|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Paddy Rossmore do when he found out about Faithfull's drug addiction?
(a) Had her arrested.
(b) Took her to therapy.
(c) Locked her out.
(d) Divorced her.
2. Why did Keith Richards avoid the set of 'Performance'?
(a) He had a bad reputation with the filmmakers.
(b) He found it painful.
(c) He was trying to stay off drugs.
(d) He was too busy recording.
3. How did Oliver Musker demonstrate his devotion to Marianne Faithfull?
(a) He wrote songs about her.
(b) He bought her drugs.
(c) He helped her get custody of her child.
(d) He took her to Bexley and visited every day.
4. Why does Faithfull say she started dating Mick Jagger?
(a) She had always loved Jagger.
(b) Keith Richards suggested it.
(c) She wanted to know the things Jagger knew.
(d) She was bored with her husband.
5. What was Mick Jagger always pretending, according to Faithfull?
(a) They were a nuclear family, with Jagger and Faithfull as the parents.
(b) They were always having sex.
(c) They were a corporation, in the business of making art.
(d) They were revolutionaries
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
2. How does Faithfull characterize Soho society in the early 1970s?
3. What did Brian Jones keep the Rolling Stones from doing too much in 1967 and 1968?
4. What did Mick Jagger decide he wanted to do in the late 60s when he got restless?
5. What happened to Anita Pallenberg after 'Performance', according to Faithfull?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)