|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ahmet's Curse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Times article say?
(a) Drugs ought to be legal.
(b) The Rolling Stones should reform themselves.
(c) The case against the Rolling Stones had flaws.
(d) The Rolling Stones' punishment was not strict enough.
2. What did Faithfull say changed when she took this advice?
(b) The spatial dimension.
3. What were diplomats beginning to plan for, according to Faithfull?
(a) A world tour.
(b) Charity missions for the Rolling Stones.
(c) The Rolling Stones' downfall.
(d) Canonization of the Rolling Stones.
4. How was David Schneiderman involved in setting up the Rolling Stones to be arrested?
(a) He called the cops on them.
(b) He was an undercover agent.
(c) He brought LSD to a party.
(d) He was tailed by the police when he brought drugs to the Rolling Stones' party.
5. How did a Times article change the view of the Rolling Stones?
(a) They became criminals.
(b) They became monsters.
(c) They became victims.
(d) They became sacrificial lambs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull say the Rolling Stones were accused of being?
2. Where did Faithfull and Jagger and James Fox and Andee Cohen spend time together?
3. How did 'Ruby Tuesday' start?
4. Who was Ahmet?
5. Who was NOT charged after the bust?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)