|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize her manager Andrew Oldfield?
(a) The Cheshire cat.
(b) The queen of hearts.
(c) The mad hatter.
(d) The hookah-smoking caterpillar.
2. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
(a) An ideal life.
(b) An emotional roller-coaster ride.
(c) A stable domestic marriage.
(d) A violent existence.
3. Who is James Fox?
(a) An actor Faithfull befriended.
(b) A record company executive.
(c) A producer.
(d) A musician who played with the Rolling Stones.
4. How did 'Ruby Tuesday' start?
(a) As a classical tune.
(b) As a folk song.
(c) As an instrumental.
(d) As a recorder riff.
5. Why did Keith Richards avoid the set of 'Performance'?
(a) He had a bad reputation with the filmmakers.
(b) He was too busy recording.
(c) He found it painful.
(d) He was trying to stay off drugs.
6. How was David Schneiderman involved in setting up the Rolling Stones to be arrested?
(a) He was tailed by the police when he brought drugs to the Rolling Stones' party.
(b) He was an undercover agent.
(c) He brought LSD to a party.
(d) He called the cops on them.
7. What would Jagger and Faithfull do during breaks at recording sessions?
(a) Tell jokes.
(b) Play chess.
(c) Make love.
8. What happened to Anita Pallenberg after 'Performance', according to Faithfull?
(a) She moved home to live with her parents.
(b) She began to write her own music.
(c) She went crazy.
(d) She overdosed and nearly died.
9. Why was Faithfull's family in danger during World War II?
(a) Her grandmother knew many Nazis.
(b) Her grandfather opposed Hitler.
(c) Her grandmother was Jewish.
(d) Her grandfather was a freedom fighter.
10. What were Faithfull's thoughts about getting married?
(a) She didn't want to marry again.
(b) She was still trying to work things out with her husband.
(c) She wanted to be married as soon as possible.
(d) She wanted to marry, but not Jagger.
11. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
12. What did Mick Jagger decide he wanted to do in the late 60s when he got restless?
(a) Start touring.
(b) Start a family.
(c) Run for Parliament.
(d) Move to America.
13. How old was Faithfull when she fell in love the first time?
14. Where did Faithfull and Jagger and James Fox and Andee Cohen spend time together?
(a) In Redlands.
(b) On Faithfull's bed.
(c) On the roof of Faithfull's apartment.
(d) At the studio.
15. Where did the things Jagger experienced after the bust end up being expressed?
(a) In 'As Tears Go By.'
(b) In 'Ruby Tuesday.'
(c) In the Rolling Thunder tour.
(d) In the Satanic Majesties record.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize her relationship with Jagger when he was first released from prison?
2. What did Keith Richards come to symbolize, that he could use the imagery to his advantage?
3. What effect did acid have on Jagger, according to Faithfull?
4. How old was Faithfull when she got pregnant?
5. What did Faithfull want to do while Anita Pallenberg, James Fox, and Mick Jagger got involved in 'Performance' together?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)