|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Harley House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where would Faithfull go when she needed freedom?
(b) Her flat in the city.
(c) Courtfield Road.
2. How old was Mick Jagger when he wrote this hit song?
3. Why did Faithfull go to Newcastle?
(a) To meet Mick Jagger.
(b) For a TV appearance.
(c) To meet a pop star.
(d) For a class.
4. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
(a) She felt like she knew secret other people didn't know.
(b) She knew that it was just a matter of time until people saw she was a fraud.
(c) She was intimidated by everyone.
(d) She felt superior to everyone.
5. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
(b) Intellectual matters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
2. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
3. Whom would Faithfull spend time with when she left her home?
4. How did Bob Dylan appear to Faithfull before she met him?
5. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)