|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kennedy tell Frank when Kennedy arrives at Imelda's place?
(a) He is getting a court order to keep Frank off the case.
(b) He is ruling Mr. Daly's death as an accident.
(c) He is ruling Shay's death as an accident.
(d) He is ruling Kevin's death as an accident.
2. What is Frank's reaction to Stephen's ideas about the case Stephen is investigating?
(a) That Stephen is way off base as far as the cause of Rosie's death.
(b) That Stephen is way off base as far as the cause of Shay's death.
(c) That Stephen is not able to make intuitive leaps.
(d) That Stephen is using good logic and thought processes.
3. Who calls Frank when he gets home?
4. What animal does Mr. Daly associate with the Mackey family?
5. How does Imelda act towards Frank initially?
(d) Very warm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at the building where Rosie was found when Frank goes over there?
2. What does Frank's mother say about Holly?
3. Why is Frank's mother furious?
4. How long does it take Frank to decide to go with Rosie?
5. Why does Rosie want to leave so suddenly?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Frank have to change his perception about Rosie?
2. Why is Frank's mother upset at Scorcher?
3. How does Frank set things up to be able to follow the police investigation into Rosie and Kevin's deaths?
4. Which one of Rosie's old friends does Frank locate and how does she react to him initially?
5. What does Frank say when he returns to Olivia's house?
6. What does Frank request at his office?
7. What happens to Kevin?
8. What does Scorcher say about Kevin's death and how does Frank argue the point and infuriate Scorcher?
9. What information does Stephen have for Frank?
10. What does Frank learn from the coroner about Rosie's death?
This section contains 873 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)