|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Harley House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
(a) Make her smarter.
(b) Ground her.
(c) Fulfill her.
(d) Free her.
2. How did Faithfull's husband react to her success in music?
(a) He was jealous.
(b) He was competitive.
(c) He was unhappy.
(d) He was supportive.
3. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
(a) At one of Woody Allen's films.
(b) At one of Bob Dylan's concerts.
(c) At one of Roman Polanski's films.
(d) At one of Leonard Cohen's concerts.
4. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
5. What would Keith Richards do when he spent time with Faithfull and her friends?
(a) Write songs.
(b) Drink wine.
(c) Take drugs.
(d) Smoke cigarettes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
2. Where would Faithfull go when she needed freedom?
3. Who was Anita Pallenberg?
4. How did Faithfull characterize the environment in the place where she spent time away from home?
5. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)