|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Frank think back as he is talking about Rosie?
(a) Who else knew Rosie.
(b) Who might want to harm Rosie.
(c) The last time they were together.
(d) The last dance he and Rosie attended.
2. Who shows up in the pub a couple hours after Mick leaves Frank there?
(a) No one.
(b) Mr. Daly.
3. What does Shay ask Holly to promise?
(a) That she will never tell anyone about what she found.
(b) That she will come visit again.
(c) That she will tell the police she saw someone else in the abandoned building besides Shay.
(d) That she will only tell her father.
4. Why is there not going to be anyone to help with Frank's father?
(a) Shay had a terrible fight with his father.
(b) Shay is moving out.
(c) All the siblings are moving out.
(d) Shay will bet there to help with their father.
5. Which two people's deaths do Frank and Stephen compare?
(a) Shay compared to Rosie.
(b) Kevin compared to Rosie.
(c) Kevin compared to Mr. Daly.
(d) Shay compared to Mr. Daly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kevin say about Shay?
2. What does Mandy say she suspected?
3. What does Frank find in the basement of the abandoned house?
4. What does Frank wonder about Rosie?
5. What does Frank ask Imelda about Rosie?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)