|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dylan Redux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Andrew Oldham do to cheer Marianne Faithfull up after her overdose?
(a) Got her a role in a new movie.
(b) Took her to Spain.
(c) Published an article on her work.
(d) Issued a greatest hits album of her work.
2. What did Faithfull feel when she had her baby?
3. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger's experience of 'Performance'?
4. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
5. Why did Jagger stop inviting Faithfull to dine out with him?
(a) She didn't fit in.
(b) She was pregnant.
(c) She became belligerent with people.
(d) She was always on drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Anita Pallenberg?
2. What did the cops take when they arrested Faithfull and the Stones?
3. When did Faithfull get pregnant?
4. How old was Mick Jagger when he wrote this hit song?
5. What were Faithfull's feelings about Bob Dylan?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)