|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
(a) The best conversation she ever had.
(b) The biggest chance she ever missed.
(c) The worst mistake she ever made.
(d) The best night of her life.
2. What did Faithfull do to fit in when she moved to Reading?
(a) Stopped going to Mass.
(b) Started smoking.
(c) Converted to Catholicism.
(d) Converted to Judaism.
3. How did Bob Dylan appear to Faithfull before she met him?
4. Why did Faithfull go to Newcastle?
(a) For a TV appearance.
(b) For a class.
(c) To meet a pop star.
(d) To meet Mick Jagger.
5. How does Faithfull characterize her father?
(a) As morose but well-read.
(b) As gregarious and often drunk.
(c) As devoted to Utopian causes.
(d) As genteel and refined.
6. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
(a) A violent existence.
(b) A stable domestic marriage.
(c) An ideal life.
(d) An emotional roller-coaster ride.
7. What does Faithfull say Jagger channeled into his music?
(a) His love.
(b) His demons.
(c) His idealism.
(d) His ennui.
8. What would John prevent Faithfull from doing at home?
(a) Smoking pot.
(d) Smoking cigarettes.
9. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's background?
10. What had the Rolling Stones become by 1967, according to Faithfull?
(a) Enemies of the state.
11. What were Mick Jagger's feelings about the conditions of the place where Faithfull spent time with friend?
12. What did Faithfull's father establish?
(a) A school for social research.
(b) A new technique for building engines.
(c) A method for refining copper.
(d) Techniques for testing intelligence.
13. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
(a) Free her.
(b) Fulfill her.
(c) Ground her.
(d) Make her smarter.
14. How old was Faithfull when she got pregnant?
15. What were Faithfull's feelings about James Fox?
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Keith Richards do when he spent time with Faithfull and her friends?
2. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
3. What would Jagger and Faithfull do during breaks at recording sessions?
4. What does Faithfull say were Brian Jones' feelings about 'Ruby Tuesday'?
5. How does Faithfull characterize her mother?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)