|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Broken English.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Faithfull compare herself to, in her meeting with Dylan?
2. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between herself and the Stones on one hand and the cops on the other?
(a) As two different races.
(b) As oil and water.
(c) As different planets.
(d) As different civilizations.
3. How does Faithfull say she identified with Ophelia?
(a) Her brother tried to organize her life.
(b) She thought about drowning herself.
(c) She was in love with a madman.
(d) She was under the control of a talkative father.
4. Whom does Faithfull say she was in love with while she was living with Jagger in Cheyne Walk?
(a) James Fox.
(b) Tony Nicol.
(c) Keith Richards.
(d) Anita Pallenberg.
5. Why did Keith Richards avoid the set of 'Performance'?
(a) He had a bad reputation with the filmmakers.
(b) He found it painful.
(c) He was too busy recording.
(d) He was trying to stay off drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's background?
2. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between Brian Jones and Anita Pallenberg?
3. How was David Schneiderman involved in setting up the Rolling Stones to be arrested?
4. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
5. What came of the interview Faithfull and Jagger gave to the Daily Mirror?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)