|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is at the building where Rosie was found when Frank goes over there?
(b) Mr. Daly.
(d) A cop Frank does not know.
2. What does Frank learn about Rosie's assailant?
(a) The assailant probably is almost a foot taller than Rosie.
(b) The assailant probably killed her from behind.
(c) The assailant probably tried to strangle her and when unsuccessful, he stabbed her.
(d) The assailant probably had his hands around Rosie's neck.
3. To what does Olivia agree?
(a) That Holly needs to go to a doctor right away.
(b) That Holly can spend the night with her best friend.
(c) That Frank can bring Holly back home.
(d) That Holly can go visit her maternal grandmother.
4. What did Carmel once do in the past when Jackie and Kevin were ill?
(a) Stole meat from the store where she worked.
(b) Stole medicine from a pharmacy.
(c) Stayed up for several nights nursing them.
(d) Forced a doctor to treat them.
5. What do Frank and Kevin talk about that brings up the mention of a dog?
(a) That there were no dogs to bark and give Rose away to her parents.
(b) That Kevin heard the neighborhood's basset hound howling that night.
(c) Routes Rosie might have taken to the abandoned house.
(d) That maybe Rosie was killed by wild dogs that had been terrorizing the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the caller tell Frank?
2. What does Frank tell Holly that is still uncertain?
3. Who does Frank plan to talk with the next morning?
4. Who is Rosie Daley?
5. What does Kevin say about Shay?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)