|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Frank's mother furious?
(a) Because Scorcher is saying Kevin's death is a homocide.
(b) Because Scorcher is saying Kevin's death is an accident.
(c) Because Scorcher thinks Shay's death is an accident.
(d) Because Scorcher has already closed the investigation into Mr. Daly's death.
2. Why does Rosie want to leave so suddenly?
(a) She knows Frank is running out of patience waiting for her to make up her mind.
(b) She knows she would take the job if it were offered.
(c) She is being abused by her father.
(d) She is pregnant.
3. What is Nora's theory about why Mr. Daly and Mr. Mackey have so much animosity between them?
(a) Because Mr. Daly cheated Mr. Mackey out of a job.
(b) Over a woman.
(c) Because Mr. Mackey cheated Mr. Daly out of a job.
(d) Because Mr. Daly once called the police on Shay.
4. What does Frank find surprising about what Holly says about his family?
(a) Shay was mean to her.
(b) She had fun with them.
(c) Kevin was mean to her.
(d) She loved his father.
5. What does Frank's mother have spread out on the table?
(a) All the articles about Rosie's death.
(b) All her silver to be polished.
(c) All Kevin's baby pictures.
(d) All Shay's baby pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank learn about Rosie?
2. What does Stephen say Kennedy's theory is about Rosie's death?
3. What does Kennedy tell Frank when Kennedy arrives at Imelda's place?
4. What does Frank realize they need to do in the current homicide investigation?
5. What does Frank say about Imelda when he meets her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frank say to Holly about Kevin's death?
2. What does Frank learn from Imelda about Rosie on the night of Rosie's death?
3. Why is Frank's mother upset at Scorcher?
4. What does Frank's mother tell him about Mr. Mackey and Theresa Daly?
5. How has Nora reacted to the news of Rosie's body being found?
6. What does Frank say when he returns to Olivia's house?
7. How do people react to Frank at Kevin's wake and what is Jackie's theory about their reactions?
8. What happens to Kevin?
9. What does Nora say about her feelings about Rosie?
10. What does Frank think Scorcher is trying to do by ruling Kevin's death an accident and how does Mrs. Mackey react?
This section contains 930 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)