|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Frank search for information about Rosie?
(a) He wanted to make her feel bad.
(b) He was just curious as to what happened to her.
(c) He wanted an explanation from her.
(d) He was worried about her.
2. What does Mr. Daly want to do?
(a) Forget the whole situation.
(b) Contact the police.
(c) Do whatever Mrs. Daly wants.
(d) Have Shay arrested.
3. What does Kevin say about Shay?
(a) That Shay is capable of murder.
(b) That Shay is probably the one who killed Rosie.
(c) That Shay was very upset after Frank left.
(d) That Shay has done the best for the family that he knew how.
4. Where did Frank search for information about Rosie once he becomes a cop?
(a) In bars around Dublin.
(b) In wedding sections.
(c) In police files.
(d) In the obituaries.
5. What does Frank realize is true if Rosie was murdered?
(a) Shay is a prime suspect.
(b) He is to blame for Rosie's death.
(c) He is a prime suspect.
(d) Kevin is a prime suspect.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mick Kennedy's nickname?
2. What does Frank learn about Imelda and Mandy?
3. Who is Dermot?
4. Where do Mick and Frank talk?
5. To what does Frank think back as he is talking about Rosie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frank's family speculate about the suitcase, and how does Shay sum up the speculation?
2. What does Frank think about when asked why he became a cop?
3. What do Frank and Scorcher talk about when they go to a local pub?
4. What is the outcome of the short vignette?
5. Why does Frank start searching the neighborhood?
6. Who has left a frantic message on Frank's phone and what is the message?
7. What does Frank say about his family in regard to Rosie leaving him?
8. What do the Daly's say when Frank asks if they ever heard from Rosie?
9. Why was Frank's mother going to come down to the pub?
10. Who else arrives on the scene, and why do none of the cops acknowledge Frank?
This section contains 983 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)