|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suicide by Mistaken Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger when she saw him on tour?
2. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
(a) The biggest chance she ever missed.
(b) The best conversation she ever had.
(c) The best night of her life.
(d) The worst mistake she ever made.
3. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
(a) She was intimidated by everyone.
(b) She felt superior to everyone.
(c) She knew that it was just a matter of time until people saw she was a fraud.
(d) She felt like she knew secret other people didn't know.
4. What did Dylan do when he found out that Faithfull was pregnant?
(a) Asked her to model for him.
(b) Insulted her.
(c) Made love to her.
(d) Ordered her out of the room.
5. What did Faithfull say the Rolling Stones were accused of being?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Faithfull think she saw in the mirror?
2. Whom did Anita Pallenberg begin to date, after Faithfull performed in a play in London?
3. What effect did acid have on Jagger, according to Faithfull?
4. Why does Faithfull say she started dating Mick Jagger?
5. Where did Faithfull fly to meet Jagger while he was touring?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)