|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank's mother have spread out on the table?
(a) All Shay's baby pictures.
(b) All the articles about Rosie's death.
(c) All Kevin's baby pictures.
(d) All her silver to be polished.
2. About what does Frank think his mother would have teased Holly?
(a) Holly's teeth.
(b) Holly's being a picky eater.
(c) Holly's hair color.
(d) Holly's accent and clothing.
3. What does Frank say Holly was wrong to do?
(a) Keep the secret about visiting Frank's family.
(b) Telling her mother she will not do her homework.
(c) Hitting another girl at school.
(d) Wearing clothes that were too shabby.
4. What does Frank find surprising about what Holly says about his family?
(a) Shay was mean to her.
(b) She had fun with them.
(c) Kevin was mean to her.
(d) She loved his father.
5. With whom does Frank's father fight at the wake?
(b) Mr. Daly.
(d) Frank's mother.
6. What does Rosie say her father said the night Rosie plans to run off with Frank?
(a) That Frank would never be able to support a family.
(b) That Frank had given his word that he would not take Rosie away.
(c) That Mr. Daly was retiring from the cement plant.
(d) That someone was retiring from the Guinness plant.
7. Who is Stephen Moran?
(a) An officer assigned to trail Frank since he is a murder suspect.
(b) An officer assigned to fill in for Frank.
(c) An officer assigned to Scorcher.
(d) A man who witnessed Shay's fall out of the window.
8. How does Imelda act towards Frank initially?
(c) Very warm.
9. Where is the other half of Rosie's note found?
(a) In Shay's room.
(b) In Kevin's pocket.
(c) Under the basement steps of number 22.
(d) It is never found.
10. What does Frank's mother say about Theresa Daly and Frank's dad?
(a) That Theresa and Frank had an affair for years.
(b) That Theresa hated Frank's dad.
(c) That Theresa wanted to marry Frank's dad, but settled for Mr. Daly.
(d) That the two were stranded over night when they were both single.
11. What is Nora's theory about why Mr. Daly and Mr. Mackey have so much animosity between them?
(a) Over a woman.
(b) Because Mr. Mackey cheated Mr. Daly out of a job.
(c) Because Mr. Daly cheated Mr. Mackey out of a job.
(d) Because Mr. Daly once called the police on Shay.
12. How does Frank propose making up for the lost time from the weekend?
(a) Going to the beach.
(b) Going to the museums in London when he goes to get the forensic equipment.
(c) Spending the whole day with Holly.
(d) Taking a short vacation to France.
13. What does Stephen say Kennedy's theory is about Rosie's death?
(a) That Mr. Daly kills her in a fit of rage.
(b) That Kevin kills her in a fit of jealousy.
(c) That an assailant unknown to her kills her randomly.
(d) That Frank killed Rosie.
14. What does Frank say he will do for Stephen?
(a) Put in a good word to Scorcher for the man.
(b) Take over his position so Stephen can go on vacation.
(c) Take over his position so Stephen can get married.
(d) Help Stephen make a step toward permanency in the undercover unit.
15. What animal does Mr. Daly associate with the Mackey family?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Frank to decide to go with Rosie?
2. What does Stephen say about whose fingerprints are on the note in Kevin's pocket.
3. How does Frank think his father's thinking is skewed?
4. What does Frank request at work?
5. Why is Scorcher furious with Frank?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)