|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one theory Frank has about Rosie?
(a) That she decided Frank came from a family that was too crazy to marry him.
(b) That Rosie was killed by some drug dealers.
(c) That she was interested in someone else.
(d) That she may have decided to leave but not with Frank.
2. Why does Shay think his purchasing plan is sound?
(a) Because Dublin is getting so spread out and cars are necessary.
(b) Because gas is so expensive.
(c) Because of the economic downturn of the country at this time.
(d) Because so many people want something to eat as they are walking to work.
3. What is Shay planning to buy?
(a) A newspaper kiosk.
(b) The bicycle shop where he's worked for years.
(c) The garage where he's worked for years.
(d) A donut shop.
4. What is Mandy's status in the present time when Frank goes to visit her?
(a) Living with a boyfriend.
(c) A nun.
(d) Married with two children.
5. What does Frank tell Olivia when he calls her?
(a) That Holly is ill.
(b) That he has a family emergency.
(c) That Jackie is taking Holly for the weekend.
(d) That he is ill and Holly needs to come home.
6. What does the neighborhood try to do in the abandoned house soon after Frank left?
(a) Have it torn down.
(b) Kill rats.
(d) Fix it up.
7. What tickets are in Rosie's suitcase?
8. Where do Mick and Frank talk?
(a) At Frank's home.
(b) At the scene of the crime.
(c) In a local pub.
(d) At the Daly's house.
9. How often does Frank see Holly?
(a) Every weekend.
(c) A couple times a year.
(d) Once a month.
10. What does Kevin say was in the house for a while after Frank left?
(b) Two drifters.
(c) Strange sounds.
(d) A horrible smell.
11. Who is Dermot?
(a) Holly's brother.
(b) Frank's colleague.
(c) Olivia's father.
(d) Olivia's date.
12. What does Frank wonder about Rosie?
(a) If she is from around where Frank is waiting.
(b) If she got the plan confused.
(c) If she would like to go out for coffee.
(d) If she would accept his offer of the bus fare.
13. When did Frank learn to turn on a gas meter?
(a) When he was very young.
(b) He still does not know how to turn on a meter.
(c) When he graduated from high school.
(d) When he finished police training.
14. What do Frank's siblings do while he is at the pub?
(a) Try to get more information for the police.
(b) Have a family meeting.
(c) Talk to the Daly family.
(d) Join him.
15. What does Mandy not believe about Mr. Daly?
(a) That he loved Rosie.
(b) That he hated Rosie since she was not his.
(c) That he was physically abusive.
(d) That he loved Rosie even though she was not his.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Squidface?
2. What is one thing Frank did right after leaving home?
3. Who does Frank plan to talk with the next morning?
4. What does Carmel ask Frank?
5. To what does Olivia agree?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)