|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chez Satanic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
(a) Articulate clearly.
(b) Sing the vowels.
(c) Sing close to the mike.
(d) Sing a bit ahead of the beat.
2. How old was Faithfull when her parents split up?
3. What was the press' reaction to Jagger's verdict?
(a) They treated him like a pariah.
(b) They followed him around with questions about the bust.
(c) They obsessed about his behavior in prison.
(d) They ignored him.
4. How was David Schneiderman involved in setting up the Rolling Stones to be arrested?
(a) He was tailed by the police when he brought drugs to the Rolling Stones' party.
(b) He was an undercover agent.
(c) He brought LSD to a party.
(d) He called the cops on them.
5. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's background?
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
2. How old was Mick Jagger when he wrote this hit song?
3. What did Faithfull's first lover introduce her to?
4. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
5. What does Faithfull say she felt like after her arrest?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)