|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Redlands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were diplomats beginning to plan for, according to Faithfull?
(a) Canonization of the Rolling Stones.
(b) A world tour.
(c) The Rolling Stones' downfall.
(d) Charity missions for the Rolling Stones.
2. How did Faithfull's husband react to her success in music?
(a) He was jealous.
(b) He was supportive.
(c) He was unhappy.
(d) He was competitive.
3. What had the Rolling Stones become by 1967, according to Faithfull?
(d) Enemies of the state.
4. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
5. Who was Chrissie Shrimpton?
(a) Mick Jagger's girlfriend.
(b) Marianne Faithfull's friend.
(c) Mick Jagger's ex-girlfriend.
(d) Faithfull's husband's new girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faithfull say she felt like after her arrest?
2. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
3. What did Faithfull say the Rolling Stones were accused of being?
4. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
5. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)