|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Mick and Frank talk?
(a) At Frank's home.
(b) In a local pub.
(c) At the scene of the crime.
(d) At the Daly's house.
2. To what does the conversation turn at the park?
(a) About how Frank thought that his family was the reason Rosie left him.
(b) How Olivia is exposing Holly to a possible abuser.
(c) How Frank is starting to date again.
(d) How his brothers were still up to no good.
3. What does Frank realize is true if Rosie was murdered?
(a) He is to blame for Rosie's death.
(b) Shay is a prime suspect.
(c) He is a prime suspect.
(d) Kevin is a prime suspect.
4. What is one thing found inside the suitcase?
(a) Rosie's birth certificate.
(b) A plane ticket.
(c) A letter to Rosie from Frank.
(d) A letter to Shay from Rosie.
5. Who falls out of the building where Rosie's body is found?
(c) No one.
(d) Mr. Daly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank dismiss the idea of the back garden of the abandoned home as a burial place?
2. To what does Frank think back as he is talking about Rosie?
3. Who do Frank and Holly meet at the park?
4. Who is Olivia?
5. Who does Frank call about what he finds in the abandoned house?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)