|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Colston Hall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Anita Pallenberg?
(a) Brian Jones' girlfriend.
(b) A musician who played with the Rolling Stones.
(c) Mick Jagger's girlfriend.
(d) A friend of Bob Dylan's.
2. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
(a) She entered rehab.
(b) She never returned.
(c) She talked with her husband, but couldn't fix things up.
(d) She returned.
3. What does Faithfull say irritated John?
(a) How she spent money.
(b) How she did drugs.
(c) How she neglected the baby.
(d) How she was always partying.
4. What did Faithfull's father establish?
(a) A method for refining copper.
(b) A new technique for building engines.
(c) Techniques for testing intelligence.
(d) A school for social research.
5. Why does Faithfull say she started dating Mick Jagger?
(a) Keith Richards suggested it.
(b) She had always loved Jagger.
(c) She wanted to know the things Jagger knew.
(d) She was bored with her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
2. Whom would Faithfull spend time with when she left her home?
3. Who does Faithfull compare herself to, in her meeting with Dylan?
4. How did Faithfull characterize the environment in the place where she spent time away from home?
5. What ended up happening between Faithfull and Keith Richards?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)