|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ahmet's Curse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did 'Ruby Tuesday' start?
(a) As a folk song.
(b) As an instrumental.
(c) As a recorder riff.
(d) As a classical tune.
2. What were Faithfull's feelings about James Fox?
3. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's relationship with magic?
4. When did Faithfull get pregnant?
5. Whom did Anita Pallenberg begin to date, after Faithfull performed in a play in London?
(a) Keith Richards.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) Tony Kent.
(d) Brian Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
2. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between herself and the Stones on one hand and the cops on the other?
3. Whom does Faithfull say she was in love with while she was living with Jagger in Cheyne Walk?
4. Why was Faithfull's family in danger during World War II?
5. Where was Faithfull's mother from?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)