|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank find inside the abandoned house?
(b) A note.
(c) A few rats.
(d) A body.
2. About whom does Olivia ask Frank?
3. What does Frank learn about Rosie?
(a) She has a knife wound near her heart area.
(b) She has a bullet wound in the head.
(c) Her skull was cracked.
(d) Her neck is broken.
4. What is one theory Frank has about Rosie?
(a) That she was interested in someone else.
(b) That she decided Frank came from a family that was too crazy to marry him.
(c) That she may have decided to leave but not with Frank.
(d) That Rosie was killed by some drug dealers.
5. What does Jackie want Frank to do?
(a) Come home.
(b) Bring Holly for a visit.
(c) Get his dad into a nursing home.
(d) Talk to their mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Carmel once do in the past when Jackie and Kevin were ill?
2. Which two people's deaths do Frank and Stephen compare?
3. Why did Mr. Daly think Rosie would be happy with what he told her?
4. About what does Frank think his mother would have teased Holly?
5. What does Olivia suggest Frank do before Holly leaves for school?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)