|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Howard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What movie did Faithfull fly to Sydney to be part of?
(a) Ned Kelly.
(c) Sister Morphine.
(d) Three Sisters.
2. What does Faithfull say about shopping with Jagger?
(a) He made bizarre recommendations.
(b) He didn't have any patience for it.
(c) It was like shopping with another girl.
(d) He would wear the clothes she bought for herself.
3. How did 'Ruby Tuesday' start?
(a) As a folk song.
(b) As a classical tune.
(c) As a recorder riff.
(d) As an instrumental.
4. How did Jagger's dandyish clothing affect the public's view of him?
(a) They saw him as a fragile genius.
(b) They saw him as a persecuted aristocrat.
(c) They saw him as a threat to bourgeois norms.
(d) They saw him as a flagrant homosexual.
5. What does Faithfull say she felt about Jagger's sleeping with men?
(a) She didn't mind.
(b) She was afraid for him.
(c) She was outraged.
(d) She was turned on.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faithfull say she had done by using drugs so willfully?
2. How did Faithfull characterize the environment in the place where she spent time away from home?
3. What happened to Anita Pallenberg after 'Performance', according to Faithfull?
4. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
5. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)