|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Frank ask that infuriates Imelda?
(a) If Imelda had seen Rosie the night she was murdered.
(b) If Rosie had asked Imelda to walk her to the house.
(c) If Imelda tried to dissuade Rosie from leaving.
(d) If Imelda told anyone else that Rosie was leaving.
2. What does Frank request at work?
(a) Reassignment to another city.
(b) Several month's leave of absence.
(c) A few days off.
(d) Assignment to investigate Kevin's death.
3. What does Kennedy tell Frank when Kennedy arrives at Imelda's place?
(a) He is ruling Mr. Daly's death as an accident.
(b) He is ruling Kevin's death as an accident.
(c) He is getting a court order to keep Frank off the case.
(d) He is ruling Shay's death as an accident.
4. What does Frank's mother have spread out on the table?
(a) All Shay's baby pictures.
(b) All Kevin's baby pictures.
(c) All her silver to be polished.
(d) All the articles about Rosie's death.
5. What does Frank's mother say about Holly?
(a) She is a disturbed little girl.
(b) She needs a fulltime mother and father.
(c) She is a wonderful child.
(d) She's the first grandchild with the Mackey name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Imelda leave Rosie's suitcase?
2. What pain has Frank been dealing with for years?
3. Who calls and texts Frank several times during his time with Holly?
4. Who is at the building where Rosie was found when Frank goes over there?
5. Why is Scorcher furious with Frank?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frank's mother tell him about Mr. Mackey and Theresa Daly?
2. What does Frank ask Stephen that surprises the man?
3. Describe Frank and Holly's conversation about Holly visiting Frank's family.
4. How does Frank have to change his perception about Rosie?
5. Why has Jackie again frantically called Frank?
6. What does Frank learn from Imelda about Rosie on the night of Rosie's death?
7. What information does Stephen have for Frank?
8. What does Scorcher say about Kevin's death and how does Frank argue the point and infuriate Scorcher?
9. What does Frank recall about what Rosie told him the night they decide to leave?
10. What does Frank say to Holly about Kevin's death?
This section contains 1,014 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)