|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dylan Redux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the cops take when they arrested Faithfull and the Stones?
2. How does Faithfull characterize Lord Paddy Rossmore?
(a) Bookish and clever.
(b) Aristocratic and patient.
(c) Loving and domestic.
(d) Rich and brash.
3. What was the Rolling Stones' relationship with the Beatles by the late 1960s?
(a) They were talking about merging.
(b) They were developing a destructive hostility.
(c) They were eclipsing the Beatles' fame.
(d) They were feeding each other's notoriety.
4. What did Dylan tell Faithfull he regretted?
(a) Tearing up his poem to her.
(b) Being married.
(c) Not making love to her.
(d) Kicking her out of his place.
5. What unpleasantness arose in 1970 regarding John Dunbar?
(a) A financial scandal.
(b) A paternity suit from a young serving girl.
(c) A car accident.
(d) A divorce case.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize Soho society in the early 1970s?
2. What was the verdict for Jagger?
3. What does Faithfull say her hit song contained?
4. What were Jagger's thoughts about getting married?
5. What would John prevent Faithfull from doing at home?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)