|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Colston Hall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Mick Jagger's feelings about the conditions of the place where Faithfull spent time with friend?
2. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
(a) Intellectual matters.
3. What did Faithfull say changed when she took this advice?
(b) The spatial dimension.
4. How old was Mick Jagger when he wrote this hit song?
5. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
(a) At one of Roman Polanski's films.
(b) At one of Bob Dylan's concerts.
(c) At one of Leonard Cohen's concerts.
(d) At one of Woody Allen's films.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Faithfull compare herself to, in her meeting with Dylan?
2. How does Faithfull characterize her manager Andrew Oldfield?
3. How did Faithfull start to think of her husband after the baby was born?
4. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
5. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)