|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Faithfull's feelings about James Fox?
2. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger when she saw him on tour?
3. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
4. Who was Chrissie Shrimpton?
(a) Mick Jagger's ex-girlfriend.
(b) Mick Jagger's girlfriend.
(c) Faithfull's husband's new girlfriend.
(d) Marianne Faithfull's friend.
5. What did Faithfull say changed when she took this advice?
(c) The spatial dimension.
6. What does Faithfull say about the acid Jagger took in the 1960s?
(a) It weakened him.
(b) It destroyed him.
(c) It helped him.
(d) It deformed him.
7. How old was Mick Jagger when he wrote this hit song?
8. What was Mick Jagger always pretending, according to Faithfull?
(a) They were a nuclear family, with Jagger and Faithfull as the parents.
(b) They were always having sex.
(c) They were revolutionaries
(d) They were a corporation, in the business of making art.
9. What was Donald Cammell's method of working with Jagger and his friends?
(a) He would follow them in their wandering through London.
(b) He would get everyone high.
(c) He would set up a vortex of disorienting things.
(d) He would get everyone drunk.
10. What did the cops take when they arrested Faithfull and the Stones?
11. Whom did Anita Pallenberg begin to date, after Faithfull performed in a play in London?
(a) Keith Richards.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) Tony Kent.
(d) Brian Jones.
12. What was the verdict for Jagger?
(a) He was sentenced to probation.
(b) He was sentenced to prison.
(c) He paid a fine.
(d) He was released.
13. How does Faithfull characterize her early days with Mick Jagger?
(c) Out of kilter.
14. Why was Faithfull's family in danger during World War II?
(a) Her grandfather opposed Hitler.
(b) Her grandmother was Jewish.
(c) Her grandfather was a freedom fighter.
(d) Her grandmother knew many Nazis.
15. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
(a) He couldn't be without her.
(b) He began to adore her.
(c) He beat her.
(d) He mistook her for someone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would John prevent Faithfull from doing at home?
2. What does Faithfull say she felt like after her arrest?
3. What does Faithfull say Jagger channeled into his music?
4. What did Mick Jagger decide he wanted to do in the late 60s when he got restless?
5. What noble act did Jagger perform for Faithfull?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)