|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Keith Richards avoid the set of 'Performance'?
(a) He was trying to stay off drugs.
(b) He found it painful.
(c) He was too busy recording.
(d) He had a bad reputation with the filmmakers.
2. What did 'Lucifer Rising' do for Faithfull's image?
(a) Rehabilitated her.
(b) Bankrupted it.
(c) Made her look fiendish.
(d) Established her creative genius.
3. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
(a) At one of Leonard Cohen's concerts.
(b) At one of Woody Allen's films.
(c) At one of Roman Polanski's films.
(d) At one of Bob Dylan's concerts.
4. What did Brian Jones keep the Rolling Stones from doing too much in 1967 and 1968?
(b) Getting in trouble.
(d) Making appearances.
5. What did Mick Jagger decide he wanted to do in the late 60s when he got restless?
(a) Move to America.
(b) Run for Parliament.
(c) Start touring.
(d) Start a family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Donald Cammell's method of working with Jagger and his friends?
2. How did Oliver Musker demonstrate his devotion to Marianne Faithfull?
3. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
4. Why does Faithfull say she started dating Mick Jagger?
5. What was Mick Jagger always pretending, according to Faithfull?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)