|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Howard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What came of the interview Faithfull and Jagger gave to the Daily Mirror?
(a) Divorce papers from John.
(b) An angry letter from Keith Richards.
(c) Iconic photos.
(d) Record deals.
2. What did Keith Richards come to symbolize, that he could use the imagery to his advantage?
(a) Church culture.
(b) Revolutionary culture.
(c) Rock n roll culture.
(d) Demonic culture.
3. What was Faithfull's response when Mick Jagger married Bianca Jagger?
(a) She hardly noticed.
(b) She got very drunk.
(c) She went to his house to yell at him.
(d) She attacked him.
4. How old was Faithfull when her parents split up?
5. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's relationship with magic?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did 'Ruby Tuesday' start?
2. Where did Faithfull fly to meet Jagger while he was touring?
3. What movie did Faithfull fly to Sydney to be part of?
4. What does Faithfull say were Brian Jones' feelings about 'Ruby Tuesday'?
5. When did Faithfull meet Dylan again?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)