|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Colston Hall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faithfull say irritated John?
(a) How she did drugs.
(b) How she spent money.
(c) How she was always partying.
(d) How she neglected the baby.
2. Who was Sally Oldfield?
(a) Marianne's tutor.
(b) Marianne's step-sister.
(c) A friend from school.
(d) Marianne's aunt.
3. What would John prevent Faithfull from doing at home?
(a) Smoking cigarettes.
(c) Smoking pot.
4. What were Faithfull's feelings about Bob Dylan?
(a) She worshipped him.
(b) She disdained him.
(c) She was curious about him.
(d) She didn't know who he was.
5. What was Faithfull's strategy for answering reporters' questions?
(a) Give a long lecture on the injustices perpetuated by capitalism.
(b) Say the first outlandish thing that came into her head.
(c) Outrage the reporters by making off-color comments.
(d) Expose herself by telling her stories from childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom would Faithfull spend time with when she left her home?
2. What did Faithfull feel when she had her baby?
3. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
4. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
5. How does Faithfull characterize her first love?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)