Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dylan Redux.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relationship started during 'Performance'?
(a) Mick Jagger and Anita Pallenberg slept together.
(b) Keith Richards and Anita Pallenberg slept together.
(c) Faithfull and Anita Pallenberg slept together.
(d) James Fox and Faithfull slept together.
2. Who was Chrissie Shrimpton?
(a) Mick Jagger's girlfriend.
(b) Mick Jagger's ex-girlfriend.
(c) Marianne Faithfull's friend.
(d) Faithfull's husband's new girlfriend.
3. How did 'Ruby Tuesday' start?
(a) As a classical tune.
(b) As a recorder riff.
(c) As an instrumental.
(d) As a folk song.
4. What was the verdict for Jagger?
(a) He paid a fine.
(b) He was sentenced to probation.
(c) He was sentenced to prison.
(d) He was released.
5. What was Mick Jagger always pretending, according to Faithfull?
(a) They were revolutionaries
(b) They were a nuclear family, with Jagger and Faithfull as the parents.
(c) They were a corporation, in the business of making art.
(d) They were always having sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faithfull say was Dylan's reaction when they saw each other again?
2. What does Faithfull say she was addicted to?
3. Where did Faithfull and Jagger and James Fox and Andee Cohen spend time together?
4. How did Keith Richards end up looking, as a result of the bust?
5. Why does Faithfull say she started dating Mick Jagger?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)