|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Harley House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
(a) The best night of her life.
(b) The worst mistake she ever made.
(c) The best conversation she ever had.
(d) The biggest chance she ever missed.
2. What does Faithfull say about shopping with Jagger?
(a) He would wear the clothes she bought for herself.
(b) He didn't have any patience for it.
(c) He made bizarre recommendations.
(d) It was like shopping with another girl.
3. To whom did Faithfull compare Mick Jagger?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Keith Richards.
(c) Brian Jones.
(d) Anita Pallenberg.
4. What would Keith Richards do when he spent time with Faithfull and her friends?
(a) Smoke cigarettes.
(b) Write songs.
(c) Drink wine.
(d) Take drugs.
5. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
(a) An ideal life.
(b) An emotional roller-coaster ride.
(c) A violent existence.
(d) A stable domestic marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
2. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
3. How does Faithfull characterize her early days with Mick Jagger?
4. What does Faithfull say her hit song contained?
5. What does Faithfull say irritated John?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)