|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suicide by Mistaken Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
(a) Intellectual matters.
2. Whom did Anita Pallenberg begin to date, after Faithfull performed in a play in London?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Keith Richards.
(c) Brian Jones.
(d) Tony Kent.
3. What did the cops take when they arrested Faithfull and the Stones?
4. When did Faithfull get pregnant?
5. What does Faithfull say Jagger channeled into his music?
(a) His demons.
(b) His idealism.
(c) His ennui.
(d) His love.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between herself and the Stones on one hand and the cops on the other?
2. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
3. What did Faithfull say the Rolling Stones were accused of being?
4. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
5. What were Faithfull's feelings about Bob Dylan?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)