1. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's background?
2. Why was Faithfull's family in danger during World War II?
Her grandmother was Jewish.
3. How does Faithfull characterize her father?
As devoted to Utopian causes.
4. What did Faithfull's father establish?
A school for social research.
5. Where was Faithfull's mother from?
6. How old was Faithfull when her parents split up?
7. What did Faithfull do to fit in when she moved to Reading?
Converted to Catholicism.
8. Who was Sally Oldfield?
A friend from school.
(read all 180 Short Answer Questions and Answers)
This section contains 4,266 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)