|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Harley House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Faithfull's strategy for answering reporters' questions?
(a) Outrage the reporters by making off-color comments.
(b) Give a long lecture on the injustices perpetuated by capitalism.
(c) Expose herself by telling her stories from childhood.
(d) Say the first outlandish thing that came into her head.
2. How does Faithfull characterize Brian Jones' descent during the Rolling Stones' rise to fame?
3. How did Faithfull characterize the environment in the place where she spent time away from home?
4. What would Keith Richards do when he spent time with Faithfull and her friends?
(a) Drink wine.
(b) Smoke cigarettes.
(c) Write songs.
(d) Take drugs.
5. How did 'Ruby Tuesday' start?
(a) As a classical tune.
(b) As a recorder riff.
(c) As an instrumental.
(d) As a folk song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jeremy Clyde explain to Faithfull?
2. How does Faithfull characterize her early days with Mick Jagger?
3. What did Faithfull say changed when she took this advice?
4. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
5. When did Faithfull get pregnant?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)