|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ahmet's Curse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Faithfull say she overdosed on pills?
(a) She thought she could transcend herself.
(b) She wanted to hurt Jagger.
(c) She didn't know she was overdosing.
(d) She thought she should be dead.
2. What was Faithfull's strategy for answering reporters' questions?
(a) Say the first outlandish thing that came into her head.
(b) Give a long lecture on the injustices perpetuated by capitalism.
(c) Outrage the reporters by making off-color comments.
(d) Expose herself by telling her stories from childhood.
3. Where did Faithfull meet Mick Jagger?
(a) At an art opening.
(b) At a friend's house.
(c) At a museum.
(d) At a record party.
4. What did Faithfull want to do while Anita Pallenberg, James Fox, and Mick Jagger got involved in 'Performance' together?
(a) Go to live with her parents.
(b) Go to Spain.
(c) Go to Ireland.
(d) Go to America.
5. How old was Mick Jagger when he wrote this hit song?
Short Answer Questions
1. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
2. Why didn't Faithfull and the Stones take their arrest seriously?
3. What were Mick Jagger's feelings about the conditions of the place where Faithfull spent time with friend?
4. Who is James Fox?
5. How does Faithfull characterize her father?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)