|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Colston Hall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
(a) Sing the vowels.
(b) Sing close to the mike.
(c) Sing a bit ahead of the beat.
(d) Articulate clearly.
2. Why did Faithfull go to Newcastle?
(a) For a class.
(b) To meet a pop star.
(c) To meet Mick Jagger.
(d) For a TV appearance.
3. How does Faithfull characterize her first love?
(a) Brilliant and widely-read.
(b) Hip and cool.
(c) Old and wise.
(d) Social and gregarious.
4. Why was Faithfull's family in danger during World War II?
(a) Her grandmother knew many Nazis.
(b) Her grandmother was Jewish.
(c) Her grandfather opposed Hitler.
(d) Her grandfather was a freedom fighter.
5. When did Faithfull get pregnant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull feel when she had her baby?
2. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's background?
3. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between Brian Jones and Anita Pallenberg?
4. How old was Mick Jagger when he wrote this hit song?
5. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)