|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suicide by Mistaken Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
(a) At one of Woody Allen's films.
(b) At one of Bob Dylan's concerts.
(c) At one of Roman Polanski's films.
(d) At one of Leonard Cohen's concerts.
2. What does Faithfull say Jagger blamed her for?
(a) Antagonizing the government.
(b) Attracting too much negative attention.
(c) Having drugs around all the time.
(d) Dabbling in revolutionary politics.
3. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
(a) She gave it away.
(b) She threw it out the window.
(c) She spent it.
(d) She threw it into the fireplace.
4. What does Faithfull say about the acid Jagger took in the 1960s?
(a) It helped him.
(b) It deformed him.
(c) It destroyed him.
(d) It weakened him.
5. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
(a) She felt superior to everyone.
(b) She knew that it was just a matter of time until people saw she was a fraud.
(c) She felt like she knew secret other people didn't know.
(d) She was intimidated by everyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
2. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger when she saw him on tour?
3. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
4. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
5. Why didn't Faithfull and the Stones take their arrest seriously?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)