|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Harley House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did 'Ruby Tuesday' start?
(a) As a recorder riff.
(b) As a classical tune.
(c) As an instrumental.
(d) As a folk song.
2. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
(a) Moving in.
(b) Going to Paris.
(c) Doing mushrooms.
(d) Having sex.
3. Who approached Faithfull to see if she could sing?
(a) Keith Richards.
(b) Tony Calder.
(c) The Rolling Stones' manager.
(d) Mick Jagger.
4. What would Keith Richards do when he spent time with Faithfull and her friends?
(a) Smoke cigarettes.
(b) Write songs.
(c) Take drugs.
(d) Drink wine.
5. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
(a) Bobby Neuwirth.
(b) Allen Ginsberg.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Andrew Oldham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drugs did Jagger and Faithfull do together, according to her account?
2. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
3. What would John prevent Faithfull from doing at home?
4. What did Dylan do when he found out that Faithfull was pregnant?
5. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)