|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Howard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Donald Cammell's method of working with Jagger and his friends?
(a) He would get everyone drunk.
(b) He would follow them in their wandering through London.
(c) He would get everyone high.
(d) He would set up a vortex of disorienting things.
2. Why didn't Faithfull finish the album she was working on in the early 1980s?
(a) The recording studio kicked her out.
(b) She got sick.
(c) She spent all the money for her musicians on drugs.
(d) She was sent to a detox program.
3. How old was Faithfull when her parents split up?
4. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger's experience of 'Performance'?
5. Where did Faithfull meet Mick Jagger?
(a) At an art opening.
(b) At a friend's house.
(c) At a museum.
(d) At a record party.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between Brian Jones and Anita Pallenberg?
2. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's lifestyle in the early 1970s?
3. What effect did acid have on Jagger, according to Faithfull?
4. Who approached Faithfull to see if she could sing?
5. What had the Rolling Stones become by 1967, according to Faithfull?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)