|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Stephen about something Frank asks him?
(a) That Frank wants Stephen's opinion.
(b) That Frank seems indifferent about Shay's death.
(c) That Frank is still sorrowful about Rosie.
(d) That Frank seems indifferent about Kevin's death.
2. What is present in the hole where Rosie was buried?
(b) A hammer.
(c) A knife.
(d) The other half of the note.
3. What does the caller tell Frank?
(a) Mr. Daly tried to kill Kevin.
(b) Shay is dead.
(c) Kevin is dead.
(d) Mr. Daly tried to kill Shay.
4. Who is Stephen Moran?
(a) A man who witnessed Shay's fall out of the window.
(b) An officer assigned to trail Frank since he is a murder suspect.
(c) An officer assigned to fill in for Frank.
(d) An officer assigned to Scorcher.
5. How does Frank think his father's thinking is skewed?
(a) By his father's prejudice against Prostestants.
(b) By his father's alcoholism.
(c) By his father's prejudice against Catholics.
(d) By his dad's anger at himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Scorcher furious with Frank?
2. What question does Frank ask that infuriates Imelda?
3. Why did Mr. Daly think Rosie would be happy with what he told her?
4. Who is Cooper?
5. Who in his family does Frank talk to before leaving?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has Nora reacted to the news of Rosie's body being found?
2. Why is Frank's mother upset at Scorcher?
3. What does Nora say about her feelings about Rosie?
4. What does Frank request at his office?
5. Why has Jackie again frantically called Frank?
6. How does Frank have to change his perception about Rosie?
7. What information does Stephen have for Frank?
8. What does Frank say when he returns to Olivia's house?
9. What do Jackie and Frank talk about when they meet at the park?
10. What does Scorcher say about Kevin's death and how does Frank argue the point and infuriate Scorcher?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)