|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Harley House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Bob Dylan appear to Faithfull before she met him?
2. What song became a huge hit for Faithfull?
(b) 'Boots of Spanish Leather.'
(d) 'As Tears Go By.'
3. What does Faithfull say she was addicted to?
4. What does Faithfull say her hit song contained?
(a) A prophecy of drug addiction.
(b) The key to her history with her parents.
(c) Foreshadowing about her relationship with Mick Jagger.
(d) Hints of the coming social turmoil.
5. What does Faithfull say about shopping with Jagger?
(a) He didn't have any patience for it.
(b) It was like shopping with another girl.
(c) He made bizarre recommendations.
(d) He would wear the clothes she bought for herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize her early days with Mick Jagger?
2. What does Faithfull say irritated John?
3. Why does Faithfull say she started dating Mick Jagger?
4. Where would Faithfull go when she needed freedom?
5. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)