|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Redlands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faithfull say Jagger blamed her for?
(a) Attracting too much negative attention.
(b) Having drugs around all the time.
(c) Dabbling in revolutionary politics.
(d) Antagonizing the government.
2. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
(a) Make her smarter.
(b) Ground her.
(c) Free her.
(d) Fulfill her.
3. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
(a) Bobby Neuwirth.
(b) Allen Ginsberg.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Andrew Oldham.
4. What does Faithfull say she felt like after her arrest?
(a) A martyr.
(b) A hero.
(c) A rebel.
(d) An outcast.
5. How does Faithfull characterize Brian Jones' descent during the Rolling Stones' rise to fame?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Faithfull go to Newcastle?
2. How did Faithfull's husband react to her success in music?
3. What drugs did Jagger and Faithfull do together, according to her account?
4. How old was Faithfull when she fell in love the first time?
5. What does Faithfull believe led to her arrest?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)