|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Harley House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Faithfull say she started dating Mick Jagger?
(a) She was bored with her husband.
(b) She had always loved Jagger.
(c) She wanted to know the things Jagger knew.
(d) Keith Richards suggested it.
2. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
(c) Intellectual matters.
3. What ended up happening between Faithfull and Keith Richards?
(a) They fell in love.
(b) She left him.
(c) They got arrested.
(d) He brushed her off.
4. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
(a) She returned.
(b) She entered rehab.
(c) She talked with her husband, but couldn't fix things up.
(d) She never returned.
5. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
(a) Moving in.
(b) Doing mushrooms.
(c) Going to Paris.
(d) Having sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Keith Richards do when he spent time with Faithfull and her friends?
2. Whom would Faithfull spend time with when she left her home?
3. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
4. How does Faithfull characterize her manager Andrew Oldfield?
5. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)