|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephen say Kennedy's theory is about Rosie's death?
(a) That Kevin kills her in a fit of jealousy.
(b) That an assailant unknown to her kills her randomly.
(c) That Mr. Daly kills her in a fit of rage.
(d) That Frank killed Rosie.
2. About what does Holly ask Frank?
(a) Kevin's death.
(b) Go back to the zoo.
(c) Frank's new girlfriend.
(d) Shay's death.
3. What does Olivia suggest Frank do before Holly leaves for school?
(a) Talk with her.
(b) Make Holly change her clothes into something more presentable.
(c) Fix Holly's bed.
(d) Have breakfast with them.
4. What does Frank's father say when Frank gets to his father's house?
(a) That Frank's arrival killed Kevin.
(b) That Frank's arrival killed Shay.
(c) That Shay's death was inevitable.
(d) That Frank is to never come around again.
5. What does the caller tell Frank?
(a) Mr. Daly tried to kill Shay.
(b) Shay is dead.
(c) Mr. Daly tried to kill Kevin.
(d) Kevin is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank find surprising about what Holly says about his family?
2. How do Nora and Frank part?
3. Who falls out of the building where Rosie's body is found?
4. Why is Frank standing by the back door of the Daly house?
5. What question does Frank ask that infuriates Imelda?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has Nora reacted to the news of Rosie's body being found?
2. What happens to Kevin?
3. How does Frank set things up to be able to follow the police investigation into Rosie and Kevin's deaths?
4. What do Jackie and Frank talk about when they meet at the park?
5. Why is Frank's mother upset at Scorcher?
6. What does Frank say when he returns to Olivia's house?
7. How do people react to Frank at Kevin's wake and what is Jackie's theory about their reactions?
8. What does Frank learn from the coroner about Rosie's death?
9. What does Frank ask Stephen that surprises the man?
10. What does Frank request at his office?
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)