|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ahmet's Curse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drugs did Jagger and Faithfull do together, according to her account?
(a) Heroin and speed.
(c) Mushrooms and acid.
(d) Acid and pot.
2. What came of the interview Faithfull and Jagger gave to the Daily Mirror?
(a) Record deals.
(b) An angry letter from Keith Richards.
(c) Divorce papers from John.
(d) Iconic photos.
3. What does Faithfull say about the acid Jagger took in the 1960s?
(a) It weakened him.
(b) It destroyed him.
(c) It deformed him.
(d) It helped him.
4. Who was Sally Oldfield?
(a) Marianne's step-sister.
(b) Marianne's tutor.
(c) A friend from school.
(d) Marianne's aunt.
5. Why does Marianne Faithfull say the Stones were incapable of anarchy?
(a) They relied too much on an organized society.
(b) They were too apathetic.
(c) They were drunk too much of the time.
(d) They were too disorganized.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faithfull believe led to her arrest?
2. How old was Faithfull when she got pregnant?
3. How old was Faithfull when she fell in love the first time?
4. Who is James Fox?
5. What caused Marianne Faithfull to forget who she was and where she was?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)