|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dylan Redux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What London play was Faithfull in?
(b) Three Sisters.
(c) Midsummer Night's Dream.
(d) The Seagull.
2. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
(a) A stable domestic marriage.
(b) An emotional roller-coaster ride.
(c) An ideal life.
(d) A violent existence.
3. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
4. What were Faithfull's thoughts about getting married?
(a) She wanted to be married as soon as possible.
(b) She wanted to marry, but not Jagger.
(c) She didn't want to marry again.
(d) She was still trying to work things out with her husband.
5. What would Jagger and Faithfull do during breaks at recording sessions?
(a) Tell jokes.
(b) Make love.
(d) Play chess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jeremy Clyde explain to Faithfull?
2. What did Faithfull want to do while Anita Pallenberg, James Fox, and Mick Jagger got involved in 'Performance' together?
3. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
4. What did Keith Richards come to symbolize, that he could use the imagery to his advantage?
5. What did Paddy Rossmore do when he found out about Faithfull's drug addiction?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)