|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
(a) At one of Roman Polanski's films.
(b) At one of Bob Dylan's concerts.
(c) At one of Leonard Cohen's concerts.
(d) At one of Woody Allen's films.
2. Why was Faithfull's family in danger during World War II?
(a) Her grandfather opposed Hitler.
(b) Her grandfather was a freedom fighter.
(c) Her grandmother knew many Nazis.
(d) Her grandmother was Jewish.
3. Why does Marianne Faithfull say the Stones were incapable of anarchy?
(a) They were too apathetic.
(b) They were too disorganized.
(c) They were drunk too much of the time.
(d) They relied too much on an organized society.
4. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
(a) A beautiful letter begging her to come back.
(c) Photos of their child.
(d) A divorce.
5. How did Faithfull start to think of her husband after the baby was born?
(a) He was tiresome.
(b) He was belittling her.
(c) He was divine.
(d) He was undermining her.
6. What does Faithfull say Jagger blamed her for?
(a) Attracting too much negative attention.
(b) Antagonizing the government.
(c) Dabbling in revolutionary politics.
(d) Having drugs around all the time.
7. Where did the relationship between Jagger and Faithfull pick up steam?
8. What effect did acid have on Jagger, according to Faithfull?
(a) He was more guarded.
(b) He was less petty.
(c) He was more paranoid.
(d) He was more spiteful.
9. How old was Faithfull when she fell in love the first time?
10. What was Mick Jagger always pretending, according to Faithfull?
(a) They were a nuclear family, with Jagger and Faithfull as the parents.
(b) They were revolutionaries
(c) They were a corporation, in the business of making art.
(d) They were always having sex.
11. How long was Jagger in prison for?
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Three months.
(d) One year.
12. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
(a) Sing a bit ahead of the beat.
(b) Articulate clearly.
(c) Sing close to the mike.
(d) Sing the vowels.
13. How does Faithfull characterize her early days with Mick Jagger?
(b) Out of kilter.
14. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between Brian Jones and Anita Pallenberg?
15. What would John prevent Faithfull from doing at home?
(a) Smoking pot.
(d) Smoking cigarettes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize her father?
2. What does Faithfull believe led to her arrest?
3. What was Faithfull's strategy for answering reporters' questions?
4. What came of the interview Faithfull and Jagger gave to the Daily Mirror?
5. What were diplomats beginning to plan for, according to Faithfull?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)