|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Frank and Kevin talk about that brings up the mention of a dog?
(a) That there were no dogs to bark and give Rose away to her parents.
(b) Routes Rosie might have taken to the abandoned house.
(c) That maybe Rosie was killed by wild dogs that had been terrorizing the area.
(d) That Kevin heard the neighborhood's basset hound howling that night.
2. What does Frank ask if anyone has done concerning the suitcase?
(a) Called Rosie's parents.
(b) Called the police.
(c) Asked the demolition crew about the bomb.
(d) Touched the suitcase.
3. To what does Olivia agree?
(a) That Holly can go visit her maternal grandmother.
(b) That Holly needs to go to a doctor right away.
(c) That Holly can spend the night with her best friend.
(d) That Frank can bring Holly back home.
4. Who is Jackie?
(a) Olivia's sister.
(b) Frank's sister.
(c) Holly's best friend.
(d) Frank's boss.
5. What do the police urge Mr. Daly to do?
(a) To go get his wife and return.
(b) To come into the house and identify his daughter.
(c) To leave the scene.
(d) To wait outside until they bring the skeleton out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Frank search for information about Rosie once he becomes a cop?
2. What is one thing Frank did right after leaving home?
3. What does Kevin say about Shay?
4. Why does Frank think Rosie may have refused to meet up with him many years ago?
5. What is Squidface?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Frank convince Kevin to go with him and what do they find?
2. What does the reader learn about Frank in the opening to Chapter 1?
3. What does Frank ask about the suitcase when he walks in his house and what does the family say?
4. Who joins Frank at the pub after Scorcher leaves?
5. Why does Frank have to take Holly back to her mom's and what is Olivia's response?
6. What does Frank discuss with Kevin and what is Kevin's input?
7. What is the outcome of the short vignette?
8. What thoughts go through Frank's mind about Rosie's suitcase?
9. What do Frank and Scorcher talk about when they go to a local pub?
10. What does Frank say about his family in regard to Rosie leaving him?
This section contains 1,011 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)