|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank realize is true if Rosie was murdered?
(a) He is a prime suspect.
(b) Shay is a prime suspect.
(c) He is to blame for Rosie's death.
(d) Kevin is a prime suspect.
2. What is Mick Kennedy's nickname?
(a) He has no nickname.
3. Where does Kevin go with Frank?
(a) To visit the Daly's again.
(b) To find out if the ferry tickets could still be redeemed.
(c) To the pub.
(d) To the abandoned house where the suitcase is found.
4. What does Mr. Daly do when he comes to the abandoned house?
(a) Confesses to Rosie's murder.
(b) Accuses Frank of murder.
(c) Screams out and ask if it is Rosie.
(d) Has a heart attack.
5. What does Frank tell Mick?
(a) That he thinks Rosie's former boyfriend killed her.
(b) Everything he can remember about Rosie.
(c) That he thinks his cousin killed Rosie.
(d) That he want to work on the case with Mick.
6. What does Frank's mother want to do while Frank is at the pub?
(a) Join him at the pub to console him.
(b) Appeal to the police not to consider Frank as a suspect.
(c) Go and offer condolences to the Daly's.
(d) Make her husband go and talk to Frank.
7. How often does Frank see Holly?
(a) Every weekend.
(b) A couple times a year.
(c) Once a month.
8. Who does Frank plan to talk with the next morning?
(a) The coroner.
(b) The Dalys.
(c) The forensic examiner.
(d) The police chief.
9. What does Frank learn about Imelda and Mandy?
(a) That they married twin brothers.
(b) That they both moved to the United States.
(c) Where they are now living.
(d) That they were both killed in accidents only a few days apart.
10. Why is there not going to be anyone to help with Frank's father?
(a) All the siblings are moving out.
(b) Shay will bet there to help with their father.
(c) Shay is moving out.
(d) Shay had a terrible fight with his father.
11. Why does Shay think his purchasing plan is sound?
(a) Because Dublin is getting so spread out and cars are necessary.
(b) Because so many people want something to eat as they are walking to work.
(c) Because gas is so expensive.
(d) Because of the economic downturn of the country at this time.
12. When did Frank learn to turn on a gas meter?
(a) When he graduated from high school.
(b) He still does not know how to turn on a meter.
(c) When he was very young.
(d) When he finished police training.
13. To what does Olivia agree?
(a) That Frank can bring Holly back home.
(b) That Holly can spend the night with her best friend.
(c) That Holly needs to go to a doctor right away.
(d) That Holly can go visit her maternal grandmother.
14. What does Frank wonder about Rosie?
(a) If she got the plan confused.
(b) If she is from around where Frank is waiting.
(c) If she would like to go out for coffee.
(d) If she would accept his offer of the bus fare.
15. What does Frank tell Olivia when he calls her?
(a) That he is ill and Holly needs to come home.
(b) That Holly is ill.
(c) That Jackie is taking Holly for the weekend.
(d) That he has a family emergency.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rosie Daley?
2. What does Kevin say about Shay?
3. About what does Frank talk with his siblings during the evening after Rosie's body is found?
4. What is Frank Mackey doing in the Prologue?
5. What does Mandy not believe about Mr. Daly?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)