Enemies of the state.
9. What does Faithfull say she felt like after her arrest?
(a) A rebel.
(b) An outcast.
(c) A martyr.
(d) A hero.
10. How old was Faithfull when she fell in love the first time?
11. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
12. How did 'Ruby Tuesday' start?
(a) As a recorder riff.
(b) As an instrumental.
(c) As a folk song.
(d) As a classical tune.
13. Where did Faithfull meet Mick Jagger?
(a) At a record party.
(b) At a friend's house.
(c) At a museum.
(d) At an art opening.
14. What does Faithfull say Jagger blamed her for?
(a) Attracting too much negative attention.
(b) Dabbling in revolutionary politics.
(c) Antagonizing the government.
(d) Having drugs around all the time.
15. What drugs did Jagger and Faithfull do together, according to her account?
(a) Acid and pot.
(b) Mushrooms and acid.
(d) Heroin and speed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the things Jagger experienced after the bust end up being expressed?
2. What did Faithfull's first lover introduce her to?
3. Whom did Anita Pallenberg begin to date, after Faithfull performed in a play in London?
4. To whom did Faithfull compare Mick Jagger?
5. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's background?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)