|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Frank's mother furious?
(a) Because Scorcher is saying Kevin's death is an accident.
(b) Because Scorcher thinks Shay's death is an accident.
(c) Because Scorcher is saying Kevin's death is a homocide.
(d) Because Scorcher has already closed the investigation into Mr. Daly's death.
2. What had Frank and Shay once thought about doing?
(a) Taking turns beating up on their fathe.
(b) Making their father leave the family alone.
(c) Killing their father.
(d) Running away to the United States.
3. What does Frank learn about Imelda and Mandy?
(a) That they married twin brothers.
(b) Where they are now living.
(c) That they were both killed in accidents only a few days apart.
(d) That they both moved to the United States.
4. Why is Frank standing by the back door of the Daly house?
(a) Waiting to break into the house and find some information the police need.
(b) Trying to catch Nora alone to talk to her.
(c) Trying to overhear any conversations in the house.
(d) Trying to catch Mr. Daly alone to talk to him.
5. Who is Gavin?
(a) Jackie's husband.
(b) Frank's first cousin.
(c) Frank's third cousin.
(d) Mrs. Mackay's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kennedy tell Frank when Kennedy arrives at Imelda's place?
2. How long does it take Frank to decide to go with Rosie?
3. Who falls out of the building where Rosie's body is found?
4. How does Shay think Kevin looked at the world?
5. Why is Scorcher furious with Frank?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)