|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Frank ask that infuriates Imelda?
(a) If Rosie had asked Imelda to walk her to the house.
(b) If Imelda tried to dissuade Rosie from leaving.
(c) If Imelda had seen Rosie the night she was murdered.
(d) If Imelda told anyone else that Rosie was leaving.
2. What does Holly ask Shay about concerning Kevin?
(a) If Kevin is in heaven.
(b) If Kevin loved Rosie.
(c) If Kevin was on drugs.
(d) If Kevin was murdered.
3. What does Shay say will happen if Holly talks?
(a) Shay will be blamed for Rosie's death.
(b) Shay will be very angry.
(c) Shay will kill Holly.
(d) Shay will kill Frank.
4. What does Frank try to deal with as he naps in his car?
(a) His brother Kevin's drug addiction.
(b) The possibility of someone he knows having killed Rosie.
(c) His father's increasing irrational behavior.
(d) His change of perception regarding Rosie.
5. When did Frank learn to turn on a gas meter?
(a) When he finished police training.
(b) When he was very young.
(c) When he graduated from high school.
(d) He still does not know how to turn on a meter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the abandoned house number that Frank enters?
2. What do Frank and Olivia decide to do?
3. Why did Frank search for information about Rosie?
4. Why does Shay try to convince Rosie to stay instead of trying to convince Frank to stay?
5. What does Kevin say was in the house for a while after Frank left?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)