|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suicide by Mistaken Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom did Faithfull compare Mick Jagger?
(a) Brian Jones.
(b) Anita Pallenberg.
(c) Keith Richards.
(d) Her husband.
2. What caused Marianne Faithfull to forget who she was and where she was?
(c) Jet lag.
3. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
4. What did Andrew Oldham do to cheer Marianne Faithfull up after her overdose?
(a) Issued a greatest hits album of her work.
(b) Got her a role in a new movie.
(c) Took her to Spain.
(d) Published an article on her work.
5. When did Faithfull get pregnant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faithfull say about the acid Jagger took in the 1960s?
2. What was Redlands?
3. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger when she saw him on tour?
4. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
5. How was David Schneiderman involved in setting up the Rolling Stones to be arrested?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)