|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Broken English.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Faithfull when her parents split up?
2. Why does Marianne Faithfull say the Stones were incapable of anarchy?
(a) They were too apathetic.
(b) They were drunk too much of the time.
(c) They relied too much on an organized society.
(d) They were too disorganized.
3. How did Jagger's dandyish clothing affect the public's view of him?
(a) They saw him as a flagrant homosexual.
(b) They saw him as a fragile genius.
(c) They saw him as a threat to bourgeois norms.
(d) They saw him as a persecuted aristocrat.
4. To whom did Faithfull compare Mick Jagger?
(a) Keith Richards.
(b) Anita Pallenberg.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Brian Jones.
5. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger's experience of 'Performance'?
Short Answer Questions
1. What came of the interview Faithfull and Jagger gave to the Daily Mirror?
2. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
3. Where would Faithfull go when she needed freedom?
4. How did Faithfull characterize her relationship with Jagger during this time?
5. Whom did Anita Pallenberg begin to date, after Faithfull performed in a play in London?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)