|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Redlands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was David Schneiderman involved in setting up the Rolling Stones to be arrested?
(a) He was tailed by the police when he brought drugs to the Rolling Stones' party.
(b) He was an undercover agent.
(c) He called the cops on them.
(d) He brought LSD to a party.
2. What did the cops take when they arrested Faithfull and the Stones?
3. Who does Faithfull compare herself to, in her meeting with Dylan?
4. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
5. What did Faithfull say the Rolling Stones were accused of being?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize her early days with Mick Jagger?
2. To whom did Faithfull compare Mick Jagger?
3. How old was Faithfull when she fell in love the first time?
4. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
5. What did Dylan say about his experience with Faithfull?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)