|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mick Kennedy's nickname?
(b) He has no nickname.
2. Who is Jackie?
(a) Frank's boss.
(b) Olivia's sister.
(c) Frank's sister.
(d) Holly's best friend.
3. To what does Frank think back as he is talking about Rosie?
(a) Who else knew Rosie.
(b) The last dance he and Rosie attended.
(c) Who might want to harm Rosie.
(d) The last time they were together.
4. Why is there not going to be anyone to help with Frank's father?
(a) Shay is moving out.
(b) Shay had a terrible fight with his father.
(c) All the siblings are moving out.
(d) Shay will bet there to help with their father.
5. What does Frank learn about Imelda and Mandy?
(a) Where they are now living.
(b) That they married twin brothers.
(c) That they were both killed in accidents only a few days apart.
(d) That they both moved to the United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Olivia?
2. What does Frank find in the basement of the abandoned house?
3. What does the neighborhood try to do in the abandoned house soon after Frank left?
4. What does Kevin say about Shay?
5. What might Rosie be having a difficult time doing in the Prologue?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frank discuss with Kevin and what is Kevin's input?
2. What does Frank ask about the suitcase when he walks in his house and what does the family say?
3. What does Holly say to her father about Dermot?
4. What does the Technical Bureau find in the basement at number 16?
5. What thoughts go through Frank's mind about Rosie's suitcase?
6. Who else arrives on the scene, and why do none of the cops acknowledge Frank?
7. What does Frank say about his family in regard to Rosie leaving him?
8. Why does Frank start searching the neighborhood?
9. Why was Frank's mother going to come down to the pub?
10. What do Frank and Scorcher talk about when they go to a local pub?
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)