|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What's a Sweetheart Like You Doing in a Place Like This.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Faithfull when she fell in love the first time?
2. Who approached Faithfull to see if she could sing?
(a) Tony Calder.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) Keith Richards.
(d) The Rolling Stones' manager.
3. How old was Mick Jagger when he wrote this hit song?
4. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
(a) Articulate clearly.
(b) Sing a bit ahead of the beat.
(c) Sing close to the mike.
(d) Sing the vowels.
5. Where was Faithfull's mother from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull do to fit in when she moved to Reading?
2. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
3. How old was Faithfull when her parents split up?
4. Who was Sally Oldfield?
5. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)