|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank park far away from his family home?
(a) He does not want his family to see Holly's booster chair.
(b) He wants to walk to have some time to think.
(c) He cannot find a parking place any closer.
(d) He is worried about being charged with a crime.
2. With whom does Frank's father fight at the wake?
(b) Mr. Daly.
(d) Frank's mother.
3. How does Frank think his father's thinking is skewed?
(a) By his father's alcoholism.
(b) By his dad's anger at himself.
(c) By his father's prejudice against Prostestants.
(d) By his father's prejudice against Catholics.
4. What is in the hole in the basement?
(a) A bag of money.
(b) A skeleton.
(c) Several gold bars.
(d) A dead dog.
5. What does Frank point out about the police investigation of Rosie's death?
(a) They will probably not work it too hard since it's a cold case.
(b) They will be very thorough.
(c) They will probably go for life in prison for the murderer.
(d) They will probably defer to another precinct to do the investigation.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Frank think his mother would have teased Holly?
2. What does Frank request at work?
3. Why is Frank standing by the back door of the Daly house?
4. Who calls and texts Frank several times during his time with Holly?
5. How long does it take Frank to decide to go with Rosie?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)