|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mandy not believe about Mr. Daly?
(a) That he was physically abusive.
(b) That he hated Rosie since she was not his.
(c) That he loved Rosie even though she was not his.
(d) That he loved Rosie.
2. What does Frank tell Holly that is still uncertain?
(a) Whether Kevin's death is a homocide or suicide.
(b) Whether Mr. Daly's death is a homocide or suicide.
(c) If she will be allowed to attend the funeral.
(d) Whether Shay's death is a homocide or suicide.
3. Who does Frank plan to talk with the next morning?
(a) The coroner.
(b) The forensic examiner.
(c) The police chief.
(d) The Dalys.
4. What might Rosie be having a difficult time doing in the Prologue?
(a) Boarding the bus since she is short for the fare.
(b) Slipping away unnoticed.
(c) Deciding whether to get married.
(d) Deciding whether to go to college.
5. Why did Mr. Daly think Rosie would be happy with what he told her?
(a) He thought she'd be glad that Frank was willing to wait until he could support her.
(b) He thought she'd be happy he could finally retire.
(c) Mr. Daly did not think Rosie would be happy.
(d) He thought she'd be happy to have a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank tell Mick?
2. What does the neighborhood try to do in the abandoned house soon after Frank left?
3. How does Frank propose making up for the lost time from the weekend?
4. Who calls and texts Frank several times during his time with Holly?
5. About what does Frank think his mother would have teased Holly?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)