|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suicide by Mistaken Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faithfull say Jagger channeled into his music?
(a) His demons.
(b) His ennui.
(c) His idealism.
(d) His love.
2. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
(a) She never returned.
(b) She entered rehab.
(c) She talked with her husband, but couldn't fix things up.
(d) She returned.
3. What does Faithfull say about the acid Jagger took in the 1960s?
(a) It deformed him.
(b) It destroyed him.
(c) It helped him.
(d) It weakened him.
4. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
(a) He was in love with her.
(b) She should fix things up with her husband.
(c) She had broken the bond of the group.
(d) They didn't want her back.
5. Why does Faithfull say she started dating Mick Jagger?
(a) She was bored with her husband.
(b) She wanted to know the things Jagger knew.
(c) She had always loved Jagger.
(d) Keith Richards suggested it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
2. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger when she saw him on tour?
3. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
4. How old was Faithfull when she got pregnant?
5. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)