|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Frank search for information about Rosie?
(a) He wanted to make her feel bad.
(b) He wanted an explanation from her.
(c) He was just curious as to what happened to her.
(d) He was worried about her.
2. Where did Frank search for information about Rosie once he becomes a cop?
(a) In the obituaries.
(b) In wedding sections.
(c) In police files.
(d) In bars around Dublin.
3. Where is Rosie's suitcase found?
(a) In the attic of number 33.
(b) Up the chimney in number 212.
(c) In a subway locker.
(d) Behind the fireplace in number 16.
4. What did Carmel once do in the past when Jackie and Kevin were ill?
(a) Stole medicine from a pharmacy.
(b) Forced a doctor to treat them.
(c) Stole meat from the store where she worked.
(d) Stayed up for several nights nursing them.
5. To what does Frank think back as he is talking about Rosie?
(a) The last time they were together.
(b) Who else knew Rosie.
(c) The last dance he and Rosie attended.
(d) Who might want to harm Rosie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing found inside the suitcase?
2. What does Jackie believe about Rosie?
3. What is one theory Frank has about Rosie?
4. Who is Rosie Daley?
5. What does Holly call Dermot?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)