|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Colston Hall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom did Faithfull compare Mick Jagger?
(a) Brian Jones.
(b) Keith Richards.
(c) Anita Pallenberg.
(d) Her husband.
2. What would John prevent Faithfull from doing at home?
(a) Smoking pot.
(c) Smoking cigarettes.
3. What did Faithfull's father establish?
(a) A school for social research.
(b) Techniques for testing intelligence.
(c) A method for refining copper.
(d) A new technique for building engines.
4. What did Dylan do when he found out that Faithfull was pregnant?
(a) Insulted her.
(b) Made love to her.
(c) Ordered her out of the room.
(d) Asked her to model for him.
5. Why was Faithfull's family in danger during World War II?
(a) Her grandfather was a freedom fighter.
(b) Her grandfather opposed Hitler.
(c) Her grandmother knew many Nazis.
(d) Her grandmother was Jewish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's background?
2. Where did Faithfull meet Mick Jagger?
3. What does Faithfull say she was addicted to?
4. How did Faithfull's husband react to her success in music?
5. What did Faithfull do to fit in when she moved to Reading?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)