|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Harley House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
(a) She knew that it was just a matter of time until people saw she was a fraud.
(b) She was intimidated by everyone.
(c) She felt like she knew secret other people didn't know.
(d) She felt superior to everyone.
2. What does Faithfull say about shopping with Jagger?
(a) He would wear the clothes she bought for herself.
(b) He made bizarre recommendations.
(c) He didn't have any patience for it.
(d) It was like shopping with another girl.
3. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
(a) An emotional roller-coaster ride.
(b) An ideal life.
(c) A stable domestic marriage.
(d) A violent existence.
4. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
(a) She threw it out the window.
(b) She spent it.
(c) She gave it away.
(d) She threw it into the fireplace.
5. Where did the relationship between Jagger and Faithfull pick up steam?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom would Faithfull spend time with when she left her home?
2. What does Faithfull say her hit song contained?
3. Who does Faithfull compare herself to, in her meeting with Dylan?
4. How old was Faithfull when she got pregnant?
5. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)