|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chez Satanic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull do to fit in when she moved to Reading?
(a) Started smoking.
(b) Converted to Catholicism.
(c) Converted to Judaism.
(d) Stopped going to Mass.
2. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
(a) He mistook her for someone else.
(b) He beat her.
(c) He began to adore her.
(d) He couldn't be without her.
3. When did Faithfull get pregnant?
4. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
(a) She felt superior to everyone.
(b) She was intimidated by everyone.
(c) She knew that it was just a matter of time until people saw she was a fraud.
(d) She felt like she knew secret other people didn't know.
5. What were Faithfull's thoughts about getting married?
(a) She didn't want to marry again.
(b) She was still trying to work things out with her husband.
(c) She wanted to marry, but not Jagger.
(d) She wanted to be married as soon as possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faithfull say her hit song contained?
2. How old was Mick Jagger when he wrote this hit song?
3. What was Faithfull's strategy for answering reporters' questions?
4. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
5. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)