|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Faithfull and Jagger and James Fox and Andee Cohen spend time together?
(a) On Faithfull's bed.
(b) On the roof of Faithfull's apartment.
(c) In Redlands.
(d) At the studio.
2. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
(a) At one of Leonard Cohen's concerts.
(b) At one of Bob Dylan's concerts.
(c) At one of Roman Polanski's films.
(d) At one of Woody Allen's films.
3. How does Faithfull characterize Lord Paddy Rossmore?
(a) Rich and brash.
(b) Bookish and clever.
(c) Loving and domestic.
(d) Aristocratic and patient.
4. What happened to Anita Pallenberg after 'Performance', according to Faithfull?
(a) She moved home to live with her parents.
(b) She overdosed and nearly died.
(c) She went crazy.
(d) She began to write her own music.
5. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger's experience of 'Performance'?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
2. What drugs does Faithfull describe doing with the Rolling Stones?
3. What did 'Lucifer Rising' do for Faithfull's image?
4. To whom did Faithfull compare Mick Jagger?
5. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)