|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Howard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Keith Richards do when he spent time with Faithfull and her friends?
(a) Smoke cigarettes.
(b) Write songs.
(c) Take drugs.
(d) Drink wine.
2. Why does Marianne Faithfull say the Stones were incapable of anarchy?
(a) They were too disorganized.
(b) They relied too much on an organized society.
(c) They were drunk too much of the time.
(d) They were too apathetic.
3. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's background?
4. What did Faithfull's first lover introduce her to?
(a) Poor people.
(b) Psychotic behavior.
(c) The London scene.
5. How did Faithfull characterize the environment in the place where she spent time away from home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Chrissie Shrimpton?
2. Who was Anita Pallenberg?
3. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
4. What was the verdict for Jagger?
5. What was Mick Jagger always pretending, according to Faithfull?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)