|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suicide by Mistaken Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faithfull say about the acid Jagger took in the 1960s?
(a) It destroyed him.
(b) It weakened him.
(c) It helped him.
(d) It deformed him.
2. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
(a) Doing mushrooms.
(b) Moving in.
(c) Going to Paris.
(d) Having sex.
3. What does Faithfull say prevented her from dying?
(a) Brian Jones' love.
(b) Anita Pallenberg's affection for her.
(c) Things she had not finished in her life.
(d) Quick action by the paramedics.
4. Why does Faithfull say she started dating Mick Jagger?
(a) She wanted to know the things Jagger knew.
(b) She had always loved Jagger.
(c) Keith Richards suggested it.
(d) She was bored with her husband.
5. Who does Faithfull compare herself to, in her meeting with Dylan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull and Allen Ginsberg have in common?
2. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
3. How did Bob Dylan appear to Faithfull before she met him?
4. What did Andrew Oldham do to cheer Marianne Faithfull up after her overdose?
5. What were Jagger's thoughts about getting married?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)