|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Redlands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Faithfull when her parents split up?
2. What did Faithfull say changed when she took this advice?
(c) The spatial dimension.
3. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
(a) The worst mistake she ever made.
(b) The best night of her life.
(c) The best conversation she ever had.
(d) The biggest chance she ever missed.
4. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
(a) She felt like she knew secret other people didn't know.
(b) She felt superior to everyone.
(c) She was intimidated by everyone.
(d) She knew that it was just a matter of time until people saw she was a fraud.
5. Where would Faithfull go when she needed freedom?
(b) Her flat in the city.
(d) Courtfield Road.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize her early days with Mick Jagger?
2. How does Faithfull characterize her father?
3. How does Faithfull characterize her manager Andrew Oldfield?
4. How does Faithfull characterize her first love?
5. Where did the relationship between Jagger and Faithfull pick up steam?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)