|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank think Rosie's reaction was to hearing her father's description of the Mackey family?
(a) She thought it was terrible for her father to say such a thing.
(b) She did not ever believe it.
(c) She eventually believed it.
(d) She thought it was funny but not true.
2. Why is Frank standing by the back door of the Daly house?
(a) Trying to catch Nora alone to talk to her.
(b) Trying to catch Mr. Daly alone to talk to him.
(c) Trying to overhear any conversations in the house.
(d) Waiting to break into the house and find some information the police need.
3. How does the Daly family impact Frank's father?
(a) The family smears his reputation.
(b) The family objects to his getting a job at the cement plant.
(c) The family objects to his getting a job at the Guinness plant.
(d) The family reports him to the police for underage sex with Theresa.
4. What does Frank's mother say about Holly?
(a) She is a disturbed little girl.
(b) She is a wonderful child.
(c) She's the first grandchild with the Mackey name.
(d) She needs a fulltime mother and father.
5. What does Frank request at work?
(a) A few days off.
(b) Assignment to investigate Kevin's death.
(c) Reassignment to another city.
(d) Several month's leave of absence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank learn about Rosie?
2. What explanation does Frank give Holly for his behavior?
3. About what does Holly ask Frank?
4. What does Stephen say about whose fingerprints are on the note in Kevin's pocket.
5. What does Stephen say Kennedy's theory is about Rosie's death?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)