|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank propose making up for the lost time from the weekend?
(a) Going to the museums in London when he goes to get the forensic equipment.
(b) Spending the whole day with Holly.
(c) Going to the beach.
(d) Taking a short vacation to France.
2. Why is Frank's mother furious?
(a) Because Scorcher has already closed the investigation into Mr. Daly's death.
(b) Because Scorcher is saying Kevin's death is a homocide.
(c) Because Scorcher thinks Shay's death is an accident.
(d) Because Scorcher is saying Kevin's death is an accident.
3. Who in his family does Frank talk to before leaving?
(b) His father.
(d) No one.
4. What does Frank request at work?
(a) Assignment to investigate Kevin's death.
(b) A few days off.
(c) Reassignment to another city.
(d) Several month's leave of absence.
5. How does the Daly family impact Frank's father?
(a) The family smears his reputation.
(b) The family reports him to the police for underage sex with Theresa.
(c) The family objects to his getting a job at the Guinness plant.
(d) The family objects to his getting a job at the cement plant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who falls out of the building where Rosie's body is found?
2. What question does Frank ask that infuriates Imelda?
3. When did Frank learn to turn on a gas meter?
4. What does Frank's father say when Frank gets to his father's house?
5. What animal does Mr. Daly associate with the Mackey family?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)