|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ahmet's Curse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is 'You Can't Always Get What You Want' about, according to Faithfull?
(a) Brian Jones.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) Anita Pallenberg.
2. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
(a) At one of Roman Polanski's films.
(b) At one of Woody Allen's films.
(c) At one of Leonard Cohen's concerts.
(d) At one of Bob Dylan's concerts.
3. Why did Jagger stop inviting Faithfull to dine out with him?
(a) She was always on drugs.
(b) She became belligerent with people.
(c) She was pregnant.
(d) She didn't fit in.
4. What does Faithfull say made heroin different from other drugs?
(a) It stopped sensation.
(b) It didn't have a hangover.
(c) It was completely placid.
(d) It made everything crystalline.
5. What was Faithfull's strategy for answering reporters' questions?
(a) Outrage the reporters by making off-color comments.
(b) Expose herself by telling her stories from childhood.
(c) Give a long lecture on the injustices perpetuated by capitalism.
(d) Say the first outlandish thing that came into her head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the Rolling Stones become by 1967, according to Faithfull?
2. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
3. Whom did Anita Pallenberg begin to date, after Faithfull performed in a play in London?
4. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
5. What was Redlands?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)