|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't anyone in the police department on the scene at the abandoned house acknowledge Frank?
(a) Because Frank is undercover.
(b) They do not know Frank.
(c) Beause no one in the department likes Frank.
(d) Because they think Frank is a murder suspect.
2. Who is Olivia?
(a) A prostitute on Frank's beat.
(b) Frank's ex-wife.
(c) Another police detective.
(d) An undercover police rookie.
3. To what does the conversation turn at the park?
(a) How Olivia is exposing Holly to a possible abuser.
(b) How his brothers were still up to no good.
(c) How Frank is starting to date again.
(d) About how Frank thought that his family was the reason Rosie left him.
4. What does Frank say he will do for Stephen?
(a) Put in a good word to Scorcher for the man.
(b) Help Stephen make a step toward permanency in the undercover unit.
(c) Take over his position so Stephen can go on vacation.
(d) Take over his position so Stephen can get married.
5. What did Carmel once do in the past when Jackie and Kevin were ill?
(a) Stole meat from the store where she worked.
(b) Stole medicine from a pharmacy.
(c) Forced a doctor to treat them.
(d) Stayed up for several nights nursing them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police urge Mr. Daly to do?
2. Where does Frank go in Chapter 9?
3. For what is Frank thankful concerning his siblings?
4. What had Frank believed when he found a partial note from Rosie many years earlier?
5. What does Frank do about the calls and text messages he receives?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)