|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Broken English.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ahmet say about Marianne Faithfull?
(a) She was the heart of the Rolling Stones.
(b) She was a druggie.
(c) She had to be cut out of Jagger's life.
(d) She would jeopardize everything.
2. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
(a) She entered rehab.
(b) She returned.
(c) She never returned.
(d) She talked with her husband, but couldn't fix things up.
3. Whom were Ben Brierly and Faithfull hanging out with in Lots Road?
(a) High society.
4. What does Faithfull say people thought of Mick Jagger after Let it Bleed came out?
(a) He was a danger to society.
(b) He was a genius.
(c) He was the devil.
(d) He was a prophet.
5. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
(a) She had broken the bond of the group.
(b) They didn't want her back.
(c) He was in love with her.
(d) She should fix things up with her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize her early days with Mick Jagger?
2. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
3. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
4. How does Faithfull characterize her father?
5. What did Faithfull's first lover introduce her to?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)