|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two people's deaths do Frank and Stephen compare?
(a) Kevin compared to Rosie.
(b) Shay compared to Mr. Daly.
(c) Kevin compared to Mr. Daly.
(d) Shay compared to Rosie.
2. How does Imelda act towards Frank initially?
(d) Very warm.
3. What does Frank's mother say about Theresa Daly and Frank's dad?
(a) That Theresa and Frank had an affair for years.
(b) That the two were stranded over night when they were both single.
(c) That Theresa wanted to marry Frank's dad, but settled for Mr. Daly.
(d) That Theresa hated Frank's dad.
4. Why does Holly start crying when Frank goes over to Olivia's house?
(a) Because Frank is moving from Dublin.
(b) Because of Shay's death.
(c) Because Frank is not taking Holly anywhere that weekend.
(d) Because of Kevin's death.
5. What does the caller tell Frank?
(a) Mr. Daly tried to kill Kevin.
(b) Shay is dead.
(c) Kevin is dead.
(d) Mr. Daly tried to kill Shay.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Frank think his mother would have teased Holly?
2. What does Frank do when Scorcher is leaning out of the window?
3. Who calls Frank when he gets home?
4. How long does it take Frank to decide to go with Rosie?
5. How does Frank think his father's thinking is skewed?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)