|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ahmet's Curse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull's father establish?
(a) A school for social research.
(b) Techniques for testing intelligence.
(c) A method for refining copper.
(d) A new technique for building engines.
2. What were Mick Jagger's feelings about the conditions of the place where Faithfull spent time with friend?
3. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
(a) She never returned.
(b) She entered rehab.
(c) She returned.
(d) She talked with her husband, but couldn't fix things up.
4. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
(a) A stable domestic marriage.
(b) An emotional roller-coaster ride.
(c) A violent existence.
(d) An ideal life.
5. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
(a) At one of Woody Allen's films.
(b) At one of Bob Dylan's concerts.
(c) At one of Leonard Cohen's concerts.
(d) At one of Roman Polanski's films.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jagger's dandyish clothing affect the public's view of him?
2. What had the Rolling Stones become by 1967, according to Faithfull?
3. Where did Faithfull meet Mick Jagger?
4. When did Faithfull get pregnant?
5. What unpleasantness arose in 1970 regarding John Dunbar?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)