|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Harley House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faithfull say irritated John?
(a) How she did drugs.
(b) How she spent money.
(c) How she was always partying.
(d) How she neglected the baby.
2. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
(a) Ground her.
(b) Free her.
(c) Make her smarter.
(d) Fulfill her.
3. What came of the interview Faithfull and Jagger gave to the Daily Mirror?
(a) Iconic photos.
(b) An angry letter from Keith Richards.
(c) Divorce papers from John.
(d) Record deals.
4. How did 'Ruby Tuesday' start?
(a) As an instrumental.
(b) As a recorder riff.
(c) As a folk song.
(d) As a classical tune.
5. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
(a) She threw it into the fireplace.
(b) She threw it out the window.
(c) She spent it.
(d) She gave it away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
2. How does Faithfull characterize her manager Andrew Oldfield?
3. What ended up happening between Faithfull and Keith Richards?
4. What does Faithfull say her hit song contained?
5. What did Faithfull find out was entailed in being Jagger's girlfriend?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)