|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ahmet's Curse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Faithfull go to Newcastle?
(a) For a TV appearance.
(b) To meet Mick Jagger.
(c) For a class.
(d) To meet a pop star.
2. How old was Faithfull when she fell in love the first time?
3. Why does Marianne Faithfull say the Stones were incapable of anarchy?
(a) They were drunk too much of the time.
(b) They were too apathetic.
(c) They relied too much on an organized society.
(d) They were too disorganized.
4. What effect did acid have on Jagger, according to Faithfull?
(a) He was more guarded.
(b) He was less petty.
(c) He was more paranoid.
(d) He was more spiteful.
5. How did Faithfull characterize the environment in the place where she spent time away from home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull say changed when she took this advice?
2. Where was Faithfull's mother from?
3. What movie did Faithfull fly to Sydney to be part of?
4. Who was Ahmet?
5. Who was Anita Pallenberg?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)