|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Colston Hall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where would Faithfull go when she needed freedom?
(a) Her flat in the city.
(d) Courtfield Road.
2. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
(a) A beautiful letter begging her to come back.
(b) A divorce.
(c) Photos of their child.
3. How does Faithfull characterize her father?
(a) As genteel and refined.
(b) As morose but well-read.
(c) As gregarious and often drunk.
(d) As devoted to Utopian causes.
4. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
(a) At one of Woody Allen's films.
(b) At one of Roman Polanski's films.
(c) At one of Bob Dylan's concerts.
(d) At one of Leonard Cohen's concerts.
5. Whom would Faithfull spend time with when she left her home?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Andrew Oldham.
(c) Bob Dylan.
(d) Brian Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull say changed when she took this advice?
2. To whom did Faithfull compare Mick Jagger?
3. Why did Faithfull go to Newcastle?
4. What did Faithfull's father establish?
5. What did Faithfull do to fit in when she moved to Reading?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)