|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ahmet's Curse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
(a) At one of Leonard Cohen's concerts.
(b) At one of Woody Allen's films.
(c) At one of Bob Dylan's concerts.
(d) At one of Roman Polanski's films.
2. What did Dylan do when he found out that Faithfull was pregnant?
(a) Ordered her out of the room.
(b) Insulted her.
(c) Made love to her.
(d) Asked her to model for him.
3. Who was NOT charged after the bust?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Keith Richards.
(c) Marianne Faithfull.
(d) Robert Fraser.
4. What had the Rolling Stones become by 1967, according to Faithfull?
(d) Enemies of the state.
5. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
(a) She gave it away.
(b) She threw it out the window.
(c) She spent it.
(d) She threw it into the fireplace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mick Jagger always pretending, according to Faithfull?
2. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
3. What drugs did Jagger and Faithfull do together, according to her account?
4. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger's experience of 'Performance'?
5. Who is James Fox?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)