|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one theory Frank has about Rosie?
(a) That Rosie was killed by some drug dealers.
(b) That she decided Frank came from a family that was too crazy to marry him.
(c) That she may have decided to leave but not with Frank.
(d) That she was interested in someone else.
2. What tickets are in Rosie's suitcase?
3. What does Kevin say about Shay?
(a) That Shay is capable of murder.
(b) That Shay is probably the one who killed Rosie.
(c) That Shay was very upset after Frank left.
(d) That Shay has done the best for the family that he knew how.
4. What does Frank ask if anyone has done concerning the suitcase?
(a) Touched the suitcase.
(b) Called Rosie's parents.
(c) Called the police.
(d) Asked the demolition crew about the bomb.
5. What does Mr. Daly want to do?
(a) Forget the whole situation.
(b) Have Shay arrested.
(c) Contact the police.
(d) Do whatever Mrs. Daly wants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Frank believed when he found a partial note from Rosie many years earlier?
2. What does Frank find inside the abandoned house?
3. What might Rosie be having a difficult time doing in the Prologue?
4. What does Mandy not believe about Mr. Daly?
5. What is one thing Frank did right after leaving home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Frank do for years after becoming a cop concerning Rosie?
2. Why does Frank have to take Holly back to her mom's and what is Olivia's response?
3. What do Frank and Scorcher talk about when they go to a local pub?
4. Why does Frank start searching the neighborhood?
5. What does Shay say about his job and his future plans?
6. What do the Daly's say when Frank asks if they ever heard from Rosie?
7. What does Frank's family speculate about the suitcase, and how does Shay sum up the speculation?
8. What does Holly say to her father about Dermot?
9. What does Frank say about his family in regard to Rosie leaving him?
10. Who does Frank visit and what does he learn?
This section contains 983 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)