|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Frank go in Chapter 9?
(a) To confession.
(b) To London to pick up some special forensic equipment.
(c) To meet with Rosie's best friends.
(d) To Olivia's house.
2. What does Frank do about the calls and text messages he receives?
(a) Ignores them.
(b) Talks at length several times on the phone.
(c) Text back once and says to stop bothering him.
(d) Answers them but says he is busy.
3. With whom did Frank's father sometimes sleep?
(b) Imelda's mother.
(c) Theresa Daly.
(d) No one but his wife.
4. What question does Frank ask that infuriates Imelda?
(a) If Imelda told anyone else that Rosie was leaving.
(b) If Imelda tried to dissuade Rosie from leaving.
(c) If Imelda had seen Rosie the night she was murdered.
(d) If Rosie had asked Imelda to walk her to the house.
5. Why doesn't Nora's husband understand why Nora cannot stop crying?
(a) Because Nora had accepted Rosie's disappearance years ago.
(b) Because Rosie has been gone so long he does not understand why Nora would still be emotional about it.
(c) Because he has never seen Nora crying.
(d) Because Nora didn't even cry when their child was killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kennedy tell Frank when Kennedy arrives at Imelda's place?
2. About whom does Olivia ask Frank?
3. About what does Holly ask Frank?
4. Who texts Frank about meeting with him?
5. How does Imelda act towards Frank initially?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has Nora reacted to the news of Rosie's body being found?
2. What does Frank recall about what Rosie told him the night they decide to leave?
3. What does Frank's mother tell him about Mr. Mackey and Theresa Daly?
4. What does Frank say to Holly about Kevin's death?
5. How does Frank have to change his perception about Rosie?
6. What does Stephen say about the comparison between Rosie's and Kevin's deaths?
7. Describe Frank and Holly's conversation about Holly visiting Frank's family.
8. What does Kennedy tell Frank that infuriates Frank?
9. What does Frank learn from the coroner about Rosie's death?
10. How does Frank set things up to be able to follow the police investigation into Rosie and Kevin's deaths?
This section contains 1,010 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)