|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Frank thankful concerning his siblings?
(a) That they have come down to support him.
(b) That they care for their parents.
(c) That they understand Frank better than anyone else.
(d) That they are all adults now.
2. Why does Frank apologize to Holly?
(a) For smacking her.
(b) For yelling at her.
(c) For having to take her home before the end of the weekend.
(d) For not believing her about Dermot.
3. Who calls and texts Frank several times during his time with Holly?
4. How often does Frank see Holly?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Every weekend.
(c) A couple times a year.
5. What does Frank try to deal with as he naps in his car?
(a) His brother Kevin's drug addiction.
(b) The possibility of someone he knows having killed Rosie.
(c) His change of perception regarding Rosie.
(d) His father's increasing irrational behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the abandoned house number that Frank enters?
2. What does Frank confess to Mick Kennedy about Rosie?
3. To what does Frank think back as he is talking about Rosie?
4. When did Frank learn to turn on a gas meter?
5. What does Frank do about the calls and text messages he receives?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)