|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frank's position in the Dublin Police Department?
(a) The chief.
(b) A lieutenant in the detective division.
(c) An undercover officer.
(d) A records clerk.
2. What does Carmel ask Frank?
(a) If he would like to go out for a drink.
(b) If he ever married.
(c) If he is planning to stay around.
(d) If he has any children.
3. What is Squidface?
(a) A new toy Holly wants.
(b) A stuffed animal Holly's brother is always fighting Holly over.
(c) A new movie Holly wants to see.
(d) The name Holly has given her mother's boyfriend.
4. To what does Frank think back as he is talking about Rosie?
(a) The last time they were together.
(b) Who else knew Rosie.
(c) The last dance he and Rosie attended.
(d) Who might want to harm Rosie.
5. What does Frank find in the basement of the abandoned house?
(a) Several dead rats.
(b) A loose slab of cement.
(c) Some brown hair tufts.
(d) A belt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank learn about Imelda and Mandy?
2. Where did Frank search for information about Rosie once he becomes a cop?
3. What is Mandy's status in the present time when Frank goes to visit her?
4. What does Kevin say was in the house for a while after Frank left?
5. Where is Rosie's suitcase found?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Frank have to change his perception about Rosie?
2. What does Frank say when he returns to Olivia's house?
3. What does Shay say about his job and his future plans?
4. What does Frank say about his family in regard to Rosie leaving him?
5. What does Carmel ask Frank and what is his answer?
6. Who has left a frantic message on Frank's phone and what is the message?
7. Who else arrives on the scene, and why do none of the cops acknowledge Frank?
8. How does Frank set things up to be able to follow the police investigation into Rosie and Kevin's deaths?
9. How has Nora reacted to the news of Rosie's body being found?
10. Why was Frank's mother going to come down to the pub?
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)