|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Frank call about what he finds in the abandoned house?
(a) Technical Bureau.
(b) Some exterminators.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The Daly's.
2. What is one thing found inside the suitcase?
(a) A plane ticket.
(b) A letter to Rosie from Frank.
(c) A letter to Shay from Rosie.
(d) Rosie's birth certificate.
3. What does Frank dismiss the idea of the back garden of the abandoned home as a burial place?
(a) It is too visible.
(b) The abandoned house has no back yard.
(c) It has so many trees, it would be hard to dig.
(d) It is mostly concrete.
4. What is Frank Mackey doing in the Prologue?
(a) Waiting for his girlfriend.
(b) Making breakfast.
(c) Fighting with another guy.
5. Why did Frank search for information about Rosie?
(a) He was just curious as to what happened to her.
(b) He wanted an explanation from her.
(c) He wanted to make her feel bad.
(d) He was worried about her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jackie believe about Rosie?
2. About what does Frank talk with his siblings during the evening after Rosie's body is found?
3. To what does Frank think back as he is talking about Rosie?
4. Who is Jackie?
5. What is Frank's position in the Dublin Police Department?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the outcome of the short vignette?
2. What do Frank and Jackie discuss concerning the Mackey family?
3. How does Shay explain his frustrations about not being able to leave home?
4. Why was Frank's mother going to come down to the pub?
5. What happens to Kevin?
6. What does Frank learn from the coroner about Rosie's death?
7. What secret does Shay ask Holly to promise to keep?
8. Who has left a frantic message on Frank's phone and what is the message?
9. What does Frank ask Stephen that surprises the man?
10. About what does Frank confront Jackie when the two go out to smoke?
This section contains 1,032 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)