|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Redlands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
(a) Doing mushrooms.
(b) Going to Paris.
(c) Moving in.
(d) Having sex.
2. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
(a) A divorce.
(b) Photos of their child.
(d) A beautiful letter begging her to come back.
3. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's background?
4. Who approached Faithfull to see if she could sing?
(a) Tony Calder.
(b) The Rolling Stones' manager.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Keith Richards.
5. What came of the interview Faithfull and Jagger gave to the Daily Mirror?
(a) Iconic photos.
(b) Divorce papers from John.
(c) Record deals.
(d) An angry letter from Keith Richards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
2. Why does Marianne Faithfull say the Stones were incapable of anarchy?
3. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
4. What would Jagger and Faithfull do during breaks at recording sessions?
5. How old was Faithfull when she fell in love the first time?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)