|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Howard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize Soho society in the early 1970s?
(a) White collar criminals.
(b) High society.
(c) Junkies and winos.
(d) Respectable bourgeois society.
2. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's relationship with magic?
3. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
(a) An ideal life.
(b) A stable domestic marriage.
(c) A violent existence.
(d) An emotional roller-coaster ride.
4. What did Keith Richards come to symbolize, that he could use the imagery to his advantage?
(a) Demonic culture.
(b) Rock n roll culture.
(c) Church culture.
(d) Revolutionary culture.
5. What did Ben Brierly and Marianne Faithfull have in common with Sid Vicious?
(a) Recording contracts.
(b) Artist friends.
(c) Society friends.
(d) Drug deals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
2. Whom were Ben Brierly and Faithfull hanging out with in Lots Road?
3. What does Faithfull say she felt about Jagger's sleeping with men?
4. Who was NOT charged after the bust?
5. Where did Faithfull meet Ben Brierly?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)