|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Colston Hall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull's first lover introduce her to?
(b) Poor people.
(c) Psychotic behavior.
(d) The London scene.
2. When did Faithfull get pregnant?
3. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
(a) She felt like she knew secret other people didn't know.
(b) She felt superior to everyone.
(c) She was intimidated by everyone.
(d) She knew that it was just a matter of time until people saw she was a fraud.
4. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
(a) She was enamored.
(b) She was mesmerized.
(c) She found him daunting.
(d) She was disgusted.
5. What did Dylan say about his experience with Faithfull?
(a) He could not believe he had been turned down by a student.
(b) He could not believe that he had sent her away.
(c) He thought that they had been together.
(d) He remembered feeling sick and out of sorts the night they met.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Faithfull's family in danger during World War II?
2. What would Keith Richards do when he spent time with Faithfull and her friends?
3. Why did Faithfull go to Newcastle?
4. Who was Anita Pallenberg?
5. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)