|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suicide by Mistaken Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was David Schneiderman involved in setting up the Rolling Stones to be arrested?
(a) He was an undercover agent.
(b) He brought LSD to a party.
(c) He was tailed by the police when he brought drugs to the Rolling Stones' party.
(d) He called the cops on them.
2. What did Andrew Oldham do to cheer Marianne Faithfull up after her overdose?
(a) Issued a greatest hits album of her work.
(b) Took her to Spain.
(c) Got her a role in a new movie.
(d) Published an article on her work.
3. Who was the most dynamic person in the room when Faithfull met Bob Dylan?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Andrew Oldham.
(c) Bobby Neuwirth.
(d) Allen Ginsberg.
4. What does Faithfull say Jagger blamed her for?
(a) Antagonizing the government.
(b) Attracting too much negative attention.
(c) Dabbling in revolutionary politics.
(d) Having drugs around all the time.
5. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
(a) She should fix things up with her husband.
(b) He was in love with her.
(c) They didn't want her back.
(d) She had broken the bond of the group.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
2. What does Faithfull believe led to her arrest?
3. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
4. Whom did Anita Pallenberg begin to date, after Faithfull performed in a play in London?
5. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)