|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank think Rosie's reaction was to hearing her father's description of the Mackey family?
(a) She thought it was terrible for her father to say such a thing.
(b) She thought it was funny but not true.
(c) She did not ever believe it.
(d) She eventually believed it.
2. What does Frank do when Scorcher is leaning out of the window?
(a) Tells him to notice the scratch marks on the sill.
(b) Pulls him back into the house.
(c) Pushes him.
3. What do Frank and Kevin talk about that brings up the mention of a dog?
(a) That Kevin heard the neighborhood's basset hound howling that night.
(b) That there were no dogs to bark and give Rose away to her parents.
(c) Routes Rosie might have taken to the abandoned house.
(d) That maybe Rosie was killed by wild dogs that had been terrorizing the area.
4. For what is Frank thankful concerning his siblings?
(a) That they have come down to support him.
(b) That they are all adults now.
(c) That they care for their parents.
(d) That they understand Frank better than anyone else.
5. What is Frank Mackey doing in the Prologue?
(a) Fighting with another guy.
(b) Waiting for his girlfriend.
(d) Making breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is there not going to be anyone to help with Frank's father?
2. Where does Frank go in Chapter 9?
3. Who do Frank and Holly meet at the park?
4. Why does Frank apologize to Holly?
5. Who shows up in the pub a couple hours after Mick leaves Frank there?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)