|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Howard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dylan tell Faithfull he regretted?
(a) Being married.
(b) Not making love to her.
(c) Tearing up his poem to her.
(d) Kicking her out of his place.
2. How was David Schneiderman involved in setting up the Rolling Stones to be arrested?
(a) He was an undercover agent.
(b) He was tailed by the police when he brought drugs to the Rolling Stones' party.
(c) He brought LSD to a party.
(d) He called the cops on them.
3. What does Faithfull believe led to her arrest?
(a) Bad luck.
(b) A conspiracy.
(d) Bad timing.
4. What does Faithfull say Jagger channeled into his music?
(a) His ennui.
(b) His idealism.
(c) His love.
(d) His demons.
5. How did Faithfull's husband react to her success in music?
(a) He was jealous.
(b) He was supportive.
(c) He was competitive.
(d) He was unhappy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What effect did acid have on Jagger, according to Faithfull?
2. How did Bob Dylan appear to Faithfull before she met him?
3. What did 'Lucifer Rising' do for Faithfull's image?
4. How old was Faithfull when she fell in love the first time?
5. What unpleasantness arose in 1970 regarding John Dunbar?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)