|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Keith Richards avoid the set of 'Performance'?
(a) He had a bad reputation with the filmmakers.
(b) He was trying to stay off drugs.
(c) He found it painful.
(d) He was too busy recording.
2. What did Faithfull do with the object she got from her husband?
(a) She spent it.
(b) She gave it away.
(c) She threw it out the window.
(d) She threw it into the fireplace.
3. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
(a) They didn't want her back.
(b) She had broken the bond of the group.
(c) He was in love with her.
(d) She should fix things up with her husband.
4. What did Faithfull receive from her husband?
(a) A beautiful letter begging her to come back.
(c) Photos of their child.
(d) A divorce.
5. What did Brian Jones keep the Rolling Stones from doing too much in 1967 and 1968?
(a) Making appearances.
(d) Getting in trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Faithfull characterize Soho society in the early 1970s?
2. How does Faithfull characterize Mick Jagger during their first real conversation?
3. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger's experience of 'Performance'?
4. What was Donald Cammell's method of working with Jagger and his friends?
5. To whom did Faithfull compare Mick Jagger?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)