|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suicide by Mistaken Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dylan say about his experience with Faithfull?
(a) He remembered feeling sick and out of sorts the night they met.
(b) He could not believe he had been turned down by a student.
(c) He could not believe that he had sent her away.
(d) He thought that they had been together.
2. What were diplomats beginning to plan for, according to Faithfull?
(a) Canonization of the Rolling Stones.
(b) Charity missions for the Rolling Stones.
(c) A world tour.
(d) The Rolling Stones' downfall.
3. What was Redlands?
(a) Marianne Faithfull's house.
(b) Keith Richards's house.
(c) A recording exec's house.
(d) Brian Jones' house.
4. Whom did Anita Pallenberg begin to date, after Faithfull performed in a play in London?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Keith Richards.
(c) Tony Kent.
(d) Brian Jones.
5. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
(a) At one of Woody Allen's films.
(b) At one of Leonard Cohen's concerts.
(c) At one of Bob Dylan's concerts.
(d) At one of Roman Polanski's films.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faithfull say prevented her from dying?
2. What were Jagger's thoughts about getting married?
3. Why does Faithfull say she overdosed on pills?
4. What London play was Faithfull in?
5. How was David Schneiderman involved in setting up the Rolling Stones to be arrested?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)