|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Colston Hall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull feel when she had her baby?
2. What does Faithfull say she was addicted to?
3. Who was Sally Oldfield?
(a) Marianne's step-sister.
(b) Marianne's tutor.
(c) Marianne's aunt.
(d) A friend from school.
4. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
(a) She knew that it was just a matter of time until people saw she was a fraud.
(b) She felt superior to everyone.
(c) She felt like she knew secret other people didn't know.
(d) She was intimidated by everyone.
5. How does Faithfull characterize her mother?
(a) She told fantastic stories.
(b) She raised purebred hunting dogs.
(c) She was timid and frail.
(d) She was an artist and eccentric.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faithfull say irritated John?
2. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
3. Whom would Faithfull spend time with when she left her home?
4. How does Faithfull characterize her first love?
5. Where would Faithfull go when she needed freedom?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)