|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank think Rosie may have refused to meet up with him many years ago?
(a) Because of his odd family.
(b) Because Frank is unemployed at the time.
(c) Because of not wanting to defy her father.
(d) Because her mother needed her.
2. Why doesn't anyone in the police department on the scene at the abandoned house acknowledge Frank?
(a) Beause no one in the department likes Frank.
(b) Because they think Frank is a murder suspect.
(c) Because Frank is undercover.
(d) They do not know Frank.
3. Where is Rosie's suitcase found?
(a) Behind the fireplace in number 16.
(b) Up the chimney in number 212.
(c) In the attic of number 33.
(d) In a subway locker.
4. What is one thing found inside the suitcase?
(a) A letter to Shay from Rosie.
(b) A letter to Rosie from Frank.
(c) Rosie's birth certificate.
(d) A plane ticket.
5. What is in the hole in the basement?
(a) Several gold bars.
(b) A dead dog.
(c) A bag of money.
(d) A skeleton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Carmel once do in the past when Jackie and Kevin were ill?
2. What does Mandy say she suspected?
3. What does Mr. Daly want to do?
4. Why does Frank park far away from his family home?
5. Who does Frank call about what he finds in the abandoned house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Frank convince Kevin to go with him and what do they find?
2. Who joins Frank at the pub after Scorcher leaves?
3. What do Jackie and Frank talk about when they meet at the park?
4. What does Frank ask Stephen that surprises the man?
5. What do the Daly's say when Frank asks if they ever heard from Rosie?
6. What does Shay say about his talk with Rosie and subsequent action?
7. What secret does Shay ask Holly to promise to keep?
8. What does Frank say when he returns to Olivia's house?
9. How has Nora reacted to the news of Rosie's body being found?
10. What does Shay say about Kevin and his death?
This section contains 977 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)