|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dylan Redux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the Rolling Stones become by 1967, according to Faithfull?
(b) Enemies of the state.
2. What was the press' reaction to Jagger's verdict?
(a) They followed him around with questions about the bust.
(b) They treated him like a pariah.
(c) They obsessed about his behavior in prison.
(d) They ignored him.
3. Whom did Faithfull think she saw in the mirror?
(a) James Fox.
(b) Brian Jones.
(c) Anita Pallenberg.
(d) Mick Jagger.
4. What relationship started during 'Performance'?
(a) Keith Richards and Anita Pallenberg slept together.
(b) James Fox and Faithfull slept together.
(c) Mick Jagger and Anita Pallenberg slept together.
(d) Faithfull and Anita Pallenberg slept together.
5. How did Ben Brierly torment Marianne Faithfull?
(a) He squandered their money.
(b) He would disappear on her.
(c) He had numerous infidelities.
(d) He was always trying to get her to quit drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize her manager Andrew Oldfield?
2. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
3. What does Faithfull say Jagger channeled into his music?
4. What were Mick Jagger's feelings about the conditions of the place where Faithfull spent time with friend?
5. Who does Faithfull compare herself to, in her meeting with Dylan?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)