|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Broken English.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
(a) A beautiful letter begging her to come back.
(b) A divorce.
(c) Photos of their child.
2. What does Faithfull say she felt like after her arrest?
(a) An outcast.
(b) A rebel.
(c) A martyr.
(d) A hero.
3. What were Jagger's thoughts about getting married?
(a) He didn't want to get married.
(b) He was already married.
(c) She wanted to marry, but not Faithfull.
(d) He wanted to marry.
4. How does Faithfull characterize her first love?
(a) Old and wise.
(b) Hip and cool.
(c) Social and gregarious.
(d) Brilliant and widely-read.
5. What did the Times article say?
(a) The case against the Rolling Stones had flaws.
(b) Drugs ought to be legal.
(c) The Rolling Stones should reform themselves.
(d) The Rolling Stones' punishment was not strict enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
2. What ended up happening between Faithfull and Keith Richards?
3. What does Faithfull say she was addicted to?
4. Whom does Faithfull say she was in love with while she was living with Jagger in Cheyne Walk?
5. What was Faithfull's response when Mick Jagger married Bianca Jagger?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)