|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chez Satanic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Anita Pallenberg begin to date, after Faithfull performed in a play in London?
(a) Keith Richards.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) Brian Jones.
(d) Tony Kent.
2. Where did the relationship between Jagger and Faithfull pick up steam?
3. What did Keith Richards come to symbolize, that he could use the imagery to his advantage?
(a) Church culture.
(b) Demonic culture.
(c) Revolutionary culture.
(d) Rock n roll culture.
4. Who was Sally Oldfield?
(a) Marianne's tutor.
(b) A friend from school.
(c) Marianne's step-sister.
(d) Marianne's aunt.
5. Who was Chrissie Shrimpton?
(a) Mick Jagger's girlfriend.
(b) Marianne Faithfull's friend.
(c) Faithfull's husband's new girlfriend.
(d) Mick Jagger's ex-girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faithfull say irritated John?
2. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
3. What did Jeremy Clyde explain to Faithfull?
4. What did Faithfull find out was entailed in being Jagger's girlfriend?
5. What did Dylan say about his experience with Faithfull?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)