|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suicide by Mistaken Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Marianne Faithfull to forget who she was and where she was?
(c) Jet lag.
2. What were diplomats beginning to plan for, according to Faithfull?
(a) A world tour.
(b) The Rolling Stones' downfall.
(c) Canonization of the Rolling Stones.
(d) Charity missions for the Rolling Stones.
3. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
(a) She threw it into the fireplace.
(b) She gave it away.
(c) She threw it out the window.
(d) She spent it.
4. What did Dylan say about his experience with Faithfull?
(a) He remembered feeling sick and out of sorts the night they met.
(b) He thought that they had been together.
(c) He could not believe he had been turned down by a student.
(d) He could not believe that he had sent her away.
5. How did Bob Dylan appear to Faithfull before she met him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What movie did Faithfull fly to Sydney to be part of?
2. What did Faithfull believe her baby would do?
3. What did Dylan do when he found out that Faithfull was pregnant?
4. What did the cops take when they arrested Faithfull and the Stones?
5. When did Faithfull get pregnant?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)