|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Faithfull say she started dating Mick Jagger?
(a) She wanted to know the things Jagger knew.
(b) She had always loved Jagger.
(c) Keith Richards suggested it.
(d) She was bored with her husband.
2. Who is James Fox?
(a) A musician who played with the Rolling Stones.
(b) An actor Faithfull befriended.
(c) A record company executive.
(d) A producer.
3. What was Mick Jagger always pretending, according to Faithfull?
(a) They were a nuclear family, with Jagger and Faithfull as the parents.
(b) They were revolutionaries
(c) They were always having sex.
(d) They were a corporation, in the business of making art.
4. What happened to Anita Pallenberg after 'Performance', according to Faithfull?
(a) She began to write her own music.
(b) She overdosed and nearly died.
(c) She went crazy.
(d) She moved home to live with her parents.
5. What ended up happening between Faithfull and Keith Richards?
(a) They fell in love.
(b) He brushed her off.
(c) They got arrested.
(d) She left him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
2. Why did Keith Richards avoid the set of 'Performance'?
3. How does Faithfull characterize Soho society in the early 1970s?
4. What relationship started during 'Performance'?
5. What did Mick Jagger decide he wanted to do in the late 60s when he got restless?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)