|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Harley House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull find out was entailed in being Jagger's girlfriend?
(a) Being subject to scrutiny by the press.
(b) Never getting time alone with him.
(c) Having to be patient while he was with other women.
(d) Having to endure other women proposing to him on the street.
2. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
(a) Photos of their child.
(b) A divorce.
(c) A beautiful letter begging her to come back.
3. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
(a) Free her.
(b) Fulfill her.
(c) Make her smarter.
(d) Ground her.
4. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
(a) She threw it into the fireplace.
(b) She gave it away.
(c) She spent it.
(d) She threw it out the window.
5. What does Faithfull say irritated John?
(a) How she did drugs.
(b) How she was always partying.
(c) How she spent money.
(d) How she neglected the baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Faithfull's feelings about Bob Dylan?
2. What drugs did Jagger and Faithfull do together, according to her account?
3. To whom did Faithfull compare Mick Jagger?
4. What would John prevent Faithfull from doing at home?
5. How old was Mick Jagger when he wrote this hit song?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)