Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger's experience of 'Performance'?
2. What was the verdict for Jagger?
(a) He paid a fine.
(b) He was released.
(c) He was sentenced to prison.
(d) He was sentenced to probation.
3. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
(a) She felt like she knew secret other people didn't know.
(b) She knew that it was just a matter of time until people saw she was a fraud.
(c) She was intimidated by everyone.
(d) She felt superior to everyone.
4. How did Faithfull characterize the environment in the place where she spent time away from home?
5. What does Faithfull say she felt like after her arrest?
(a) A rebel.
(b) An outcast.
(c) A hero.
(d) A martyr.
6. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between Brian Jones and Anita Pallenberg?
7. What would Jagger and Faithfull do during breaks at recording sessions?
(a) Tell jokes.
(b) Play chess.
(d) Make love.
8. Who was Chrissie Shrimpton?
(a) Faithfull's husband's new girlfriend.
(b) Mick Jagger's girlfriend.
(c) Marianne Faithfull's friend.
(d) Mick Jagger's ex-girlfriend.
9. Where would Faithfull go when she needed freedom?
(c) Her flat in the city.
(d) Courtfield Road.
10. What was Redlands?
(a) Brian Jones' house.
(b) Keith Richards's house.
(c) A recording exec's house.
(d) Marianne Faithfull's house.
11. Where did Faithfull fly to meet Jagger while he was touring?
12. How did Jagger's dandyish clothing affect the public's view of him?
(a) They saw him as a persecuted aristocrat.
(b) They saw him as a fragile genius.
(c) They saw him as a flagrant homosexual.
(d) They saw him as a threat to bourgeois norms.
13. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
(a) Bobby Neuwirth.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) Allen Ginsberg.
(d) Andrew Oldham.
14. How old was Mick Jagger when he wrote this hit song?
15. Where did the things Jagger experienced after the bust end up being expressed?
(a) In the Rolling Thunder tour.
(b) In the Satanic Majesties record.
(c) In 'As Tears Go By.'
(d) In 'Ruby Tuesday.'
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faithfull say Jagger channeled into his music?
2. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between herself and the Stones on one hand and the cops on the other?
3. What did Dylan do when he found out that Faithfull was pregnant?
4. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
5. What did the cops take when they arrested Faithfull and the Stones?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)