|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ahmet's Curse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drugs did Jagger and Faithfull do together, according to her account?
(b) Acid and pot.
(c) Heroin and speed.
(d) Mushrooms and acid.
2. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between herself and the Stones on one hand and the cops on the other?
(a) As oil and water.
(b) As different planets.
(c) As different civilizations.
(d) As two different races.
3. Who is 'You Can't Always Get What You Want' about, according to Faithfull?
(a) Anita Pallenberg.
(c) Brian Jones.
(d) Mick Jagger.
4. How does Faithfull characterize her relationship with Jagger when he was first released from prison?
5. How did Faithfull characterize the environment in the place where she spent time away from home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approached Faithfull to see if she could sing?
2. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
3. Who was Ahmet?
4. What relationship started during 'Performance'?
5. Whom would Faithfull spend time with when she left her home?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)