|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chez Satanic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
(a) At one of Leonard Cohen's concerts.
(b) At one of Roman Polanski's films.
(c) At one of Woody Allen's films.
(d) At one of Bob Dylan's concerts.
2. What would Jagger and Faithfull do during breaks at recording sessions?
(a) Tell jokes.
(c) Make love.
(d) Play chess.
3. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
(b) Intellectual matters.
4. How was David Schneiderman involved in setting up the Rolling Stones to be arrested?
(a) He brought LSD to a party.
(b) He called the cops on them.
(c) He was an undercover agent.
(d) He was tailed by the police when he brought drugs to the Rolling Stones' party.
5. What were Mick Jagger's feelings about the conditions of the place where Faithfull spent time with friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull's father establish?
2. What did Faithfull's first lover introduce her to?
3. What does Faithfull say were Brian Jones' feelings about 'Ruby Tuesday'?
4. What noble act did Jagger perform for Faithfull?
5. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)