|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Rosie's suitcase found?
(a) Up the chimney in number 212.
(b) Behind the fireplace in number 16.
(c) In a subway locker.
(d) In the attic of number 33.
2. What does Da ask of Frank?
(a) To make sure Shay is punished.
(b) To think of Shay's contribution to the household.
(c) To let go of revenge.
(d) To start visiting more often.
3. What does Frank find surprising about what Holly says about his family?
(a) Kevin was mean to her.
(b) Shay was mean to her.
(c) She loved his father.
(d) She had fun with them.
4. Who calls Frank when he gets home?
5. What does Frank find in the basement of the abandoned house?
(a) Several dead rats.
(b) Some brown hair tufts.
(c) A belt.
(d) A loose slab of cement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police urge Mr. Daly to do?
2. What does Frank ask Imelda about Rosie?
3. What does Carmel do when Shay makes a rude remark about Kevin?
4. What does Frank convince Stephen to do?
5. What did Carmel once do in the past when Jackie and Kevin were ill?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)