|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Colston Hall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull do to fit in when she moved to Reading?
(a) Converted to Judaism.
(b) Stopped going to Mass.
(c) Converted to Catholicism.
(d) Started smoking.
2. What did Faithfull's first lover introduce her to?
(a) Poor people.
(b) Psychotic behavior.
(d) The London scene.
3. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
(a) She talked with her husband, but couldn't fix things up.
(b) She never returned.
(c) She entered rehab.
(d) She returned.
4. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between Brian Jones and Anita Pallenberg?
5. Where did Faithfull meet Mick Jagger?
(a) At a museum.
(b) At a friend's house.
(c) At an art opening.
(d) At a record party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approached Faithfull to see if she could sing?
2. How did Faithfull start to think of her husband after the baby was born?
3. What did Faithfull's father establish?
4. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
5. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)