|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Olivia suggest Frank do before Holly leaves for school?
(a) Make Holly change her clothes into something more presentable.
(b) Have breakfast with them.
(c) Fix Holly's bed.
(d) Talk with her.
2. About what does Holly ask Frank?
(a) Frank's new girlfriend.
(b) Go back to the zoo.
(c) Shay's death.
(d) Kevin's death.
3. What does Frank learn about Rosie?
(a) She has a knife wound near her heart area.
(b) She has a bullet wound in the head.
(c) Her skull was cracked.
(d) Her neck is broken.
4. What does Frank realize they need to do in the current homicide investigation?
(a) Find out who Mr. Daly talked to over the weekend.
(b) Find out who Kevin talked to over the weekend.
(c) Find out who Shay talked to over the weekend.
(d) Find out who Imelda talked to over the weekend.
5. Who calls and texts Frank several times during his time with Holly?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank do when Scorcher is leaning out of the window?
2. Why does Holly start crying when Frank goes over to Olivia's house?
3. Who is Stephen Moran?
4. What does Stephen say Kennedy's theory is about Rosie's death?
5. What does Frank say Holly was wrong to do?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)