|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Harley House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Mick Jagger's feelings about the conditions of the place where Faithfull spent time with friend?
2. What does Faithfull say she was addicted to?
3. Where did Faithfull meet Mick Jagger?
(a) At a museum.
(b) At a friend's house.
(c) At a record party.
(d) At an art opening.
4. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
(a) Allen Ginsberg.
(b) Bobby Neuwirth.
(c) Andrew Oldham.
(d) Mick Jagger.
5. What did Dylan say about his experience with Faithfull?
(a) He could not believe he had been turned down by a student.
(b) He remembered feeling sick and out of sorts the night they met.
(c) He could not believe that he had sent her away.
(d) He thought that they had been together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
2. What came of the interview Faithfull and Jagger gave to the Daily Mirror?
3. What did Faithfull find out was entailed in being Jagger's girlfriend?
4. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
5. What does Faithfull say about shopping with Jagger?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)