|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Colston Hall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
(a) She felt superior to everyone.
(b) She was intimidated by everyone.
(c) She knew that it was just a matter of time until people saw she was a fraud.
(d) She felt like she knew secret other people didn't know.
2. To whom did Faithfull compare Mick Jagger?
(a) Keith Richards.
(b) Anita Pallenberg.
(c) Brian Jones.
(d) Her husband.
3. Why does Faithfull say she started dating Mick Jagger?
(a) She had always loved Jagger.
(b) Keith Richards suggested it.
(c) She wanted to know the things Jagger knew.
(d) She was bored with her husband.
4. How does Faithfull characterize her father?
(a) As gregarious and often drunk.
(b) As morose but well-read.
(c) As genteel and refined.
(d) As devoted to Utopian causes.
5. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
(d) Intellectual matters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
2. What would Keith Richards do when he spent time with Faithfull and her friends?
3. What did Faithfull do to fit in when she moved to Reading?
4. How old was Mick Jagger when he wrote this hit song?
5. What song became a huge hit for Faithfull?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)