|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank want to do in the Prologue?
(a) Hitchhike around Europe.
(b) Find his runaway brother.
(c) Run away with his girlfriend.
(d) Become a photographer.
2. What is Mick Kennedy's nickname?
(c) He has no nickname.
3. Where do Mick and Frank talk?
(a) In a local pub.
(b) At the Daly's house.
(c) At Frank's home.
(d) At the scene of the crime.
4. What does Frank wonder about Rosie?
(a) If she got the plan confused.
(b) If she would like to go out for coffee.
(c) If she would accept his offer of the bus fare.
(d) If she is from around where Frank is waiting.
5. Why does Frank start searching the neighborhood?
(a) To find out if anyone remembers seeing Rosie.
(b) He is looking for Rosie's body.
(c) To see if anyone else is missing from the same time.
(d) To learn if Rosie told anyone else her plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank find in the basement of the abandoned house?
2. Who is Jackie?
3. When did Frank learn to turn on a gas meter?
4. What is the abandoned house number that Frank enters?
5. What does the neighborhood try to do in the abandoned house soon after Frank left?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who has left a frantic message on Frank's phone and what is the message?
2. What does Frank think about when asked why he became a cop?
3. What scene is portrayed in the Prologue?
4. What does Frank discuss with Kevin and what is Kevin's input?
5. What does Frank say about his family in regard to Rosie leaving him?
6. Why does Frank have to take Holly back to her mom's and what is Olivia's response?
7. What does Carmel ask Frank and what is his answer?
8. What does the reader learn about Frank in the opening to Chapter 1?
9. What does the Technical Bureau find in the basement at number 16?
10. Why does Frank start searching the neighborhood?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)