|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Howard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize her manager Andrew Oldfield?
(a) The Cheshire cat.
(b) The queen of hearts.
(c) The mad hatter.
(d) The hookah-smoking caterpillar.
2. What did Faithfull's first lover introduce her to?
(a) Poor people.
(b) The London scene.
(c) Psychotic behavior.
3. What does Faithfull say prevented her from dying?
(a) Things she had not finished in her life.
(b) Anita Pallenberg's affection for her.
(c) Quick action by the paramedics.
(d) Brian Jones' love.
4. What does Faithfull say Jagger channeled into his music?
(a) His ennui.
(b) His idealism.
(c) His love.
(d) His demons.
5. What would John prevent Faithfull from doing at home?
(a) Smoking pot.
(c) Smoking cigarettes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Faithfull get pregnant?
2. What does Faithfull believe led to her arrest?
3. What does Faithfull say people thought of Mick Jagger after Let it Bleed came out?
4. How did Faithfull's husband react to her success in music?
5. Where did the things Jagger experienced after the bust end up being expressed?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)