|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jackie want Frank to do?
(a) Bring Holly for a visit.
(b) Get his dad into a nursing home.
(c) Come home.
(d) Talk to their mother.
2. What does Frank tell Mick?
(a) That he thinks his cousin killed Rosie.
(b) That he thinks Rosie's former boyfriend killed her.
(c) Everything he can remember about Rosie.
(d) That he want to work on the case with Mick.
3. What does Frank find in the basement of the abandoned house?
(a) Several dead rats.
(b) A belt.
(c) A loose slab of cement.
(d) Some brown hair tufts.
4. Who is Jackie?
(a) Frank's sister.
(b) Frank's boss.
(c) Olivia's sister.
(d) Holly's best friend.
5. Why doesn't anyone in the police department on the scene at the abandoned house acknowledge Frank?
(a) Because they think Frank is a murder suspect.
(b) Because Frank is undercover.
(c) Beause no one in the department likes Frank.
(d) They do not know Frank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What might Rosie be having a difficult time doing in the Prologue?
2. What does Frank realize is true if Rosie was murdered?
3. Who is Dermot?
4. What does the neighborhood try to do in the abandoned house soon after Frank left?
5. What does Frank wonder about Rosie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Technical Bureau find in the basement at number 16?
2. Who has left a frantic message on Frank's phone and what is the message?
3. What does Frank say about his family in regard to Rosie leaving him?
4. Who does Frank visit and what does he learn?
5. What does Holly say to her father about Dermot?
6. Why does Frank have to take Holly back to her mom's and what is Olivia's response?
7. What scene is portrayed in the Prologue?
8. Why does Frank start searching the neighborhood?
9. Who else arrives on the scene, and why do none of the cops acknowledge Frank?
10. Why was Frank's mother going to come down to the pub?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)