|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dylan Redux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Paddy Rossmore do when he found out about Faithfull's drug addiction?
(a) Locked her out.
(b) Divorced her.
(c) Took her to therapy.
(d) Had her arrested.
2. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
(a) They didn't want her back.
(b) He was in love with her.
(c) She should fix things up with her husband.
(d) She had broken the bond of the group.
3. Where did the things Jagger experienced after the bust end up being expressed?
(a) In the Rolling Thunder tour.
(b) In the Satanic Majesties record.
(c) In 'Ruby Tuesday.'
(d) In 'As Tears Go By.'
4. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
(b) Photos of their child.
(c) A divorce.
(d) A beautiful letter begging her to come back.
5. What does Faithfull say Jagger blamed her for?
(a) Dabbling in revolutionary politics.
(b) Antagonizing the government.
(c) Having drugs around all the time.
(d) Attracting too much negative attention.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize Lord Paddy Rossmore?
2. Where did Faithfull and Jagger and James Fox and Andee Cohen spend time together?
3. How did Ben Brierly torment Marianne Faithfull?
4. What was the press' reaction to Jagger's verdict?
5. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)