Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kennedy tell Frank when Kennedy arrives at Imelda's place?
(a) He is ruling Kevin's death as an accident.
(b) He is ruling Shay's death as an accident.
(c) He is ruling Mr. Daly's death as an accident.
(d) He is getting a court order to keep Frank off the case.
2. What does Stephen say about whose fingerprints are on the note in Kevin's pocket.
(a) That only Kevin's fingerprints are on the note.
(b) That only Rosie's fingerprints are on the note.
(c) That there are so many fingerprints, there's no way to get a positive id.
(d) That there are no fingerprints on the note.
3. What do Frank and Holly do at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Go skating.
(b) Go to the zoo.
(c) Go to the movies.
(d) Go to an ice cream parlor.
4. What do the police immediately decide about Kevin?
(a) That Kevin committed suicide.
(b) That Shay pushed Kevin out of the window.
(c) That Kevin pushed Shay out of the window.
(d) That Kevin knew Shay was going to kill himself.
5. What question does Frank ask that infuriates Imelda?
(a) If Imelda tried to dissuade Rosie from leaving.
(b) If Imelda had seen Rosie the night she was murdered.
(c) If Rosie had asked Imelda to walk her to the house.
(d) If Imelda told anyone else that Rosie was leaving.
6. What does Frank want to prove to Scorcher?
(a) That Kevin could have been pushed out of the window without leaving signs of a struggle.
(b) That Rosie could have been pushed out of the window without leaving signs of a struggle.
(c) That Shay could have been pushed out of the window without leaving signs of a struggle.
(d) That Mr. Daly could have been pushed out of the window without leaving signs of a struggle.
7. What does Frank tell Holly that is still uncertain?
(a) Whether Shay's death is a homocide or suicide.
(b) If she will be allowed to attend the funeral.
(c) Whether Mr. Daly's death is a homocide or suicide.
(d) Whether Kevin's death is a homocide or suicide.
8. Why does Holly start crying when Frank goes over to Olivia's house?
(a) Because Frank is not taking Holly anywhere that weekend.
(b) Because of Kevin's death.
(c) Because of Shay's death.
(d) Because Frank is moving from Dublin.
9. Who is at the building where Rosie was found when Frank goes over there?
(a) A cop Frank does not know.
(b) Mr. Daly.
10. Where does Imelda leave Rosie's suitcase?
(a) Just where it was found years later.
(b) In some bushes outside Imelda's house.
(c) In a locker in the train depot.
(d) In some bushes outside Rosie's house.
11. What does Frank realize they need to do in the current homicide investigation?
(a) Find out who Mr. Daly talked to over the weekend.
(b) Find out who Imelda talked to over the weekend.
(c) Find out who Shay talked to over the weekend.
(d) Find out who Kevin talked to over the weekend.
12. About whom does Olivia ask Frank?
13. What does Frank do about the calls and text messages he receives?
(a) Talks at length several times on the phone.
(b) Ignores them.
(c) Text back once and says to stop bothering him.
(d) Answers them but says he is busy.
14. What explanation does Frank give Holly for his behavior?
(a) His cousin needed him.
(b) His brother was arrested and he had to intervene.
(c) His father was ill.
(d) A childhood friend was dead.
15. Who texts Frank about meeting with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nora's theory about why Mr. Daly and Mr. Mackey have so much animosity between them?
2. What does Frank say about Imelda when he meets her?
3. Who calls Frank when he gets home?
4. Who is Stephen Moran?
5. What does Frank find surprising about what Holly says about his family?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)