|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ahmet's Curse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jagger's dandyish clothing affect the public's view of him?
(a) They saw him as a threat to bourgeois norms.
(b) They saw him as a flagrant homosexual.
(c) They saw him as a fragile genius.
(d) They saw him as a persecuted aristocrat.
2. What happened to Anita Pallenberg after 'Performance', according to Faithfull?
(a) She moved home to live with her parents.
(b) She began to write her own music.
(c) She overdosed and nearly died.
(d) She went crazy.
3. What does Faithfull say made heroin different from other drugs?
(a) It was completely placid.
(b) It made everything crystalline.
(c) It stopped sensation.
(d) It didn't have a hangover.
4. What were things like after the drug bust?
5. How does Faithfull characterize her relationship with Jagger when he was first released from prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
2. What made Bianca attractive to Mick Jagger?
3. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
4. What unpleasantness arose in 1970 regarding John Dunbar?
5. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)