|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Harley House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
(a) She spent it.
(b) She gave it away.
(c) She threw it out the window.
(d) She threw it into the fireplace.
2. What does Faithfull say irritated John?
(a) How she did drugs.
(b) How she spent money.
(c) How she neglected the baby.
(d) How she was always partying.
3. When did Faithfull get pregnant?
4. What would Keith Richards do when he spent time with Faithfull and her friends?
(a) Write songs.
(b) Smoke cigarettes.
(c) Drink wine.
(d) Take drugs.
5. What does Faithfull say her hit song contained?
(a) Foreshadowing about her relationship with Mick Jagger.
(b) Hints of the coming social turmoil.
(c) The key to her history with her parents.
(d) A prophecy of drug addiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
2. What did Dylan say about his experience with Faithfull?
3. Who does Faithfull compare herself to, in her meeting with Dylan?
4. What were Faithfull's feelings about Bob Dylan?
5. What does Faithfull say she was addicted to?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)