|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Howard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Faithfull's husband react to her success in music?
(a) He was unhappy.
(b) He was supportive.
(c) He was competitive.
(d) He was jealous.
2. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
(a) The best night of her life.
(b) The best conversation she ever had.
(c) The biggest chance she ever missed.
(d) The worst mistake she ever made.
3. Who was Sally Oldfield?
(a) Marianne's step-sister.
(b) Marianne's aunt.
(c) Marianne's tutor.
(d) A friend from school.
4. What did Faithfull find out was entailed in being Jagger's girlfriend?
(a) Being subject to scrutiny by the press.
(b) Having to endure other women proposing to him on the street.
(c) Having to be patient while he was with other women.
(d) Never getting time alone with him.
5. What were diplomats beginning to plan for, according to Faithfull?
(a) A world tour.
(b) The Rolling Stones' downfall.
(c) Charity missions for the Rolling Stones.
(d) Canonization of the Rolling Stones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Faithfull meet Ben Brierly?
2. What noble act did Jagger perform for Faithfull?
3. What did Faithfull say the Rolling Stones were accused of being?
4. What does Faithfull say irritated John?
5. Who is 'You Can't Always Get What You Want' about, according to Faithfull?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)