|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Harley House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
(a) She was intimidated by everyone.
(b) She knew that it was just a matter of time until people saw she was a fraud.
(c) She felt superior to everyone.
(d) She felt like she knew secret other people didn't know.
2. How did Bob Dylan appear to Faithfull before she met him?
3. What would Keith Richards do when he spent time with Faithfull and her friends?
(a) Drink wine.
(b) Smoke cigarettes.
(c) Write songs.
(d) Take drugs.
4. How does Faithfull characterize her early days with Mick Jagger?
(c) Out of kilter.
5. What were Mick Jagger's feelings about the conditions of the place where Faithfull spent time with friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between Brian Jones and Anita Pallenberg?
2. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
3. What would John prevent Faithfull from doing at home?
4. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
5. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)