|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Frank see Holly?
(a) A couple times a year.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Every weekend.
2. What does Frank find in the basement of the abandoned house?
(a) A belt.
(b) Some brown hair tufts.
(c) A loose slab of cement.
(d) Several dead rats.
3. Why is Scorcher furious with Frank?
(a) For sticking his nose in the homicide investigation.
(b) For lying about Holly.
(c) For not telling Scorcher the entire story about Rosie.
(d) For scaring Scorcher.
4. When did Frank learn to turn on a gas meter?
(a) He still does not know how to turn on a meter.
(b) When he was very young.
(c) When he finished police training.
(d) When he graduated from high school.
5. Why does Shay think his purchasing plan is sound?
(a) Because Dublin is getting so spread out and cars are necessary.
(b) Because so many people want something to eat as they are walking to work.
(c) Because gas is so expensive.
(d) Because of the economic downturn of the country at this time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Carmel once do in the past when Jackie and Kevin were ill?
2. Who is Olivia?
3. What does Carmel ask Frank?
4. What is Shay planning to buy?
5. What does Frank convince Stephen to do?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)