|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dylan Redux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mick Jagger decide he wanted to do in the late 60s when he got restless?
(a) Move to America.
(b) Start touring.
(c) Run for Parliament.
(d) Start a family.
2. To whom did Faithfull compare Mick Jagger?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Brian Jones.
(c) Anita Pallenberg.
(d) Keith Richards.
3. When did Faithfull meet Dylan again?
4. Why does Faithfull say she overdosed on pills?
(a) She didn't know she was overdosing.
(b) She thought she could transcend herself.
(c) She wanted to hurt Jagger.
(d) She thought she should be dead.
5. What does Faithfull say were Brian Jones' feelings about 'Ruby Tuesday'?
(a) It would be his favorite song.
(b) It would haunt him for the rest of his life.
(c) It was the last nonsense he would record with the Stones.
(d) It would cement his legacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Mick Jagger's feelings about the conditions of the place where Faithfull spent time with friend?
2. What caused Marianne Faithfull to forget who she was and where she was?
3. What did Ahmet say about Marianne Faithfull?
4. Who was Anita Pallenberg?
5. How did Jagger's dandyish clothing affect the public's view of him?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)