|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
(a) Bobby Neuwirth.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) Andrew Oldham.
(d) Allen Ginsberg.
2. Why does Faithfull say she started dating Mick Jagger?
(a) She wanted to know the things Jagger knew.
(b) She was bored with her husband.
(c) She had always loved Jagger.
(d) Keith Richards suggested it.
3. Why did Keith Richards avoid the set of 'Performance'?
(a) He found it painful.
(b) He was trying to stay off drugs.
(c) He was too busy recording.
(d) He had a bad reputation with the filmmakers.
4. Where did Faithfull fly to meet Jagger while he was touring?
5. How old was Faithfull when she fell in love the first time?
6. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
(a) He mistook her for someone else.
(b) He began to adore her.
(c) He couldn't be without her.
(d) He beat her.
7. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
(a) Ground her.
(b) Fulfill her.
(c) Free her.
(d) Make her smarter.
8. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
(a) Going to Paris.
(b) Doing mushrooms.
(c) Moving in.
(d) Having sex.
9. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
(a) The best conversation she ever had.
(b) The best night of her life.
(c) The biggest chance she ever missed.
(d) The worst mistake she ever made.
10. How did Faithfull's husband react to her success in music?
(a) He was unhappy.
(b) He was competitive.
(c) He was supportive.
(d) He was jealous.
11. What did Faithfull feel when she had her baby?
12. How did Jagger's dandyish clothing affect the public's view of him?
(a) They saw him as a persecuted aristocrat.
(b) They saw him as a fragile genius.
(c) They saw him as a flagrant homosexual.
(d) They saw him as a threat to bourgeois norms.
13. What does Faithfull say were Brian Jones' feelings about 'Ruby Tuesday'?
(a) It would be his favorite song.
(b) It would haunt him for the rest of his life.
(c) It would cement his legacy.
(d) It was the last nonsense he would record with the Stones.
14. How does Faithfull characterize her mother?
(a) She was an artist and eccentric.
(b) She was timid and frail.
(c) She told fantastic stories.
(d) She raised purebred hunting dogs.
15. What does Faithfull say about the acid Jagger took in the 1960s?
(a) It deformed him.
(b) It weakened him.
(c) It helped him.
(d) It destroyed him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Sally Oldfield?
2. What did Faithfull do to fit in when she moved to Reading?
3. Why did Faithfull go to Newcastle?
4. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
5. How did Faithfull start to think of her husband after the baby was born?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)