|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time has passed when Chapter 1 opens?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 33 years.
(d) 22 years.
2. What does Frank think Rosie's reaction was to hearing her father's description of the Mackey family?
(a) She eventually believed it.
(b) She thought it was terrible for her father to say such a thing.
(c) She did not ever believe it.
(d) She thought it was funny but not true.
3. How long does it take Frank to decide to go with Rosie?
(a) Several weeks.
(b) A couple days.
(c) Almost a year.
(d) A few minutes.
4. What is in the hole in the basement?
(a) Several gold bars.
(b) A dead dog.
(c) A bag of money.
(d) A skeleton.
5. What does the caller tell Frank?
(a) Shay is dead.
(b) Mr. Daly tried to kill Shay.
(c) Mr. Daly tried to kill Kevin.
(d) Kevin is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Dalys give to the police?
2. Why does Frank think Rosie may have refused to meet up with him many years ago?
3. What is Shay planning to buy?
4. Who is Jackie?
5. What does Frank say Holly was wrong to do?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)