|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Frank when he gets home?
2. Why does Rosie want to leave so suddenly?
(a) She knows Frank is running out of patience waiting for her to make up her mind.
(b) She is being abused by her father.
(c) She knows she would take the job if it were offered.
(d) She is pregnant.
3. What does Frank do about the calls and text messages he receives?
(a) Ignores them.
(b) Talks at length several times on the phone.
(c) Answers them but says he is busy.
(d) Text back once and says to stop bothering him.
4. What do the Dalys give to the police?
(a) Some old clothes of Rosie's.
(b) A torn piece of paper that is part of her farewell note.
(c) A picture of Rosie.
(d) A list of all Rosie's friends.
5. What does Frank want to prove to Scorcher?
(a) That Rosie could have been pushed out of the window without leaving signs of a struggle.
(b) That Mr. Daly could have been pushed out of the window without leaving signs of a struggle.
(c) That Kevin could have been pushed out of the window without leaving signs of a struggle.
(d) That Shay could have been pushed out of the window without leaving signs of a struggle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Frank ask that infuriates Imelda?
2. About what does Frank talk with his siblings during the evening after Rosie's body is found?
3. What is the abandoned house number that Frank enters?
4. What might Rosie be having a difficult time doing in the Prologue?
5. Who is Olivia?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)