|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize Lord Paddy Rossmore?
(a) Bookish and clever.
(b) Aristocratic and patient.
(c) Rich and brash.
(d) Loving and domestic.
2. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
(a) The best night of her life.
(b) The worst mistake she ever made.
(c) The best conversation she ever had.
(d) The biggest chance she ever missed.
3. What did Brian Jones keep the Rolling Stones from doing too much in 1967 and 1968?
(a) Getting in trouble.
(b) Making appearances.
4. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
5. Who is James Fox?
(a) A record company executive.
(b) A musician who played with the Rolling Stones.
(c) An actor Faithfull befriended.
(d) A producer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship started during 'Performance'?
2. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger's experience of 'Performance'?
3. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
4. What was Mick Jagger always pretending, according to Faithfull?
5. What were Faithfull's feelings about James Fox?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)