|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What's a Sweetheart Like You Doing in a Place Like This.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Faithfull's family in danger during World War II?
(a) Her grandfather was a freedom fighter.
(b) Her grandmother was Jewish.
(c) Her grandmother knew many Nazis.
(d) Her grandfather opposed Hitler.
2. What was Faithfull's strategy for answering reporters' questions?
(a) Give a long lecture on the injustices perpetuated by capitalism.
(b) Expose herself by telling her stories from childhood.
(c) Say the first outlandish thing that came into her head.
(d) Outrage the reporters by making off-color comments.
3. What does Faithfull say her hit song contained?
(a) A prophecy of drug addiction.
(b) Hints of the coming social turmoil.
(c) Foreshadowing about her relationship with Mick Jagger.
(d) The key to her history with her parents.
4. How old was Faithfull when her parents split up?
5. How old was Faithfull when she got pregnant?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Faithfull's husband react to her success in music?
2. What was Marianne Faithfull's mother's background?
3. Who was Sally Oldfield?
4. Where did Faithfull meet Mick Jagger?
5. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)