|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Redlands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Faithfull when her parents split up?
2. What drugs did Jagger and Faithfull do together, according to her account?
(a) Mushrooms and acid.
(b) Acid and pot.
(c) Heroin and speed.
3. What did Jeremy Clyde explain to Faithfull?
(a) Rock n roll was the future.
(b) Love and sex were different things.
(c) The government was corrupted by money and power.
(d) Sexuality is a spectrum with no fixed points.
4. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
(a) Andrew Oldham.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) Allen Ginsberg.
(d) Bobby Neuwirth.
5. How does Faithfull characterize her mother?
(a) She raised purebred hunting dogs.
(b) She told fantastic stories.
(c) She was timid and frail.
(d) She was an artist and eccentric.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the relationship between Jagger and Faithfull pick up steam?
2. How old was Mick Jagger when he wrote this hit song?
3. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
4. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
5. What did Faithfull's father establish?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)