|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dylan Redux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dylan say about his experience with Faithfull?
(a) He remembered feeling sick and out of sorts the night they met.
(b) He could not believe he had been turned down by a student.
(c) He could not believe that he had sent her away.
(d) He thought that they had been together.
2. What does Faithfull say irritated John?
(a) How she did drugs.
(b) How she neglected the baby.
(c) How she spent money.
(d) How she was always partying.
3. What did Faithfull want to do while Anita Pallenberg, James Fox, and Mick Jagger got involved in 'Performance' together?
(a) Go to Spain.
(b) Go to live with her parents.
(c) Go to America.
(d) Go to Ireland.
4. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
(a) Sing a bit ahead of the beat.
(b) Sing close to the mike.
(c) Articulate clearly.
(d) Sing the vowels.
5. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
(a) Photos of their child.
(b) A beautiful letter begging her to come back.
(c) A divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize Lord Paddy Rossmore?
2. When did Faithfull meet Dylan again?
3. What does Faithfull say Jagger channeled into his music?
4. What does Faithfull say people thought of Mick Jagger after Let it Bleed came out?
5. What would John prevent Faithfull from doing at home?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)