|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chez Satanic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Mick Jagger when he wrote this hit song?
2. What drugs did Jagger and Faithfull do together, according to her account?
(a) Acid and pot.
(c) Heroin and speed.
(d) Mushrooms and acid.
3. Where did the things Jagger experienced after the bust end up being expressed?
(a) In 'Ruby Tuesday.'
(b) In the Satanic Majesties record.
(c) In the Rolling Thunder tour.
(d) In 'As Tears Go By.'
4. What did Faithfull find out was entailed in being Jagger's girlfriend?
(a) Having to endure other women proposing to him on the street.
(b) Having to be patient while he was with other women.
(c) Never getting time alone with him.
(d) Being subject to scrutiny by the press.
5. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
(a) She was disgusted.
(b) She found him daunting.
(c) She was mesmerized.
(d) She was enamored.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Jagger's thoughts about getting married?
2. What does Faithfull say about shopping with Jagger?
3. Where did Faithfull meet Mick Jagger?
4. Where did the relationship between Jagger and Faithfull pick up steam?
5. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's background?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)