|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Imelda act towards Frank initially?
(b) Very warm.
2. What does Frank do about the calls and text messages he receives?
(a) Talks at length several times on the phone.
(b) Ignores them.
(c) Text back once and says to stop bothering him.
(d) Answers them but says he is busy.
3. Why does Holly start crying when Frank goes over to Olivia's house?
(a) Because Frank is moving from Dublin.
(b) Because of Shay's death.
(c) Because of Kevin's death.
(d) Because Frank is not taking Holly anywhere that weekend.
4. How does Frank propose making up for the lost time from the weekend?
(a) Spending the whole day with Holly.
(b) Going to the beach.
(c) Taking a short vacation to France.
(d) Going to the museums in London when he goes to get the forensic equipment.
5. What does Frank tell Holly that is still uncertain?
(a) If she will be allowed to attend the funeral.
(b) Whether Kevin's death is a homocide or suicide.
(c) Whether Shay's death is a homocide or suicide.
(d) Whether Mr. Daly's death is a homocide or suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Stephen about something Frank asks him?
2. Who calls and texts Frank several times during his time with Holly?
3. To what does the conversation turn at the park?
4. What does Frank learn about Rosie?
5. With whom does Frank's father fight at the wake?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frank recall about what Rosie told him the night they decide to leave?
2. What does Frank request at his office?
3. What does Stephen say about the comparison between Rosie's and Kevin's deaths?
4. Describe Frank and Holly's conversation about Holly visiting Frank's family.
5. What does Frank learn from Imelda about Rosie on the night of Rosie's death?
6. How does Frank set things up to be able to follow the police investigation into Rosie and Kevin's deaths?
7. What does Scorcher say about Kevin's death and how does Frank argue the point and infuriate Scorcher?
8. How does Frank have to change his perception about Rosie?
9. How has Nora reacted to the news of Rosie's body being found?
10. What does Kennedy tell Frank that infuriates Frank?
This section contains 1,001 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)