|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ahmet's Curse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
(a) She knew that it was just a matter of time until people saw she was a fraud.
(b) She felt like she knew secret other people didn't know.
(c) She felt superior to everyone.
(d) She was intimidated by everyone.
2. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
(a) Articulate clearly.
(b) Sing a bit ahead of the beat.
(c) Sing close to the mike.
(d) Sing the vowels.
3. Who does Faithfull compare herself to, in her meeting with Dylan?
4. Where did the relationship between Jagger and Faithfull pick up steam?
5. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
Short Answer Questions
1. What song became a huge hit for Faithfull?
2. What did the Times article say?
3. How old was Mick Jagger when he wrote this hit song?
4. What were Faithfull's feelings about James Fox?
5. What did the cops take when they arrested Faithfull and the Stones?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)