|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did 'Lucifer Rising' do for Faithfull's image?
(a) Rehabilitated her.
(b) Established her creative genius.
(c) Bankrupted it.
(d) Made her look fiendish.
2. What did Faithfull want to do while Anita Pallenberg, James Fox, and Mick Jagger got involved in 'Performance' together?
(a) Go to America.
(b) Go to Ireland.
(c) Go to Spain.
(d) Go to live with her parents.
3. What did Brian Jones keep the Rolling Stones from doing too much in 1967 and 1968?
(b) Making appearances.
(c) Getting in trouble.
4. What was Faithfull's response when Mick Jagger married Bianca Jagger?
(a) She got very drunk.
(b) She went to his house to yell at him.
(c) She hardly noticed.
(d) She attacked him.
5. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
(a) She returned.
(b) She talked with her husband, but couldn't fix things up.
(c) She never returned.
(d) She entered rehab.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mick Jagger always pretending, according to Faithfull?
2. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
3. Why did Keith Richards avoid the set of 'Performance'?
4. What did Paddy Rossmore do when he found out about Faithfull's drug addiction?
5. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)