|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had happened the day Shay locked Frank and Kevin in the basement?
(a) Their mother had been fired.
(b) Their youngest sister had died.
(c) Their father had gotten in a fight with the police.
(d) Their father had been fired.
2. About what does Frank confront Jackie?
(a) Bringing Holly around to see his family behind his back.
(b) The man Jackie is dating.
(c) Kevin's activities on the night Shay dies.
(d) Shay's activities on the night Kevin dies.
3. What does Frank realize they need to do in the current homicide investigation?
(a) Find out who Imelda talked to over the weekend.
(b) Find out who Shay talked to over the weekend.
(c) Find out who Mr. Daly talked to over the weekend.
(d) Find out who Kevin talked to over the weekend.
4. What does Holly ask Shay concerning Frank and Rosie?
(a) If Shay was sad to learn that Rosie did not meet Frank.
(b) If they were soul mates.
(c) If they loved each other.
(d) If someone kills Rosie because she was going to marry Frank.
5. What surprises Stephen about something Frank asks him?
(a) That Frank wants Stephen's opinion.
(b) That Frank seems indifferent about Kevin's death.
(c) That Frank seems indifferent about Shay's death.
(d) That Frank is still sorrowful about Rosie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank propose making up for the lost time from the weekend?
2. What does Jackie want Frank to do?
3. Why is Frank standing by the back door of the Daly house?
4. What does Frank tell Mick?
5. Who is Gavin?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)