|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ahmet's Curse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull say changed when she took this advice?
(d) The spatial dimension.
2. What does Faithfull say she felt about Jagger's sleeping with men?
(a) She was afraid for him.
(b) She was outraged.
(c) She was turned on.
(d) She didn't mind.
3. How was David Schneiderman involved in setting up the Rolling Stones to be arrested?
(a) He called the cops on them.
(b) He was tailed by the police when he brought drugs to the Rolling Stones' party.
(c) He was an undercover agent.
(d) He brought LSD to a party.
4. How old was Faithfull when her parents split up?
5. How does Faithfull characterize her manager Andrew Oldfield?
(a) The Cheshire cat.
(b) The mad hatter.
(c) The queen of hearts.
(d) The hookah-smoking caterpillar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
2. How did a Times article change the view of the Rolling Stones?
3. What does Faithfull say Jagger blamed her for?
4. What does Faithfull say about the acid Jagger took in the 1960s?
5. What London play was Faithfull in?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)