|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Colston Hall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize her mother?
(a) She was timid and frail.
(b) She told fantastic stories.
(c) She was an artist and eccentric.
(d) She raised purebred hunting dogs.
2. How did Faithfull's husband react to her success in music?
(a) He was unhappy.
(b) He was competitive.
(c) He was jealous.
(d) He was supportive.
3. How does Faithfull characterize her manager Andrew Oldfield?
(a) The hookah-smoking caterpillar.
(b) The queen of hearts.
(c) The mad hatter.
(d) The Cheshire cat.
4. What did Dylan do when he found out that Faithfull was pregnant?
(a) Insulted her.
(b) Asked her to model for him.
(c) Made love to her.
(d) Ordered her out of the room.
5. Where would Faithfull go when she needed freedom?
(a) Courtfield Road.
(d) Her flat in the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
2. Where was Faithfull's mother from?
3. What were Mick Jagger's feelings about the conditions of the place where Faithfull spent time with friend?
4. What was Faithfull's strategy for answering reporters' questions?
5. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)