|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mick Jagger always pretending, according to Faithfull?
(a) They were always having sex.
(b) They were a nuclear family, with Jagger and Faithfull as the parents.
(c) They were a corporation, in the business of making art.
(d) They were revolutionaries
2. What did Faithfull want to do while Anita Pallenberg, James Fox, and Mick Jagger got involved in 'Performance' together?
(a) Go to live with her parents.
(b) Go to Ireland.
(c) Go to America.
(d) Go to Spain.
3. How does Faithfull characterize Soho society in the early 1970s?
(a) White collar criminals.
(b) High society.
(c) Respectable bourgeois society.
(d) Junkies and winos.
4. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
(a) He was in love with her.
(b) They didn't want her back.
(c) She should fix things up with her husband.
(d) She had broken the bond of the group.
5. Why does Faithfull say she started dating Mick Jagger?
(a) She had always loved Jagger.
(b) Keith Richards suggested it.
(c) She was bored with her husband.
(d) She wanted to know the things Jagger knew.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Oliver Musker demonstrate his devotion to Marianne Faithfull?
2. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
3. Where did Faithfull first talk with Mick Jagger?
4. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
5. What did Brian Jones keep the Rolling Stones from doing too much in 1967 and 1968?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)