|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suicide by Mistaken Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
(a) She never returned.
(b) She talked with her husband, but couldn't fix things up.
(c) She returned.
(d) She entered rehab.
2. What caused Marianne Faithfull to forget who she was and where she was?
(b) Jet lag.
3. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
4. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
(c) Intellectual matters.
5. What does Faithfull say Jagger blamed her for?
(a) Antagonizing the government.
(b) Dabbling in revolutionary politics.
(c) Having drugs around all the time.
(d) Attracting too much negative attention.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Faithfull fly to meet Jagger while he was touring?
2. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
3. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
4. What were Faithfull's feelings about Bob Dylan?
5. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)