|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Carmel once do in the past when Jackie and Kevin were ill?
(a) Stole medicine from a pharmacy.
(b) Stole meat from the store where she worked.
(c) Forced a doctor to treat them.
(d) Stayed up for several nights nursing them.
2. How long does it take Frank to decide to go with Rosie?
(a) A couple days.
(b) Several weeks.
(c) Almost a year.
(d) A few minutes.
3. Why is Frank standing by the back door of the Daly house?
(a) Trying to catch Nora alone to talk to her.
(b) Trying to overhear any conversations in the house.
(c) Trying to catch Mr. Daly alone to talk to him.
(d) Waiting to break into the house and find some information the police need.
4. What is in the hole in the basement?
(a) Several gold bars.
(b) A bag of money.
(c) A skeleton.
(d) A dead dog.
5. What is one thing found inside the suitcase?
(a) A letter to Shay from Rosie.
(b) A plane ticket.
(c) A letter to Rosie from Frank.
(d) Rosie's birth certificate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank say he will do for Stephen?
2. Why is there not going to be anyone to help with Frank's father?
3. For what is Frank thankful concerning his siblings?
4. Who calls Frank when he gets home?
5. What does Kevin say about Shay?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)