|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull want to do while Anita Pallenberg, James Fox, and Mick Jagger got involved in 'Performance' together?
(a) Go to live with her parents.
(b) Go to Ireland.
(c) Go to Spain.
(d) Go to America.
2. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
(a) A beautiful letter begging her to come back.
(b) A divorce.
(c) Photos of their child.
3. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
4. What ended up happening between Faithfull and Keith Richards?
(a) They fell in love.
(b) She left him.
(c) He brushed her off.
(d) They got arrested.
5. What was Donald Cammell's method of working with Jagger and his friends?
(a) He would get everyone drunk.
(b) He would get everyone high.
(c) He would set up a vortex of disorienting things.
(d) He would follow them in their wandering through London.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Faithfull and Jagger and James Fox and Andee Cohen spend time together?
2. How does Faithfull characterize Lord Paddy Rossmore?
3. What were Faithfull's feelings about James Fox?
4. To whom did Faithfull compare Mick Jagger?
5. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)