|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ahmet's Curse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faithfull say she was addicted to?
2. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's relationship with magic?
3. What was the Rolling Stones' relationship with the Beatles by the late 1960s?
(a) They were feeding each other's notoriety.
(b) They were developing a destructive hostility.
(c) They were eclipsing the Beatles' fame.
(d) They were talking about merging.
4. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
(a) At one of Woody Allen's films.
(b) At one of Roman Polanski's films.
(c) At one of Bob Dylan's concerts.
(d) At one of Leonard Cohen's concerts.
5. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
(a) They didn't want her back.
(b) She had broken the bond of the group.
(c) She should fix things up with her husband.
(d) He was in love with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jagger's dandyish clothing affect the public's view of him?
2. What was Mick Jagger always pretending, according to Faithfull?
3. How did Keith Richards end up looking, as a result of the bust?
4. What does Faithfull say about the acid Jagger took in the 1960s?
5. Whom did Anita Pallenberg begin to date, after Faithfull performed in a play in London?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)