|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank ask Imelda about Rosie?
(a) If Rosie had any other boyfriends other than Frank.
(b) If Rosie seemed scared about running away.
(c) If Imelda helped Rosie prepare to run away.
(d) If Imelda accompanied Rosie the night Rosie died.
2. What does Frank realize they need to do in the current homicide investigation?
(a) Find out who Mr. Daly talked to over the weekend.
(b) Find out who Shay talked to over the weekend.
(c) Find out who Imelda talked to over the weekend.
(d) Find out who Kevin talked to over the weekend.
3. What does Frank want to prove to Scorcher?
(a) That Rosie could have been pushed out of the window without leaving signs of a struggle.
(b) That Shay could have been pushed out of the window without leaving signs of a struggle.
(c) That Kevin could have been pushed out of the window without leaving signs of a struggle.
(d) That Mr. Daly could have been pushed out of the window without leaving signs of a struggle.
4. What does Frank do when Scorcher is leaning out of the window?
(a) Tells him to notice the scratch marks on the sill.
(b) Pushes him.
(c) Pulls him back into the house.
5. What explanation does Frank give Holly for his behavior?
(a) His brother was arrested and he had to intervene.
(b) His father was ill.
(c) His cousin needed him.
(d) A childhood friend was dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Mr. Daly associate with the Mackey family?
2. What does Frank tell Holly that is still uncertain?
3. Who do Frank and Holly meet at the park?
4. What is present in the hole where Rosie was buried?
5. How do Nora and Frank part?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has Jackie again frantically called Frank?
2. What does Kennedy tell Frank that infuriates Frank?
3. What does Frank say when he returns to Olivia's house?
4. What does Frank request at his office?
5. How does Frank have to change his perception about Rosie?
6. What does Frank recall about what Rosie told him the night they decide to leave?
7. What does Scorcher say about Kevin's death and how does Frank argue the point and infuriate Scorcher?
8. What does Stephen say about the comparison between Rosie's and Kevin's deaths?
9. What does Nora say about her feelings about Rosie?
10. Describe Frank and Holly's conversation about Holly visiting Frank's family.
This section contains 942 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)