|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Howard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faithfull say she was addicted to?
2. What does Faithfull say irritated John?
(a) How she did drugs.
(b) How she neglected the baby.
(c) How she spent money.
(d) How she was always partying.
3. What movie did Faithfull fly to Sydney to be part of?
(a) Three Sisters.
(b) Sister Morphine.
(c) Ned Kelly.
4. How does Faithfull say she identified with Ophelia?
(a) She thought about drowning herself.
(b) She was under the control of a talkative father.
(c) Her brother tried to organize her life.
(d) She was in love with a madman.
5. Who does Faithfull compare herself to, in her meeting with Dylan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is 'You Can't Always Get What You Want' about, according to Faithfull?
2. What did Faithfull feel when she had her baby?
3. What does Faithfull say about the acid Jagger took in the 1960s?
4. Why does Faithfull say she overdosed on pills?
5. What did Faithfull's first lover introduce her to?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)