|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What's a Sweetheart Like You Doing in a Place Like This.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull say changed when she took this advice?
(c) The spatial dimension.
2. How did Bob Dylan appear to Faithfull before she met him?
3. What did Jeremy Clyde explain to Faithfull?
(a) Love and sex were different things.
(b) Sexuality is a spectrum with no fixed points.
(c) The government was corrupted by money and power.
(d) Rock n roll was the future.
4. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
(a) She found him daunting.
(b) She was enamored.
(c) She was disgusted.
(d) She was mesmerized.
5. What did Dylan say about his experience with Faithfull?
(a) He could not believe that he had sent her away.
(b) He thought that they had been together.
(c) He could not believe he had been turned down by a student.
(d) He remembered feeling sick and out of sorts the night they met.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Faithfull's strategy for answering reporters' questions?
2. How does Faithfull characterize her mother?
3. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
4. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
5. What did Faithfull's father establish?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)