|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Frank let Holly spend time with his family?
(a) He thinks they are all insane.
(b) He has no family left.
(c) They live in a bad section of Belfast.
(d) He is angry at his mother.
2. Who is Rosie Daley?
(a) The girl Frank is fighting another guy over.
(b) A girl who gets on the bus near where Frank is fighting.
(c) Frank's girlfriend.
(d) Frank's sister.
3. Why is Frank's mother furious?
(a) Because Scorcher has already closed the investigation into Mr. Daly's death.
(b) Because Scorcher is saying Kevin's death is an accident.
(c) Because Scorcher is saying Kevin's death is a homocide.
(d) Because Scorcher thinks Shay's death is an accident.
4. Where is Frank's apartment?
(a) About fifty kilometers from Dublin.
(b) On the Quays.
(c) He lives in a hotel room.
(d) In the heart of downtown Dublin.
5. To what does Frank think back as he is talking about Rosie?
(a) The last dance he and Rosie attended.
(b) Who else knew Rosie.
(c) The last time they were together.
(d) Who might want to harm Rosie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephen say Kennedy's theory is about Rosie's death?
2. What is Nora's theory about why Mr. Daly and Mr. Mackey have so much animosity between them?
3. With whom does Frank's father fight at the wake?
4. What does Frank convince Stephen to do?
5. Where is Rosie's suitcase found?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)