|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dylan Redux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the relationship between Jagger and Faithfull pick up steam?
2. Why does Faithfull say she started dating Mick Jagger?
(a) Keith Richards suggested it.
(b) She had always loved Jagger.
(c) She was bored with her husband.
(d) She wanted to know the things Jagger knew.
3. What was Mick Jagger always pretending, according to Faithfull?
(a) They were a nuclear family, with Jagger and Faithfull as the parents.
(b) They were revolutionaries
(c) They were a corporation, in the business of making art.
(d) They were always having sex.
4. What did Faithfull say changed when she took this advice?
(a) The spatial dimension.
5. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
(a) She was intimidated by everyone.
(b) She knew that it was just a matter of time until people saw she was a fraud.
(c) She felt like she knew secret other people didn't know.
(d) She felt superior to everyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's relationship with magic?
2. Who approached Faithfull to see if she could sing?
3. What would John prevent Faithfull from doing at home?
4. Where did Faithfull fly to meet Jagger while he was touring?
5. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)