|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What's a Sweetheart Like You Doing in a Place Like This.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Faithfull when she fell in love the first time?
2. What did Jeremy Clyde explain to Faithfull?
(a) Rock n roll was the future.
(b) The government was corrupted by money and power.
(c) Sexuality is a spectrum with no fixed points.
(d) Love and sex were different things.
3. Why was Faithfull's family in danger during World War II?
(a) Her grandmother was Jewish.
(b) Her grandfather opposed Hitler.
(c) Her grandfather was a freedom fighter.
(d) Her grandmother knew many Nazis.
4. What did Dylan say about his experience with Faithfull?
(a) He remembered feeling sick and out of sorts the night they met.
(b) He thought that they had been together.
(c) He could not believe he had been turned down by a student.
(d) He could not believe that he had sent her away.
5. What did Faithfull do to fit in when she moved to Reading?
(a) Stopped going to Mass.
(b) Started smoking.
(c) Converted to Judaism.
(d) Converted to Catholicism.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Faithfull compare herself to, in her meeting with Dylan?
2. How does Faithfull characterize her father?
3. What song became a huge hit for Faithfull?
4. What did Faithfull say changed when she took this advice?
5. Where did Faithfull meet Mick Jagger?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)