|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chez Satanic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Sally Oldfield?
(a) A friend from school.
(b) Marianne's step-sister.
(c) Marianne's tutor.
(d) Marianne's aunt.
2. How was David Schneiderman involved in setting up the Rolling Stones to be arrested?
(a) He called the cops on them.
(b) He was an undercover agent.
(c) He was tailed by the police when he brought drugs to the Rolling Stones' party.
(d) He brought LSD to a party.
3. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
(b) Intellectual matters.
4. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
(a) Going to Paris.
(b) Moving in.
(c) Doing mushrooms.
(d) Having sex.
5. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
(a) She was enamored.
(b) She found him daunting.
(c) She was mesmerized.
(d) She was disgusted.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize her first love?
2. Why does Marianne Faithfull say the Stones were incapable of anarchy?
3. What drugs did Jagger and Faithfull do together, according to her account?
4. What was Faithfull's strategy for answering reporters' questions?
5. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger when she saw him on tour?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)