|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Donald Cammell's method of working with Jagger and his friends?
(a) He would set up a vortex of disorienting things.
(b) He would get everyone drunk.
(c) He would follow them in their wandering through London.
(d) He would get everyone high.
2. What did Mick Jagger decide he wanted to do in the late 60s when he got restless?
(a) Run for Parliament.
(b) Move to America.
(c) Start touring.
(d) Start a family.
3. What was Faithfull's response when Mick Jagger married Bianca Jagger?
(a) She got very drunk.
(b) She attacked him.
(c) She hardly noticed.
(d) She went to his house to yell at him.
4. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
(a) She had broken the bond of the group.
(b) He was in love with her.
(c) She should fix things up with her husband.
(d) They didn't want her back.
5. Why did Keith Richards avoid the set of 'Performance'?
(a) He was too busy recording.
(b) He found it painful.
(c) He had a bad reputation with the filmmakers.
(d) He was trying to stay off drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
2. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
3. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
4. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
5. What did Brian Jones keep the Rolling Stones from doing too much in 1967 and 1968?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)