|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Broken English.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Faithfull say she was in love with while she was living with Jagger in Cheyne Walk?
(a) Anita Pallenberg.
(b) Tony Nicol.
(c) James Fox.
(d) Keith Richards.
2. What came of the interview Faithfull and Jagger gave to the Daily Mirror?
(a) Iconic photos.
(b) Record deals.
(c) An angry letter from Keith Richards.
(d) Divorce papers from John.
3. What was the verdict for Jagger?
(a) He was released.
(b) He was sentenced to probation.
(c) He paid a fine.
(d) He was sentenced to prison.
4. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
(a) Bobby Neuwirth.
(b) Andrew Oldham.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Allen Ginsberg.
5. What does Faithfull say her hit song contained?
(a) Hints of the coming social turmoil.
(b) The key to her history with her parents.
(c) A prophecy of drug addiction.
(d) Foreshadowing about her relationship with Mick Jagger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where would Faithfull go when she needed freedom?
2. How did Faithfull start to think of her husband after the baby was born?
3. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger's experience of 'Performance'?
4. How long was Jagger in prison for?
5. What was Faithfull's response when Mick Jagger married Bianca Jagger?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)