|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Broken English.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
(a) At one of Woody Allen's films.
(b) At one of Leonard Cohen's concerts.
(c) At one of Roman Polanski's films.
(d) At one of Bob Dylan's concerts.
2. What did Andrew Oldham do to cheer Marianne Faithfull up after her overdose?
(a) Got her a role in a new movie.
(b) Published an article on her work.
(c) Issued a greatest hits album of her work.
(d) Took her to Spain.
3. How does Faithfull characterize her early days with Mick Jagger?
(a) Out of kilter.
4. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger when she saw him on tour?
5. Where was Faithfull's mother from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is James Fox?
2. What does Faithfull say she felt about Jagger's sleeping with men?
3. What drugs did Jagger and Faithfull do together, according to her account?
4. What does Faithfull believe led to her arrest?
5. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between Brian Jones and Anita Pallenberg?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)