|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dylan Redux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the press' reaction to Jagger's verdict?
(a) They obsessed about his behavior in prison.
(b) They followed him around with questions about the bust.
(c) They treated him like a pariah.
(d) They ignored him.
2. Who was Ahmet?
(a) The Rolling Stones' publicist.
(b) The head of Atlantic Records.
(c) Mick Jagger's agent.
(d) Faithfull's editor.
3. What does Faithfull say prevented her from dying?
(a) Quick action by the paramedics.
(b) Things she had not finished in her life.
(c) Brian Jones' love.
(d) Anita Pallenberg's affection for her.
4. What caused Marianne Faithfull to forget who she was and where she was?
(a) Jet lag.
5. How does Faithfull characterize her relationship with Jagger when he was first released from prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's lifestyle in the early 1970s?
2. What was Faithfull's strategy for answering reporters' questions?
3. What was Mick Jagger always pretending, according to Faithfull?
4. What did Faithfull feel when she had her baby?
5. Where did Faithfull and Jagger and James Fox and Andee Cohen spend time together?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)