|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suicide by Mistaken Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the Rolling Stones become by 1967, according to Faithfull?
(a) Enemies of the state.
2. How did Bob Dylan appear to Faithfull before she met him?
3. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
(a) A beautiful letter begging her to come back.
(b) A divorce.
(d) Photos of their child.
4. What movie did Faithfull fly to Sydney to be part of?
(b) Sister Morphine.
(c) Ned Kelly.
(d) Three Sisters.
5. What does Faithfull say she felt like after her arrest?
(a) A martyr.
(b) A rebel.
(c) An outcast.
(d) A hero.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faithfull say prevented her from dying?
2. What caused Marianne Faithfull to forget who she was and where she was?
3. What were Jagger's thoughts about getting married?
4. What did Faithfull feel about being in society?
5. How does Faithfull characterize her relationship with Jagger when he was first released from prison?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)