Short Answer Key
1. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's background?
2. Why was Faithfull's family in danger during World War II?
Her grandmother was Jewish.
3. How does Faithfull characterize her father?
As devoted to Utopian causes.
4. What did Faithfull's father establish?
A school for social research.
5. Where was Faithfull's mother from?
6. How old was Faithfull when her parents split up?
7. What did Faithfull do to fit in when she moved to Reading?
Converted to Catholicism.
8. Who was Sally Oldfield?
A friend from school.
9. How does Faithfull characterize her mother?
She told fantastic stories.
10. How old was Faithfull when she fell in love the first time?
11. How does Faithfull characterize her first love?
This section contains 2,413 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)