|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Redlands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Faithfull get pregnant?
2. What would Keith Richards do when he spent time with Faithfull and her friends?
(a) Drink wine.
(b) Smoke cigarettes.
(c) Take drugs.
(d) Write songs.
3. What did Dylan say about his experience with Faithfull?
(a) He thought that they had been together.
(b) He could not believe that he had sent her away.
(c) He remembered feeling sick and out of sorts the night they met.
(d) He could not believe he had been turned down by a student.
4. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
(b) Intellectual matters.
5. How did Faithfull start to think of her husband after the baby was born?
(a) He was tiresome.
(b) He was divine.
(c) He was undermining her.
(d) He was belittling her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Faithfull's mother from?
2. What would Jagger and Faithfull do during breaks at recording sessions?
3. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
4. Who approached Faithfull to see if she could sing?
5. How old was Faithfull when she got pregnant?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)