|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Frank's mother furious?
(a) Because Scorcher has already closed the investigation into Mr. Daly's death.
(b) Because Scorcher thinks Shay's death is an accident.
(c) Because Scorcher is saying Kevin's death is a homocide.
(d) Because Scorcher is saying Kevin's death is an accident.
2. What does Holly call Dermot?
(a) She does not know Dermot.
(b) Uncle Dermot.
(d) Dumb Dermot.
3. What does Mandy say she suspected?
(a) That Rosie was murdered.
(b) That Rosie ran away with a British soldier.
(c) That Rosie was running away.
(d) That Rosie is somewhere in Europe.
4. What do Frank and Kevin talk about that brings up the mention of a dog?
(a) That there were no dogs to bark and give Rose away to her parents.
(b) That maybe Rosie was killed by wild dogs that had been terrorizing the area.
(c) That Kevin heard the neighborhood's basset hound howling that night.
(d) Routes Rosie might have taken to the abandoned house.
5. What does Stephen say Kennedy's theory is about Rosie's death?
(a) That an assailant unknown to her kills her randomly.
(b) That Frank killed Rosie.
(c) That Mr. Daly kills her in a fit of rage.
(d) That Kevin kills her in a fit of jealousy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Frank's apartment?
2. To what does the conversation turn at the park?
3. What does Frank dismiss the idea of the back garden of the abandoned home as a burial place?
4. What had happened the day Shay locked Frank and Kevin in the basement?
5. What does Carmel ask Frank?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)