|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suicide by Mistaken Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
(a) He mistook her for someone else.
(b) He began to adore her.
(c) He beat her.
(d) He couldn't be without her.
2. What had the Rolling Stones become by 1967, according to Faithfull?
(c) Enemies of the state.
3. What effect did acid have on Jagger, according to Faithfull?
(a) He was more spiteful.
(b) He was more guarded.
(c) He was less petty.
(d) He was more paranoid.
4. What does Faithfull say Jagger blamed her for?
(a) Dabbling in revolutionary politics.
(b) Having drugs around all the time.
(c) Attracting too much negative attention.
(d) Antagonizing the government.
5. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
(a) She was disgusted.
(b) She found him daunting.
(c) She was mesmerized.
(d) She was enamored.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were diplomats beginning to plan for, according to Faithfull?
2. What London play was Faithfull in?
3. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
4. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between herself and the Stones on one hand and the cops on the other?
5. Why does Marianne Faithfull say the Stones were incapable of anarchy?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)