|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the fight between that the siblings recall?
(a) Rosie and Frank.
(b) There was no fight.
(c) Mr. Mackey and Mr. Daly.
(d) Shay and Rosie.
2. For what is Frank thankful concerning his siblings?
(a) That they are all adults now.
(b) That they understand Frank better than anyone else.
(c) That they care for their parents.
(d) That they have come down to support him.
3. What does Kevin say about Shay?
(a) That Shay has done the best for the family that he knew how.
(b) That Shay was very upset after Frank left.
(c) That Shay is capable of murder.
(d) That Shay is probably the one who killed Rosie.
4. Why doesn't Frank let Holly spend time with his family?
(a) He thinks they are all insane.
(b) He is angry at his mother.
(c) They live in a bad section of Belfast.
(d) He has no family left.
5. Why does Frank think Rosie may have refused to meet up with him many years ago?
(a) Because of not wanting to defy her father.
(b) Because Frank is unemployed at the time.
(c) Because of his odd family.
(d) Because her mother needed her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Olivia?
2. What do Frank and Kevin talk about that brings up the mention of a dog?
3. Who does Frank call about what he finds in the abandoned house?
4. About what does Frank talk with his siblings during the evening after Rosie's body is found?
5. What is the abandoned house number that Frank enters?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)