|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Frank thankful concerning his siblings?
(a) That they care for their parents.
(b) That they understand Frank better than anyone else.
(c) That they are all adults now.
(d) That they have come down to support him.
2. How does the Daly family impact Frank's father?
(a) The family objects to his getting a job at the Guinness plant.
(b) The family smears his reputation.
(c) The family reports him to the police for underage sex with Theresa.
(d) The family objects to his getting a job at the cement plant.
3. What is Shay planning to buy?
(a) The garage where he's worked for years.
(b) A donut shop.
(c) A newspaper kiosk.
(d) The bicycle shop where he's worked for years.
4. What does the neighborhood try to do in the abandoned house soon after Frank left?
(a) Kill rats.
(b) Fix it up.
(d) Have it torn down.
5. What does Frank think Rosie's reaction was to hearing her father's description of the Mackey family?
(a) She thought it was terrible for her father to say such a thing.
(b) She did not ever believe it.
(c) She thought it was funny but not true.
(d) She eventually believed it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Holly start crying when Frank goes over to Olivia's house?
2. Why is Olivia angry with what Frank tells her on the phone?
3. What does Mandy say she suspected?
4. Why does Frank park far away from his family home?
5. What does Frank learn about Rosie?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)