|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Colston Hall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Sally Oldfield?
(a) Marianne's step-sister.
(b) Marianne's aunt.
(c) A friend from school.
(d) Marianne's tutor.
2. What does Faithfull say her hit song contained?
(a) The key to her history with her parents.
(b) Hints of the coming social turmoil.
(c) A prophecy of drug addiction.
(d) Foreshadowing about her relationship with Mick Jagger.
3. Why was Faithfull's family in danger during World War II?
(a) Her grandfather opposed Hitler.
(b) Her grandmother was Jewish.
(c) Her grandmother knew many Nazis.
(d) Her grandfather was a freedom fighter.
4. What does Faithfull say she was addicted to?
5. How old was Faithfull when she fell in love the first time?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize her first love?
2. What would John prevent Faithfull from doing at home?
3. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
4. To whom did Faithfull compare Mick Jagger?
5. How does Faithfull characterize her mother?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)