|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dylan Redux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Paddy Rossmore do when he found out about Faithfull's drug addiction?
(a) Had her arrested.
(b) Took her to therapy.
(c) Locked her out.
(d) Divorced her.
2. Where would Faithfull go when she needed freedom?
(a) Courtfield Road.
(c) Her flat in the city.
3. What did Mick Jagger decide he wanted to do in the late 60s when he got restless?
(a) Run for Parliament.
(b) Move to America.
(c) Start touring.
(d) Start a family.
4. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
5. Who is 'You Can't Always Get What You Want' about, according to Faithfull?
(a) Brian Jones.
(b) Anita Pallenberg.
(d) Mick Jagger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Anita Pallenberg after 'Performance', according to Faithfull?
2. What did Dylan say about his experience with Faithfull?
3. What caused Marianne Faithfull to forget who she was and where she was?
4. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
5. How does Faithfull characterize 'Let it Bleed'?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)