|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Olivia suggest Frank do before Holly leaves for school?
(a) Have breakfast with them.
(b) Make Holly change her clothes into something more presentable.
(c) Talk with her.
(d) Fix Holly's bed.
2. What does Frank dismiss the idea of the back garden of the abandoned home as a burial place?
(a) It has so many trees, it would be hard to dig.
(b) It is mostly concrete.
(c) The abandoned house has no back yard.
(d) It is too visible.
3. To what does the conversation turn at the park?
(a) How his brothers were still up to no good.
(b) How Frank is starting to date again.
(c) How Olivia is exposing Holly to a possible abuser.
(d) About how Frank thought that his family was the reason Rosie left him.
4. What do Frank's siblings do while he is at the pub?
(a) Join him.
(b) Try to get more information for the police.
(c) Have a family meeting.
(d) Talk to the Daly family.
5. How does Frank think his father's thinking is skewed?
(a) By his father's prejudice against Prostestants.
(b) By his dad's anger at himself.
(c) By his father's prejudice against Catholics.
(d) By his father's alcoholism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank's father say when Frank gets to his father's house?
2. About what does Frank think his mother would have teased Holly?
3. About whom does Olivia ask Frank?
4. What does Stephen say about whose fingerprints are on the note in Kevin's pocket.
5. Why does Rosie want to leave so suddenly?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)