|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Frank and Kevin talk about that brings up the mention of a dog?
(a) That there were no dogs to bark and give Rose away to her parents.
(b) Routes Rosie might have taken to the abandoned house.
(c) That Kevin heard the neighborhood's basset hound howling that night.
(d) That maybe Rosie was killed by wild dogs that had been terrorizing the area.
2. Where do Mick and Frank talk?
(a) At the scene of the crime.
(b) At the Daly's house.
(c) At Frank's home.
(d) In a local pub.
3. What does Frank say about Imelda when he meets her?
(a) She does not look any older than when they were in high school.
(b) She is still as obnoxious as ever.
(c) She has not aged well.
(d) She has softened considerably.
4. Where does Imelda leave Rosie's suitcase?
(a) In some bushes outside Imelda's house.
(b) In a locker in the train depot.
(c) In some bushes outside Rosie's house.
(d) Just where it was found years later.
5. To what does the conversation turn at the park?
(a) About how Frank thought that his family was the reason Rosie left him.
(b) How his brothers were still up to no good.
(c) How Frank is starting to date again.
(d) How Olivia is exposing Holly to a possible abuser.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Frank call about what he finds in the abandoned house?
2. What does Kevin say was in the house for a while after Frank left?
3. What does the neighborhood try to do in the abandoned house soon after Frank left?
4. Who shows up in the pub a couple hours after Mick leaves Frank there?
5. Who is Olivia?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)