|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suicide by Mistaken Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were diplomats beginning to plan for, according to Faithfull?
(a) Charity missions for the Rolling Stones.
(b) A world tour.
(c) Canonization of the Rolling Stones.
(d) The Rolling Stones' downfall.
2. Why does Marianne Faithfull say the Stones were incapable of anarchy?
(a) They relied too much on an organized society.
(b) They were drunk too much of the time.
(c) They were too disorganized.
(d) They were too apathetic.
3. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
(a) He couldn't be without her.
(b) He mistook her for someone else.
(c) He beat her.
(d) He began to adore her.
4. What was Redlands?
(a) Marianne Faithfull's house.
(b) Brian Jones' house.
(c) Keith Richards's house.
(d) A recording exec's house.
5. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
(a) The worst mistake she ever made.
(b) The biggest chance she ever missed.
(c) The best conversation she ever had.
(d) The best night of her life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What London play was Faithfull in?
2. What did Dylan do when he found out that Faithfull was pregnant?
3. What does Faithfull believe led to her arrest?
4. What does Faithfull say Jagger channeled into his music?
5. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)