|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Colston Hall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would John prevent Faithfull from doing at home?
(a) Smoking pot.
(d) Smoking cigarettes.
2. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
(a) Photos of their child.
(b) A divorce.
(d) A beautiful letter begging her to come back.
3. What song became a huge hit for Faithfull?
(a) 'Boots of Spanish Leather.'
(c) 'As Tears Go By.'
4. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
(a) She gave it away.
(b) She threw it out the window.
(c) She spent it.
(d) She threw it into the fireplace.
5. What does Faithfull say she was addicted to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
2. What did Dylan do when he found out that Faithfull was pregnant?
3. How does Faithfull characterize her first love?
4. What were Faithfull's feelings about Bob Dylan?
5. What would Keith Richards do when he spent time with Faithfull and her friends?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)