|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ahmet's Curse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
(a) He was in love with her.
(b) She had broken the bond of the group.
(c) She should fix things up with her husband.
(d) They didn't want her back.
2. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
(a) A violent existence.
(b) A stable domestic marriage.
(c) An emotional roller-coaster ride.
(d) An ideal life.
3. What does Faithfull say about the acid Jagger took in the 1960s?
(a) It deformed him.
(b) It destroyed him.
(c) It weakened him.
(d) It helped him.
4. How does Faithfull characterize her first love?
(a) Brilliant and widely-read.
(b) Old and wise.
(c) Hip and cool.
(d) Social and gregarious.
5. How does Faithfull characterize Brian Jones' descent during the Rolling Stones' rise to fame?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Faithfull and the Stones take their arrest seriously?
2. What were Faithfull's feelings about James Fox?
3. What did Faithfull's first lover introduce her to?
4. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
5. What did Faithfull do to fit in when she moved to Reading?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)