|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dylan Redux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the things Jagger experienced after the bust end up being expressed?
(a) In the Satanic Majesties record.
(b) In 'As Tears Go By.'
(c) In the Rolling Thunder tour.
(d) In 'Ruby Tuesday.'
2. What did Faithfull find out was entailed in being Jagger's girlfriend?
(a) Never getting time alone with him.
(b) Having to endure other women proposing to him on the street.
(c) Being subject to scrutiny by the press.
(d) Having to be patient while he was with other women.
3. Who approached Faithfull to see if she could sing?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Tony Calder.
(c) Keith Richards.
(d) The Rolling Stones' manager.
4. How does Faithfull characterize Dylan's life when they met up?
(a) At a low point.
(b) On the mend.
(c) On the way down.
(d) At its peak.
5. What were Faithfull's feelings about James Fox?
Short Answer Questions
1. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
2. How did Oliver Musker demonstrate his devotion to Marianne Faithfull?
3. What did Ahmet say about Marianne Faithfull?
4. What noble act did Jagger perform for Faithfull?
5. What were Jagger's thoughts about getting married?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)