|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suicide by Mistaken Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
(a) Fulfill her.
(b) Make her smarter.
(c) Ground her.
(d) Free her.
2. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
(a) She was mesmerized.
(b) She found him daunting.
(c) She was enamored.
(d) She was disgusted.
3. How old was Faithfull when she got pregnant?
4. What were Faithfull's thoughts about getting married?
(a) She didn't want to marry again.
(b) She was still trying to work things out with her husband.
(c) She wanted to marry, but not Jagger.
(d) She wanted to be married as soon as possible.
5. What did Faithfull say the Rolling Stones were accused of being?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faithfull believe led to her arrest?
2. What does Faithfull say prevented her from dying?
3. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger when she saw him on tour?
4. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
5. How did Bob Dylan appear to Faithfull before she met him?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)