|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank's mother say about Holly?
(a) She's the first grandchild with the Mackey name.
(b) She is a disturbed little girl.
(c) She needs a fulltime mother and father.
(d) She is a wonderful child.
2. Why does Frank park far away from his family home?
(a) He is worried about being charged with a crime.
(b) He does not want his family to see Holly's booster chair.
(c) He wants to walk to have some time to think.
(d) He cannot find a parking place any closer.
3. What does Kennedy tell Frank when Kennedy arrives at Imelda's place?
(a) He is ruling Kevin's death as an accident.
(b) He is getting a court order to keep Frank off the case.
(c) He is ruling Mr. Daly's death as an accident.
(d) He is ruling Shay's death as an accident.
4. What is one thing found inside the suitcase?
(a) A plane ticket.
(b) Rosie's birth certificate.
(c) A letter to Shay from Rosie.
(d) A letter to Rosie from Frank.
5. Who is Stephen Moran?
(a) An officer assigned to Scorcher.
(b) An officer assigned to trail Frank since he is a murder suspect.
(c) An officer assigned to fill in for Frank.
(d) A man who witnessed Shay's fall out of the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank confess to Mick Kennedy about Rosie?
2. With whom does Frank's father fight at the wake?
3. Why is there not going to be anyone to help with Frank's father?
4. What does Frank tell Mick?
5. What does Stephen say about whose fingerprints are on the note in Kevin's pocket.
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)