|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Faithfull say she started dating Mick Jagger?
(a) She had always loved Jagger.
(b) Keith Richards suggested it.
(c) She wanted to know the things Jagger knew.
(d) She was bored with her husband.
2. What happened to Anita Pallenberg after 'Performance', according to Faithfull?
(a) She began to write her own music.
(b) She overdosed and nearly died.
(c) She went crazy.
(d) She moved home to live with her parents.
3. What did Faithfull want to do while Anita Pallenberg, James Fox, and Mick Jagger got involved in 'Performance' together?
(a) Go to Ireland.
(b) Go to Spain.
(c) Go to live with her parents.
(d) Go to America.
4. How does Faithfull characterize Lord Paddy Rossmore?
(a) Bookish and clever.
(b) Loving and domestic.
(c) Aristocratic and patient.
(d) Rich and brash.
5. What was Faithfull's response when Mick Jagger married Bianca Jagger?
(a) She got very drunk.
(b) She attacked him.
(c) She went to his house to yell at him.
(d) She hardly noticed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Keith Richards avoid the set of 'Performance'?
2. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
3. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
4. What did Brian Jones keep the Rolling Stones from doing too much in 1967 and 1968?
5. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger's experience of 'Performance'?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)