|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank learn about Imelda and Mandy?
(a) That they both moved to the United States.
(b) Where they are now living.
(c) That they were both killed in accidents only a few days apart.
(d) That they married twin brothers.
2. Who was the fight between that the siblings recall?
(a) Mr. Mackey and Mr. Daly.
(b) There was no fight.
(c) Rosie and Frank.
(d) Shay and Rosie.
3. What does Frank tell Olivia when he calls her?
(a) That Holly is ill.
(b) That Jackie is taking Holly for the weekend.
(c) That he is ill and Holly needs to come home.
(d) That he has a family emergency.
4. What is one thing Frank did right after leaving home?
(a) Join up with some musicians.
(b) Travel to France.
(c) Travel to England.
(d) Go to German with some woman.
5. What do the Dalys give to the police?
(a) Some old clothes of Rosie's.
(b) A picture of Rosie.
(c) A list of all Rosie's friends.
(d) A torn piece of paper that is part of her farewell note.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Frank Mackey doing in the Prologue?
2. What does Frank's father say when Frank gets to his father's house?
3. Who is Rosie Daley?
4. With whom does Frank's father fight at the wake?
5. What is Mandy's status in the present time when Frank goes to visit her?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)