|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Redlands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who approached Faithfull to see if she could sing?
(a) The Rolling Stones' manager.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) Tony Calder.
(d) Keith Richards.
2. How does Faithfull characterize her father?
(a) As morose but well-read.
(b) As devoted to Utopian causes.
(c) As genteel and refined.
(d) As gregarious and often drunk.
3. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
(a) She talked with her husband, but couldn't fix things up.
(b) She never returned.
(c) She returned.
(d) She entered rehab.
4. What would Keith Richards do when he spent time with Faithfull and her friends?
(a) Smoke cigarettes.
(b) Write songs.
(c) Drink wine.
(d) Take drugs.
5. What did Faithfull do to fit in when she moved to Reading?
(a) Converted to Judaism.
(b) Stopped going to Mass.
(c) Converted to Catholicism.
(d) Started smoking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
2. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
3. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
4. What was Faithfull's strategy for answering reporters' questions?
5. How did Faithfull start to think of her husband after the baby was born?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)