|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chez Satanic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Faithfull's family in danger during World War II?
(a) Her grandmother was Jewish.
(b) Her grandmother knew many Nazis.
(c) Her grandfather opposed Hitler.
(d) Her grandfather was a freedom fighter.
2. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
(a) At one of Leonard Cohen's concerts.
(b) At one of Bob Dylan's concerts.
(c) At one of Roman Polanski's films.
(d) At one of Woody Allen's films.
3. What did Faithfull's father establish?
(a) A new technique for building engines.
(b) A method for refining copper.
(c) A school for social research.
(d) Techniques for testing intelligence.
4. How did a Times article change the view of the Rolling Stones?
(a) They became sacrificial lambs.
(b) They became criminals.
(c) They became victims.
(d) They became monsters.
5. Whom did Anita Pallenberg begin to date, after Faithfull performed in a play in London?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Brian Jones.
(c) Tony Kent.
(d) Keith Richards.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Faithfull's husband react to her success in music?
2. Who was Chrissie Shrimpton?
3. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger when she saw him on tour?
4. What did the cops take when they arrested Faithfull and the Stones?
5. What does Faithfull say were Brian Jones' feelings about 'Ruby Tuesday'?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)