|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Broken English.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Faithfull when her parents split up?
2. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's relationship with magic?
3. What unpleasantness arose in 1970 regarding John Dunbar?
(a) A paternity suit from a young serving girl.
(b) A financial scandal.
(c) A car accident.
(d) A divorce case.
4. How was David Schneiderman involved in setting up the Rolling Stones to be arrested?
(a) He was an undercover agent.
(b) He called the cops on them.
(c) He brought LSD to a party.
(d) He was tailed by the police when he brought drugs to the Rolling Stones' party.
5. What did Faithfull do to fit in when she moved to Reading?
(a) Converted to Catholicism.
(b) Started smoking.
(c) Stopped going to Mass.
(d) Converted to Judaism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faithfull say were Brian Jones' feelings about 'Ruby Tuesday'?
2. What did Dylan say about his experience with Faithfull?
3. What was the verdict for Jagger?
4. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
5. Why did Keith Richards avoid the set of 'Performance'?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)