|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Frank's mother furious?
(a) Because Scorcher thinks Shay's death is an accident.
(b) Because Scorcher is saying Kevin's death is an accident.
(c) Because Scorcher is saying Kevin's death is a homocide.
(d) Because Scorcher has already closed the investigation into Mr. Daly's death.
2. What does Kevin say about Shay?
(a) That Shay has done the best for the family that he knew how.
(b) That Shay was very upset after Frank left.
(c) That Shay is probably the one who killed Rosie.
(d) That Shay is capable of murder.
3. What do Frank and Kevin talk about that brings up the mention of a dog?
(a) That Kevin heard the neighborhood's basset hound howling that night.
(b) That maybe Rosie was killed by wild dogs that had been terrorizing the area.
(c) Routes Rosie might have taken to the abandoned house.
(d) That there were no dogs to bark and give Rose away to her parents.
4. What does Mr. Daly do when he comes to the abandoned house?
(a) Confesses to Rosie's murder.
(b) Accuses Frank of murder.
(c) Has a heart attack.
(d) Screams out and ask if it is Rosie.
5. What is one thing found inside the suitcase?
(a) A letter to Shay from Rosie.
(b) A letter to Rosie from Frank.
(c) A plane ticket.
(d) Rosie's birth certificate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one theory Frank has about Rosie?
2. What does Frank's father say when Frank gets to his father's house?
3. What explanation does Frank give Holly for his behavior?
4. What do the police urge Mr. Daly to do?
5. Why does Frank park far away from his family home?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)