|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dylan Redux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's lifestyle in the early 1970s?
(a) The low life.
(b) A magical life.
(c) A diabolical life.
(d) The high life.
2. What had Faithfull just done when she met Dylan again?
(a) Started detoxification.
(b) Released Broken English.
(c) Started playing music again.
(d) Returned to drug use.
3. What were things like after the drug bust?
4. When did Faithfull get pregnant?
5. What does Faithfull say people thought of Mick Jagger after Let it Bleed came out?
(a) He was a genius.
(b) He was a prophet.
(c) He was a danger to society.
(d) He was the devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
2. Where did Faithfull fly to meet Jagger while he was touring?
3. How does Faithfull characterize her early days with Mick Jagger?
4. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
5. What does Faithfull say was Dylan's reaction when they saw each other again?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)