|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank realize is true if Rosie was murdered?
(a) Kevin is a prime suspect.
(b) He is to blame for Rosie's death.
(c) Shay is a prime suspect.
(d) He is a prime suspect.
2. What is Frank's position in the Dublin Police Department?
(a) A lieutenant in the detective division.
(b) An undercover officer.
(c) The chief.
(d) A records clerk.
3. What does Stephen say Kennedy's theory is about Rosie's death?
(a) That an assailant unknown to her kills her randomly.
(b) That Kevin kills her in a fit of jealousy.
(c) That Frank killed Rosie.
(d) That Mr. Daly kills her in a fit of rage.
4. What does the neighborhood try to do in the abandoned house soon after Frank left?
(a) Fix it up.
(c) Have it torn down.
(d) Kill rats.
5. What does Frank wonder about Rosie?
(a) If she would like to go out for coffee.
(b) If she is from around where Frank is waiting.
(c) If she would accept his offer of the bus fare.
(d) If she got the plan confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shay not want the neighbors to see?
2. Why does Frank think his mother is trying not to annoy him?
3. Where does Gavin take Carmel's husband and the children?
4. To what does the conversation turn at the park?
5. Who is at the building where Rosie was found when Frank goes over there?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)