|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Broken English.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ben Brierly torment Marianne Faithfull?
(a) He was always trying to get her to quit drugs.
(b) He squandered their money.
(c) He would disappear on her.
(d) He had numerous infidelities.
2. What does Faithfull say her hit song contained?
(a) The key to her history with her parents.
(b) Foreshadowing about her relationship with Mick Jagger.
(c) Hints of the coming social turmoil.
(d) A prophecy of drug addiction.
3. What does Faithfull say Jagger liked about this reputation?
(a) The glamour.
(b) The privacy.
(c) The publicity.
(d) The freedom.
4. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
(a) Make her smarter.
(b) Free her.
(c) Ground her.
(d) Fulfill her.
5. What made Bianca attractive to Mick Jagger?
(a) She was poor.
(b) She was sober.
(c) She was young.
(d) She was glamorous.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between Brian Jones and Anita Pallenberg?
2. Who is 'You Can't Always Get What You Want' about, according to Faithfull?
3. Whom did Anita Pallenberg begin to date, after Faithfull performed in a play in London?
4. How old was Faithfull when her parents split up?
5. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)