|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Harley House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice did Faithfull get about recording?
(a) Sing a bit ahead of the beat.
(b) Sing the vowels.
(c) Articulate clearly.
(d) Sing close to the mike.
2. How did Faithfull characterize the environment in the place where she spent time away from home?
3. What did Faithfull feel when she had her baby?
4. What does Faithfull say about shopping with Jagger?
(a) It was like shopping with another girl.
(b) He would wear the clothes she bought for herself.
(c) He made bizarre recommendations.
(d) He didn't have any patience for it.
5. What did Dylan say about his experience with Faithfull?
(a) He could not believe that he had sent her away.
(b) He thought that they had been together.
(c) He remembered feeling sick and out of sorts the night they met.
(d) He could not believe he had been turned down by a student.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize her early days with Mick Jagger?
2. How did Bob Dylan appear to Faithfull before she met him?
3. What does Faithfull say her hit song contained?
4. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
5. How did 'Ruby Tuesday' start?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)