|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About whom does Olivia ask Frank?
2. What does Stephen say Kennedy's theory is about Rosie's death?
(a) That Mr. Daly kills her in a fit of rage.
(b) That Kevin kills her in a fit of jealousy.
(c) That Frank killed Rosie.
(d) That an assailant unknown to her kills her randomly.
3. What do the police immediately decide about Kevin?
(a) That Kevin pushed Shay out of the window.
(b) That Shay pushed Kevin out of the window.
(c) That Kevin committed suicide.
(d) That Kevin knew Shay was going to kill himself.
4. Where is the other half of Rosie's note found?
(a) It is never found.
(b) Under the basement steps of number 22.
(c) In Kevin's pocket.
(d) In Shay's room.
5. Where does Imelda leave Rosie's suitcase?
(a) Just where it was found years later.
(b) In some bushes outside Rosie's house.
(c) In some bushes outside Imelda's house.
(d) In a locker in the train depot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls and texts Frank several times during his time with Holly?
2. What does Frank tell Holly that is still uncertain?
3. With whom does Frank's father fight at the wake?
4. What is rotted in the hole?
5. About what does Frank think his mother would have teased Holly?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Frank and Holly's conversation about Holly visiting Frank's family.
2. What does Frank request at his office?
3. What does Frank recall about what Rosie told him the night they decide to leave?
4. How has Nora reacted to the news of Rosie's body being found?
5. Why is Frank's mother upset at Scorcher?
6. What does Frank learn from the coroner about Rosie's death?
7. What does Frank ask Stephen that surprises the man?
8. What does Nora say about her feelings about Rosie?
9. What does Frank think Scorcher is trying to do by ruling Kevin's death an accident and how does Mrs. Mackey react?
10. Why has Jackie again frantically called Frank?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)