|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Broken English.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between Brian Jones and Anita Pallenberg?
2. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
3. How was David Schneiderman involved in setting up the Rolling Stones to be arrested?
(a) He called the cops on them.
(b) He brought LSD to a party.
(c) He was tailed by the police when he brought drugs to the Rolling Stones' party.
(d) He was an undercover agent.
4. What did Faithfull do to fit in when she moved to Reading?
(a) Converted to Judaism.
(b) Started smoking.
(c) Converted to Catholicism.
(d) Stopped going to Mass.
5. What did Paddy Rossmore do when he found out about Faithfull's drug addiction?
(a) Took her to therapy.
(b) Had her arrested.
(c) Locked her out.
(d) Divorced her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize her early relationship with Ben Brierly?
2. How does Faithfull characterize 'Let it Bleed'?
3. How did Jagger's dandyish clothing affect the public's view of him?
4. What would Jagger and Faithfull do during breaks at recording sessions?
5. What were Jagger's thoughts about getting married?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)