Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kennedy tell Frank when Kennedy arrives at Imelda's place?
(a) He is ruling Kevin's death as an accident.
(b) He is ruling Shay's death as an accident.
(c) He is ruling Mr. Daly's death as an accident.
(d) He is getting a court order to keep Frank off the case.
2. What does Stephen say about whose fingerprints are on the note in Kevin's pocket.
(a) That only Kevin's fingerprints are on the note.
(b) That only Rosie's fingerprints are on the note.
(c) That there are so many fingerprints, there's no way to get a positive id.
(d) That there are no fingerprints on the note.
3. What do Frank and Holly do at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Go skating.
(b) Go to the zoo.
(c) Go to the movies.
(d) Go to an ice cream parlor.
4. What do the police immediately decide about Kevin?
(a) That Kevin committed suicide.
(b) That Shay pushed Kevin out of the window.
(c) That Kevin pushed Shay out of the window.
(d) That Kevin knew Shay was going to kill himself.
5. What question does Frank ask that infuriates Imelda?
(a) If Imelda tried to dissuade Rosie from leaving.
(b) If Imelda had seen Rosie the night she was murdered.
(c) If Rosie had asked Imelda to walk her to the house.
(d) If Imelda told anyone else that Rosie was leaving.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank want to prove to Scorcher?
2. What does Frank tell Holly that is still uncertain?
3. Why does Holly start crying when Frank goes over to Olivia's house?
4. Who is at the building where Rosie was found when Frank goes over there?
5. Where does Imelda leave Rosie's suitcase?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)