|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Howard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faithfull say prevented her from dying?
(a) Quick action by the paramedics.
(b) Anita Pallenberg's affection for her.
(c) Things she had not finished in her life.
(d) Brian Jones' love.
2. What does Faithfull say people thought of Mick Jagger after Let it Bleed came out?
(a) He was the devil.
(b) He was a prophet.
(c) He was a danger to society.
(d) He was a genius.
3. What was the verdict for Jagger?
(a) He was sentenced to probation.
(b) He was sentenced to prison.
(c) He was released.
(d) He paid a fine.
4. How does Faithfull characterize her first love?
(a) Hip and cool.
(b) Brilliant and widely-read.
(c) Old and wise.
(d) Social and gregarious.
5. How was David Schneiderman involved in setting up the Rolling Stones to be arrested?
(a) He was tailed by the police when he brought drugs to the Rolling Stones' party.
(b) He brought LSD to a party.
(c) He called the cops on them.
(d) He was an undercover agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Mick Jagger's feelings about the conditions of the place where Faithfull spent time with friend?
2. How does Faithfull characterize Dylan's life when they met up?
3. What did Faithfull's father establish?
4. What stopped after Faithfull and Jagger established a domestic life at Cheyne Walk?
5. Whom did Faithfull think she saw in the mirror?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)