|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chez Satanic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faithfull say Jagger channeled into his music?
(a) His idealism.
(b) His ennui.
(c) His demons.
(d) His love.
2. What were Faithfull's thoughts about getting married?
(a) She didn't want to marry again.
(b) She wanted to marry, but not Jagger.
(c) She was still trying to work things out with her husband.
(d) She wanted to be married as soon as possible.
3. How does Faithfull characterize her father?
(a) As morose but well-read.
(b) As gregarious and often drunk.
(c) As devoted to Utopian causes.
(d) As genteel and refined.
4. Who approached Faithfull to see if she could sing?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Tony Calder.
(c) The Rolling Stones' manager.
(d) Keith Richards.
5. What had the Rolling Stones become by 1967, according to Faithfull?
(b) Enemies of the state.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faithfull say she was addicted to?
2. What did Faithfull's first lover introduce her to?
3. What was Redlands?
4. What did Faithfull say changed when she took this advice?
5. Why does Marianne Faithfull say the Stones were incapable of anarchy?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)