|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank propose making up for the lost time from the weekend?
(a) Spending the whole day with Holly.
(b) Going to the museums in London when he goes to get the forensic equipment.
(c) Taking a short vacation to France.
(d) Going to the beach.
2. What do Frank and Holly do at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Go to the zoo.
(b) Go to the movies.
(c) Go skating.
(d) Go to an ice cream parlor.
3. What do the Dalys give to the police?
(a) A torn piece of paper that is part of her farewell note.
(b) A picture of Rosie.
(c) A list of all Rosie's friends.
(d) Some old clothes of Rosie's.
4. What does Frank point out about the police investigation of Rosie's death?
(a) They will probably not work it too hard since it's a cold case.
(b) They will be very thorough.
(c) They will probably go for life in prison for the murderer.
(d) They will probably defer to another precinct to do the investigation.
5. What does Frank try to deal with as he naps in his car?
(a) His change of perception regarding Rosie.
(b) His father's increasing irrational behavior.
(c) The possibility of someone he knows having killed Rosie.
(d) His brother Kevin's drug addiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank say he will do for Stephen?
2. How does the Daly family impact Frank's father?
3. What did Carmel once do in the past when Jackie and Kevin were ill?
4. What does Mr. Daly want to do?
5. What is Mick Kennedy's nickname?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)