|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Redlands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Keith Richards do when he spent time with Faithfull and her friends?
(a) Drink wine.
(b) Write songs.
(c) Take drugs.
(d) Smoke cigarettes.
2. What did the cops take when they arrested Faithfull and the Stones?
3. What does Faithfull say were Brian Jones' feelings about 'Ruby Tuesday'?
(a) It was the last nonsense he would record with the Stones.
(b) It would cement his legacy.
(c) It would haunt him for the rest of his life.
(d) It would be his favorite song.
4. How old was Faithfull when her parents split up?
5. What was Faithfull's strategy for answering reporters' questions?
(a) Outrage the reporters by making off-color comments.
(b) Give a long lecture on the injustices perpetuated by capitalism.
(c) Say the first outlandish thing that came into her head.
(d) Expose herself by telling her stories from childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faithfull say irritated John?
2. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's background?
3. Why didn't Faithfull and the Stones take their arrest seriously?
4. Who was Chrissie Shrimpton?
5. What did Jeremy Clyde explain to Faithfull?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)