|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Colston Hall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull's father establish?
(a) A new technique for building engines.
(b) A method for refining copper.
(c) A school for social research.
(d) Techniques for testing intelligence.
2. Why did Faithfull go to Newcastle?
(a) For a class.
(b) To meet a pop star.
(c) For a TV appearance.
(d) To meet Mick Jagger.
3. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
(c) Intellectual matters.
4. What did Faithfull feel when she had her baby?
5. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's background?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom would Faithfull spend time with when she left her home?
2. What was Faithfull's strategy for answering reporters' questions?
3. How old was Mick Jagger when he wrote this hit song?
4. Where was Faithfull's mother from?
5. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)