|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize Soho society in the early 1970s?
(a) White collar criminals.
(b) High society.
(c) Respectable bourgeois society.
(d) Junkies and winos.
2. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
3. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
(a) She gave it away.
(b) She threw it out the window.
(c) She spent it.
(d) She threw it into the fireplace.
4. What did Paddy Rossmore do when he found out about Faithfull's drug addiction?
(a) Had her arrested.
(b) Locked her out.
(c) Divorced her.
(d) Took her to therapy.
5. What did 'Lucifer Rising' do for Faithfull's image?
(a) Made her look fiendish.
(b) Rehabilitated her.
(c) Established her creative genius.
(d) Bankrupted it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Donald Cammell's method of working with Jagger and his friends?
2. What did Brian Jones keep the Rolling Stones from doing too much in 1967 and 1968?
3. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
4. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
5. What were Faithfull's feelings about James Fox?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)