|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Broken English.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is James Fox?
(a) A musician who played with the Rolling Stones.
(b) An actor Faithfull befriended.
(c) A record company executive.
(d) A producer.
2. What did Paddy Rossmore do when he found out about Faithfull's drug addiction?
(a) Locked her out.
(b) Took her to therapy.
(c) Had her arrested.
(d) Divorced her.
3. Whom did Faithfull think she saw in the mirror?
(a) Anita Pallenberg.
(b) James Fox.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Brian Jones.
4. What were things like after the drug bust?
5. How did 'Ruby Tuesday' start?
(a) As a classical tune.
(b) As a folk song.
(c) As an instrumental.
(d) As a recorder riff.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom did Faithfull compare Mick Jagger?
2. What does Faithfull say about shopping with Jagger?
3. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger when she saw him on tour?
4. What would Jagger and Faithfull do during breaks at recording sessions?
5. How does Faithfull say she identified with Ophelia?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)