|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Broken English.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What noble act did Jagger perform for Faithfull?
(a) He paid for her lawyer
(b) He refused to testify against her.
(c) He paid her bail.
(d) He took the blame for her.
2. What was Faithfull's strategy for answering reporters' questions?
(a) Expose herself by telling her stories from childhood.
(b) Say the first outlandish thing that came into her head.
(c) Give a long lecture on the injustices perpetuated by capitalism.
(d) Outrage the reporters by making off-color comments.
3. What did Faithfull's first lover introduce her to?
(a) The London scene.
(b) Poor people.
(d) Psychotic behavior.
4. Whom did Anita Pallenberg begin to date, after Faithfull performed in a play in London?
(a) Tony Kent.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) Keith Richards.
(d) Brian Jones.
5. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
(a) She threw it into the fireplace.
(b) She spent it.
(c) She threw it out the window.
(d) She gave it away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
2. How does Faithfull characterize her early days with Mick Jagger?
3. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
4. What did Faithfull say changed when she took this advice?
5. What were diplomats beginning to plan for, according to Faithfull?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)