|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Holly ask Frank?
(a) Go back to the zoo.
(b) Frank's new girlfriend.
(c) Shay's death.
(d) Kevin's death.
2. How does Frank think his father's thinking is skewed?
(a) By his father's prejudice against Prostestants.
(b) By his dad's anger at himself.
(c) By his father's alcoholism.
(d) By his father's prejudice against Catholics.
3. To what does the conversation turn at the park?
(a) How Frank is starting to date again.
(b) How his brothers were still up to no good.
(c) About how Frank thought that his family was the reason Rosie left him.
(d) How Olivia is exposing Holly to a possible abuser.
4. What does Frank have trouble doing concerning his talking to Holly?
(a) Not criticizing Olivia.
(b) Hiding information.
(c) Lying to her.
(d) Keeping his temper.
5. Of what incident does Frank remind Shay?
(a) When Shay told Frank he should give up dating Rosie.
(b) When Frank overheard Shay asking Rosie out.
(c) When Shay locked Frank and Kevin in a basement.
(d) When their father had a heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the caller tell Frank?
2. With whom did Frank's father sometimes sleep?
3. Which two people's deaths do Frank and Stephen compare?
4. How does Shay think Kevin looked at the world?
5. What does Frank say about Imelda when he meets her?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)