|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Broken English.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jagger's dandyish clothing affect the public's view of him?
(a) They saw him as a flagrant homosexual.
(b) They saw him as a persecuted aristocrat.
(c) They saw him as a fragile genius.
(d) They saw him as a threat to bourgeois norms.
2. Whom would Faithfull spend time with when she left her home?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Bob Dylan.
(c) Andrew Oldham.
(d) Brian Jones.
3. How does Faithfull say she identified with Ophelia?
(a) She thought about drowning herself.
(b) She was under the control of a talkative father.
(c) Her brother tried to organize her life.
(d) She was in love with a madman.
4. What does Faithfull say irritated John?
(a) How she was always partying.
(b) How she spent money.
(c) How she did drugs.
(d) How she neglected the baby.
5. How old was Faithfull when she got pregnant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Brian Jones keep the Rolling Stones from doing too much in 1967 and 1968?
2. Why does Marianne Faithfull say the Stones were incapable of anarchy?
3. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
4. What does Faithfull believe led to her arrest?
5. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)