|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank want to do in the Prologue?
(a) Run away with his girlfriend.
(b) Find his runaway brother.
(c) Become a photographer.
(d) Hitchhike around Europe.
2. Why doesn't anyone in the police department on the scene at the abandoned house acknowledge Frank?
(a) They do not know Frank.
(b) Beause no one in the department likes Frank.
(c) Because they think Frank is a murder suspect.
(d) Because Frank is undercover.
3. What does Frank tell Mick?
(a) That he thinks his cousin killed Rosie.
(b) That he thinks Rosie's former boyfriend killed her.
(c) Everything he can remember about Rosie.
(d) That he want to work on the case with Mick.
4. How often does Frank see Holly?
(a) A couple times a year.
(b) Every weekend.
(d) Once a month.
5. What does Frank point out about the police investigation of Rosie's death?
(a) They will probably not work it too hard since it's a cold case.
(b) They will probably go for life in prison for the murderer.
(c) They will probably defer to another precinct to do the investigation.
(d) They will be very thorough.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Frank search for information about Rosie once he becomes a cop?
2. What is one thing Frank did right after leaving home?
3. Why does Frank park far away from his family home?
4. Who was the fight between that the siblings recall?
5. What had Frank believed when he found a partial note from Rosie many years earlier?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who has left a frantic message on Frank's phone and what is the message?
2. Where does Frank convince Kevin to go with him and what do they find?
3. What does the Technical Bureau find in the basement at number 16?
4. What does Shay say about his job and his future plans?
5. What do the Daly's say when Frank asks if they ever heard from Rosie?
6. What scene is portrayed in the Prologue?
7. What did Frank do for years after becoming a cop concerning Rosie?
8. What thoughts go through Frank's mind about Rosie's suitcase?
9. What does Frank say about his family in regard to Rosie leaving him?
10. Who does Frank visit and what does he learn?
This section contains 1,017 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)