|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frank's position in the Dublin Police Department?
(a) A records clerk.
(b) The chief.
(c) An undercover officer.
(d) A lieutenant in the detective division.
2. What do the police urge Mr. Daly to do?
(a) To wait outside until they bring the skeleton out.
(b) To leave the scene.
(c) To come into the house and identify his daughter.
(d) To go get his wife and return.
3. About what does Frank talk with his siblings during the evening after Rosie's body is found?
(a) Rosie's love for Frank.
(b) Their father's disability.
(c) The past.
(d) His will.
4. What does Kevin say was in the house for a while after Frank left?
(a) Two drifters.
(b) Strange sounds.
(c) A horrible smell.
5. Where does Kevin go with Frank?
(a) To visit the Daly's again.
(b) To find out if the ferry tickets could still be redeemed.
(c) To the abandoned house where the suitcase is found.
(d) To the pub.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the fight between that the siblings recall?
2. How often does Frank see Holly?
3. What is in the hole in the basement?
4. What do the Dalys give to the police?
5. What do Frank's siblings do while he is at the pub?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)