|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank point out about the police investigation of Rosie's death?
(a) They will probably defer to another precinct to do the investigation.
(b) They will probably not work it too hard since it's a cold case.
(c) They will probably go for life in prison for the murderer.
(d) They will be very thorough.
2. What do Frank and Kevin talk about that brings up the mention of a dog?
(a) That there were no dogs to bark and give Rose away to her parents.
(b) That Kevin heard the neighborhood's basset hound howling that night.
(c) That maybe Rosie was killed by wild dogs that had been terrorizing the area.
(d) Routes Rosie might have taken to the abandoned house.
3. What does Kevin say about Shay?
(a) That Shay was very upset after Frank left.
(b) That Shay is probably the one who killed Rosie.
(c) That Shay is capable of murder.
(d) That Shay has done the best for the family that he knew how.
4. Why is there not going to be anyone to help with Frank's father?
(a) All the siblings are moving out.
(b) Shay is moving out.
(c) Shay will bet there to help with their father.
(d) Shay had a terrible fight with his father.
5. What does Mandy say she suspected?
(a) That Rosie was murdered.
(b) That Rosie was running away.
(c) That Rosie ran away with a British soldier.
(d) That Rosie is somewhere in Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the hole in the basement?
2. What does Holly call Dermot?
3. Where did Frank search for information about Rosie once he becomes a cop?
4. What does Mr. Daly want to do?
5. What is Shay planning to buy?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)