|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Frank learn to turn on a gas meter?
(a) He still does not know how to turn on a meter.
(b) When he was very young.
(c) When he graduated from high school.
(d) When he finished police training.
2. What is Mick Kennedy's nickname?
(a) He has no nickname.
3. What does Mandy say she suspected?
(a) That Rosie is somewhere in Europe.
(b) That Rosie ran away with a British soldier.
(c) That Rosie was running away.
(d) That Rosie was murdered.
4. What animal does Mr. Daly associate with the Mackey family?
5. Why did Mr. Daly think Rosie would be happy with what he told her?
(a) Mr. Daly did not think Rosie would be happy.
(b) He thought she'd be happy he could finally retire.
(c) He thought she'd be glad that Frank was willing to wait until he could support her.
(d) He thought she'd be happy to have a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rosie Daley?
2. Where is Rosie's suitcase found?
3. What does Olivia suggest Frank do before Holly leaves for school?
4. Who calls Frank when he gets home?
5. What is Frank's reaction to Stephen's ideas about the case Stephen is investigating?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)