|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Harley House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faithfull say she was addicted to?
2. How did Faithfull's husband react to her success in music?
(a) He was unhappy.
(b) He was supportive.
(c) He was jealous.
(d) He was competitive.
3. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
(a) She gave it away.
(b) She spent it.
(c) She threw it out the window.
(d) She threw it into the fireplace.
4. What ended up happening between Faithfull and Keith Richards?
(a) They fell in love.
(b) They got arrested.
(c) He brushed her off.
(d) She left him.
5. How does Faithfull characterize her manager Andrew Oldfield?
(a) The hookah-smoking caterpillar.
(b) The mad hatter.
(c) The Cheshire cat.
(d) The queen of hearts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
2. Where would Faithfull go when she needed freedom?
3. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
4. What song became a huge hit for Faithfull?
5. Why does Faithfull say she started dating Mick Jagger?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)