|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank realize they need to do in the current homicide investigation?
(a) Find out who Shay talked to over the weekend.
(b) Find out who Kevin talked to over the weekend.
(c) Find out who Mr. Daly talked to over the weekend.
(d) Find out who Imelda talked to over the weekend.
2. Why does Frank start searching the neighborhood?
(a) To see if anyone else is missing from the same time.
(b) To learn if Rosie told anyone else her plans.
(c) He is looking for Rosie's body.
(d) To find out if anyone remembers seeing Rosie.
3. What does Frank point out about the police investigation of Rosie's death?
(a) They will be very thorough.
(b) They will probably go for life in prison for the murderer.
(c) They will probably not work it too hard since it's a cold case.
(d) They will probably defer to another precinct to do the investigation.
4. What is Mrs. Mackey trying to do when Frank and Holly are at her house?
(a) Find out more about the woman Frank is dating.
(b) Create a pleasant afternoon.
(c) Talk Frank into letting Holly stay with them one weekend a month.
(d) Find out more information about Stephen's death.
5. What does Mandy not believe about Mr. Daly?
(a) That he loved Rosie even though she was not his.
(b) That he was physically abusive.
(c) That he hated Rosie since she was not his.
(d) That he loved Rosie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank propose making up for the lost time from the weekend?
2. What does Da have Ma do?
3. What had happened the day Shay locked Frank and Kevin in the basement?
4. What does Kevin say was in the house for a while after Frank left?
5. What do the police urge Mr. Daly to do?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)