|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Frank and Holly meet at the park?
2. What question does Frank ask that infuriates Imelda?
(a) If Imelda tried to dissuade Rosie from leaving.
(b) If Imelda told anyone else that Rosie was leaving.
(c) If Rosie had asked Imelda to walk her to the house.
(d) If Imelda had seen Rosie the night she was murdered.
3. Who is Stephen Moran?
(a) An officer assigned to trail Frank since he is a murder suspect.
(b) An officer assigned to Scorcher.
(c) An officer assigned to fill in for Frank.
(d) A man who witnessed Shay's fall out of the window.
4. What does Frank's mother have spread out on the table?
(a) All Kevin's baby pictures.
(b) All the articles about Rosie's death.
(c) All Shay's baby pictures.
(d) All her silver to be polished.
5. About whom does Olivia ask Frank?
6. Why does Rosie want to leave so suddenly?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She knows she would take the job if it were offered.
(c) She is being abused by her father.
(d) She knows Frank is running out of patience waiting for her to make up her mind.
7. What does Olivia suggest Frank do before Holly leaves for school?
(a) Have breakfast with them.
(b) Fix Holly's bed.
(c) Talk with her.
(d) Make Holly change her clothes into something more presentable.
8. Where does Imelda leave Rosie's suitcase?
(a) Just where it was found years later.
(b) In some bushes outside Rosie's house.
(c) In some bushes outside Imelda's house.
(d) In a locker in the train depot.
9. What animal does Mr. Daly associate with the Mackey family?
10. What does Frank's mother say about Theresa Daly and Frank's dad?
(a) That Theresa hated Frank's dad.
(b) That Theresa and Frank had an affair for years.
(c) That the two were stranded over night when they were both single.
(d) That Theresa wanted to marry Frank's dad, but settled for Mr. Daly.
11. What does Frank learn about Rosie?
(a) She has a bullet wound in the head.
(b) Her skull was cracked.
(c) Her neck is broken.
(d) She has a knife wound near her heart area.
12. What does Frank have trouble doing concerning his talking to Holly?
(a) Lying to her.
(b) Keeping his temper.
(c) Hiding information.
(d) Not criticizing Olivia.
13. How does Imelda act towards Frank initially?
(c) Very warm.
14. What does Frank say he will do for Stephen?
(a) Take over his position so Stephen can go on vacation.
(b) Take over his position so Stephen can get married.
(c) Put in a good word to Scorcher for the man.
(d) Help Stephen make a step toward permanency in the undercover unit.
15. Who in his family does Frank talk to before leaving?
(c) No one.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Nora's husband understand why Nora cannot stop crying?
2. What is rotted in the hole?
3. What does Frank convince Stephen to do?
4. What is Frank's reaction to Stephen's ideas about the case Stephen is investigating?
5. Where is the other half of Rosie's note found?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)