|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dylan Redux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faithfull say about shopping with Jagger?
(a) He would wear the clothes she bought for herself.
(b) It was like shopping with another girl.
(c) He made bizarre recommendations.
(d) He didn't have any patience for it.
2. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
(a) She threw it into the fireplace.
(b) She gave it away.
(c) She spent it.
(d) She threw it out the window.
3. What drugs did Jagger and Faithfull do together, according to her account?
(a) Heroin and speed.
(c) Mushrooms and acid.
(d) Acid and pot.
4. What were Faithfull's thoughts about getting married?
(a) She didn't want to marry again.
(b) She wanted to be married as soon as possible.
(c) She was still trying to work things out with her husband.
(d) She wanted to marry, but not Jagger.
5. What did Keith Richards come to symbolize, that he could use the imagery to his advantage?
(a) Revolutionary culture.
(b) Rock n roll culture.
(c) Demonic culture.
(d) Church culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Faithfull's husband react to her success in music?
2. How did Faithfull start to think of her husband after the baby was born?
3. How did Ben Brierly torment Marianne Faithfull?
4. How does Faithfull characterize Soho society in the early 1970s?
5. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)