|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Colston Hall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Keith Richards do when he spent time with Faithfull and her friends?
(a) Smoke cigarettes.
(b) Take drugs.
(c) Write songs.
(d) Drink wine.
2. What did Jeremy Clyde explain to Faithfull?
(a) Sexuality is a spectrum with no fixed points.
(b) Rock n roll was the future.
(c) The government was corrupted by money and power.
(d) Love and sex were different things.
3. What was Faithfull's strategy for answering reporters' questions?
(a) Say the first outlandish thing that came into her head.
(b) Give a long lecture on the injustices perpetuated by capitalism.
(c) Outrage the reporters by making off-color comments.
(d) Expose herself by telling her stories from childhood.
4. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
(a) Allen Ginsberg.
(b) Andrew Oldham.
(c) Bobby Neuwirth.
(d) Mick Jagger.
5. How did Faithfull start to think of her husband after the baby was born?
(a) He was divine.
(b) He was belittling her.
(c) He was undermining her.
(d) He was tiresome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ended up happening between Faithfull and Keith Richards?
2. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
3. Where would Faithfull go when she needed freedom?
4. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
5. What does Faithfull say her hit song contained?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)