|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Frank search for information about Rosie?
(a) He was just curious as to what happened to her.
(b) He wanted to make her feel bad.
(c) He was worried about her.
(d) He wanted an explanation from her.
2. What does Frank tell Holly that is still uncertain?
(a) Whether Shay's death is a homocide or suicide.
(b) If she will be allowed to attend the funeral.
(c) Whether Mr. Daly's death is a homocide or suicide.
(d) Whether Kevin's death is a homocide or suicide.
3. Why is there not going to be anyone to help with Frank's father?
(a) Shay will bet there to help with their father.
(b) Shay had a terrible fight with his father.
(c) All the siblings are moving out.
(d) Shay is moving out.
4. Who calls Frank when he gets home?
5. How does Frank think his father's thinking is skewed?
(a) By his father's prejudice against Catholics.
(b) By his dad's anger at himself.
(c) By his father's prejudice against Prostestants.
(d) By his father's alcoholism.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Frank's father sometimes sleep?
2. What does Stephen say about whose fingerprints are on the note in Kevin's pocket.
3. What does Mandy not believe about Mr. Daly?
4. Who does Frank call about what he finds in the abandoned house?
5. How often does Frank see Holly?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)