|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say about Imelda when he meets her?
(a) She is still as obnoxious as ever.
(b) She does not look any older than when they were in high school.
(c) She has softened considerably.
(d) She has not aged well.
2. What does Frank tell Olivia when he calls her?
(a) That Holly is ill.
(b) That he has a family emergency.
(c) That Jackie is taking Holly for the weekend.
(d) That he is ill and Holly needs to come home.
3. What does Frank tell Holly that is still uncertain?
(a) Whether Mr. Daly's death is a homocide or suicide.
(b) If she will be allowed to attend the funeral.
(c) Whether Kevin's death is a homocide or suicide.
(d) Whether Shay's death is a homocide or suicide.
4. What animal does Mr. Daly associate with the Mackey family?
5. What do the Dalys give to the police?
(a) Some old clothes of Rosie's.
(b) A torn piece of paper that is part of her farewell note.
(c) A list of all Rosie's friends.
(d) A picture of Rosie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holly call Dermot?
2. What does Frank say Holly was wrong to do?
3. Who is Dermot?
4. Who does Frank call about what he finds in the abandoned house?
5. What is Frank Mackey doing in the Prologue?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)