|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dylan Redux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom were Ben Brierly and Faithfull hanging out with in Lots Road?
(c) High society.
2. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
(a) He couldn't be without her.
(b) He began to adore her.
(c) He beat her.
(d) He mistook her for someone else.
3. Why did Faithfull go to Newcastle?
(a) To meet Mick Jagger.
(b) For a TV appearance.
(c) To meet a pop star.
(d) For a class.
4. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
5. Who is James Fox?
(a) A producer.
(b) A musician who played with the Rolling Stones.
(c) An actor Faithfull befriended.
(d) A record company executive.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize Soho society in the early 1970s?
2. What effect did acid have on Jagger, according to Faithfull?
3. What was Redlands?
4. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's lifestyle in the early 1970s?
5. How was David Schneiderman involved in setting up the Rolling Stones to be arrested?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)