|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Howard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
(b) Intellectual matters.
2. How does Faithfull characterize her relationship with Jagger when he was first released from prison?
3. What did the Times article say?
(a) Drugs ought to be legal.
(b) The Rolling Stones should reform themselves.
(c) The case against the Rolling Stones had flaws.
(d) The Rolling Stones' punishment was not strict enough.
4. What did Dylan say about his experience with Faithfull?
(a) He could not believe he had been turned down by a student.
(b) He could not believe that he had sent her away.
(c) He thought that they had been together.
(d) He remembered feeling sick and out of sorts the night they met.
5. What were Mick Jagger's feelings about the conditions of the place where Faithfull spent time with friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
2. What does Faithfull say her hit song contained?
3. Who was Ahmet?
4. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
5. What was Donald Cammell's method of working with Jagger and his friends?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)