|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Colston Hall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Faithfull's strategy for answering reporters' questions?
(a) Say the first outlandish thing that came into her head.
(b) Outrage the reporters by making off-color comments.
(c) Expose herself by telling her stories from childhood.
(d) Give a long lecture on the injustices perpetuated by capitalism.
2. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
(a) She threw it out the window.
(b) She gave it away.
(c) She spent it.
(d) She threw it into the fireplace.
3. How old was Faithfull when her parents split up?
4. What did Dylan do when he found out that Faithfull was pregnant?
(a) Insulted her.
(b) Made love to her.
(c) Ordered her out of the room.
(d) Asked her to model for him.
5. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
(a) Sing the vowels.
(b) Sing close to the mike.
(c) Sing a bit ahead of the beat.
(d) Articulate clearly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between Brian Jones and Anita Pallenberg?
2. How does Faithfull characterize her mother?
3. Whom would Faithfull spend time with when she left her home?
4. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
5. How old was Mick Jagger when he wrote this hit song?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)