|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chez Satanic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What London play was Faithfull in?
(a) Three Sisters.
(b) Midsummer Night's Dream.
(d) The Seagull.
2. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
(a) She found him daunting.
(b) She was enamored.
(c) She was disgusted.
(d) She was mesmerized.
3. What does Faithfull say she felt like after her arrest?
(a) A martyr.
(b) A hero.
(c) A rebel.
(d) An outcast.
4. What did Faithfull do to fit in when she moved to Reading?
(a) Stopped going to Mass.
(b) Started smoking.
(c) Converted to Judaism.
(d) Converted to Catholicism.
5. How does Faithfull characterize her relationship with Jagger when he was first released from prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dylan say about his experience with Faithfull?
2. Who was Sally Oldfield?
3. What does Faithfull say her hit song contained?
4. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
5. What drugs did Jagger and Faithfull do together, according to her account?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)