|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What London play was Faithfull in?
(b) Midsummer Night's Dream.
(c) The Seagull.
(d) Three Sisters.
2. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
(a) Fulfill her.
(b) Ground her.
(c) Free her.
(d) Make her smarter.
3. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between herself and the Stones on one hand and the cops on the other?
(a) As oil and water.
(b) As different civilizations.
(c) As two different races.
(d) As different planets.
4. How old was Faithfull when she fell in love the first time?
5. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
(a) Having sex.
(b) Going to Paris.
(c) Moving in.
(d) Doing mushrooms.
6. What was the verdict for Jagger?
(a) He was released.
(b) He paid a fine.
(c) He was sentenced to probation.
(d) He was sentenced to prison.
7. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
(a) A divorce.
(b) Photos of their child.
(d) A beautiful letter begging her to come back.
8. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
(a) She never returned.
(b) She returned.
(c) She entered rehab.
(d) She talked with her husband, but couldn't fix things up.
9. What did Faithfull feel when she had her baby?
10. Who was Anita Pallenberg?
(a) Brian Jones' girlfriend.
(b) A musician who played with the Rolling Stones.
(c) Mick Jagger's girlfriend.
(d) A friend of Bob Dylan's.
11. How does Faithfull characterize her first love?
(a) Brilliant and widely-read.
(b) Social and gregarious.
(c) Old and wise.
(d) Hip and cool.
12. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
(a) Sing a bit ahead of the beat.
(b) Sing close to the mike.
(c) Articulate clearly.
(d) Sing the vowels.
13. Why didn't Faithfull and the Stones take their arrest seriously?
(a) They were arrogant.
(b) They were so surprised.
(c) The policemen were apologetic.
(d) They were on acid.
14. What did Brian Jones keep the Rolling Stones from doing too much in 1967 and 1968?
(b) Making appearances.
(c) Getting in trouble.
15. What ended up happening between Faithfull and Keith Richards?
(a) She left him.
(b) They fell in love.
(c) They got arrested.
(d) He brushed her off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
2. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
3. Who was NOT charged after the bust?
4. What does Faithfull say her hit song contained?
5. What would Jagger and Faithfull do during breaks at recording sessions?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)