|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the caller tell Frank?
(a) Mr. Daly tried to kill Kevin.
(b) Shay is dead.
(c) Kevin is dead.
(d) Mr. Daly tried to kill Shay.
2. How does Frank propose making up for the lost time from the weekend?
(a) Taking a short vacation to France.
(b) Spending the whole day with Holly.
(c) Going to the museums in London when he goes to get the forensic equipment.
(d) Going to the beach.
3. Why doesn't Nora's husband understand why Nora cannot stop crying?
(a) Because Nora didn't even cry when their child was killed.
(b) Because Nora had accepted Rosie's disappearance years ago.
(c) Because Rosie has been gone so long he does not understand why Nora would still be emotional about it.
(d) Because he has never seen Nora crying.
4. With whom did Frank's father sometimes sleep?
(a) No one but his wife.
(b) Theresa Daly.
(d) Imelda's mother.
5. Why is Frank standing by the back door of the Daly house?
(a) Trying to catch Mr. Daly alone to talk to him.
(b) Trying to overhear any conversations in the house.
(c) Waiting to break into the house and find some information the police need.
(d) Trying to catch Nora alone to talk to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Frank's father fight at the wake?
2. Who in his family does Frank talk to before leaving?
3. About what does Holly ask Frank?
4. What does Frank tell Holly that is still uncertain?
5. Who falls out of the building where Rosie's body is found?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nora say about her feelings about Rosie?
2. Which one of Rosie's old friends does Frank locate and how does she react to him initially?
3. What does Frank's mother tell him about Mr. Mackey and Theresa Daly?
4. What does Frank recall about what Rosie told him the night they decide to leave?
5. What information does Stephen have for Frank?
6. What do Jackie and Frank talk about when they meet at the park?
7. Why is Frank's mother upset at Scorcher?
8. What does Frank request at his office?
9. How has Nora reacted to the news of Rosie's body being found?
10. Why has Jackie again frantically called Frank?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)