|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suicide by Mistaken Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Anita Pallenberg begin to date, after Faithfull performed in a play in London?
(a) Tony Kent.
(b) Brian Jones.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Keith Richards.
2. Why does Faithfull say she started dating Mick Jagger?
(a) She wanted to know the things Jagger knew.
(b) She was bored with her husband.
(c) She had always loved Jagger.
(d) Keith Richards suggested it.
3. What did Faithfull think of Dylan when she got to be alone with him?
(a) She was mesmerized.
(b) She was disgusted.
(c) She found him daunting.
(d) She was enamored.
4. What did Dylan say about his experience with Faithfull?
(a) He thought that they had been together.
(b) He could not believe he had been turned down by a student.
(c) He remembered feeling sick and out of sorts the night they met.
(d) He could not believe that he had sent her away.
5. What ended up happening between Faithfull and Keith Richards?
(a) He brushed her off.
(b) They fell in love.
(c) They got arrested.
(d) She left him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the Rolling Stones become by 1967, according to Faithfull?
2. What did Andrew Oldham do to cheer Marianne Faithfull up after her overdose?
3. What does Faithfull say about the acid Jagger took in the 1960s?
4. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
5. What did Dylan do when he found out that Faithfull was pregnant?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)