|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cooper?
(a) The forensics mortician.
(b) Rosie's older brother.
(c) A boyhood friend of Frank's.
(d) Frank's first cousin and best friend.
2. Who does Frank plan to talk with the next morning?
(a) The police chief.
(b) The coroner.
(c) The Dalys.
(d) The forensic examiner.
3. What does Frank try to deal with as he naps in his car?
(a) His father's increasing irrational behavior.
(b) The possibility of someone he knows having killed Rosie.
(c) His change of perception regarding Rosie.
(d) His brother Kevin's drug addiction.
4. What is one thing found inside the suitcase?
(a) Rosie's birth certificate.
(b) A letter to Rosie from Frank.
(c) A letter to Shay from Rosie.
(d) A plane ticket.
5. For what is Frank thankful concerning his siblings?
(a) That they have come down to support him.
(b) That they care for their parents.
(c) That they are all adults now.
(d) That they understand Frank better than anyone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Frank and Holly meet at the park?
2. Who falls out of the building where Rosie's body is found?
3. What did Carmel once do in the past when Jackie and Kevin were ill?
4. Why doesn't anyone in the police department on the scene at the abandoned house acknowledge Frank?
5. Who calls Frank when he gets home?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)