|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suicide by Mistaken Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was David Schneiderman involved in setting up the Rolling Stones to be arrested?
(a) He called the cops on them.
(b) He was tailed by the police when he brought drugs to the Rolling Stones' party.
(c) He was an undercover agent.
(d) He brought LSD to a party.
2. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
(a) He mistook her for someone else.
(b) He began to adore her.
(c) He beat her.
(d) He couldn't be without her.
3. What does Faithfull say Jagger channeled into his music?
(a) His demons.
(b) His love.
(c) His ennui.
(d) His idealism.
4. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
(a) She was intimidated by everyone.
(b) She knew that it was just a matter of time until people saw she was a fraud.
(c) She felt superior to everyone.
(d) She felt like she knew secret other people didn't know.
5. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
(a) At one of Leonard Cohen's concerts.
(b) At one of Woody Allen's films.
(c) At one of Roman Polanski's films.
(d) At one of Bob Dylan's concerts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Faithfull say she overdosed on pills?
2. Why does Faithfull say she started dating Mick Jagger?
3. Why does Marianne Faithfull say the Stones were incapable of anarchy?
4. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
5. How old was Faithfull when she got pregnant?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)