|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dermot?
(a) Olivia's date.
(b) Holly's brother.
(c) Olivia's father.
(d) Frank's colleague.
2. How does Frank propose making up for the lost time from the weekend?
(a) Taking a short vacation to France.
(b) Spending the whole day with Holly.
(c) Going to the museums in London when he goes to get the forensic equipment.
(d) Going to the beach.
3. What does Jackie believe about Rosie?
(a) Rosie did not really love Frank.
(b) That she met someone else that night.
(c) That she was murdered.
(d) That she was the unidentified body found in the nearby woods several years ago.
4. What pain has Frank been dealing with for years?
(a) The pain of Rosie leaving without him.
(b) The pain of seeing his family descend into criminal activity to survive.
(c) The pain of his younger sister's death.
(d) The pain of his father's alcoholism.
5. What do the police immediately decide about Kevin?
(a) That Shay pushed Kevin out of the window.
(b) That Kevin committed suicide.
(c) That Kevin pushed Shay out of the window.
(d) That Kevin knew Shay was going to kill himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carmel ask Frank?
2. Why doesn't Frank let Holly spend time with his family?
3. Why does Frank start searching the neighborhood?
4. Why does Frank think Rosie may have refused to meet up with him many years ago?
5. What does Frank learn about Rosie?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)