|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Howard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's lifestyle in the early 1970s?
(a) A magical life.
(b) A diabolical life.
(c) The low life.
(d) The high life.
2. What did Faithfull find out was entailed in being Jagger's girlfriend?
(a) Never getting time alone with him.
(b) Having to endure other women proposing to him on the street.
(c) Having to be patient while he was with other women.
(d) Being subject to scrutiny by the press.
3. Why does Faithfull say she overdosed on pills?
(a) She didn't know she was overdosing.
(b) She wanted to hurt Jagger.
(c) She thought she should be dead.
(d) She thought she could transcend herself.
4. To whom did Faithfull compare Mick Jagger?
(a) Brian Jones.
(b) Anita Pallenberg.
(c) Keith Richards.
(d) Her husband.
5. What does Faithfull say prevented her from dying?
(a) Brian Jones' love.
(b) Things she had not finished in her life.
(c) Anita Pallenberg's affection for her.
(d) Quick action by the paramedics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Faithfull's family in danger during World War II?
2. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger when she saw him on tour?
3. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
4. What did Mick Jagger decide he wanted to do in the late 60s when he got restless?
5. What does Faithfull say were Brian Jones' feelings about 'Ruby Tuesday'?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)