|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Howard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's lifestyle in the early 1970s?
(a) The low life.
(b) A diabolical life.
(c) A magical life.
(d) The high life.
2. What did Dylan tell Faithfull he still had from when they had known each other in the 1960s?
(a) A letter he never sent to her.
(b) A photo of her.
(c) A poem of hers.
(d) A piece of her clothing.
3. Who was Christina Money?
(a) Faithfull's dealer.
(b) Faithfull's agent.
(c) Faithfull's lover.
(d) Ben Brierly's lover.
4. What does Faithfull say she learned at Hazelden?
(a) You have to help yourself.
(b) If you only help yourself, it's useless.
(c) She had hurt the people she loved the most.
(d) There really is no reason to live.
5. What did Brian Jones keep the Rolling Stones from doing too much in 1967 and 1968?
(a) Getting in trouble.
(b) Making appearances.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Donald Cammell's method of working with Jagger and his friends?
2. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
3. How did Faithfull's husband react to her success in music?
4. What does Faithfull say prevented her from dying?
5. What were diplomats beginning to plan for, according to Faithfull?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)