|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say he will do for Stephen?
(a) Take over his position so Stephen can get married.
(b) Put in a good word to Scorcher for the man.
(c) Help Stephen make a step toward permanency in the undercover unit.
(d) Take over his position so Stephen can go on vacation.
2. What surprises Stephen about something Frank asks him?
(a) That Frank seems indifferent about Shay's death.
(b) That Frank wants Stephen's opinion.
(c) That Frank is still sorrowful about Rosie.
(d) That Frank seems indifferent about Kevin's death.
3. About what does Holly ask Frank?
(a) Frank's new girlfriend.
(b) Go back to the zoo.
(c) Shay's death.
(d) Kevin's death.
4. How do Nora and Frank part?
(a) With regret.
(c) With relief.
(d) In anger.
5. What does Frank want to prove to Scorcher?
(a) That Mr. Daly could have been pushed out of the window without leaving signs of a struggle.
(b) That Rosie could have been pushed out of the window without leaving signs of a struggle.
(c) That Kevin could have been pushed out of the window without leaving signs of a struggle.
(d) That Shay could have been pushed out of the window without leaving signs of a struggle.
6. What does Frank's mother say about Theresa Daly and Frank's dad?
(a) That the two were stranded over night when they were both single.
(b) That Theresa hated Frank's dad.
(c) That Theresa and Frank had an affair for years.
(d) That Theresa wanted to marry Frank's dad, but settled for Mr. Daly.
7. What is present in the hole where Rosie was buried?
(b) A knife.
(c) A hammer.
(d) The other half of the note.
8. To what does the conversation turn at the park?
(a) How Olivia is exposing Holly to a possible abuser.
(b) How his brothers were still up to no good.
(c) How Frank is starting to date again.
(d) About how Frank thought that his family was the reason Rosie left him.
9. What does the caller tell Frank?
(a) Kevin is dead.
(b) Mr. Daly tried to kill Shay.
(c) Shay is dead.
(d) Mr. Daly tried to kill Kevin.
10. What does Olivia suggest Frank do before Holly leaves for school?
(a) Talk with her.
(b) Have breakfast with them.
(c) Make Holly change her clothes into something more presentable.
(d) Fix Holly's bed.
11. What question does Frank ask that infuriates Imelda?
(a) If Imelda told anyone else that Rosie was leaving.
(b) If Imelda tried to dissuade Rosie from leaving.
(c) If Rosie had asked Imelda to walk her to the house.
(d) If Imelda had seen Rosie the night she was murdered.
12. Who calls Frank when he gets home?
13. What does Frank ask Imelda about Rosie?
(a) If Imelda accompanied Rosie the night Rosie died.
(b) If Rosie had any other boyfriends other than Frank.
(c) If Imelda helped Rosie prepare to run away.
(d) If Rosie seemed scared about running away.
14. What does Frank's father say when Frank gets to his father's house?
(a) That Frank's arrival killed Kevin.
(b) That Frank's arrival killed Shay.
(c) That Frank is to never come around again.
(d) That Shay's death was inevitable.
15. What do the police immediately decide about Kevin?
(a) That Kevin pushed Shay out of the window.
(b) That Shay pushed Kevin out of the window.
(c) That Kevin knew Shay was going to kill himself.
(d) That Kevin committed suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Stephen Moran?
2. About whom does Olivia ask Frank?
3. How does Frank think his father's thinking is skewed?
4. Who texts Frank about meeting with him?
5. What does Frank do when Scorcher is leaning out of the window?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)