|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Frank standing by the back door of the Daly house?
(a) Trying to catch Nora alone to talk to her.
(b) Trying to overhear any conversations in the house.
(c) Trying to catch Mr. Daly alone to talk to him.
(d) Waiting to break into the house and find some information the police need.
2. What is present in the hole where Rosie was buried?
(a) The other half of the note.
(b) A knife.
(d) A hammer.
3. Who in his family does Frank talk to before leaving?
(c) His father.
(d) No one.
4. What is Frank's reaction to Stephen's ideas about the case Stephen is investigating?
(a) That Stephen is not able to make intuitive leaps.
(b) That Stephen is way off base as far as the cause of Rosie's death.
(c) That Stephen is way off base as far as the cause of Shay's death.
(d) That Stephen is using good logic and thought processes.
5. What does Frank think Rosie's reaction was to hearing her father's description of the Mackey family?
(a) She did not ever believe it.
(b) She thought it was funny but not true.
(c) She eventually believed it.
(d) She thought it was terrible for her father to say such a thing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank learn about Rosie?
2. Why did Mr. Daly think Rosie would be happy with what he told her?
3. How does Frank propose making up for the lost time from the weekend?
4. What does Rosie say her father said the night Rosie plans to run off with Frank?
5. Who does Frank, at this point, think is Rosie's murderer?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)