|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suicide by Mistaken Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marianne Faithfull say the Stones were incapable of anarchy?
(a) They were too apathetic.
(b) They were too disorganized.
(c) They relied too much on an organized society.
(d) They were drunk too much of the time.
2. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger when she saw him on tour?
3. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
(a) They didn't want her back.
(b) She had broken the bond of the group.
(c) She should fix things up with her husband.
(d) He was in love with her.
4. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
(a) He beat her.
(b) He mistook her for someone else.
(c) He couldn't be without her.
(d) He began to adore her.
5. Whom did Anita Pallenberg begin to date, after Faithfull performed in a play in London?
(a) Brian Jones.
(b) Tony Kent.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Keith Richards.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was David Schneiderman involved in setting up the Rolling Stones to be arrested?
2. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
3. What effect did acid have on Jagger, according to Faithfull?
4. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
5. What does Faithfull say about the acid Jagger took in the 1960s?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)