|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suicide by Mistaken Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Redlands?
(a) Marianne Faithfull's house.
(b) A recording exec's house.
(c) Keith Richards's house.
(d) Brian Jones' house.
2. How old was Faithfull when she got pregnant?
3. What does Faithfull say about the acid Jagger took in the 1960s?
(a) It destroyed him.
(b) It weakened him.
(c) It helped him.
(d) It deformed him.
4. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
(a) He couldn't be without her.
(b) He mistook her for someone else.
(c) He began to adore her.
(d) He beat her.
5. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
(a) Moving in.
(b) Doing mushrooms.
(c) Going to Paris.
(d) Having sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the cops take when they arrested Faithfull and the Stones?
2. What ended up happening between Faithfull and Keith Richards?
3. Who does Faithfull compare herself to, in her meeting with Dylan?
4. What did Dylan do when he found out that Faithfull was pregnant?
5. What had the Rolling Stones become by 1967, according to Faithfull?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)