|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Howard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jagger stop inviting Faithfull to dine out with him?
(a) She became belligerent with people.
(b) She was always on drugs.
(c) She didn't fit in.
(d) She was pregnant.
2. Who is James Fox?
(a) A record company executive.
(b) A musician who played with the Rolling Stones.
(c) An actor Faithfull befriended.
(d) A producer.
3. What did Ahmet say about Marianne Faithfull?
(a) She was the heart of the Rolling Stones.
(b) She was a druggie.
(c) She would jeopardize everything.
(d) She had to be cut out of Jagger's life.
4. What did Andrew Oldham do to cheer Marianne Faithfull up after her overdose?
(a) Published an article on her work.
(b) Got her a role in a new movie.
(c) Issued a greatest hits album of her work.
(d) Took her to Spain.
5. What were Jagger's thoughts about getting married?
(a) She wanted to marry, but not Faithfull.
(b) He was already married.
(c) He didn't want to get married.
(d) He wanted to marry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Redlands?
2. What did Faithfull say the Rolling Stones were accused of being?
3. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between herself and the Stones on one hand and the cops on the other?
4. What unpleasantness arose in 1970 regarding John Dunbar?
5. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger when she saw him on tour?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)