|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Colston Hall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
(a) Fulfill her.
(b) Ground her.
(c) Make her smarter.
(d) Free her.
2. How does Faithfull characterize her first love?
(a) Hip and cool.
(b) Old and wise.
(c) Social and gregarious.
(d) Brilliant and widely-read.
3. What would John prevent Faithfull from doing at home?
(a) Smoking pot.
(d) Smoking cigarettes.
4. Where would Faithfull go when she needed freedom?
(a) Courtfield Road.
(d) Her flat in the city.
5. What were Faithfull's feelings about Bob Dylan?
(a) She disdained him.
(b) She didn't know who he was.
(c) She worshipped him.
(d) She was curious about him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Faithfull start to think of her husband after the baby was born?
2. What were Mick Jagger's feelings about the conditions of the place where Faithfull spent time with friend?
3. What did Faithfull's father establish?
4. When did Faithfull get pregnant?
5. How old was Faithfull when her parents split up?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)