|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What's a Sweetheart Like You Doing in a Place Like This.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
(a) Fulfill her.
(b) Free her.
(c) Ground her.
(d) Make her smarter.
2. Why was Faithfull's family in danger during World War II?
(a) Her grandfather opposed Hitler.
(b) Her grandfather was a freedom fighter.
(c) Her grandmother knew many Nazis.
(d) Her grandmother was Jewish.
3. What were Faithfull's feelings about Bob Dylan?
(a) She worshipped him.
(b) She didn't know who he was.
(c) She was curious about him.
(d) She disdained him.
4. What did Faithfull do to fit in when she moved to Reading?
(a) Stopped going to Mass.
(b) Converted to Catholicism.
(c) Started smoking.
(d) Converted to Judaism.
5. What did Faithfull's first lover introduce her to?
(b) The London scene.
(c) Poor people.
(d) Psychotic behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Faithfull compare herself to, in her meeting with Dylan?
2. How does Faithfull characterize her manager Andrew Oldfield?
3. How does Faithfull characterize her mother?
4. What did Jeremy Clyde explain to Faithfull?
5. Who was Sally Oldfield?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)