|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Holly call Dermot?
(a) Uncle Dermot.
(b) Dumb Dermot.
(c) She does not know Dermot.
2. What is Shay planning to buy?
(a) The bicycle shop where he's worked for years.
(b) A newspaper kiosk.
(c) A donut shop.
(d) The garage where he's worked for years.
3. What does Frank learn about Imelda and Mandy?
(a) Where they are now living.
(b) That they both moved to the United States.
(c) That they married twin brothers.
(d) That they were both killed in accidents only a few days apart.
4. Why does Frank start searching the neighborhood?
(a) He is looking for Rosie's body.
(b) To see if anyone else is missing from the same time.
(c) To find out if anyone remembers seeing Rosie.
(d) To learn if Rosie told anyone else her plans.
5. What is Frank Mackey doing in the Prologue?
(b) Fighting with another guy.
(c) Making breakfast.
(d) Waiting for his girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Frank's position in the Dublin Police Department?
2. What does Frank ask if anyone has done concerning the suitcase?
3. What do Frank's siblings do while he is at the pub?
4. For what is Frank thankful concerning his siblings?
5. Where is Rosie's suitcase found?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Technical Bureau find in the basement at number 16?
2. Who does Frank visit and what does he learn?
3. What does Frank discuss with Kevin and what is Kevin's input?
4. What does Holly say to her father about Dermot?
5. Why was Frank's mother going to come down to the pub?
6. What do the Daly's say when Frank asks if they ever heard from Rosie?
7. What does Frank say about his family in regard to Rosie leaving him?
8. Who joins Frank at the pub after Scorcher leaves?
9. What did Frank do for years after becoming a cop concerning Rosie?
10. What does the reader learn about Frank in the opening to Chapter 1?
This section contains 853 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)