Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Redlands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize her early days with Mick Jagger?
(c) Out of kilter.
2. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
(a) Bobby Neuwirth.
(b) Allen Ginsberg.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Andrew Oldham.
3. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
(a) She was enamored.
(b) She found him daunting.
(c) She was mesmerized.
(d) She was disgusted.
4. How did Faithfull characterize the environment in the place where she spent time away from home?
5. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
(a) She never returned.
(b) She talked with her husband, but couldn't fix things up.
(c) She returned.
(d) She entered rehab.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Redlands?
2. What did Jeremy Clyde explain to Faithfull?
3. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
4. What does Faithfull say she was addicted to?
5. How old was Faithfull when she got pregnant?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)