|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suicide by Mistaken Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What London play was Faithfull in?
(b) Midsummer Night's Dream.
(c) Three Sisters.
(d) The Seagull.
2. How does Faithfull characterize the relationship between herself and the Stones on one hand and the cops on the other?
(a) As different planets.
(b) As different civilizations.
(c) As oil and water.
(d) As two different races.
3. What caused Marianne Faithfull to forget who she was and where she was?
(d) Jet lag.
4. What ended up happening between Faithfull and Keith Richards?
(a) She left him.
(b) They fell in love.
(c) He brushed her off.
(d) They got arrested.
5. How was David Schneiderman involved in setting up the Rolling Stones to be arrested?
(a) He brought LSD to a party.
(b) He was an undercover agent.
(c) He called the cops on them.
(d) He was tailed by the police when he brought drugs to the Rolling Stones' party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faithfull say about the acid Jagger took in the 1960s?
2. What was Redlands?
3. Why didn't Faithfull and the Stones take their arrest seriously?
4. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
5. What does Faithfull say she felt like after her arrest?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)