|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Rosie Daley?
(a) Frank's sister.
(b) A girl who gets on the bus near where Frank is fighting.
(c) Frank's girlfriend.
(d) The girl Frank is fighting another guy over.
2. What is Mick Kennedy's nickname?
(a) He has no nickname.
3. Why does Frank start searching the neighborhood?
(a) He is looking for Rosie's body.
(b) To see if anyone else is missing from the same time.
(c) To learn if Rosie told anyone else her plans.
(d) To find out if anyone remembers seeing Rosie.
4. Why does Frank think Rosie may have refused to meet up with him many years ago?
(a) Because her mother needed her.
(b) Because of his odd family.
(c) Because of not wanting to defy her father.
(d) Because Frank is unemployed at the time.
5. What does Frank want to do in the Prologue?
(a) Become a photographer.
(b) Run away with his girlfriend.
(c) Hitchhike around Europe.
(d) Find his runaway brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't anyone in the police department on the scene at the abandoned house acknowledge Frank?
2. What does Jackie believe about Rosie?
3. What does Frank find in the basement of the abandoned house?
4. What does Frank realize is true if Rosie was murdered?
5. What is one thing Frank did right after leaving home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Which one of Rosie's old friends does Frank locate and how does she react to him initially?
2. What thoughts go through Frank's mind about Rosie's suitcase?
3. Of what situation does Frank remind Shay, and how does Shay explain his actions?
4. Where does Frank convince Kevin to go with him and what do they find?
5. Why has Jackie again frantically called Frank?
6. What information does Stephen have for Frank?
7. What does Shay say about his job and his future plans?
8. What does Frank say to Holly about Kevin's death?
9. What does the reader learn about Frank in the opening to Chapter 1?
10. What does Frank request at his office?
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)