|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dylan Redux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
(c) Intellectual matters.
2. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
(a) A beautiful letter begging her to come back.
(c) Photos of their child.
(d) A divorce.
3. Where did Faithfull meet Ben Brierly?
(a) At a concert.
(b) Looking for heroin.
(c) At an art opening.
(d) Through a friend.
4. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
(a) She knew that it was just a matter of time until people saw she was a fraud.
(b) She felt superior to everyone.
(c) She felt like she knew secret other people didn't know.
(d) She was intimidated by everyone.
5. What London play was Faithfull in?
(a) Midsummer Night's Dream.
(c) The Seagull.
(d) Three Sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What noble act did Jagger perform for Faithfull?
2. What did Keith Richards come to symbolize, that he could use the imagery to his advantage?
3. What did Paddy Rossmore do when he found out about Faithfull's drug addiction?
4. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
5. What were Faithfull's feelings about James Fox?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)