|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Faithfull's thoughts about getting married?
(a) She didn't want to marry again.
(b) She was still trying to work things out with her husband.
(c) She wanted to marry, but not Jagger.
(d) She wanted to be married as soon as possible.
2. How old was Faithfull when she fell in love the first time?
3. What did the cops take when they arrested Faithfull and the Stones?
4. How did Faithfull characterize the environment in the place where she spent time away from home?
5. How does Faithfull characterize Brian Jones' descent during the Rolling Stones' rise to fame?
6. What does Faithfull believe led to her arrest?
(a) Bad timing.
(b) A conspiracy.
(d) Bad luck.
7. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
(d) Intellectual matters.
8. What did Faithfull's father establish?
(a) A school for social research.
(b) A method for refining copper.
(c) A new technique for building engines.
(d) Techniques for testing intelligence.
9. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
(a) Moving in.
(b) Doing mushrooms.
(c) Having sex.
(d) Going to Paris.
10. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
(a) An ideal life.
(b) A violent existence.
(c) A stable domestic marriage.
(d) An emotional roller-coaster ride.
11. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
(a) Sing close to the mike.
(b) Articulate clearly.
(c) Sing a bit ahead of the beat.
(d) Sing the vowels.
12. How does Faithfull characterize her manager Andrew Oldfield?
(a) The queen of hearts.
(b) The Cheshire cat.
(c) The hookah-smoking caterpillar.
(d) The mad hatter.
13. Why does Faithfull say she started dating Mick Jagger?
(a) She had always loved Jagger.
(b) She wanted to know the things Jagger knew.
(c) She was bored with her husband.
(d) Keith Richards suggested it.
14. What drugs did Jagger and Faithfull do together, according to her account?
(a) Heroin and speed.
(c) Mushrooms and acid.
(d) Acid and pot.
15. Where would Faithfull go when she needed freedom?
(a) Courtfield Road.
(b) Her flat in the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Faithfull when she got pregnant?
2. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
3. Where did Faithfull fly to meet Jagger while he was touring?
4. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger when she saw him on tour?
5. How does Faithfull characterize her father?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)