|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Redlands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Faithfull say she started dating Mick Jagger?
(a) She wanted to know the things Jagger knew.
(b) She was bored with her husband.
(c) She had always loved Jagger.
(d) Keith Richards suggested it.
2. What were diplomats beginning to plan for, according to Faithfull?
(a) Charity missions for the Rolling Stones.
(b) A world tour.
(c) Canonization of the Rolling Stones.
(d) The Rolling Stones' downfall.
3. Who was Sally Oldfield?
(a) Marianne's step-sister.
(b) Marianne's aunt.
(c) Marianne's tutor.
(d) A friend from school.
4. Who was Anita Pallenberg?
(a) A musician who played with the Rolling Stones.
(b) Brian Jones' girlfriend.
(c) Mick Jagger's girlfriend.
(d) A friend of Bob Dylan's.
5. Where did the relationship between Jagger and Faithfull pick up steam?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
2. What did Faithfull's first lover introduce her to?
3. What did Dylan say about his experience with Faithfull?
4. What were Faithfull's feelings about Bob Dylan?
5. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)