|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Howard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
(a) The best night of her life.
(b) The biggest chance she ever missed.
(c) The best conversation she ever had.
(d) The worst mistake she ever made.
2. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger's experience of 'Performance'?
3. When did Faithfull get pregnant?
4. How does Faithfull characterize Soho society in the early 1970s?
(a) Respectable bourgeois society.
(b) White collar criminals.
(c) Junkies and winos.
(d) High society.
5. What movie did Faithfull fly to Sydney to be part of?
(b) Ned Kelly.
(c) Sister Morphine.
(d) Three Sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faithfull say she felt like after her arrest?
2. What did Keith Richards come to symbolize, that he could use the imagery to his advantage?
3. What unpleasantness arose in 1970 regarding John Dunbar?
4. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's lifestyle in the early 1970s?
5. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)