|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Redlands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
(a) Going to Paris.
(b) Moving in.
(c) Doing mushrooms.
(d) Having sex.
2. What ended up happening between Faithfull and Keith Richards?
(a) They fell in love.
(b) He brushed her off.
(c) She left him.
(d) They got arrested.
3. What did Faithfull find out was entailed in being Jagger's girlfriend?
(a) Having to endure other women proposing to him on the street.
(b) Never getting time alone with him.
(c) Having to be patient while he was with other women.
(d) Being subject to scrutiny by the press.
4. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
(a) Sing close to the mike.
(b) Sing a bit ahead of the beat.
(c) Articulate clearly.
(d) Sing the vowels.
5. What did Faithfull say the Rolling Stones were accused of being?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Faithfull go to Newcastle?
2. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
3. What did the cops take when they arrested Faithfull and the Stones?
4. How did Bob Dylan appear to Faithfull before she met him?
5. To whom did Faithfull compare Mick Jagger?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)