|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Redlands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Faithfull start to think of her husband after the baby was born?
(a) He was tiresome.
(b) He was belittling her.
(c) He was divine.
(d) He was undermining her.
2. Whom would Faithfull spend time with when she left her home?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Bob Dylan.
(c) Andrew Oldham.
(d) Brian Jones.
3. What did Faithfull do to fit in when she moved to Reading?
(a) Started smoking.
(b) Converted to Catholicism.
(c) Converted to Judaism.
(d) Stopped going to Mass.
4. What does Faithfull believe led to her arrest?
(a) Bad timing.
(c) Bad luck.
(d) A conspiracy.
5. How did Faithfull's husband react to her success in music?
(a) He was unhappy.
(b) He was jealous.
(c) He was supportive.
(d) He was competitive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
2. How old was Mick Jagger when he wrote this hit song?
3. What does Faithfull say she was addicted to?
4. What does Faithfull say about shopping with Jagger?
5. How does Faithfull characterize her manager Andrew Oldfield?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)