|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank's mother say about Holly?
(a) She is a disturbed little girl.
(b) She's the first grandchild with the Mackey name.
(c) She is a wonderful child.
(d) She needs a fulltime mother and father.
2. What does Frank tell Mick?
(a) That he want to work on the case with Mick.
(b) That he thinks his cousin killed Rosie.
(c) Everything he can remember about Rosie.
(d) That he thinks Rosie's former boyfriend killed her.
3. Why does Frank park far away from his family home?
(a) He wants to walk to have some time to think.
(b) He does not want his family to see Holly's booster chair.
(c) He cannot find a parking place any closer.
(d) He is worried about being charged with a crime.
4. What does Frank's mother say about Theresa Daly and Frank's dad?
(a) That Theresa hated Frank's dad.
(b) That the two were stranded over night when they were both single.
(c) That Theresa and Frank had an affair for years.
(d) That Theresa wanted to marry Frank's dad, but settled for Mr. Daly.
5. What is Shay planning to buy?
(a) The bicycle shop where he's worked for years.
(b) The garage where he's worked for years.
(c) A newspaper kiosk.
(d) A donut shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jackie?
2. What does Frank point out about the police investigation of Rosie's death?
3. Why is there not going to be anyone to help with Frank's father?
4. What is one thing Frank did right after leaving home?
5. What does Frank find surprising about what Holly says about his family?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)