|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ahmet's Curse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger's experience of 'Performance'?
2. What did the Times article say?
(a) Drugs ought to be legal.
(b) The case against the Rolling Stones had flaws.
(c) The Rolling Stones should reform themselves.
(d) The Rolling Stones' punishment was not strict enough.
3. Who was Sally Oldfield?
(a) Marianne's tutor.
(b) Marianne's aunt.
(c) Marianne's step-sister.
(d) A friend from school.
4. What does Faithfull say Jagger liked about this reputation?
(a) The privacy.
(b) The publicity.
(c) The freedom.
(d) The glamour.
5. How does Faithfull characterize her father?
(a) As devoted to Utopian causes.
(b) As genteel and refined.
(c) As gregarious and often drunk.
(d) As morose but well-read.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
2. What was Faithfull's strategy for answering reporters' questions?
3. What did Dylan do when he found out that Faithfull was pregnant?
4. What did Faithfull's first lover introduce her to?
5. Who does Faithfull compare herself to, in her meeting with Dylan?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)