|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Broken English.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
(a) A beautiful letter begging her to come back.
(b) Photos of their child.
(d) A divorce.
2. What does Faithfull believe led to her arrest?
(a) Bad timing.
(c) A conspiracy.
(d) Bad luck.
3. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
(a) An ideal life.
(b) An emotional roller-coaster ride.
(c) A violent existence.
(d) A stable domestic marriage.
4. How does Faithfull characterize her relationship with Jagger when he was first released from prison?
5. Whom did Faithfull think she saw in the mirror?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Brian Jones.
(c) Anita Pallenberg.
(d) James Fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did a Times article change the view of the Rolling Stones?
2. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
3. What caused Marianne Faithfull to forget who she was and where she was?
4. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
5. What were Faithfull's feelings about Bob Dylan?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)