|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank think Rosie may have refused to meet up with him many years ago?
(a) Because of not wanting to defy her father.
(b) Because of his odd family.
(c) Because Frank is unemployed at the time.
(d) Because her mother needed her.
2. What do the Dalys give to the police?
(a) Some old clothes of Rosie's.
(b) A picture of Rosie.
(c) A list of all Rosie's friends.
(d) A torn piece of paper that is part of her farewell note.
3. What do Frank and Kevin talk about that brings up the mention of a dog?
(a) That maybe Rosie was killed by wild dogs that had been terrorizing the area.
(b) That Kevin heard the neighborhood's basset hound howling that night.
(c) Routes Rosie might have taken to the abandoned house.
(d) That there were no dogs to bark and give Rose away to her parents.
4. Who calls and texts Frank several times during his time with Holly?
5. Who is at the building where Rosie was found when Frank goes over there?
(a) A cop Frank does not know.
(d) Mr. Daly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank want to prove to Scorcher?
2. About what does Frank talk with his siblings during the evening after Rosie's body is found?
3. What does Kevin say about Shay?
4. What did Carmel once do in the past when Jackie and Kevin were ill?
5. What is one theory Frank has about Rosie?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)