|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Olivia angry with what Frank tells her on the phone?
(a) She was planning to have a party that night.
(b) She is afraid of Holly catching something from Frank.
(c) She does not like Jackie.
(d) She is on a date with Dermot.
2. Who shows up in the pub a couple hours after Mick leaves Frank there?
(b) Mr. Daly.
(c) No one.
3. To what does Frank think back as he is talking about Rosie?
(a) The last dance he and Rosie attended.
(b) Who might want to harm Rosie.
(c) The last time they were together.
(d) Who else knew Rosie.
4. What does Frank's mother want to do while Frank is at the pub?
(a) Join him at the pub to console him.
(b) Appeal to the police not to consider Frank as a suspect.
(c) Make her husband go and talk to Frank.
(d) Go and offer condolences to the Daly's.
5. What does Frank point out about the police investigation of Rosie's death?
(a) They will probably go for life in prison for the murderer.
(b) They will probably not work it too hard since it's a cold case.
(c) They will be very thorough.
(d) They will probably defer to another precinct to do the investigation.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Frank thankful concerning his siblings?
2. What is one theory Frank has about Rosie?
3. What had Frank believed when he found a partial note from Rosie many years earlier?
4. What does Frank learn about Imelda and Mandy?
5. Where is Rosie's suitcase found?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)