|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
(a) She talked with her husband, but couldn't fix things up.
(b) She never returned.
(c) She returned.
(d) She entered rehab.
2. What was Faithfull's response when Mick Jagger married Bianca Jagger?
(a) She got very drunk.
(b) She attacked him.
(c) She went to his house to yell at him.
(d) She hardly noticed.
3. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
(a) She threw it into the fireplace.
(b) She threw it out the window.
(c) She spent it.
(d) She gave it away.
4. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
(a) She should fix things up with her husband.
(b) They didn't want her back.
(c) He was in love with her.
(d) She had broken the bond of the group.
5. What was Donald Cammell's method of working with Jagger and his friends?
(a) He would set up a vortex of disorienting things.
(b) He would get everyone high.
(c) He would follow them in their wandering through London.
(d) He would get everyone drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mick Jagger decide he wanted to do in the late 60s when he got restless?
2. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
3. What relationship started during 'Performance'?
4. What did Faithfull want to do while Anita Pallenberg, James Fox, and Mick Jagger got involved in 'Performance' together?
5. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger's experience of 'Performance'?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)