|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Colston Hall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Mick Jagger when he wrote this hit song?
2. Who was Anita Pallenberg?
(a) A friend of Bob Dylan's.
(b) Mick Jagger's girlfriend.
(c) Brian Jones' girlfriend.
(d) A musician who played with the Rolling Stones.
3. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
(a) Moving in.
(b) Going to Paris.
(c) Doing mushrooms.
(d) Having sex.
4. What did Faithfull say changed when she took this advice?
(b) The spatial dimension.
5. How did Faithfull start to think of her husband after the baby was born?
(a) He was divine.
(b) He was belittling her.
(c) He was tiresome.
(d) He was undermining her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Faithfull compare herself to, in her meeting with Dylan?
2. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
3. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
4. How does Faithfull characterize her first love?
5. To whom did Faithfull compare Mick Jagger?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)