|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Faithfull and Jagger and James Fox and Andee Cohen spend time together?
(a) At the studio.
(b) On the roof of Faithfull's apartment.
(c) On Faithfull's bed.
(d) In Redlands.
2. What was Donald Cammell's method of working with Jagger and his friends?
(a) He would set up a vortex of disorienting things.
(b) He would get everyone high.
(c) He would follow them in their wandering through London.
(d) He would get everyone drunk.
3. What happened to Anita Pallenberg after 'Performance', according to Faithfull?
(a) She began to write her own music.
(b) She overdosed and nearly died.
(c) She moved home to live with her parents.
(d) She went crazy.
4. What ended up happening between Faithfull and Keith Richards?
(a) She left him.
(b) He brushed her off.
(c) They fell in love.
(d) They got arrested.
5. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
(b) A divorce.
(c) A beautiful letter begging her to come back.
(d) Photos of their child.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
2. Who is James Fox?
3. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
4. What did 'Lucifer Rising' do for Faithfull's image?
5. Why did Keith Richards avoid the set of 'Performance'?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)