|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jackie?
(a) Olivia's sister.
(b) Frank's boss.
(c) Holly's best friend.
(d) Frank's sister.
2. When did Frank learn to turn on a gas meter?
(a) When he graduated from high school.
(b) He still does not know how to turn on a meter.
(c) When he was very young.
(d) When he finished police training.
3. What does Frank realize is true if Rosie was murdered?
(a) Kevin is a prime suspect.
(b) He is a prime suspect.
(c) He is to blame for Rosie's death.
(d) Shay is a prime suspect.
4. Where is Rosie's suitcase found?
(a) In a subway locker.
(b) Up the chimney in number 212.
(c) In the attic of number 33.
(d) Behind the fireplace in number 16.
5. Why did Frank search for information about Rosie?
(a) He was just curious as to what happened to her.
(b) He wanted an explanation from her.
(c) He was worried about her.
(d) He wanted to make her feel bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank tell Mick?
2. Why doesn't anyone in the police department on the scene at the abandoned house acknowledge Frank?
3. What is Mandy's status in the present time when Frank goes to visit her?
4. Why is Olivia angry with what Frank tells her on the phone?
5. What does Frank learn about Imelda and Mandy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What thoughts go through Frank's mind about Rosie's suitcase?
2. What does Shay say about his job and his future plans?
3. What is the outcome of the short vignette?
4. What did Frank do for years after becoming a cop concerning Rosie?
5. What do the Daly's say when Frank asks if they ever heard from Rosie?
6. What does Holly say to her father about Dermot?
7. What scene is portrayed in the Prologue?
8. What does the Technical Bureau find in the basement at number 16?
9. What does Frank ask about the suitcase when he walks in his house and what does the family say?
10. Who has left a frantic message on Frank's phone and what is the message?
This section contains 978 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)