|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What's a Sweetheart Like You Doing in a Place Like This.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Sally Oldfield?
(a) A friend from school.
(b) Marianne's aunt.
(c) Marianne's tutor.
(d) Marianne's step-sister.
2. What did Faithfull's father establish?
(a) A method for refining copper.
(b) Techniques for testing intelligence.
(c) A school for social research.
(d) A new technique for building engines.
3. How old was Faithfull when she fell in love the first time?
4. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
(a) She was enamored.
(b) She found him daunting.
(c) She was mesmerized.
(d) She was disgusted.
5. Why was Faithfull's family in danger during World War II?
(a) Her grandmother knew many Nazis.
(b) Her grandmother was Jewish.
(c) Her grandfather was a freedom fighter.
(d) Her grandfather opposed Hitler.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Faithfull when she got pregnant?
2. When did Faithfull get pregnant?
3. How old was Faithfull when her parents split up?
4. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
5. How did Bob Dylan appear to Faithfull before she met him?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)