|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is present in the hole where Rosie was buried?
(b) A knife.
(c) The other half of the note.
(d) A hammer.
2. What is the abandoned house number that Frank enters?
3. What does Frank's mother say about Holly?
(a) She is a wonderful child.
(b) She is a disturbed little girl.
(c) She needs a fulltime mother and father.
(d) She's the first grandchild with the Mackey name.
4. What does Jackie believe about Rosie?
(a) That she was the unidentified body found in the nearby woods several years ago.
(b) That she was murdered.
(c) Rosie did not really love Frank.
(d) That she met someone else that night.
5. What surprises Stephen about something Frank asks him?
(a) That Frank seems indifferent about Kevin's death.
(b) That Frank wants Stephen's opinion.
(c) That Frank seems indifferent about Shay's death.
(d) That Frank is still sorrowful about Rosie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank go in Chapter 9?
2. How does Imelda act towards Frank initially?
3. Who is at the building where Rosie was found when Frank goes over there?
4. Why is Scorcher furious with Frank?
5. Why doesn't Nora's husband understand why Nora cannot stop crying?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)