|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize Soho society in the early 1970s?
(a) Respectable bourgeois society.
(b) High society.
(c) White collar criminals.
(d) Junkies and winos.
2. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger's experience of 'Performance'?
3. Where did Faithfull and Jagger and James Fox and Andee Cohen spend time together?
(a) On Faithfull's bed.
(b) In Redlands.
(c) On the roof of Faithfull's apartment.
(d) At the studio.
4. What were Faithfull's feelings about James Fox?
5. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
(a) Having sex.
(b) Going to Paris.
(c) Moving in.
(d) Doing mushrooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
2. What did Mick Jagger decide he wanted to do in the late 60s when he got restless?
3. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
4. Who is James Fox?
5. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)