|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Harley House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Bobby Neuwirth.
(c) Andrew Oldham.
(d) Allen Ginsberg.
2. What did Faithfull feel when she had her baby?
3. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
(a) They didn't want her back.
(b) She should fix things up with her husband.
(c) She had broken the bond of the group.
(d) He was in love with her.
4. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
(a) The best conversation she ever had.
(b) The best night of her life.
(c) The biggest chance she ever missed.
(d) The worst mistake she ever made.
5. What came of the interview Faithfull and Jagger gave to the Daily Mirror?
(a) An angry letter from Keith Richards.
(b) Record deals.
(c) Iconic photos.
(d) Divorce papers from John.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull say changed when she took this advice?
2. What was Faithfull's strategy for answering reporters' questions?
3. How does Faithfull characterize her early days with Mick Jagger?
4. How did Bob Dylan appear to Faithfull before she met him?
5. What does Faithfull say her hit song contained?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)