|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dylan Redux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
(a) She found him daunting.
(b) She was disgusted.
(c) She was mesmerized.
(d) She was enamored.
2. What was the Rolling Stones' relationship with the Beatles by the late 1960s?
(a) They were developing a destructive hostility.
(b) They were talking about merging.
(c) They were eclipsing the Beatles' fame.
(d) They were feeding each other's notoriety.
3. What does Faithfull say prevented her from dying?
(a) Quick action by the paramedics.
(b) Brian Jones' love.
(c) Things she had not finished in her life.
(d) Anita Pallenberg's affection for her.
4. What did Ben Brierly and Marianne Faithfull have in common with Sid Vicious?
(a) Drug deals.
(b) Society friends.
(c) Artist friends.
(d) Recording contracts.
5. What does Faithfull say people thought of Mick Jagger after Let it Bleed came out?
(a) He was a genius.
(b) He was a danger to society.
(c) He was a prophet.
(d) He was the devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull say the Rolling Stones were accused of being?
2. Whom would Faithfull spend time with when she left her home?
3. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
4. What does Faithfull say she felt like after her arrest?
5. Who does Faithfull compare herself to, in her meeting with Dylan?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)