|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Colston Hall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
2. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
(a) She talked with her husband, but couldn't fix things up.
(b) She never returned.
(c) She returned.
(d) She entered rehab.
3. How does Faithfull characterize her father?
(a) As devoted to Utopian causes.
(b) As gregarious and often drunk.
(c) As genteel and refined.
(d) As morose but well-read.
4. What did Faithfull's first lover introduce her to?
(a) Poor people.
(c) Psychotic behavior.
(d) The London scene.
5. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between Brian Jones and Anita Pallenberg?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
2. What did Faithfull feel when she had her baby?
3. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
4. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
5. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)