|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chez Satanic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull's first lover introduce her to?
(a) Poor people.
(b) Psychotic behavior.
(d) The London scene.
2. What were things like after the drug bust?
3. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
(a) Articulate clearly.
(b) Sing close to the mike.
(c) Sing a bit ahead of the beat.
(d) Sing the vowels.
4. How did Faithfull characterize the environment in the place where she spent time away from home?
5. Where did the relationship between Jagger and Faithfull pick up steam?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Faithfull's family in danger during World War II?
2. What does Faithfull say were Brian Jones' feelings about 'Ruby Tuesday'?
3. How old was Faithfull when she fell in love the first time?
4. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
5. How did 'Ruby Tuesday' start?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)