|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Howard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Faithfull when her parents split up?
2. What were Mick Jagger's feelings about the conditions of the place where Faithfull spent time with friend?
3. How does Faithfull characterize Lord Paddy Rossmore?
(a) Rich and brash.
(b) Loving and domestic.
(c) Aristocratic and patient.
(d) Bookish and clever.
4. What song became a huge hit for Faithfull?
(c) 'As Tears Go By.'
(d) 'Boots of Spanish Leather.'
5. How old was Mick Jagger when he wrote this hit song?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Christina Money?
2. What effect did acid have on Jagger, according to Faithfull?
3. What had the Rolling Stones become by 1967, according to Faithfull?
4. What was the Rolling Stones' relationship with the Beatles by the late 1960s?
5. What does Faithfull say her hit song contained?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)