|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Olivia agree?
(a) That Frank can bring Holly back home.
(b) That Holly can go visit her maternal grandmother.
(c) That Holly can spend the night with her best friend.
(d) That Holly needs to go to a doctor right away.
2. What does Frank's mother want to do while Frank is at the pub?
(a) Make her husband go and talk to Frank.
(b) Go and offer condolences to the Daly's.
(c) Join him at the pub to console him.
(d) Appeal to the police not to consider Frank as a suspect.
3. What does Frank wonder about Rosie?
(a) If she is from around where Frank is waiting.
(b) If she would accept his offer of the bus fare.
(c) If she got the plan confused.
(d) If she would like to go out for coffee.
4. What does Mandy not believe about Mr. Daly?
(a) That he hated Rosie since she was not his.
(b) That he loved Rosie.
(c) That he was physically abusive.
(d) That he loved Rosie even though she was not his.
5. What does the neighborhood try to do in the abandoned house soon after Frank left?
(a) Have it torn down.
(b) Kill rats.
(d) Fix it up.
6. What does Kevin say about Shay?
(a) That Shay was very upset after Frank left.
(b) That Shay is probably the one who killed Rosie.
(c) That Shay has done the best for the family that he knew how.
(d) That Shay is capable of murder.
7. What is Mick Kennedy's nickname?
(a) He has no nickname.
8. What do the Dalys give to the police?
(a) Some old clothes of Rosie's.
(b) A torn piece of paper that is part of her farewell note.
(c) A list of all Rosie's friends.
(d) A picture of Rosie.
9. About what does Frank talk with his siblings during the evening after Rosie's body is found?
(a) The past.
(b) Rosie's love for Frank.
(c) Their father's disability.
(d) His will.
10. Why does Frank park far away from his family home?
(a) He cannot find a parking place any closer.
(b) He wants to walk to have some time to think.
(c) He is worried about being charged with a crime.
(d) He does not want his family to see Holly's booster chair.
11. What tickets are in Rosie's suitcase?
12. Who does Frank plan to talk with the next morning?
(a) The police chief.
(b) The coroner.
(c) The Dalys.
(d) The forensic examiner.
13. What is in the hole in the basement?
(a) A bag of money.
(b) Several gold bars.
(c) A dead dog.
(d) A skeleton.
14. Why doesn't anyone in the police department on the scene at the abandoned house acknowledge Frank?
(a) Beause no one in the department likes Frank.
(b) They do not know Frank.
(c) Because Frank is undercover.
(d) Because they think Frank is a murder suspect.
15. Who is Olivia?
(a) An undercover police rookie.
(b) Frank's ex-wife.
(c) Another police detective.
(d) A prostitute on Frank's beat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Frank search for information about Rosie?
2. Where does Kevin go with Frank?
3. What does Frank want to do in the Prologue?
4. What does Kevin say was in the house for a while after Frank left?
5. Where do Mick and Frank talk?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)