|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls and texts Frank several times during his time with Holly?
2. Where is the other half of Rosie's note found?
(a) Under the basement steps of number 22.
(b) In Kevin's pocket.
(c) In Shay's room.
(d) It is never found.
3. Who shows up in the pub a couple hours after Mick leaves Frank there?
(b) Mr. Daly.
(c) No one.
4. What does Frank learn about Rosie?
(a) She has a bullet wound in the head.
(b) She has a knife wound near her heart area.
(c) Her skull was cracked.
(d) Her neck is broken.
5. What do Frank and Kevin talk about that brings up the mention of a dog?
(a) That Kevin heard the neighborhood's basset hound howling that night.
(b) Routes Rosie might have taken to the abandoned house.
(c) That there were no dogs to bark and give Rose away to her parents.
(d) That maybe Rosie was killed by wild dogs that had been terrorizing the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Frank call about what he finds in the abandoned house?
2. Why doesn't Frank let Holly spend time with his family?
3. What is one thing Frank did right after leaving home?
4. What is in the hole in the basement?
5. What is Mick Kennedy's nickname?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)