|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suicide by Mistaken Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faithfull say Jagger channeled into his music?
(a) His ennui.
(b) His demons.
(c) His idealism.
(d) His love.
2. What were Faithfull's thoughts about getting married?
(a) She didn't want to marry again.
(b) She was still trying to work things out with her husband.
(c) She wanted to marry, but not Jagger.
(d) She wanted to be married as soon as possible.
3. What London play was Faithfull in?
(b) The Seagull.
(c) Midsummer Night's Dream.
(d) Three Sisters.
4. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
(a) She spent it.
(b) She gave it away.
(c) She threw it out the window.
(d) She threw it into the fireplace.
5. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
(a) She was disgusted.
(b) She was enamored.
(c) She was mesmerized.
(d) She found him daunting.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Faithfull get pregnant?
2. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
3. What does Faithfull believe led to her arrest?
4. Whom did Anita Pallenberg begin to date, after Faithfull performed in a play in London?
5. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)