|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Brian Jones keep the Rolling Stones from doing too much in 1967 and 1968?
(a) Making appearances.
(d) Getting in trouble.
2. What did Paddy Rossmore do when he found out about Faithfull's drug addiction?
(a) Took her to therapy.
(b) Divorced her.
(c) Had her arrested.
(d) Locked her out.
3. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
(a) At one of Roman Polanski's films.
(b) At one of Bob Dylan's concerts.
(c) At one of Woody Allen's films.
(d) At one of Leonard Cohen's concerts.
4. What was Donald Cammell's method of working with Jagger and his friends?
(a) He would get everyone high.
(b) He would get everyone drunk.
(c) He would set up a vortex of disorienting things.
(d) He would follow them in their wandering through London.
5. What happened to Anita Pallenberg after 'Performance', according to Faithfull?
(a) She overdosed and nearly died.
(b) She began to write her own music.
(c) She moved home to live with her parents.
(d) She went crazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
2. What did 'Lucifer Rising' do for Faithfull's image?
3. How did Oliver Musker demonstrate his devotion to Marianne Faithfull?
4. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
5. How does Faithfull characterize Lord Paddy Rossmore?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)