|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chez Satanic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
2. What song became a huge hit for Faithfull?
(a) 'As Tears Go By.'
(d) 'Boots of Spanish Leather.'
3. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
(a) She gave it away.
(b) She threw it into the fireplace.
(c) She threw it out the window.
(d) She spent it.
4. What did Faithfull find out was entailed in being Jagger's girlfriend?
(a) Being subject to scrutiny by the press.
(b) Having to endure other women proposing to him on the street.
(c) Never getting time alone with him.
(d) Having to be patient while he was with other women.
5. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
(a) He mistook her for someone else.
(b) He couldn't be without her.
(c) He began to adore her.
(d) He beat her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Faithfull start to think of her husband after the baby was born?
2. How did 'Ruby Tuesday' start?
3. Where would Faithfull go when she needed freedom?
4. What did Dylan do when he found out that Faithfull was pregnant?
5. What were Jagger's thoughts about getting married?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)