|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dylan Redux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Faithfull's strategy for answering reporters' questions?
(a) Outrage the reporters by making off-color comments.
(b) Give a long lecture on the injustices perpetuated by capitalism.
(c) Expose herself by telling her stories from childhood.
(d) Say the first outlandish thing that came into her head.
2. What relationship started during 'Performance'?
(a) Keith Richards and Anita Pallenberg slept together.
(b) Mick Jagger and Anita Pallenberg slept together.
(c) James Fox and Faithfull slept together.
(d) Faithfull and Anita Pallenberg slept together.
3. What were Faithfull's feelings about Bob Dylan?
(a) She was curious about him.
(b) She worshipped him.
(c) She didn't know who he was.
(d) She disdained him.
4. What did the cops take when they arrested Faithfull and the Stones?
5. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between herself and the Stones on one hand and the cops on the other?
(a) As different civilizations.
(b) As oil and water.
(c) As two different races.
(d) As different planets.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did 'Ruby Tuesday' start?
2. Who was Anita Pallenberg?
3. How does Faithfull characterize Jagger's lifestyle in the early 1970s?
4. Whom did Anita Pallenberg begin to date, after Faithfull performed in a play in London?
5. Who approached Faithfull to see if she could sing?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)