|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ahmet's Curse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
(a) A beautiful letter begging her to come back.
(b) A divorce.
(d) Photos of their child.
2. Why was Faithfull's family in danger during World War II?
(a) Her grandmother was Jewish.
(b) Her grandmother knew many Nazis.
(c) Her grandfather opposed Hitler.
(d) Her grandfather was a freedom fighter.
3. What does Faithfull say people thought of Mick Jagger after Let it Bleed came out?
(a) He was a danger to society.
(b) He was a genius.
(c) He was the devil.
(d) He was a prophet.
4. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
5. How did Keith Richards end up looking, as a result of the bust?
(a) Like a revolutionary.
(b) Like a petty thief.
(c) Like a reformer.
(d) Like a folk hero.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dylan say about his experience with Faithfull?
2. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
3. What does Faithfull say irritated John?
4. What was Donald Cammell's method of working with Jagger and his friends?
5. What did Faithfull say the Rolling Stones were accused of being?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)