|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Broken English.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Faithfull characterize her relationship with Jagger during this time?
(b) Sexual frenzy.
(c) Agreeable intimacy.
(d) Thinly-veiled hostility.
2. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
(a) Sing the vowels.
(b) Articulate clearly.
(c) Sing close to the mike.
(d) Sing a bit ahead of the beat.
3. Why does Marianne Faithfull say the Stones were incapable of anarchy?
(a) They were too apathetic.
(b) They were too disorganized.
(c) They relied too much on an organized society.
(d) They were drunk too much of the time.
4. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
(a) She found him daunting.
(b) She was mesmerized.
(c) She was enamored.
(d) She was disgusted.
5. What effect did acid have on Jagger, according to Faithfull?
(a) He was more paranoid.
(b) He was less petty.
(c) He was more guarded.
(d) He was more spiteful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull want to do while Anita Pallenberg, James Fox, and Mick Jagger got involved in 'Performance' together?
2. What was Faithfull's response when Mick Jagger married Bianca Jagger?
3. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
4. What drugs did Jagger and Faithfull do together, according to her account?
5. What did the cops take when they arrested Faithfull and the Stones?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)