|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mr. Daly think Rosie would be happy with what he told her?
(a) He thought she'd be happy to have a job.
(b) He thought she'd be happy he could finally retire.
(c) He thought she'd be glad that Frank was willing to wait until he could support her.
(d) Mr. Daly did not think Rosie would be happy.
2. What does Frank say Holly was wrong to do?
(a) Keep the secret about visiting Frank's family.
(b) Hitting another girl at school.
(c) Wearing clothes that were too shabby.
(d) Telling her mother she will not do her homework.
3. How long does it take Frank to decide to go with Rosie?
(a) A couple days.
(b) Several weeks.
(c) Almost a year.
(d) A few minutes.
4. About what does Frank think his mother would have teased Holly?
(a) Holly's teeth.
(b) Holly's hair color.
(c) Holly's accent and clothing.
(d) Holly's being a picky eater.
5. What does Kennedy tell Frank when Kennedy arrives at Imelda's place?
(a) He is getting a court order to keep Frank off the case.
(b) He is ruling Mr. Daly's death as an accident.
(c) He is ruling Kevin's death as an accident.
(d) He is ruling Shay's death as an accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank apologize to Holly?
2. What animal does Mr. Daly associate with the Mackey family?
3. How does Frank propose making up for the lost time from the weekend?
4. What does Frank try to deal with as he naps in his car?
5. What does Frank want to prove to Scorcher?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Kevin?
2. What does Frank think Scorcher is trying to do by ruling Kevin's death an accident and how does Mrs. Mackey react?
3. What does Kennedy tell Frank that infuriates Frank?
4. What does Frank say when he returns to Olivia's house?
5. What does Frank say to Holly about Kevin's death?
6. How has Nora reacted to the news of Rosie's body being found?
7. Which one of Rosie's old friends does Frank locate and how does she react to him initially?
8. What does Stephen say about the comparison between Rosie's and Kevin's deaths?
9. What does Frank request at his office?
10. What does Frank learn from the coroner about Rosie's death?
This section contains 943 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)