|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Colston Hall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Faithfull meet Mick Jagger?
(a) At a record party.
(b) At a friend's house.
(c) At a museum.
(d) At an art opening.
2. What does Faithfull say irritated John?
(a) How she neglected the baby.
(b) How she spent money.
(c) How she was always partying.
(d) How she did drugs.
3. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
(a) Having sex.
(b) Going to Paris.
(c) Doing mushrooms.
(d) Moving in.
4. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
(a) Allen Ginsberg.
(b) Bobby Neuwirth.
(c) Andrew Oldham.
(d) Mick Jagger.
5. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
(a) The best conversation she ever had.
(b) The worst mistake she ever made.
(c) The biggest chance she ever missed.
(d) The best night of her life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Keith Richards do when he spent time with Faithfull and her friends?
2. What did Faithfull feel when she had her baby?
3. What was Faithfull's strategy for answering reporters' questions?
4. Whom would Faithfull spend time with when she left her home?
5. What did Dylan do when he found out that Faithfull was pregnant?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)