|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the abandoned house number that Frank enters?
2. Why does Frank think Rosie may have refused to meet up with him many years ago?
(a) Because her mother needed her.
(b) Because Frank is unemployed at the time.
(c) Because of not wanting to defy her father.
(d) Because of his odd family.
3. Where do Mick and Frank talk?
(a) At Frank's home.
(b) At the Daly's house.
(c) At the scene of the crime.
(d) In a local pub.
4. Why does Holly start crying when Frank goes over to Olivia's house?
(a) Because of Kevin's death.
(b) Because Frank is not taking Holly anywhere that weekend.
(c) Because of Shay's death.
(d) Because Frank is moving from Dublin.
5. What does Frank learn about Rosie?
(a) She has a knife wound near her heart area.
(b) She has a bullet wound in the head.
(c) Her neck is broken.
(d) Her skull was cracked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Frank Mackey doing in the Prologue?
2. What does Mandy not believe about Mr. Daly?
3. What does Carmel ask Frank?
4. What does Frank's mother say about Holly?
5. Who in his family does Frank talk to before leaving?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)