|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is at the building where Rosie was found when Frank goes over there?
(a) A cop Frank does not know.
(b) Mr. Daly.
2. What question does Frank ask that infuriates Imelda?
(a) If Rosie had asked Imelda to walk her to the house.
(b) If Imelda tried to dissuade Rosie from leaving.
(c) If Imelda had seen Rosie the night she was murdered.
(d) If Imelda told anyone else that Rosie was leaving.
3. What does Frank realize they need to do in the current homicide investigation?
(a) Find out who Mr. Daly talked to over the weekend.
(b) Find out who Shay talked to over the weekend.
(c) Find out who Imelda talked to over the weekend.
(d) Find out who Kevin talked to over the weekend.
4. What does Frank do when Scorcher is leaning out of the window?
(a) Pushes him.
(c) Pulls him back into the house.
(d) Tells him to notice the scratch marks on the sill.
5. Which two people's deaths do Frank and Stephen compare?
(a) Kevin compared to Rosie.
(b) Kevin compared to Mr. Daly.
(c) Shay compared to Mr. Daly.
(d) Shay compared to Rosie.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does the conversation turn at the park?
2. What is present in the hole where Rosie was buried?
3. Why does Frank apologize to Holly?
4. Where is the other half of Rosie's note found?
5. What does Frank learn about Rosie's assailant?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frank say to Holly about Kevin's death?
2. Why is Frank's mother upset at Scorcher?
3. Why has Jackie again frantically called Frank?
4. What does Frank say when he returns to Olivia's house?
5. What does Kennedy tell Frank that infuriates Frank?
6. How has Nora reacted to the news of Rosie's body being found?
7. What does Frank's mother tell him about Mr. Mackey and Theresa Daly?
8. Describe Frank and Holly's conversation about Holly visiting Frank's family.
9. What does Frank think Scorcher is trying to do by ruling Kevin's death an accident and how does Mrs. Mackey react?
10. What information does Stephen have for Frank?
This section contains 943 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)