|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chez Satanic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faithfull say about the acid Jagger took in the 1960s?
(a) It helped him.
(b) It destroyed him.
(c) It weakened him.
(d) It deformed him.
2. What effect did acid have on Jagger, according to Faithfull?
(a) He was more spiteful.
(b) He was less petty.
(c) He was more guarded.
(d) He was more paranoid.
3. Why does Marianne Faithfull say the Stones were incapable of anarchy?
(a) They were too disorganized.
(b) They were drunk too much of the time.
(c) They relied too much on an organized society.
(d) They were too apathetic.
4. What was the verdict for Jagger?
(a) He was released.
(b) He was sentenced to prison.
(c) He paid a fine.
(d) He was sentenced to probation.
5. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Faithfull when she fell in love the first time?
2. How did Faithfull's husband react to her success in music?
3. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
4. Who does Faithfull compare herself to, in her meeting with Dylan?
5. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's background?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)