|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ahmet's Curse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What London play was Faithfull in?
(b) The Seagull.
(c) Three Sisters.
(d) Midsummer Night's Dream.
2. To whom did Faithfull compare Mick Jagger?
(a) Keith Richards.
(b) Brian Jones.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Anita Pallenberg.
3. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
(a) The best conversation she ever had.
(b) The best night of her life.
(c) The worst mistake she ever made.
(d) The biggest chance she ever missed.
4. What did Faithfull say the Rolling Stones were accused of being?
5. What does Faithfull say Jagger channeled into his music?
(a) His demons.
(b) His idealism.
(c) His love.
(d) His ennui.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Ahmet?
2. What did Dylan do when he found out that Faithfull was pregnant?
3. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger when she saw him on tour?
4. What was Redlands?
5. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between Brian Jones and Anita Pallenberg?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)