|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Howard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
(a) She was disgusted.
(b) She found him daunting.
(c) She was enamored.
(d) She was mesmerized.
2. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
(a) Allen Ginsberg.
(b) Andrew Oldham.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Bobby Neuwirth.
3. What caused Marianne Faithfull to forget who she was and where she was?
(c) Jet lag.
4. What was Faithfull's response when Mick Jagger married Bianca Jagger?
(a) She got very drunk.
(b) She went to his house to yell at him.
(c) She attacked him.
(d) She hardly noticed.
5. What did the Times article say?
(a) The case against the Rolling Stones had flaws.
(b) The Rolling Stones' punishment was not strict enough.
(c) Drugs ought to be legal.
(d) The Rolling Stones should reform themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between Brian Jones and Anita Pallenberg?
2. What did Faithfull offer her son when he came to visit her in New York?
3. What did Keith Richards come to symbolize, that he could use the imagery to his advantage?
4. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
5. What did Faithfull say the Rolling Stones were accused of being?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)