|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chez Satanic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
(a) An ideal life.
(b) A violent existence.
(c) A stable domestic marriage.
(d) An emotional roller-coaster ride.
2. How old was Faithfull when she fell in love the first time?
3. Who approached Faithfull to see if she could sing?
(a) The Rolling Stones' manager.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) Keith Richards.
(d) Tony Calder.
4. How old was Faithfull when her parents split up?
5. What does Faithfull say she felt like after her arrest?
(a) A rebel.
(b) A hero.
(c) An outcast.
(d) A martyr.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize her manager Andrew Oldfield?
2. How did Faithfull start to think of her husband after the baby was born?
3. What effect did acid have on Jagger, according to Faithfull?
4. What were Mick Jagger's feelings about the conditions of the place where Faithfull spent time with friend?
5. What did Faithfull say the Rolling Stones were accused of being?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)