|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chez Satanic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Faithfull and the Stones take their arrest seriously?
(a) They were so surprised.
(b) The policemen were apologetic.
(c) They were on acid.
(d) They were arrogant.
2. How did Faithfull start to think of her husband after the baby was born?
(a) He was tiresome.
(b) He was undermining her.
(c) He was divine.
(d) He was belittling her.
3. How did Faithfull characterize the environment in the place where she spent time away from home?
4. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
(a) She never returned.
(b) She returned.
(c) She entered rehab.
(d) She talked with her husband, but couldn't fix things up.
5. What were Jagger's thoughts about getting married?
(a) He didn't want to get married.
(b) He was already married.
(c) He wanted to marry.
(d) She wanted to marry, but not Faithfull.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faithfull say about the acid Jagger took in the 1960s?
2. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
3. What were diplomats beginning to plan for, according to Faithfull?
4. What does Faithfull say about shopping with Jagger?
5. What did Dylan do when he found out that Faithfull was pregnant?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)