|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Frank go in Chapter 9?
(a) To London to pick up some special forensic equipment.
(b) To Olivia's house.
(c) To confession.
(d) To meet with Rosie's best friends.
2. Why does Rosie want to leave so suddenly?
(a) She knows Frank is running out of patience waiting for her to make up her mind.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She knows she would take the job if it were offered.
(d) She is being abused by her father.
3. What do the Dalys give to the police?
(a) A picture of Rosie.
(b) Some old clothes of Rosie's.
(c) A torn piece of paper that is part of her farewell note.
(d) A list of all Rosie's friends.
4. Why doesn't Frank let Holly spend time with his family?
(a) He is angry at his mother.
(b) They live in a bad section of Belfast.
(c) He has no family left.
(d) He thinks they are all insane.
5. What is Frank's position in the Dublin Police Department?
(a) The chief.
(b) An undercover officer.
(c) A lieutenant in the detective division.
(d) A records clerk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank convince Stephen to do?
2. Who is Rosie Daley?
3. Why is Frank's mother furious?
4. What do the police immediately decide about Kevin?
5. What does Mr. Daly do when he comes to the abandoned house?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)