|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Broken English.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faithfull say Jagger liked about this reputation?
(a) The publicity.
(b) The privacy.
(c) The freedom.
(d) The glamour.
2. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
(a) Fulfill her.
(b) Free her.
(c) Make her smarter.
(d) Ground her.
3. What drugs did Jagger and Faithfull do together, according to her account?
(a) Heroin and speed.
(b) Mushrooms and acid.
(c) Acid and pot.
4. Who was Anita Pallenberg?
(a) A musician who played with the Rolling Stones.
(b) Brian Jones' girlfriend.
(c) A friend of Bob Dylan's.
(d) Mick Jagger's girlfriend.
5. What were Faithfull's thoughts about getting married?
(a) She wanted to be married as soon as possible.
(b) She wanted to marry, but not Jagger.
(c) She didn't want to marry again.
(d) She was still trying to work things out with her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Keith Richards come to symbolize, that he could use the imagery to his advantage?
2. When did Faithfull get pregnant?
3. How does Faithfull characterize Brian Jones' descent during the Rolling Stones' rise to fame?
4. What does Faithfull say made heroin different from other drugs?
5. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)