|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who falls out of the building where Rosie's body is found?
(a) Mr. Daly.
(d) No one.
2. What does Frank tell Holly that is still uncertain?
(a) Whether Shay's death is a homocide or suicide.
(b) Whether Mr. Daly's death is a homocide or suicide.
(c) If she will be allowed to attend the funeral.
(d) Whether Kevin's death is a homocide or suicide.
3. Who is Cooper?
(a) The forensics mortician.
(b) A boyhood friend of Frank's.
(c) Frank's first cousin and best friend.
(d) Rosie's older brother.
4. What animal does Mr. Daly associate with the Mackey family?
5. Why does Rosie want to leave so suddenly?
(a) She is being abused by her father.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She knows Frank is running out of patience waiting for her to make up her mind.
(d) She knows she would take the job if it were offered.
6. About whom does Olivia ask Frank?
7. What does Frank's mother say about Theresa Daly and Frank's dad?
(a) That Theresa wanted to marry Frank's dad, but settled for Mr. Daly.
(b) That the two were stranded over night when they were both single.
(c) That Theresa and Frank had an affair for years.
(d) That Theresa hated Frank's dad.
8. How does Frank propose making up for the lost time from the weekend?
(a) Taking a short vacation to France.
(b) Going to the beach.
(c) Going to the museums in London when he goes to get the forensic equipment.
(d) Spending the whole day with Holly.
9. What does Frank learn about Rosie?
(a) She has a knife wound near her heart area.
(b) Her neck is broken.
(c) Her skull was cracked.
(d) She has a bullet wound in the head.
10. Where does Imelda leave Rosie's suitcase?
(a) In some bushes outside Imelda's house.
(b) In a locker in the train depot.
(c) Just where it was found years later.
(d) In some bushes outside Rosie's house.
11. What is rotted in the hole?
(a) Some clothing.
(b) A bag of chips.
(c) A mask.
(d) A rag with some sort of chemical on it that preserved it.
12. Where is the other half of Rosie's note found?
(a) Under the basement steps of number 22.
(b) It is never found.
(c) In Kevin's pocket.
(d) In Shay's room.
13. Where does Frank go in Chapter 9?
(a) To London to pick up some special forensic equipment.
(b) To Olivia's house.
(c) To confession.
(d) To meet with Rosie's best friends.
14. What does Olivia suggest Frank do before Holly leaves for school?
(a) Have breakfast with them.
(b) Talk with her.
(c) Fix Holly's bed.
(d) Make Holly change her clothes into something more presentable.
15. Who do Frank and Holly meet at the park?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two people's deaths do Frank and Stephen compare?
2. What is Nora's theory about why Mr. Daly and Mr. Mackey have so much animosity between them?
3. Why did Mr. Daly think Rosie would be happy with what he told her?
4. What is present in the hole where Rosie was buried?
5. What does Frank's mother say about Holly?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)