|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize Soho society in the early 1970s?
(a) Respectable bourgeois society.
(b) White collar criminals.
(c) Junkies and winos.
(d) High society.
2. What did Faithfull want to do while Anita Pallenberg, James Fox, and Mick Jagger got involved in 'Performance' together?
(a) Go to live with her parents.
(b) Go to America.
(c) Go to Ireland.
(d) Go to Spain.
3. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
(a) She returned.
(b) She never returned.
(c) She entered rehab.
(d) She talked with her husband, but couldn't fix things up.
4. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
(a) She threw it out the window.
(b) She spent it.
(c) She threw it into the fireplace.
(d) She gave it away.
5. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did 'Lucifer Rising' do for Faithfull's image?
2. What did Brian Jones keep the Rolling Stones from doing too much in 1967 and 1968?
3. What relationship started during 'Performance'?
4. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
5. What happened to Anita Pallenberg after 'Performance', according to Faithfull?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)