|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What's a Sweetheart Like You Doing in a Place Like This.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Faithfull go to Newcastle?
(a) To meet Mick Jagger.
(b) For a TV appearance.
(c) For a class.
(d) To meet a pop star.
2. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Allen Ginsberg.
(c) Bobby Neuwirth.
(d) Andrew Oldham.
3. Where did Faithfull meet Mick Jagger?
(a) At a museum.
(b) At a record party.
(c) At an art opening.
(d) At a friend's house.
4. What were Faithfull's feelings about Bob Dylan?
(a) She didn't know who he was.
(b) She was curious about him.
(c) She worshipped him.
(d) She disdained him.
5. What did Jeremy Clyde explain to Faithfull?
(a) Rock n roll was the future.
(b) The government was corrupted by money and power.
(c) Sexuality is a spectrum with no fixed points.
(d) Love and sex were different things.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Faithfull when she fell in love the first time?
2. Who does Faithfull compare herself to, in her meeting with Dylan?
3. What did Dylan do when he found out that Faithfull was pregnant?
4. How does Faithfull characterize her manager Andrew Oldfield?
5. How did Bob Dylan appear to Faithfull before she met him?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)