|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing found inside the suitcase?
(a) A plane ticket.
(b) Rosie's birth certificate.
(c) A letter to Rosie from Frank.
(d) A letter to Shay from Rosie.
2. What does Frank try to deal with as he naps in his car?
(a) The possibility of someone he knows having killed Rosie.
(b) His brother Kevin's drug addiction.
(c) His father's increasing irrational behavior.
(d) His change of perception regarding Rosie.
3. When did Frank learn to turn on a gas meter?
(a) When he graduated from high school.
(b) When he was very young.
(c) When he finished police training.
(d) He still does not know how to turn on a meter.
4. Why is Olivia angry with what Frank tells her on the phone?
(a) She does not like Jackie.
(b) She was planning to have a party that night.
(c) She is on a date with Dermot.
(d) She is afraid of Holly catching something from Frank.
5. With whom does Frank's father fight at the wake?
(a) Mr. Daly.
(c) Frank's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Frank's position in the Dublin Police Department?
2. What does Frank's mother want to do while Frank is at the pub?
3. Where is the other half of Rosie's note found?
4. Why doesn't anyone in the police department on the scene at the abandoned house acknowledge Frank?
5. Who is Dermot?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)