|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Frank think his mother would have teased Holly?
(a) Holly's hair color.
(b) Holly's being a picky eater.
(c) Holly's accent and clothing.
(d) Holly's teeth.
2. Who do Frank and Holly meet at the park?
3. What explanation does Frank give Holly for his behavior?
(a) His father was ill.
(b) His brother was arrested and he had to intervene.
(c) A childhood friend was dead.
(d) His cousin needed him.
4. What does Frank's mother say about Holly?
(a) She is a wonderful child.
(b) She needs a fulltime mother and father.
(c) She's the first grandchild with the Mackey name.
(d) She is a disturbed little girl.
5. What does Frank try to deal with as he naps in his car?
(a) His change of perception regarding Rosie.
(b) His brother Kevin's drug addiction.
(c) The possibility of someone he knows having killed Rosie.
(d) His father's increasing irrational behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Frank's mother furious?
2. What does Frank want to prove to Scorcher?
3. What does Frank do about the calls and text messages he receives?
4. Who is Stephen Moran?
5. How does Frank propose making up for the lost time from the weekend?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)