|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ahmet's Curse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who approached Faithfull to see if she could sing?
(a) The Rolling Stones' manager.
(b) Keith Richards.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Tony Calder.
2. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
(a) She never returned.
(b) She returned.
(c) She entered rehab.
(d) She talked with her husband, but couldn't fix things up.
3. Where did Faithfull meet Mick Jagger?
(a) At a record party.
(b) At a museum.
(c) At a friend's house.
(d) At an art opening.
4. Who is 'You Can't Always Get What You Want' about, according to Faithfull?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Brian Jones.
(c) Anita Pallenberg.
5. Why was Faithfull's family in danger during World War II?
(a) Her grandfather opposed Hitler.
(b) Her grandmother was Jewish.
(c) Her grandmother knew many Nazis.
(d) Her grandfather was a freedom fighter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize her early days with Mick Jagger?
2. How does Faithfull characterize her first love?
3. What were Faithfull's thoughts about getting married?
4. What were Jagger's thoughts about getting married?
5. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger's experience of 'Performance'?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)