|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dylan Redux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did a Times article change the view of the Rolling Stones?
(a) They became victims.
(b) They became sacrificial lambs.
(c) They became monsters.
(d) They became criminals.
2. What was Faithfull's response when Mick Jagger married Bianca Jagger?
(a) She got very drunk.
(b) She went to his house to yell at him.
(c) She hardly noticed.
(d) She attacked him.
3. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
4. How did Faithfull's husband react to her success in music?
(a) He was supportive.
(b) He was unhappy.
(c) He was competitive.
(d) He was jealous.
5. What did Brian Jones keep the Rolling Stones from doing too much in 1967 and 1968?
(a) Making appearances.
(b) Getting in trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Bianca attractive to Mick Jagger?
2. When did Faithfull meet Dylan again?
3. What drugs did Jagger and Faithfull do together, according to her account?
4. What did Ben Brierly and Marianne Faithfull have in common with Sid Vicious?
5. What does Faithfull say Jagger blamed her for?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)