|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank realize is true if Rosie was murdered?
(a) He is to blame for Rosie's death.
(b) He is a prime suspect.
(c) Shay is a prime suspect.
(d) Kevin is a prime suspect.
2. Why does Frank start searching the neighborhood?
(a) To find out if anyone remembers seeing Rosie.
(b) To see if anyone else is missing from the same time.
(c) He is looking for Rosie's body.
(d) To learn if Rosie told anyone else her plans.
3. To what does Olivia agree?
(a) That Holly needs to go to a doctor right away.
(b) That Holly can spend the night with her best friend.
(c) That Holly can go visit her maternal grandmother.
(d) That Frank can bring Holly back home.
4. What does Frank find in the basement of the abandoned house?
(a) Some brown hair tufts.
(b) A loose slab of cement.
(c) Several dead rats.
(d) A belt.
5. What do the police urge Mr. Daly to do?
(a) To go get his wife and return.
(b) To wait outside until they bring the skeleton out.
(c) To leave the scene.
(d) To come into the house and identify his daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Olivia?
2. Where does Kevin go with Frank?
3. What is one thing Frank did right after leaving home?
4. To what does Frank think back as he is talking about Rosie?
5. What is Frank Mackey doing in the Prologue?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who has left a frantic message on Frank's phone and what is the message?
2. What does Frank's family speculate about the suitcase, and how does Shay sum up the speculation?
3. What does Shay say about his job and his future plans?
4. Who else arrives on the scene, and why do none of the cops acknowledge Frank?
5. What do Frank and Scorcher talk about when they go to a local pub?
6. What scene is portrayed in the Prologue?
7. What does Holly say to her father about Dermot?
8. Why does Frank have to take Holly back to her mom's and what is Olivia's response?
9. What does Frank think about when asked why he became a cop?
10. What does Frank say about his family in regard to Rosie leaving him?
This section contains 1,027 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)