|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Frank's father fight at the wake?
(c) Frank's mother.
(d) Mr. Daly.
2. Who is Cooper?
(a) Rosie's older brother.
(b) Frank's first cousin and best friend.
(c) The forensics mortician.
(d) A boyhood friend of Frank's.
3. What does Stephen say about whose fingerprints are on the note in Kevin's pocket.
(a) That only Kevin's fingerprints are on the note.
(b) That only Rosie's fingerprints are on the note.
(c) That there are so many fingerprints, there's no way to get a positive id.
(d) That there are no fingerprints on the note.
4. What does Frank have trouble doing concerning his talking to Holly?
(a) Hiding information.
(b) Not criticizing Olivia.
(c) Lying to her.
(d) Keeping his temper.
5. Where is the other half of Rosie's note found?
(a) Under the basement steps of number 22.
(b) In Kevin's pocket.
(c) In Shay's room.
(d) It is never found.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who texts Frank about meeting with him?
2. What does Shay do when Rosie refuses to stay?
3. What do Frank and Olivia decide to do?
4. How much time has passed when Chapter 1 opens?
5. What does Carmel ask Frank?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)