|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Howard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would John prevent Faithfull from doing at home?
(a) Smoking pot.
(b) Smoking cigarettes.
2. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger's experience of 'Performance'?
3. What was the verdict for Jagger?
(a) He paid a fine.
(b) He was sentenced to prison.
(c) He was released.
(d) He was sentenced to probation.
4. Who was Chrissie Shrimpton?
(a) Marianne Faithfull's friend.
(b) Mick Jagger's girlfriend.
(c) Mick Jagger's ex-girlfriend.
(d) Faithfull's husband's new girlfriend.
5. What unpleasantness arose in 1970 regarding John Dunbar?
(a) A paternity suit from a young serving girl.
(b) A divorce case.
(c) A financial scandal.
(d) A car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Faithfull characterize the environment in the place where she spent time away from home?
2. Why does Faithfull say she started dating Mick Jagger?
3. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
4. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
5. What did Jeremy Clyde explain to Faithfull?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)