|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dylan Redux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faithfull say were Brian Jones' feelings about 'Ruby Tuesday'?
(a) It would haunt him for the rest of his life.
(b) It was the last nonsense he would record with the Stones.
(c) It would cement his legacy.
(d) It would be his favorite song.
2. What did the cops take when they arrested Faithfull and the Stones?
3. How does Faithfull characterize her manager Andrew Oldfield?
(a) The hookah-smoking caterpillar.
(b) The Cheshire cat.
(c) The mad hatter.
(d) The queen of hearts.
4. What were Mick Jagger's feelings about the conditions of the place where Faithfull spent time with friend?
5. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
(a) She talked with her husband, but couldn't fix things up.
(b) She never returned.
(c) She returned.
(d) She entered rehab.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger's experience of 'Performance'?
2. What does Faithfull say about shopping with Jagger?
3. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
4. What made Bianca attractive to Mick Jagger?
5. How did Oliver Musker demonstrate his devotion to Marianne Faithfull?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)