|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mandy say she suspected?
(a) That Rosie is somewhere in Europe.
(b) That Rosie ran away with a British soldier.
(c) That Rosie was running away.
(d) That Rosie was murdered.
2. How often does Frank see Holly?
(a) Once a month.
(b) A couple times a year.
(c) Every weekend.
3. What does Frank say about Imelda when he meets her?
(a) She does not look any older than when they were in high school.
(b) She has softened considerably.
(c) She is still as obnoxious as ever.
(d) She has not aged well.
4. What might Rosie be having a difficult time doing in the Prologue?
(a) Deciding whether to go to college.
(b) Deciding whether to get married.
(c) Boarding the bus since she is short for the fare.
(d) Slipping away unnoticed.
5. What does Frank dismiss the idea of the back garden of the abandoned home as a burial place?
(a) It has so many trees, it would be hard to dig.
(b) It is too visible.
(c) The abandoned house has no back yard.
(d) It is mostly concrete.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank's mother say about Holly?
2. Who does Frank, at this point, think is Rosie's murderer?
3. What did Carmel once do in the past when Jackie and Kevin were ill?
4. What does Stephen say Kennedy's theory is about Rosie's death?
5. What do the Dalys give to the police?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)