|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize Lord Paddy Rossmore?
(a) Bookish and clever.
(b) Aristocratic and patient.
(c) Loving and domestic.
(d) Rich and brash.
2. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
(a) She threw it out the window.
(b) She threw it into the fireplace.
(c) She spent it.
(d) She gave it away.
3. What was Donald Cammell's method of working with Jagger and his friends?
(a) He would follow them in their wandering through London.
(b) He would set up a vortex of disorienting things.
(c) He would get everyone high.
(d) He would get everyone drunk.
4. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
5. What was Faithfull's response when Mick Jagger married Bianca Jagger?
(a) She attacked him.
(b) She hardly noticed.
(c) She got very drunk.
(d) She went to his house to yell at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is James Fox?
2. How does Faithfull characterize Soho society in the early 1970s?
3. What did Brian Jones keep the Rolling Stones from doing too much in 1967 and 1968?
4. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
5. What was Mick Jagger always pretending, according to Faithfull?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)