|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cooper?
(a) A boyhood friend of Frank's.
(b) Frank's first cousin and best friend.
(c) The forensics mortician.
(d) Rosie's older brother.
2. What do the police urge Mr. Daly to do?
(a) To go get his wife and return.
(b) To wait outside until they bring the skeleton out.
(c) To leave the scene.
(d) To come into the house and identify his daughter.
3. What does Stephen say Kennedy's theory is about Rosie's death?
(a) That Mr. Daly kills her in a fit of rage.
(b) That Frank killed Rosie.
(c) That an assailant unknown to her kills her randomly.
(d) That Kevin kills her in a fit of jealousy.
4. What does Olivia suggest Frank do before Holly leaves for school?
(a) Have breakfast with them.
(b) Make Holly change her clothes into something more presentable.
(c) Talk with her.
(d) Fix Holly's bed.
5. What does Frank's mother say about Holly?
(a) She needs a fulltime mother and father.
(b) She is a disturbed little girl.
(c) She is a wonderful child.
(d) She's the first grandchild with the Mackey name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Mr. Daly think Rosie would be happy with what he told her?
2. How does Frank propose making up for the lost time from the weekend?
3. How does the Daly family impact Frank's father?
4. What is one thing Frank did right after leaving home?
5. How often does Frank see Holly?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)