|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Redlands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dylan do when he found out that Faithfull was pregnant?
(a) Ordered her out of the room.
(b) Insulted her.
(c) Made love to her.
(d) Asked her to model for him.
2. How did Bob Dylan appear to Faithfull before she met him?
3. How did Faithfull start to think of her husband after the baby was born?
(a) He was divine.
(b) He was belittling her.
(c) He was tiresome.
(d) He was undermining her.
4. What does Faithfull say her hit song contained?
(a) The key to her history with her parents.
(b) Foreshadowing about her relationship with Mick Jagger.
(c) Hints of the coming social turmoil.
(d) A prophecy of drug addiction.
5. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
(a) She threw it out the window.
(b) She threw it into the fireplace.
(c) She gave it away.
(d) She spent it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize her first love?
2. Why didn't Faithfull and the Stones take their arrest seriously?
3. How did Faithfull's husband react to her success in music?
4. How old was Mick Jagger when he wrote this hit song?
5. How old was Faithfull when her parents split up?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)