|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chez Satanic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faithfull say Jagger blamed her for?
(a) Antagonizing the government.
(b) Having drugs around all the time.
(c) Dabbling in revolutionary politics.
(d) Attracting too much negative attention.
2. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
(a) He couldn't be without her.
(b) He mistook her for someone else.
(c) He beat her.
(d) He began to adore her.
3. How did Faithfull start to think of her husband after the baby was born?
(a) He was belittling her.
(b) He was undermining her.
(c) He was divine.
(d) He was tiresome.
4. What does Faithfull say about the acid Jagger took in the 1960s?
(a) It weakened him.
(b) It destroyed him.
(c) It helped him.
(d) It deformed him.
5. What did the cops take when they arrested Faithfull and the Stones?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where would Faithfull go when she needed freedom?
2. What had the Rolling Stones become by 1967, according to Faithfull?
3. How was David Schneiderman involved in setting up the Rolling Stones to be arrested?
4. How does Faithfull characterize her mother?
5. Where did Faithfull fly to meet Jagger while he was touring?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)