|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dylan Redux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Chrissie Shrimpton?
(a) Faithfull's husband's new girlfriend.
(b) Mick Jagger's ex-girlfriend.
(c) Mick Jagger's girlfriend.
(d) Marianne Faithfull's friend.
2. What does Faithfull believe led to her arrest?
(a) Bad timing.
(b) Bad luck.
(c) A conspiracy.
3. What made Bianca attractive to Mick Jagger?
(a) She was young.
(b) She was sober.
(c) She was glamorous.
(d) She was poor.
4. Why didn't Faithfull and the Stones take their arrest seriously?
(a) They were arrogant.
(b) They were on acid.
(c) They were so surprised.
(d) The policemen were apologetic.
5. Why did Faithfull go to Newcastle?
(a) For a class.
(b) For a TV appearance.
(c) To meet Mick Jagger.
(d) To meet a pop star.
Short Answer Questions
1. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
2. What was Donald Cammell's method of working with Jagger and his friends?
3. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
4. How does Faithfull characterize Soho society in the early 1970s?
5. How did 'Ruby Tuesday' start?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)