|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What explanation does Frank give Holly for his behavior?
(a) A childhood friend was dead.
(b) His brother was arrested and he had to intervene.
(c) His father was ill.
(d) His cousin needed him.
2. Who calls and texts Frank several times during his time with Holly?
3. What does Frank think Rosie's reaction was to hearing her father's description of the Mackey family?
(a) She eventually believed it.
(b) She did not ever believe it.
(c) She thought it was funny but not true.
(d) She thought it was terrible for her father to say such a thing.
4. Who does Frank plan to talk with the next morning?
(a) The police chief.
(b) The coroner.
(c) The forensic examiner.
(d) The Dalys.
5. What does Frank's mother say about Holly?
(a) She's the first grandchild with the Mackey name.
(b) She is a wonderful child.
(c) She needs a fulltime mother and father.
(d) She is a disturbed little girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank convince Stephen to do?
2. What does Jackie want Frank to do?
3. What does Shay not want the neighbors to see?
4. What do the police urge Mr. Daly to do?
5. What does Carmel ask Frank?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)