|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Daly family impact Frank's father?
(a) The family objects to his getting a job at the cement plant.
(b) The family objects to his getting a job at the Guinness plant.
(c) The family reports him to the police for underage sex with Theresa.
(d) The family smears his reputation.
2. What does Kevin say was in the house for a while after Frank left?
(a) Strange sounds.
(b) A horrible smell.
(d) Two drifters.
3. What pain has Frank been dealing with for years?
(a) The pain of seeing his family descend into criminal activity to survive.
(b) The pain of his younger sister's death.
(c) The pain of his father's alcoholism.
(d) The pain of Rosie leaving without him.
4. What does Frank ask Imelda about Rosie?
(a) If Imelda helped Rosie prepare to run away.
(b) If Rosie seemed scared about running away.
(c) If Imelda accompanied Rosie the night Rosie died.
(d) If Rosie had any other boyfriends other than Frank.
5. Who calls and texts Frank several times during his time with Holly?
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Frank talk with his siblings during the evening after Rosie's body is found?
2. What does the neighborhood try to do in the abandoned house soon after Frank left?
3. What does Rosie say her father said the night Rosie plans to run off with Frank?
4. What does Frank's mother want to do while Frank is at the pub?
5. What do the Dalys give to the police?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)