|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Howard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faithfull say prevented her from dying?
(a) Anita Pallenberg's affection for her.
(b) Things she had not finished in her life.
(c) Quick action by the paramedics.
(d) Brian Jones' love.
2. How does Faithfull say she identified with Ophelia?
(a) She was in love with a madman.
(b) Her brother tried to organize her life.
(c) She thought about drowning herself.
(d) She was under the control of a talkative father.
3. What does Faithfull say Jagger blamed her for?
(a) Antagonizing the government.
(b) Attracting too much negative attention.
(c) Having drugs around all the time.
(d) Dabbling in revolutionary politics.
4. What does Faithfull say made heroin different from other drugs?
(a) It was completely placid.
(b) It didn't have a hangover.
(c) It made everything crystalline.
(d) It stopped sensation.
5. Why was Faithfull's family in danger during World War II?
(a) Her grandmother knew many Nazis.
(b) Her grandfather was a freedom fighter.
(c) Her grandfather opposed Hitler.
(d) Her grandmother was Jewish.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Jagger in prison for?
2. What did Dylan tell Faithfull he still had from when they had known each other in the 1960s?
3. What came of the interview Faithfull and Jagger gave to the Daily Mirror?
4. What does Faithfull say Jagger channeled into his music?
5. What ended up happening between Faithfull and Keith Richards?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)