|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What's a Sweetheart Like You Doing in a Place Like This.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dylan do when he found out that Faithfull was pregnant?
(a) Insulted her.
(b) Asked her to model for him.
(c) Made love to her.
(d) Ordered her out of the room.
2. How does Faithfull characterize her mother?
(a) She told fantastic stories.
(b) She was timid and frail.
(c) She was an artist and eccentric.
(d) She raised purebred hunting dogs.
3. What does Faithfull say her hit song contained?
(a) Foreshadowing about her relationship with Mick Jagger.
(b) Hints of the coming social turmoil.
(c) A prophecy of drug addiction.
(d) The key to her history with her parents.
4. Where did Faithfull meet Mick Jagger?
(a) At an art opening.
(b) At a museum.
(c) At a record party.
(d) At a friend's house.
5. What did Jeremy Clyde explain to Faithfull?
(a) Sexuality is a spectrum with no fixed points.
(b) Rock n roll was the future.
(c) The government was corrupted by money and power.
(d) Love and sex were different things.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull's first lover introduce her to?
2. How old was Mick Jagger when he wrote this hit song?
3. How did Bob Dylan appear to Faithfull before she met him?
4. How old was Faithfull when she got pregnant?
5. How old was Faithfull when she fell in love the first time?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)