|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chez Satanic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faithfull say were Brian Jones' feelings about 'Ruby Tuesday'?
(a) It was the last nonsense he would record with the Stones.
(b) It would be his favorite song.
(c) It would haunt him for the rest of his life.
(d) It would cement his legacy.
2. How old was Faithfull when she got pregnant?
3. How does Faithfull characterize her manager Andrew Oldfield?
(a) The queen of hearts.
(b) The mad hatter.
(c) The Cheshire cat.
(d) The hookah-smoking caterpillar.
4. What did the cops take when they arrested Faithfull and the Stones?
5. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
(a) An emotional roller-coaster ride.
(b) A violent existence.
(c) An ideal life.
(d) A stable domestic marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was NOT charged after the bust?
2. How did Faithfull's husband react to her success in music?
3. What did Faithfull do to fit in when she moved to Reading?
4. What does Faithfull say Jagger blamed her for?
5. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)