|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chez Satanic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jagger's dandyish clothing affect the public's view of him?
(a) They saw him as a threat to bourgeois norms.
(b) They saw him as a flagrant homosexual.
(c) They saw him as a fragile genius.
(d) They saw him as a persecuted aristocrat.
2. What does Faithfull say irritated John?
(a) How she was always partying.
(b) How she neglected the baby.
(c) How she did drugs.
(d) How she spent money.
3. Where did the things Jagger experienced after the bust end up being expressed?
(a) In the Rolling Thunder tour.
(b) In 'Ruby Tuesday.'
(c) In the Satanic Majesties record.
(d) In 'As Tears Go By.'
4. How did Bob Dylan appear to Faithfull before she met him?
5. Where would Faithfull go when she needed freedom?
(a) Her flat in the city.
(d) Courtfield Road.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
2. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
3. What would Keith Richards do when he spent time with Faithfull and her friends?
4. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
5. What did Faithfull say the Rolling Stones were accused of being?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)