|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Harley House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize her early days with Mick Jagger?
(b) Out of kilter.
2. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
3. Whom would Faithfull spend time with when she left her home?
(a) Bob Dylan.
(b) Andrew Oldham.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Brian Jones.
4. How old was Faithfull when she got pregnant?
5. What does Faithfull say were Brian Jones' feelings about 'Ruby Tuesday'?
(a) It would cement his legacy.
(b) It would be his favorite song.
(c) It was the last nonsense he would record with the Stones.
(d) It would haunt him for the rest of his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull find out was entailed in being Jagger's girlfriend?
2. What was Faithfull's strategy for answering reporters' questions?
3. What did Faithfull feel when she had her baby?
4. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
5. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)