|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the fight between that the siblings recall?
(a) Rosie and Frank.
(b) Mr. Mackey and Mr. Daly.
(c) There was no fight.
(d) Shay and Rosie.
2. Who does Frank plan to talk with the next morning?
(a) The coroner.
(b) The forensic examiner.
(c) The police chief.
(d) The Dalys.
3. To what does Frank think back as he is talking about Rosie?
(a) The last time they were together.
(b) The last dance he and Rosie attended.
(c) Who else knew Rosie.
(d) Who might want to harm Rosie.
4. About what does Frank talk with his siblings during the evening after Rosie's body is found?
(a) Their father's disability.
(b) The past.
(c) His will.
(d) Rosie's love for Frank.
5. Why does Frank start searching the neighborhood?
(a) To find out if anyone remembers seeing Rosie.
(b) He is looking for Rosie's body.
(c) To see if anyone else is missing from the same time.
(d) To learn if Rosie told anyone else her plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rosie Daley?
2. What does Frank ask if anyone has done concerning the suitcase?
3. Why is Olivia angry with what Frank tells her on the phone?
4. What is Squidface?
5. What had Frank believed when he found a partial note from Rosie many years earlier?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Jackie and Frank talk about when they meet at the park?
2. What does Holly say to her father about Dermot?
3. What does Frank request at his office?
4. What is the outcome of the short vignette?
5. What thoughts go through Frank's mind about Rosie's suitcase?
6. What do the Daly's say when Frank asks if they ever heard from Rosie?
7. What does Frank say to Holly about Kevin's death?
8. What did Frank do for years after becoming a cop concerning Rosie?
9. What happens to Kevin?
10. What does the Technical Bureau find in the basement at number 16?
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)