|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suicide by Mistaken Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What London play was Faithfull in?
(b) Midsummer Night's Dream.
(c) Three Sisters.
(d) The Seagull.
2. What does Faithfull say she felt like after her arrest?
(a) A martyr.
(b) A hero.
(c) A rebel.
(d) An outcast.
3. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
(a) She never returned.
(b) She talked with her husband, but couldn't fix things up.
(c) She entered rehab.
(d) She returned.
4. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
(a) The best conversation she ever had.
(b) The biggest chance she ever missed.
(c) The best night of her life.
(d) The worst mistake she ever made.
5. How did Bob Dylan appear to Faithfull before she met him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocked Faithfull in Jagger's behavior?
2. What did Dylan say about his experience with Faithfull?
3. Why didn't Faithfull and the Stones take their arrest seriously?
4. What did Faithfull say the Rolling Stones were accused of being?
5. What does Faithfull say Jagger channeled into his music?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)