|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suicide by Mistaken Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
(a) The best night of her life.
(b) The best conversation she ever had.
(c) The worst mistake she ever made.
(d) The biggest chance she ever missed.
2. How does Faithfull characterize her relationship with Jagger when he was first released from prison?
3. What did Andrew Oldham do to cheer Marianne Faithfull up after her overdose?
(a) Got her a role in a new movie.
(b) Issued a greatest hits album of her work.
(c) Published an article on her work.
(d) Took her to Spain.
4. What were Faithfull's feelings about Bob Dylan?
(a) She didn't know who he was.
(b) She was curious about him.
(c) She worshipped him.
(d) She disdained him.
5. To whom did Faithfull compare Mick Jagger?
(a) Anita Pallenberg.
(b) Brian Jones.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Keith Richards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Faithfull fly to meet Jagger while he was touring?
2. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
3. Why didn't Faithfull and the Stones take their arrest seriously?
4. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
5. What does Faithfull believe led to her arrest?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)