|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Howard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
(a) She spent it.
(b) She gave it away.
(c) She threw it out the window.
(d) She threw it into the fireplace.
2. What unpleasantness arose in 1970 regarding John Dunbar?
(a) A car accident.
(b) A paternity suit from a young serving girl.
(c) A divorce case.
(d) A financial scandal.
3. What did Faithfull's first lover introduce her to?
(a) The London scene.
(b) Poor people.
(d) Psychotic behavior.
4. What happened to Anita Pallenberg after 'Performance', according to Faithfull?
(a) She began to write her own music.
(b) She went crazy.
(c) She overdosed and nearly died.
(d) She moved home to live with her parents.
5. Who approached Faithfull to see if she could sing?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Tony Calder.
(c) The Rolling Stones' manager.
(d) Keith Richards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Brian Jones keep the Rolling Stones from doing too much in 1967 and 1968?
2. What did Ahmet say about Marianne Faithfull?
3. Whom did Anita Pallenberg begin to date, after Faithfull performed in a play in London?
4. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
5. How old was Faithfull when she got pregnant?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)