|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What's a Sweetheart Like You Doing in a Place Like This.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize her manager Andrew Oldfield?
(a) The Cheshire cat.
(b) The mad hatter.
(c) The queen of hearts.
(d) The hookah-smoking caterpillar.
2. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
(a) Andrew Oldham.
(b) Bobby Neuwirth.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Allen Ginsberg.
3. What was Faithfull's strategy for answering reporters' questions?
(a) Outrage the reporters by making off-color comments.
(b) Say the first outlandish thing that came into her head.
(c) Give a long lecture on the injustices perpetuated by capitalism.
(d) Expose herself by telling her stories from childhood.
4. How does Faithfull characterize her father?
(a) As morose but well-read.
(b) As devoted to Utopian causes.
(c) As genteel and refined.
(d) As gregarious and often drunk.
5. How does Faithfull characterize her mother?
(a) She was timid and frail.
(b) She was an artist and eccentric.
(c) She raised purebred hunting dogs.
(d) She told fantastic stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Faithfull when she fell in love the first time?
2. What did Jeremy Clyde explain to Faithfull?
3. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
4. How does Faithfull characterize her first love?
5. Where did Faithfull meet Mick Jagger?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)