|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Broken English.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mick Jagger decide he wanted to do in the late 60s when he got restless?
(a) Start touring.
(b) Move to America.
(c) Run for Parliament.
(d) Start a family.
2. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
(a) She returned.
(b) She talked with her husband, but couldn't fix things up.
(c) She entered rehab.
(d) She never returned.
3. Who was Chrissie Shrimpton?
(a) Marianne Faithfull's friend.
(b) Mick Jagger's ex-girlfriend.
(c) Mick Jagger's girlfriend.
(d) Faithfull's husband's new girlfriend.
4. What was Redlands?
(a) A recording exec's house.
(b) Keith Richards's house.
(c) Marianne Faithfull's house.
(d) Brian Jones' house.
5. Who is James Fox?
(a) A record company executive.
(b) A musician who played with the Rolling Stones.
(c) A producer.
(d) An actor Faithfull befriended.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ben Brierly and Marianne Faithfull have in common with Sid Vicious?
2. How did Faithfull start to think of her husband after the baby was born?
3. What does Faithfull say about the acid Jagger took in the 1960s?
4. How long was Jagger in prison for?
5. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)