|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Colston Hall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Faithfull's mother from?
2. Where did Faithfull meet Mick Jagger?
(a) At a record party.
(b) At a friend's house.
(c) At an art opening.
(d) At a museum.
3. Why was Faithfull's family in danger during World War II?
(a) Her grandfather opposed Hitler.
(b) Her grandmother knew many Nazis.
(c) Her grandmother was Jewish.
(d) Her grandfather was a freedom fighter.
4. Why does Faithfull say she started dating Mick Jagger?
(a) Keith Richards suggested it.
(b) She wanted to know the things Jagger knew.
(c) She had always loved Jagger.
(d) She was bored with her husband.
5. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
(a) Bobby Neuwirth.
(b) Andrew Oldham.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Allen Ginsberg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
2. What were Mick Jagger's feelings about the conditions of the place where Faithfull spent time with friend?
3. How does Faithfull characterize her father?
4. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
5. Where would Faithfull go when she needed freedom?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)