One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Faithfull characterize Jagger's experience of 'Performance'?
2. How does Faithfull describe the night she spent with Keith Richards?
(a) The best conversation she ever had.
(b) The biggest chance she ever missed.
(c) The worst mistake she ever made.
(d) The best night of her life.
3. What ended up happening between Faithfull and Keith Richards?
(a) They got arrested.
(b) She left him.
(c) They fell in love.
(d) He brushed her off.
4. Who is James Fox?
(a) An actor Faithfull befriended.
(b) A producer.
(c) A record company executive.
(d) A musician who played with the Rolling Stones.
5. What was Mick Jagger always pretending, according to Faithfull?
(a) They were revolutionaries
(b) They were a nuclear family, with Jagger and Faithfull as the parents.
(c) They were always having sex.
(d) They were a corporation, in the business of making art.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Oliver Musker demonstrate his devotion to Marianne Faithfull?
2. What did Keith Richards tell Marianne Faithfull when she left the Rolling Stones to go home?
3. What did Faithfull want to do while Anita Pallenberg, James Fox, and Mick Jagger got involved in 'Performance' together?
4. Where did Faithfull and Jagger and James Fox and Andee Cohen spend time together?
5. What did Faithfull do when Keith Richards told her this when she left?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)