|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Harley House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
(a) Bobby Neuwirth.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) Allen Ginsberg.
(d) Andrew Oldham.
2. How old was Mick Jagger when he wrote this hit song?
3. What drugs did Jagger and Faithfull do together, according to her account?
(a) Mushrooms and acid.
(c) Heroin and speed.
(d) Acid and pot.
4. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
(a) She found him daunting.
(b) She was enamored.
(c) She was mesmerized.
(d) She was disgusted.
5. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
(a) Moving in.
(b) Doing mushrooms.
(c) Going to Paris.
(d) Having sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faithfull say she was addicted to?
2. What song became a huge hit for Faithfull?
3. Whom would Faithfull spend time with when she left her home?
4. How does Faithfull characterize her early days with Mick Jagger?
5. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)