|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Howard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Faithfull meet Mick Jagger?
(a) At a friend's house.
(b) At a record party.
(c) At a museum.
(d) At an art opening.
2. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
3. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
(a) She returned.
(b) She never returned.
(c) She entered rehab.
(d) She talked with her husband, but couldn't fix things up.
4. What were Faithfull's feelings about James Fox?
5. What were things like after the drug bust?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faithfull say about the acid Jagger took in the 1960s?
2. What did the Times article say?
3. What noble act did Jagger perform for Faithfull?
4. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
5. What did Faithfull offer her son when he came to visit her in New York?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)