|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About whom does Olivia ask Frank?
2. How does the Daly family impact Frank's father?
(a) The family objects to his getting a job at the cement plant.
(b) The family objects to his getting a job at the Guinness plant.
(c) The family smears his reputation.
(d) The family reports him to the police for underage sex with Theresa.
3. What does Frank do about the calls and text messages he receives?
(a) Text back once and says to stop bothering him.
(b) Talks at length several times on the phone.
(c) Answers them but says he is busy.
(d) Ignores them.
4. With whom did Frank's father sometimes sleep?
(a) Theresa Daly.
(b) Imelda's mother.
(c) No one but his wife.
5. What does Frank have trouble doing concerning his talking to Holly?
(a) Lying to her.
(b) Keeping his temper.
(c) Not criticizing Olivia.
(d) Hiding information.
Short Answer Questions
1. What explanation does Frank give Holly for his behavior?
2. Why is Scorcher furious with Frank?
3. What does Frank learn about Rosie?
4. Why doesn't Nora's husband understand why Nora cannot stop crying?
5. Where does Imelda leave Rosie's suitcase?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frank ask Stephen that surprises the man?
2. How does Frank have to change his perception about Rosie?
3. What does Frank say to Holly about Kevin's death?
4. Why has Jackie again frantically called Frank?
5. What does Frank request at his office?
6. What happens to Kevin?
7. What does Frank learn from the coroner about Rosie's death?
8. What does Scorcher say about Kevin's death and how does Frank argue the point and infuriate Scorcher?
9. What does Frank think Scorcher is trying to do by ruling Kevin's death an accident and how does Mrs. Mackey react?
10. What does Frank say when he returns to Olivia's house?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)