|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom did Faithfull compare Mick Jagger?
(a) Brian Jones.
(b) Keith Richards.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Anita Pallenberg.
2. How does Faithfull characterize Lord Paddy Rossmore?
(a) Aristocratic and patient.
(b) Rich and brash.
(c) Bookish and clever.
(d) Loving and domestic.
3. Where did Faithfull and Jagger and James Fox and Andee Cohen spend time together?
(a) In Redlands.
(b) On Faithfull's bed.
(c) At the studio.
(d) On the roof of Faithfull's apartment.
4. What was Donald Cammell's method of working with Jagger and his friends?
(a) He would get everyone drunk.
(b) He would set up a vortex of disorienting things.
(c) He would get everyone high.
(d) He would follow them in their wandering through London.
5. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
(a) She threw it into the fireplace.
(b) She spent it.
(c) She gave it away.
(d) She threw it out the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Oliver Musker demonstrate his devotion to Marianne Faithfull?
2. What did Brian Jones keep the Rolling Stones from doing too much in 1967 and 1968?
3. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
4. What relationship started during 'Performance'?
5. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)