|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Shay planning to buy?
(a) A newspaper kiosk.
(b) The garage where he's worked for years.
(c) The bicycle shop where he's worked for years.
(d) A donut shop.
2. What does Holly call Dermot?
(b) Uncle Dermot.
(c) She does not know Dermot.
(d) Dumb Dermot.
3. What does Frank confess to Mick Kennedy about Rosie?
(a) That Frank was to meet Rosie the night she disappeared.
(b) That Rosie said she would not marry Frank.
(c) That his brother Kevin always was jealous of Frank and Rosie.
(d) That Rosie was sometimes a prostitute when her family was desperate.
4. To what does the conversation turn at the park?
(a) How Frank is starting to date again.
(b) About how Frank thought that his family was the reason Rosie left him.
(c) How his brothers were still up to no good.
(d) How Olivia is exposing Holly to a possible abuser.
5. What is the abandoned house number that Frank enters?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Frank Mackey doing in the Prologue?
2. Who does Frank call about what he finds in the abandoned house?
3. Who shows up in the pub a couple hours after Mick leaves Frank there?
4. What do Frank and Holly do at the beginning of Chapter 10?
5. What does Frank dismiss the idea of the back garden of the abandoned home as a burial place?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)