|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suicide by Mistaken Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
2. Why does Faithfull say she overdosed on pills?
(a) She wanted to hurt Jagger.
(b) She thought she should be dead.
(c) She didn't know she was overdosing.
(d) She thought she could transcend herself.
3. What does Faithfull say Jagger blamed her for?
(a) Antagonizing the government.
(b) Attracting too much negative attention.
(c) Having drugs around all the time.
(d) Dabbling in revolutionary politics.
4. Whom did Anita Pallenberg begin to date, after Faithfull performed in a play in London?
(a) Keith Richards.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) Brian Jones.
(d) Tony Kent.
5. To whom did Faithfull compare Mick Jagger?
(a) Brian Jones.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Anita Pallenberg.
(d) Keith Richards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
2. How was David Schneiderman involved in setting up the Rolling Stones to be arrested?
3. What movie did Faithfull fly to Sydney to be part of?
4. What does Faithfull say prevented her from dying?
5. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)