|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Broken English.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mick Jagger always pretending, according to Faithfull?
(a) They were a nuclear family, with Jagger and Faithfull as the parents.
(b) They were revolutionaries
(c) They were always having sex.
(d) They were a corporation, in the business of making art.
2. What does Faithfull say she felt like after her arrest?
(a) A martyr.
(b) An outcast.
(c) A hero.
(d) A rebel.
3. What would John prevent Faithfull from doing at home?
(a) Smoking pot.
(d) Smoking cigarettes.
4. What was Faithfull's response when Mick Jagger married Bianca Jagger?
(a) She got very drunk.
(b) She hardly noticed.
(c) She went to his house to yell at him.
(d) She attacked him.
5. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
(a) An emotional roller-coaster ride.
(b) A violent existence.
(c) A stable domestic marriage.
(d) An ideal life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faithfull say Jagger liked about this reputation?
2. How did a Times article change the view of the Rolling Stones?
3. What did Dylan say about his experience with Faithfull?
4. What song became a huge hit for Faithfull?
5. What did Andrew Oldham do to cheer Marianne Faithfull up after her overdose?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)