|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mick Jagger always pretending, according to Faithfull?
(a) They were revolutionaries
(b) They were always having sex.
(c) They were a nuclear family, with Jagger and Faithfull as the parents.
(d) They were a corporation, in the business of making art.
2. What did Faithfull's father establish?
(a) A school for social research.
(b) A method for refining copper.
(c) Techniques for testing intelligence.
(d) A new technique for building engines.
3. How did Bob Dylan appear to Faithfull before she met him?
4. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
(a) She was mesmerized.
(b) She found him daunting.
(c) She was disgusted.
(d) She was enamored.
5. What does Faithfull say Jagger channeled into his music?
(a) His demons.
(b) His love.
(c) His ennui.
(d) His idealism.
6. When did Faithfull get pregnant?
7. How does Faithfull characterize her father?
(a) As genteel and refined.
(b) As devoted to Utopian causes.
(c) As morose but well-read.
(d) As gregarious and often drunk.
8. What would Jagger and Faithfull do during breaks at recording sessions?
(b) Play chess.
(c) Tell jokes.
(d) Make love.
9. How does Faithfull characterize her manager Andrew Oldfield?
(a) The Cheshire cat.
(b) The mad hatter.
(c) The queen of hearts.
(d) The hookah-smoking caterpillar.
10. How did Faithfull characterize the environment in the place where she spent time away from home?
11. What came of the interview Faithfull and Jagger gave to the Daily Mirror?
(a) Divorce papers from John.
(b) An angry letter from Keith Richards.
(c) Iconic photos.
(d) Record deals.
12. Where did the relationship between Jagger and Faithfull pick up steam?
13. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
(a) She returned.
(b) She never returned.
(c) She talked with her husband, but couldn't fix things up.
(d) She entered rehab.
14. What London play was Faithfull in?
(a) The Seagull.
(b) Midsummer Night's Dream.
(d) Three Sisters.
15. What would John prevent Faithfull from doing at home?
(b) Smoking pot.
(c) Smoking cigarettes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faithfull say irritated John?
2. What were diplomats beginning to plan for, according to Faithfull?
3. What were things like after the drug bust?
4. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
5. What were Faithfull's thoughts about getting married?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)