|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
(a) A divorce.
(b) Photos of their child.
(c) A beautiful letter begging her to come back.
2. What did Brian Jones keep the Rolling Stones from doing too much in 1967 and 1968?
(b) Getting in trouble.
(d) Making appearances.
3. What were Faithfull's feelings about James Fox?
4. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
(a) She should fix things up with her husband.
(b) They didn't want her back.
(c) She had broken the bond of the group.
(d) He was in love with her.
5. Why does Faithfull say she started dating Mick Jagger?
(a) She had always loved Jagger.
(b) She was bored with her husband.
(c) Keith Richards suggested it.
(d) She wanted to know the things Jagger knew.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
2. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
3. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
4. What did 'Lucifer Rising' do for Faithfull's image?
5. To whom did Faithfull compare Mick Jagger?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)