|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Redlands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Faithfull meet Mick Jagger?
(a) At a record party.
(b) At a friend's house.
(c) At an art opening.
(d) At a museum.
2. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
(a) She was mesmerized.
(b) She was disgusted.
(c) She found him daunting.
(d) She was enamored.
3. Why didn't Faithfull and the Stones take their arrest seriously?
(a) They were so surprised.
(b) The policemen were apologetic.
(c) They were arrogant.
(d) They were on acid.
4. What did Dylan say about his experience with Faithfull?
(a) He thought that they had been together.
(b) He could not believe that he had sent her away.
(c) He could not believe he had been turned down by a student.
(d) He remembered feeling sick and out of sorts the night they met.
5. How was David Schneiderman involved in setting up the Rolling Stones to be arrested?
(a) He brought LSD to a party.
(b) He was tailed by the police when he brought drugs to the Rolling Stones' party.
(c) He was an undercover agent.
(d) He called the cops on them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize her manager Andrew Oldfield?
2. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
3. What came of the interview Faithfull and Jagger gave to the Daily Mirror?
4. What did Faithfull feel when she had her baby?
5. Why did Faithfull go to Newcastle?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)