|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chez Satanic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faithfull say about shopping with Jagger?
(a) He would wear the clothes she bought for herself.
(b) He didn't have any patience for it.
(c) He made bizarre recommendations.
(d) It was like shopping with another girl.
2. What did Keith Richards come to symbolize, that he could use the imagery to his advantage?
(a) Demonic culture.
(b) Rock n roll culture.
(c) Church culture.
(d) Revolutionary culture.
3. What were Faithfull's thoughts about getting married?
(a) She wanted to marry, but not Jagger.
(b) She didn't want to marry again.
(c) She was still trying to work things out with her husband.
(d) She wanted to be married as soon as possible.
4. How did Faithfull characterize the environment in the place where she spent time away from home?
5. Whom did Anita Pallenberg begin to date, after Faithfull performed in a play in London?
(a) Brian Jones.
(b) Tony Kent.
(c) Keith Richards.
(d) Mick Jagger.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Faithfull when her parents split up?
2. How old was Faithfull when she got pregnant?
3. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
4. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
5. What noble act did Jagger perform for Faithfull?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)