|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ahmet's Curse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Faithfull's husband react to her success in music?
(a) He was competitive.
(b) He was supportive.
(c) He was unhappy.
(d) He was jealous.
2. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
(a) A violent existence.
(b) An emotional roller-coaster ride.
(c) An ideal life.
(d) A stable domestic marriage.
3. What did Andrew Oldham do to cheer Marianne Faithfull up after her overdose?
(a) Took her to Spain.
(b) Published an article on her work.
(c) Issued a greatest hits album of her work.
(d) Got her a role in a new movie.
4. What was Donald Cammell's method of working with Jagger and his friends?
(a) He would set up a vortex of disorienting things.
(b) He would get everyone drunk.
(c) He would follow them in their wandering through London.
(d) He would get everyone high.
5. What does Faithfull say Jagger liked about this reputation?
(a) The glamour.
(b) The privacy.
(c) The freedom.
(d) The publicity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where would Faithfull go when she needed freedom?
2. When did Faithfull get pregnant?
3. Where did Faithfull fly to meet Jagger while he was touring?
4. Who was NOT charged after the bust?
5. How did Keith Richards end up looking, as a result of the bust?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)