|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Howard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was David Schneiderman involved in setting up the Rolling Stones to be arrested?
(a) He brought LSD to a party.
(b) He was an undercover agent.
(c) He was tailed by the police when he brought drugs to the Rolling Stones' party.
(d) He called the cops on them.
2. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
(a) She was enamored.
(b) She found him daunting.
(c) She was mesmerized.
(d) She was disgusted.
3. What would Keith Richards do when he spent time with Faithfull and her friends?
(a) Drink wine.
(b) Smoke cigarettes.
(c) Write songs.
(d) Take drugs.
4. How does Faithfull characterize Lord Paddy Rossmore?
(a) Bookish and clever.
(b) Rich and brash.
(c) Aristocratic and patient.
(d) Loving and domestic.
5. Why did Keith Richards avoid the set of 'Performance'?
(a) He had a bad reputation with the filmmakers.
(b) He was too busy recording.
(c) He found it painful.
(d) He was trying to stay off drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did 'Lucifer Rising' do for Faithfull's image?
2. What was Redlands?
3. What does Faithfull say her hit song contained?
4. What was the verdict for Jagger?
5. What movie did Faithfull fly to Sydney to be part of?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)