|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chez Satanic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Faithfull's mother from?
2. What did Faithfull find out was entailed in being Jagger's girlfriend?
(a) Never getting time alone with him.
(b) Having to be patient while he was with other women.
(c) Having to endure other women proposing to him on the street.
(d) Being subject to scrutiny by the press.
3. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
(a) She felt superior to everyone.
(b) She felt like she knew secret other people didn't know.
(c) She was intimidated by everyone.
(d) She knew that it was just a matter of time until people saw she was a fraud.
4. How does Faithfull characterize Brian Jones' descent during the Rolling Stones' rise to fame?
5. What drugs did Jagger and Faithfull do together, according to her account?
(a) Heroin and speed.
(c) Acid and pot.
(d) Mushrooms and acid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Faithfull meet Mick Jagger?
2. What did Faithfull say the Rolling Stones were accused of being?
3. Who does Faithfull compare herself to, in her meeting with Dylan?
4. What does Faithfull say she was addicted to?
5. What does Faithfull say Jagger channeled into his music?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)