|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suicide by Mistaken Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Redlands?
(a) Marianne Faithfull's house.
(b) A recording exec's house.
(c) Keith Richards's house.
(d) Brian Jones' house.
2. Whom did Anita Pallenberg begin to date, after Faithfull performed in a play in London?
(a) Keith Richards.
(b) Tony Kent.
(c) Brian Jones.
(d) Mick Jagger.
3. What did Dylan do when he found out that Faithfull was pregnant?
(a) Asked her to model for him.
(b) Made love to her.
(c) Ordered her out of the room.
(d) Insulted her.
4. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger when she saw him on tour?
5. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
(a) She was enamored.
(b) She was disgusted.
(c) She was mesmerized.
(d) She found him daunting.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Faithfull when she got pregnant?
2. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
3. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
4. What does Faithfull say prevented her from dying?
5. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)