|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Howard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faithfull say Jagger blamed her for?
(a) Attracting too much negative attention.
(b) Having drugs around all the time.
(c) Dabbling in revolutionary politics.
(d) Antagonizing the government.
2. When did Faithfull meet Dylan again?
3. How does Faithfull characterize Dylan's life when they met up?
(a) At its peak.
(b) On the mend.
(c) At a low point.
(d) On the way down.
4. What had the Rolling Stones become by 1967, according to Faithfull?
(a) Enemies of the state.
5. What does Faithfull say she had done by using drugs so willfully?
(a) Divorced herself from human beings.
(b) Become a spiritual creature.
(c) Transgressed an elemental code.
(d) Seen behind the veil of good and evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Bianca attractive to Mick Jagger?
2. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
3. What does Faithfull say Jagger liked about this reputation?
4. Where did Faithfull meet Mick Jagger?
5. What did Andrew Oldham do to cheer Marianne Faithfull up after her overdose?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)