|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Holly start crying when Frank goes over to Olivia's house?
(a) Because Frank is moving from Dublin.
(b) Because Frank is not taking Holly anywhere that weekend.
(c) Because of Shay's death.
(d) Because of Kevin's death.
2. What does Frank's mother have spread out on the table?
(a) All Shay's baby pictures.
(b) All Kevin's baby pictures.
(c) All her silver to be polished.
(d) All the articles about Rosie's death.
3. Why does Frank apologize to Holly?
(a) For not believing her about Dermot.
(b) For having to take her home before the end of the weekend.
(c) For yelling at her.
(d) For smacking her.
4. Who do Frank and Holly meet at the park?
5. What does Frank find surprising about what Holly says about his family?
(a) Kevin was mean to her.
(b) Shay was mean to her.
(c) She loved his father.
(d) She had fun with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank learn about Rosie's assailant?
2. What does Frank's father say when Frank gets to his father's house?
3. Who is at the building where Rosie was found when Frank goes over there?
4. What does Frank think Rosie's reaction was to hearing her father's description of the Mackey family?
5. Who falls out of the building where Rosie's body is found?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frank recall about what Rosie told him the night they decide to leave?
2. What information does Stephen have for Frank?
3. What does Scorcher say about Kevin's death and how does Frank argue the point and infuriate Scorcher?
4. What does Frank say to Holly about Kevin's death?
5. What does Frank learn from the coroner about Rosie's death?
6. How does Frank set things up to be able to follow the police investigation into Rosie and Kevin's deaths?
7. Which one of Rosie's old friends does Frank locate and how does she react to him initially?
8. What does Kennedy tell Frank that infuriates Frank?
9. What does Nora say about her feelings about Rosie?
10. Why has Jackie again frantically called Frank?
This section contains 974 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)