|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Broken English.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Keith Richards avoid the set of 'Performance'?
(a) He was trying to stay off drugs.
(b) He was too busy recording.
(c) He had a bad reputation with the filmmakers.
(d) He found it painful.
2. What did the cops take when they arrested Faithfull and the Stones?
3. What were diplomats beginning to plan for, according to Faithfull?
(a) A world tour.
(b) Canonization of the Rolling Stones.
(c) Charity missions for the Rolling Stones.
(d) The Rolling Stones' downfall.
4. How does Faithfull characterize Brian Jones' descent during the Rolling Stones' rise to fame?
5. How does Faithfull characterize her first love?
(a) Hip and cool.
(b) Brilliant and widely-read.
(c) Social and gregarious.
(d) Old and wise.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jagger's dandyish clothing affect the public's view of him?
2. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
3. What would John prevent Faithfull from doing at home?
4. What does Faithfull believe led to her arrest?
5. What did the Times article say?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)