|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank propose making up for the lost time from the weekend?
(a) Spending the whole day with Holly.
(b) Taking a short vacation to France.
(c) Going to the museums in London when he goes to get the forensic equipment.
(d) Going to the beach.
2. What does Frank's mother have spread out on the table?
(a) All her silver to be polished.
(b) All Shay's baby pictures.
(c) All the articles about Rosie's death.
(d) All Kevin's baby pictures.
3. What is present in the hole where Rosie was buried?
(a) A knife.
(b) The other half of the note.
(d) A hammer.
4. Why does Frank start searching the neighborhood?
(a) To see if anyone else is missing from the same time.
(b) To learn if Rosie told anyone else her plans.
(c) He is looking for Rosie's body.
(d) To find out if anyone remembers seeing Rosie.
5. What does Frank's mother say about Holly?
(a) She needs a fulltime mother and father.
(b) She is a disturbed little girl.
(c) She is a wonderful child.
(d) She's the first grandchild with the Mackey name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police immediately decide about Kevin?
2. Why is Frank's mother furious?
3. Where does Kevin go with Frank?
4. What is one theory Frank has about Rosie?
5. What does Frank request at work?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)