|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank park far away from his family home?
(a) He cannot find a parking place any closer.
(b) He wants to walk to have some time to think.
(c) He does not want his family to see Holly's booster chair.
(d) He is worried about being charged with a crime.
2. What does Frank dismiss the idea of the back garden of the abandoned home as a burial place?
(a) It is too visible.
(b) It is mostly concrete.
(c) It has so many trees, it would be hard to dig.
(d) The abandoned house has no back yard.
3. To what does the conversation turn at the park?
(a) How his brothers were still up to no good.
(b) How Olivia is exposing Holly to a possible abuser.
(c) How Frank is starting to date again.
(d) About how Frank thought that his family was the reason Rosie left him.
4. What does Frank try to deal with as he naps in his car?
(a) His brother Kevin's drug addiction.
(b) The possibility of someone he knows having killed Rosie.
(c) His father's increasing irrational behavior.
(d) His change of perception regarding Rosie.
5. What does Frank learn about Rosie?
(a) Her neck is broken.
(b) Her skull was cracked.
(c) She has a knife wound near her heart area.
(d) She has a bullet wound in the head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank think Rosie's reaction was to hearing her father's description of the Mackey family?
2. What does the neighborhood try to do in the abandoned house soon after Frank left?
3. Why doesn't anyone in the police department on the scene at the abandoned house acknowledge Frank?
4. What does Frank tell Mick?
5. To what does Frank think back as he is talking about Rosie?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)