|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chez Satanic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drugs did Jagger and Faithfull do together, according to her account?
(b) Acid and pot.
(c) Mushrooms and acid.
(d) Heroin and speed.
2. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
(a) The best conversation she ever had.
(b) The biggest chance she ever missed.
(c) The best night of her life.
(d) The worst mistake she ever made.
3. What song became a huge hit for Faithfull?
(b) 'As Tears Go By.'
(c) 'Boots of Spanish Leather.'
4. What does Faithfull say about the acid Jagger took in the 1960s?
(a) It helped him.
(b) It destroyed him.
(c) It weakened him.
(d) It deformed him.
5. How does Faithfull characterize her mother?
(a) She told fantastic stories.
(b) She raised purebred hunting dogs.
(c) She was an artist and eccentric.
(d) She was timid and frail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull say the Rolling Stones were accused of being?
2. Who was NOT charged after the bust?
3. What would John prevent Faithfull from doing at home?
4. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger when she saw him on tour?
5. How was David Schneiderman involved in setting up the Rolling Stones to be arrested?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)