|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Harley House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
2. What would Keith Richards do when he spent time with Faithfull and her friends?
(a) Smoke cigarettes.
(b) Take drugs.
(c) Write songs.
(d) Drink wine.
3. What would John prevent Faithfull from doing at home?
(a) Smoking pot.
(b) Smoking cigarettes.
4. Where would Faithfull go when she needed freedom?
(b) Her flat in the city.
(d) Courtfield Road.
5. What were Faithfull's feelings about Bob Dylan?
(a) She was curious about him.
(b) She worshipped him.
(c) She disdained him.
(d) She didn't know who he was.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faithfull say her hit song contained?
2. Where did Faithfull meet Mick Jagger?
3. What does Faithfull say she was addicted to?
4. What did Jeremy Clyde explain to Faithfull?
5. Why did Faithfull go to Newcastle?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)