|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suicide by Mistaken Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger when she saw him on tour?
2. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
(a) He was in love with her.
(b) She had broken the bond of the group.
(c) They didn't want her back.
(d) She should fix things up with her husband.
3. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
(a) Moving in.
(b) Having sex.
(c) Doing mushrooms.
(d) Going to Paris.
4. What were diplomats beginning to plan for, according to Faithfull?
(a) Canonization of the Rolling Stones.
(b) A world tour.
(c) Charity missions for the Rolling Stones.
(d) The Rolling Stones' downfall.
5. What does Faithfull say she felt like after her arrest?
(a) A martyr.
(b) An outcast.
(c) A rebel.
(d) A hero.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Andrew Oldham do to cheer Marianne Faithfull up after her overdose?
2. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
3. Why does Marianne Faithfull say the Stones were incapable of anarchy?
4. What does Faithfull believe led to her arrest?
5. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)