|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the abandoned house number that Frank enters?
2. What does Frank think Rosie's reaction was to hearing her father's description of the Mackey family?
(a) She did not ever believe it.
(b) She thought it was terrible for her father to say such a thing.
(c) She eventually believed it.
(d) She thought it was funny but not true.
3. How does Frank propose making up for the lost time from the weekend?
(a) Taking a short vacation to France.
(b) Going to the beach.
(c) Going to the museums in London when he goes to get the forensic equipment.
(d) Spending the whole day with Holly.
4. Why is Frank standing by the back door of the Daly house?
(a) Waiting to break into the house and find some information the police need.
(b) Trying to catch Mr. Daly alone to talk to him.
(c) Trying to catch Nora alone to talk to her.
(d) Trying to overhear any conversations in the house.
5. What does Frank try to deal with as he naps in his car?
(a) His father's increasing irrational behavior.
(b) His change of perception regarding Rosie.
(c) His brother Kevin's drug addiction.
(d) The possibility of someone he knows having killed Rosie.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Frank learn to turn on a gas meter?
2. What is rotted in the hole?
3. What is Mick Kennedy's nickname?
4. Who is Olivia?
5. Who calls and texts Frank several times during his time with Holly?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)