|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull feel when she had her baby?
2. Where did the things Jagger experienced after the bust end up being expressed?
(a) In the Rolling Thunder tour.
(b) In 'As Tears Go By.'
(c) In the Satanic Majesties record.
(d) In 'Ruby Tuesday.'
3. What did Dylan say about his experience with Faithfull?
(a) He could not believe he had been turned down by a student.
(b) He could not believe that he had sent her away.
(c) He remembered feeling sick and out of sorts the night they met.
(d) He thought that they had been together.
4. Who approached Faithfull to see if she could sing?
(a) Keith Richards.
(b) The Rolling Stones' manager.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Tony Calder.
5. Why does Marianne Faithfull say the Stones were incapable of anarchy?
(a) They relied too much on an organized society.
(b) They were too disorganized.
(c) They were drunk too much of the time.
(d) They were too apathetic.
6. What was the press' reaction to Jagger's verdict?
(a) They followed him around with questions about the bust.
(b) They treated him like a pariah.
(c) They obsessed about his behavior in prison.
(d) They ignored him.
7. How did Faithfull start to think of her husband after the baby was born?
(a) He was undermining her.
(b) He was belittling her.
(c) He was tiresome.
(d) He was divine.
8. What noble act did Jagger perform for Faithfull?
(a) He took the blame for her.
(b) He paid her bail.
(c) He paid for her lawyer
(d) He refused to testify against her.
9. Where was Faithfull's mother from?
10. How old was Faithfull when she got pregnant?
11. Where did the relationship between Jagger and Faithfull pick up steam?
12. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
(a) A violent existence.
(b) An ideal life.
(c) A stable domestic marriage.
(d) An emotional roller-coaster ride.
13. What would Jagger and Faithfull do during breaks at recording sessions?
(a) Play chess.
(b) Tell jokes.
(d) Make love.
14. What were Faithfull's feelings about James Fox?
15. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between herself and the Stones on one hand and the cops on the other?
(a) As different planets.
(b) As two different races.
(c) As oil and water.
(d) As different civilizations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faithfull say her hit song contained?
2. Who is James Fox?
3. What was Donald Cammell's method of working with Jagger and his friends?
4. What song became a huge hit for Faithfull?
5. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)