|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pain has Frank been dealing with for years?
(a) The pain of his father's alcoholism.
(b) The pain of his younger sister's death.
(c) The pain of Rosie leaving without him.
(d) The pain of seeing his family descend into criminal activity to survive.
2. What does Frank want to prove to Scorcher?
(a) That Rosie could have been pushed out of the window without leaving signs of a struggle.
(b) That Kevin could have been pushed out of the window without leaving signs of a struggle.
(c) That Shay could have been pushed out of the window without leaving signs of a struggle.
(d) That Mr. Daly could have been pushed out of the window without leaving signs of a struggle.
3. What does Frank say about Imelda when he meets her?
(a) She does not look any older than when they were in high school.
(b) She is still as obnoxious as ever.
(c) She has not aged well.
(d) She has softened considerably.
4. What does Frank have trouble doing concerning his talking to Holly?
(a) Hiding information.
(b) Keeping his temper.
(c) Lying to her.
(d) Not criticizing Olivia.
5. What does Frank realize they need to do in the current homicide investigation?
(a) Find out who Imelda talked to over the weekend.
(b) Find out who Shay talked to over the weekend.
(c) Find out who Kevin talked to over the weekend.
(d) Find out who Mr. Daly talked to over the weekend.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Frank's father fight at the wake?
2. What question does Frank ask that infuriates Imelda?
3. What does Frank do about the calls and text messages he receives?
4. What animal does Mr. Daly associate with the Mackey family?
5. What does Frank learn about Rosie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frank's mother tell him about Mr. Mackey and Theresa Daly?
2. What does Frank learn from the coroner about Rosie's death?
3. Why has Jackie again frantically called Frank?
4. What does Frank learn from Imelda about Rosie on the night of Rosie's death?
5. Why is Frank's mother upset at Scorcher?
6. What does Frank think Scorcher is trying to do by ruling Kevin's death an accident and how does Mrs. Mackey react?
7. How does Frank set things up to be able to follow the police investigation into Rosie and Kevin's deaths?
8. What does Scorcher say about Kevin's death and how does Frank argue the point and infuriate Scorcher?
9. What does Frank ask Stephen that surprises the man?
10. What happens to Kevin?
This section contains 1,026 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)