|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Harley House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drugs did Jagger and Faithfull do together, according to her account?
(a) Mushrooms and acid.
(b) Acid and pot.
(d) Heroin and speed.
2. What would Jagger and Faithfull do during breaks at recording sessions?
(a) Make love.
(b) Play chess.
(d) Tell jokes.
3. What were Faithfull's feelings about Bob Dylan?
(a) She didn't know who he was.
(b) She disdained him.
(c) She was curious about him.
(d) She worshipped him.
4. When did Faithfull get pregnant?
5. What song became a huge hit for Faithfull?
(c) 'Boots of Spanish Leather.'
(d) 'As Tears Go By.'
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the relationship between Jagger and Faithfull pick up steam?
2. How does Faithfull characterize Brian Jones' descent during the Rolling Stones' rise to fame?
3. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
4. Why did Faithfull go to Newcastle?
5. What image did Faithfull and Jagger give to the people around them?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)