|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Broken English.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
(a) Make her smarter.
(b) Free her.
(c) Ground her.
(d) Fulfill her.
2. To whom did Faithfull compare Mick Jagger?
(a) Brian Jones.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Anita Pallenberg.
(d) Keith Richards.
3. What does Faithfull say irritated John?
(a) How she neglected the baby.
(b) How she spent money.
(c) How she was always partying.
(d) How she did drugs.
4. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
(a) He was in love with her.
(b) She had broken the bond of the group.
(c) She should fix things up with her husband.
(d) They didn't want her back.
5. What did Faithfull say changed when she took this advice?
(a) The spatial dimension.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Bob Dylan appear to Faithfull before she met him?
2. What does Faithfull say she felt like after her arrest?
3. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's background?
4. Where would Faithfull go when she needed freedom?
5. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)