|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Imelda leave Rosie's suitcase?
(a) Just where it was found years later.
(b) In a locker in the train depot.
(c) In some bushes outside Rosie's house.
(d) In some bushes outside Imelda's house.
2. What is present in the hole where Rosie was buried?
(b) A hammer.
(c) The other half of the note.
(d) A knife.
3. How often does Frank see Holly?
(a) Every weekend.
(c) A couple times a year.
(d) Once a month.
4. What do Frank and Holly do at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Go to the zoo.
(b) Go skating.
(c) Go to the movies.
(d) Go to an ice cream parlor.
5. What does Frank say about Imelda when he meets her?
(a) She has not aged well.
(b) She is still as obnoxious as ever.
(c) She has softened considerably.
(d) She does not look any older than when they were in high school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Frank plan to talk with the next morning?
2. What does Frank find inside the abandoned house?
3. Who do Frank and Holly meet at the park?
4. What is in the hole in the basement?
5. Who does Frank, at this point, think is Rosie's murderer?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)