|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the conversation turn at the park?
(a) How Frank is starting to date again.
(b) How Olivia is exposing Holly to a possible abuser.
(c) How his brothers were still up to no good.
(d) About how Frank thought that his family was the reason Rosie left him.
2. Who does Frank call about what he finds in the abandoned house?
(a) The mayor.
(b) Some exterminators.
(c) The Daly's.
(d) Technical Bureau.
3. Who in his family does Frank talk to before leaving?
(b) His father.
(d) No one.
4. What is Nora's theory about why Mr. Daly and Mr. Mackey have so much animosity between them?
(a) Because Mr. Mackey cheated Mr. Daly out of a job.
(b) Because Mr. Daly once called the police on Shay.
(c) Over a woman.
(d) Because Mr. Daly cheated Mr. Mackey out of a job.
5. How does Frank think his father's thinking is skewed?
(a) By his father's alcoholism.
(b) By his father's prejudice against Catholics.
(c) By his dad's anger at himself.
(d) By his father's prejudice against Prostestants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank want to do in the Prologue?
2. What does Frank's mother say about Theresa Daly and Frank's dad?
3. What does Carmel ask Frank?
4. Who calls and texts Frank several times during his time with Holly?
5. What is Shay planning to buy?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)