|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jackie?
(a) Frank's boss.
(b) Holly's best friend.
(c) Frank's sister.
(d) Olivia's sister.
2. What does Frank find inside the abandoned house?
(a) A body.
(b) A note.
(c) A few rats.
3. What does Frank dismiss the idea of the back garden of the abandoned home as a burial place?
(a) It is mostly concrete.
(b) It has so many trees, it would be hard to dig.
(c) The abandoned house has no back yard.
(d) It is too visible.
4. Who shows up in the pub a couple hours after Mick leaves Frank there?
(c) Mr. Daly.
(d) No one.
5. What does Frank learn about Imelda and Mandy?
(a) That they married twin brothers.
(b) That they both moved to the United States.
(c) That they were both killed in accidents only a few days apart.
(d) Where they are now living.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Frank plan to talk with the next morning?
2. What does Mandy not believe about Mr. Daly?
3. To what does Frank think back as he is talking about Rosie?
4. How much time has passed when Chapter 1 opens?
5. What does Jackie want Frank to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Frank have to take Holly back to her mom's and what is Olivia's response?
2. What thoughts go through Frank's mind about Rosie's suitcase?
3. What is the outcome of the short vignette?
4. What does Frank's family speculate about the suitcase, and how does Shay sum up the speculation?
5. What does the reader learn about Frank in the opening to Chapter 1?
6. What do Frank and Scorcher talk about when they go to a local pub?
7. What does Shay say about his job and his future plans?
8. What does Frank say about his family in regard to Rosie leaving him?
9. Who has left a frantic message on Frank's phone and what is the message?
10. Where does Frank convince Kevin to go with him and what do they find?
This section contains 984 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)