|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull want to do while Anita Pallenberg, James Fox, and Mick Jagger got involved in 'Performance' together?
(a) Go to Spain.
(b) Go to America.
(c) Go to Ireland.
(d) Go to live with her parents.
2. What was Faithfull's response when Mick Jagger married Bianca Jagger?
(a) She hardly noticed.
(b) She got very drunk.
(c) She attacked him.
(d) She went to his house to yell at him.
3. What ended up happening between Faithfull and Keith Richards?
(a) They fell in love.
(b) They got arrested.
(c) He brushed her off.
(d) She left him.
4. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
(a) Photos of their child.
(c) A beautiful letter begging her to come back.
(d) A divorce.
5. What was Mick Jagger always pretending, according to Faithfull?
(a) They were a corporation, in the business of making art.
(b) They were always having sex.
(c) They were revolutionaries
(d) They were a nuclear family, with Jagger and Faithfull as the parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Faithfull's feelings about James Fox?
2. How does Faithfull characterize Soho society in the early 1970s?
3. Why did Keith Richards avoid the set of 'Performance'?
4. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
5. To whom did Faithfull compare Mick Jagger?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)