|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Broken English.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jeremy Clyde explain to Faithfull?
(a) Rock n roll was the future.
(b) Sexuality is a spectrum with no fixed points.
(c) The government was corrupted by money and power.
(d) Love and sex were different things.
2. How did Ben Brierly torment Marianne Faithfull?
(a) He squandered their money.
(b) He was always trying to get her to quit drugs.
(c) He would disappear on her.
(d) He had numerous infidelities.
3. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
(a) Sing close to the mike.
(b) Sing the vowels.
(c) Sing a bit ahead of the beat.
(d) Articulate clearly.
4. Why did Jagger stop inviting Faithfull to dine out with him?
(a) She became belligerent with people.
(b) She was always on drugs.
(c) She didn't fit in.
(d) She was pregnant.
5. What came of the interview Faithfull and Jagger gave to the Daily Mirror?
(a) Iconic photos.
(b) An angry letter from Keith Richards.
(c) Record deals.
(d) Divorce papers from John.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
2. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
3. What did Denny Cordell offer Marianne Faithfull?
4. How did Faithfull characterize the environment in the place where she spent time away from home?
5. What drugs did Jagger and Faithfull do together, according to her account?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)