|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
(a) They didn't want her back.
(b) She had broken the bond of the group.
(c) She should fix things up with her husband.
(d) He was in love with her.
2. To whom did Faithfull compare Mick Jagger?
(a) Brian Jones.
(b) Anita Pallenberg.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Keith Richards.
3. How does Faithfull characterize Lord Paddy Rossmore?
(a) Bookish and clever.
(b) Loving and domestic.
(c) Rich and brash.
(d) Aristocratic and patient.
4. Why does Faithfull say she started dating Mick Jagger?
(a) She wanted to know the things Jagger knew.
(b) She was bored with her husband.
(c) She had always loved Jagger.
(d) Keith Richards suggested it.
5. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
(a) She threw it out the window.
(b) She threw it into the fireplace.
(c) She spent it.
(d) She gave it away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Anita Pallenberg after 'Performance', according to Faithfull?
2. Where did Faithfull and Jagger and James Fox and Andee Cohen spend time together?
3. Why did Keith Richards avoid the set of 'Performance'?
4. What did Faithfull end up doing with Keith Richards?
5. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)