|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Howard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of unwanted attention did Broken English bring Faithfull?
(a) Police attention.
(b) Anti-drug campaigns' attention.
(c) Attention to their finances.
(d) Media attention.
2. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
(b) A beautiful letter begging her to come back.
(c) Photos of their child.
(d) A divorce.
3. What does Faithfull say she had done by using drugs so willfully?
(a) Transgressed an elemental code.
(b) Seen behind the veil of good and evil.
(c) Divorced herself from human beings.
(d) Become a spiritual creature.
4. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
(a) Make her smarter.
(b) Ground her.
(c) Fulfill her.
(d) Free her.
5. What does Faithfull say prevented her from dying?
(a) Anita Pallenberg's affection for her.
(b) Quick action by the paramedics.
(c) Things she had not finished in her life.
(d) Brian Jones' love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Faithfull's thoughts about getting married?
2. What did Faithfull say changed when she took this advice?
3. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
4. Whom were Ben Brierly and Faithfull hanging out with in Lots Road?
5. What did Faithfull's first lover introduce her to?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)