|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Colston Hall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Faithfull meet Mick Jagger?
(a) At an art opening.
(b) At a museum.
(c) At a record party.
(d) At a friend's house.
2. Who was Sally Oldfield?
(a) Marianne's step-sister.
(b) Marianne's tutor.
(c) A friend from school.
(d) Marianne's aunt.
3. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
(a) Having sex.
(b) Doing mushrooms.
(c) Moving in.
(d) Going to Paris.
4. How does Faithfull characterize her first love?
(a) Brilliant and widely-read.
(b) Social and gregarious.
(c) Hip and cool.
(d) Old and wise.
5. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize her mother?
2. How old was Faithfull when her parents split up?
3. Who does Faithfull compare herself to, in her meeting with Dylan?
4. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
5. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)