|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What's a Sweetheart Like You Doing in a Place Like This.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Bob Dylan appear to Faithfull before she met him?
2. Why did Faithfull go to Newcastle?
(a) To meet Mick Jagger.
(b) For a TV appearance.
(c) To meet a pop star.
(d) For a class.
3. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
(b) Intellectual matters.
4. What was Faithfull's strategy for answering reporters' questions?
(a) Outrage the reporters by making off-color comments.
(b) Expose herself by telling her stories from childhood.
(c) Give a long lecture on the injustices perpetuated by capitalism.
(d) Say the first outlandish thing that came into her head.
5. What did Faithfull do to fit in when she moved to Reading?
(a) Converted to Catholicism.
(b) Started smoking.
(c) Converted to Judaism.
(d) Stopped going to Mass.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize her father?
2. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
3. How did Faithfull's husband react to her success in music?
4. How does Faithfull characterize her first love?
5. Why was Faithfull's family in danger during World War II?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)