|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank tell Mick?
(a) Everything he can remember about Rosie.
(b) That he thinks Rosie's former boyfriend killed her.
(c) That he want to work on the case with Mick.
(d) That he thinks his cousin killed Rosie.
2. What does Stephen say Kennedy's theory is about Rosie's death?
(a) That Mr. Daly kills her in a fit of rage.
(b) That Kevin kills her in a fit of jealousy.
(c) That an assailant unknown to her kills her randomly.
(d) That Frank killed Rosie.
3. What does Frank dismiss the idea of the back garden of the abandoned home as a burial place?
(a) The abandoned house has no back yard.
(b) It is too visible.
(c) It is mostly concrete.
(d) It has so many trees, it would be hard to dig.
4. Why is Scorcher furious with Frank?
(a) For lying about Holly.
(b) For not telling Scorcher the entire story about Rosie.
(c) For sticking his nose in the homicide investigation.
(d) For scaring Scorcher.
5. To what does Olivia agree?
(a) That Frank can bring Holly back home.
(b) That Holly needs to go to a doctor right away.
(c) That Holly can spend the night with her best friend.
(d) That Holly can go visit her maternal grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank find in the basement of the abandoned house?
2. Where did Frank search for information about Rosie once he becomes a cop?
3. What is Shay planning to buy?
4. What does Kennedy tell Frank when Kennedy arrives at Imelda's place?
5. What do Frank and Holly do at the beginning of Chapter 10?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)