|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Colston Hall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
(a) Sing the vowels.
(b) Sing a bit ahead of the beat.
(c) Sing close to the mike.
(d) Articulate clearly.
2. What were Mick Jagger's feelings about the conditions of the place where Faithfull spent time with friend?
3. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
(a) She should fix things up with her husband.
(b) He was in love with her.
(c) She had broken the bond of the group.
(d) They didn't want her back.
4. How old was Faithfull when she fell in love the first time?
5. What did Faithfull say changed when she took this advice?
(b) The spatial dimension.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Faithfull characterize the environment in the place where she spent time away from home?
2. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
3. What does Faithfull say irritated John?
4. How old was Faithfull when she got pregnant?
5. How does Faithfull characterize her father?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)