|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Imelda act towards Frank initially?
(a) Very warm.
2. Who is at the building where Rosie was found when Frank goes over there?
(a) Mr. Daly.
(d) A cop Frank does not know.
3. What does Frank do when Scorcher is leaning out of the window?
(a) Pulls him back into the house.
(b) Tells him to notice the scratch marks on the sill.
(c) Pushes him.
4. What does Olivia suggest Frank do before Holly leaves for school?
(a) Talk with her.
(b) Have breakfast with them.
(c) Make Holly change her clothes into something more presentable.
(d) Fix Holly's bed.
5. What does Stephen say Kennedy's theory is about Rosie's death?
(a) That Kevin kills her in a fit of jealousy.
(b) That Mr. Daly kills her in a fit of rage.
(c) That an assailant unknown to her kills her randomly.
(d) That Frank killed Rosie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Daly family impact Frank's father?
2. Who does Frank, at this point, think is Rosie's murderer?
3. What does Frank do about the calls and text messages he receives?
4. Why did Mr. Daly think Rosie would be happy with what he told her?
5. How do Nora and Frank part?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Frank set things up to be able to follow the police investigation into Rosie and Kevin's deaths?
2. Why has Jackie again frantically called Frank?
3. What does Frank request at his office?
4. What does Kennedy tell Frank that infuriates Frank?
5. Which one of Rosie's old friends does Frank locate and how does she react to him initially?
6. How does Frank have to change his perception about Rosie?
7. What does Scorcher say about Kevin's death and how does Frank argue the point and infuriate Scorcher?
8. What does Frank learn from the coroner about Rosie's death?
9. What does Frank think Scorcher is trying to do by ruling Kevin's death an accident and how does Mrs. Mackey react?
10. Why is Frank's mother upset at Scorcher?
This section contains 952 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)