|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ahmet's Curse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
(a) At one of Bob Dylan's concerts.
(b) At one of Woody Allen's films.
(c) At one of Roman Polanski's films.
(d) At one of Leonard Cohen's concerts.
2. Why does Faithfull say she overdosed on pills?
(a) She thought she could transcend herself.
(b) She wanted to hurt Jagger.
(c) She didn't know she was overdosing.
(d) She thought she should be dead.
3. How old was Mick Jagger when he wrote this hit song?
4. What did Faithfull want to do while Anita Pallenberg, James Fox, and Mick Jagger got involved in 'Performance' together?
(a) Go to America.
(b) Go to Ireland.
(c) Go to live with her parents.
(d) Go to Spain.
5. Where did the relationship between Jagger and Faithfull pick up steam?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jagger stop inviting Faithfull to dine out with him?
2. Where did Faithfull fly to meet Jagger while he was touring?
3. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger when she saw him on tour?
4. How did 'Ruby Tuesday' start?
5. What was Faithfull's strategy for answering reporters' questions?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)