|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dylan Redux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mick Jagger decide he wanted to do in the late 60s when he got restless?
(a) Start touring.
(b) Start a family.
(c) Move to America.
(d) Run for Parliament.
2. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
(a) He began to adore her.
(b) He beat her.
(c) He couldn't be without her.
(d) He mistook her for someone else.
3. What was the press' reaction to Jagger's verdict?
(a) They treated him like a pariah.
(b) They obsessed about his behavior in prison.
(c) They followed him around with questions about the bust.
(d) They ignored him.
4. What does Faithfull say people thought of Mick Jagger after Let it Bleed came out?
(a) He was a prophet.
(b) He was a danger to society.
(c) He was a genius.
(d) He was the devil.
5. What did Paddy Rossmore do when he found out about Faithfull's drug addiction?
(a) Divorced her.
(b) Took her to therapy.
(c) Had her arrested.
(d) Locked her out.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Faithfull characterize the environment in the place where she spent time away from home?
2. How did Oliver Musker demonstrate his devotion to Marianne Faithfull?
3. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
4. What does Faithfull say she was addicted to?
5. How does Faithfull characterize Dylan's life when they met up?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)