|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Keith Richards avoid the set of 'Performance'?
(a) He was trying to stay off drugs.
(b) He found it painful.
(c) He had a bad reputation with the filmmakers.
(d) He was too busy recording.
2. What happened to Anita Pallenberg after 'Performance', according to Faithfull?
(a) She began to write her own music.
(b) She went crazy.
(c) She moved home to live with her parents.
(d) She overdosed and nearly died.
3. What was Faithfull's response when Mick Jagger married Bianca Jagger?
(a) She hardly noticed.
(b) She went to his house to yell at him.
(c) She got very drunk.
(d) She attacked him.
4. What relationship started during 'Performance'?
(a) Keith Richards and Anita Pallenberg slept together.
(b) James Fox and Faithfull slept together.
(c) Faithfull and Anita Pallenberg slept together.
(d) Mick Jagger and Anita Pallenberg slept together.
5. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
(b) Photos of their child.
(c) A beautiful letter begging her to come back.
(d) A divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ended up happening between Faithfull and Keith Richards?
2. What did Faithfull want to do while Anita Pallenberg, James Fox, and Mick Jagger got involved in 'Performance' together?
3. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger's experience of 'Performance'?
4. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
5. What did Paddy Rossmore do when he found out about Faithfull's drug addiction?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)