|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Redlands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between herself and the Stones on one hand and the cops on the other?
(a) As different planets.
(b) As different civilizations.
(c) As two different races.
(d) As oil and water.
2. What did the cops take when they arrested Faithfull and the Stones?
3. How does Faithfull characterize her manager Andrew Oldfield?
(a) The Cheshire cat.
(b) The hookah-smoking caterpillar.
(c) The mad hatter.
(d) The queen of hearts.
4. How did Faithfull start to think of her husband after the baby was born?
(a) He was belittling her.
(b) He was divine.
(c) He was tiresome.
(d) He was undermining her.
5. What was Redlands?
(a) Keith Richards's house.
(b) A recording exec's house.
(c) Marianne Faithfull's house.
(d) Brian Jones' house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
2. What did Faithfull do to fit in when she moved to Reading?
3. What does Faithfull say irritated John?
4. What did Faithfull's father establish?
5. Why does Faithfull say she started dating Mick Jagger?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)