|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Redlands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faithfull believe led to her arrest?
(a) Bad timing.
(c) A conspiracy.
(d) Bad luck.
2. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
(a) She had broken the bond of the group.
(b) She should fix things up with her husband.
(c) They didn't want her back.
(d) He was in love with her.
3. How does Faithfull characterize her mother?
(a) She was timid and frail.
(b) She was an artist and eccentric.
(c) She raised purebred hunting dogs.
(d) She told fantastic stories.
4. How did Faithfull start to think of her husband after the baby was born?
(a) He was tiresome.
(b) He was belittling her.
(c) He was undermining her.
(d) He was divine.
5. What did Dylan do when he found out that Faithfull was pregnant?
(a) Made love to her.
(b) Ordered her out of the room.
(c) Insulted her.
(d) Asked her to model for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Faithfull's family in danger during World War II?
2. What does Faithfull say Jagger blamed her for?
3. How old was Faithfull when she got pregnant?
4. How does Faithfull characterize Brian Jones' descent during the Rolling Stones' rise to fame?
5. What was Redlands?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)