|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank request at work?
(a) Several month's leave of absence.
(b) Reassignment to another city.
(c) A few days off.
(d) Assignment to investigate Kevin's death.
2. What does Frank do about the calls and text messages he receives?
(a) Ignores them.
(b) Talks at length several times on the phone.
(c) Answers them but says he is busy.
(d) Text back once and says to stop bothering him.
3. Why did Frank search for information about Rosie?
(a) He was just curious as to what happened to her.
(b) He was worried about her.
(c) He wanted an explanation from her.
(d) He wanted to make her feel bad.
4. What does Mr. Daly want to do?
(a) Have Shay arrested.
(b) Do whatever Mrs. Daly wants.
(c) Contact the police.
(d) Forget the whole situation.
5. What does Frank learn about Imelda and Mandy?
(a) Where they are now living.
(b) That they both moved to the United States.
(c) That they married twin brothers.
(d) That they were both killed in accidents only a few days apart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mandy say she suspected?
2. Who in his family does Frank talk to before leaving?
3. What might Rosie be having a difficult time doing in the Prologue?
4. Why does Frank start searching the neighborhood?
5. How much time has passed when Chapter 1 opens?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)