|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What's a Sweetheart Like You Doing in a Place Like This.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
(a) Intellectual matters.
2. What did Faithfull's father establish?
(a) A new technique for building engines.
(b) A method for refining copper.
(c) A school for social research.
(d) Techniques for testing intelligence.
3. How does Faithfull characterize her first love?
(a) Old and wise.
(b) Social and gregarious.
(c) Brilliant and widely-read.
(d) Hip and cool.
4. What did Dylan say about his experience with Faithfull?
(a) He could not believe that he had sent her away.
(b) He could not believe he had been turned down by a student.
(c) He thought that they had been together.
(d) He remembered feeling sick and out of sorts the night they met.
5. How did Bob Dylan appear to Faithfull before she met him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Sally Oldfield?
2. What did Dylan do when he found out that Faithfull was pregnant?
3. How old was Mick Jagger when he wrote this hit song?
4. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
5. How does Faithfull characterize her father?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)