|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who in his family does Frank talk to before leaving?
(c) No one.
(d) His father.
2. With whom did Frank's father sometimes sleep?
(a) No one but his wife.
(b) Imelda's mother.
(c) Theresa Daly.
3. Why does Frank park far away from his family home?
(a) He does not want his family to see Holly's booster chair.
(b) He cannot find a parking place any closer.
(c) He is worried about being charged with a crime.
(d) He wants to walk to have some time to think.
4. What tickets are in Rosie's suitcase?
5. What does Rosie say her father said the night Rosie plans to run off with Frank?
(a) That Frank would never be able to support a family.
(b) That Frank had given his word that he would not take Rosie away.
(c) That Mr. Daly was retiring from the cement plant.
(d) That someone was retiring from the Guinness plant.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Frank talk with his siblings during the evening after Rosie's body is found?
2. Who is Olivia?
3. Why doesn't Frank burst into Shay's room?
4. What is one thing Frank did right after leaving home?
5. About what does Frank confront Jackie?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)