|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What's a Sweetheart Like You Doing in a Place Like This.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull's father establish?
(a) Techniques for testing intelligence.
(b) A school for social research.
(c) A method for refining copper.
(d) A new technique for building engines.
2. How did Faithfull's husband react to her success in music?
(a) He was competitive.
(b) He was unhappy.
(c) He was supportive.
(d) He was jealous.
3. Why did Faithfull go to Newcastle?
(a) To meet a pop star.
(b) For a class.
(c) To meet Mick Jagger.
(d) For a TV appearance.
4. How does Faithfull characterize her manager Andrew Oldfield?
(a) The Cheshire cat.
(b) The mad hatter.
(c) The hookah-smoking caterpillar.
(d) The queen of hearts.
5. Who approached Faithfull to see if she could sing?
(a) The Rolling Stones' manager.
(b) Keith Richards.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Tony Calder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Faithfull's strategy for answering reporters' questions?
2. What did Faithfull do to fit in when she moved to Reading?
3. How old was Mick Jagger when he wrote this hit song?
4. Where did Faithfull meet Mick Jagger?
5. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)