|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Redlands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
(a) Fulfill her.
(b) Free her.
(c) Make her smarter.
(d) Ground her.
2. What drugs did Jagger and Faithfull do together, according to her account?
(a) Heroin and speed.
(c) Acid and pot.
(d) Mushrooms and acid.
3. Why was Faithfull's family in danger during World War II?
(a) Her grandfather was a freedom fighter.
(b) Her grandmother was Jewish.
(c) Her grandmother knew many Nazis.
(d) Her grandfather opposed Hitler.
4. Why does Faithfull say she started dating Mick Jagger?
(a) Keith Richards suggested it.
(b) She wanted to know the things Jagger knew.
(c) She was bored with her husband.
(d) She had always loved Jagger.
5. Where would Faithfull go when she needed freedom?
(a) Courtfield Road.
(b) Her flat in the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the cops take when they arrested Faithfull and the Stones?
2. What would John prevent Faithfull from doing at home?
3. What did Faithfull's father establish?
4. How does Faithfull characterize her early days with Mick Jagger?
5. Why didn't Faithfull and the Stones take their arrest seriously?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)