|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
(a) At one of Bob Dylan's concerts.
(b) At one of Roman Polanski's films.
(c) At one of Leonard Cohen's concerts.
(d) At one of Woody Allen's films.
2. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
(a) She returned.
(b) She entered rehab.
(c) She never returned.
(d) She talked with her husband, but couldn't fix things up.
3. What did Faithfull want to do while Anita Pallenberg, James Fox, and Mick Jagger got involved in 'Performance' together?
(a) Go to live with her parents.
(b) Go to Spain.
(c) Go to Ireland.
(d) Go to America.
4. What were Faithfull's feelings about James Fox?
5. How does Faithfull characterize Soho society in the early 1970s?
(a) Junkies and winos.
(b) White collar criminals.
(c) High society.
(d) Respectable bourgeois society.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Donald Cammell's method of working with Jagger and his friends?
2. What relationship started during 'Performance'?
3. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
4. Why did Keith Richards avoid the set of 'Performance'?
5. What did Brian Jones keep the Rolling Stones from doing too much in 1967 and 1968?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)