|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might Rosie be having a difficult time doing in the Prologue?
(a) Boarding the bus since she is short for the fare.
(b) Deciding whether to go to college.
(c) Slipping away unnoticed.
(d) Deciding whether to get married.
2. Why is Olivia angry with what Frank tells her on the phone?
(a) She is afraid of Holly catching something from Frank.
(b) She does not like Jackie.
(c) She is on a date with Dermot.
(d) She was planning to have a party that night.
3. Why is there not going to be anyone to help with Frank's father?
(a) Shay had a terrible fight with his father.
(b) Shay is moving out.
(c) Shay will bet there to help with their father.
(d) All the siblings are moving out.
4. Why does Frank park far away from his family home?
(a) He cannot find a parking place any closer.
(b) He is worried about being charged with a crime.
(c) He does not want his family to see Holly's booster chair.
(d) He wants to walk to have some time to think.
5. Why does Holly start crying when Frank goes over to Olivia's house?
(a) Because Frank is not taking Holly anywhere that weekend.
(b) Because Frank is moving from Dublin.
(c) Because of Shay's death.
(d) Because of Kevin's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Frank search for information about Rosie once he becomes a cop?
2. What does Jackie want Frank to do?
3. What do Frank and Holly do at the beginning of Chapter 10?
4. Why doesn't anyone in the police department on the scene at the abandoned house acknowledge Frank?
5. What does Frank tell Mick?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)