|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mr. Daly think Rosie would be happy with what he told her?
(a) He thought she'd be happy he could finally retire.
(b) Mr. Daly did not think Rosie would be happy.
(c) He thought she'd be glad that Frank was willing to wait until he could support her.
(d) He thought she'd be happy to have a job.
2. What does Frank say he will do for Stephen?
(a) Take over his position so Stephen can go on vacation.
(b) Put in a good word to Scorcher for the man.
(c) Take over his position so Stephen can get married.
(d) Help Stephen make a step toward permanency in the undercover unit.
3. About what does Frank think his mother would have teased Holly?
(a) Holly's hair color.
(b) Holly's teeth.
(c) Holly's accent and clothing.
(d) Holly's being a picky eater.
4. Who is Cooper?
(a) Rosie's older brother.
(b) The forensics mortician.
(c) Frank's first cousin and best friend.
(d) A boyhood friend of Frank's.
5. Who in his family does Frank talk to before leaving?
(a) His father.
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Frank, at this point, think is Rosie's murderer?
2. Where does Imelda leave Rosie's suitcase?
3. What do the police immediately decide about Kevin?
4. Why does Rosie want to leave so suddenly?
5. What does Frank think Rosie's reaction was to hearing her father's description of the Mackey family?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Jackie and Frank talk about when they meet at the park?
2. Describe Frank and Holly's conversation about Holly visiting Frank's family.
3. Why is Frank's mother upset at Scorcher?
4. How do people react to Frank at Kevin's wake and what is Jackie's theory about their reactions?
5. What does Stephen say about the comparison between Rosie's and Kevin's deaths?
6. What does Kennedy tell Frank that infuriates Frank?
7. What does Frank's mother tell him about Mr. Mackey and Theresa Daly?
8. What does Scorcher say about Kevin's death and how does Frank argue the point and infuriate Scorcher?
9. How has Nora reacted to the news of Rosie's body being found?
10. What information does Stephen have for Frank?
This section contains 979 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)