|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Broken English.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Faithfull's husband react to her success in music?
(a) He was unhappy.
(b) He was competitive.
(c) He was supportive.
(d) He was jealous.
2. Where did the things Jagger experienced after the bust end up being expressed?
(a) In the Satanic Majesties record.
(b) In 'Ruby Tuesday.'
(c) In the Rolling Thunder tour.
(d) In 'As Tears Go By.'
3. Whom did Anita Pallenberg begin to date, after Faithfull performed in a play in London?
(a) Keith Richards.
(b) Brian Jones.
(c) Tony Kent.
(d) Mick Jagger.
4. Where did Faithfull and Jagger and James Fox and Andee Cohen spend time together?
(a) In Redlands.
(b) At the studio.
(c) On the roof of Faithfull's apartment.
(d) On Faithfull's bed.
5. Whom would Faithfull spend time with when she left her home?
(a) Brian Jones.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) Andrew Oldham.
(d) Bob Dylan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did 'Ruby Tuesday' start?
2. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's background?
3. What effect did acid have on Jagger, according to Faithfull?
4. What was the press' reaction to Jagger's verdict?
5. What happened to Anita Pallenberg after 'Performance', according to Faithfull?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)