|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Frank believed when he found a partial note from Rosie many years earlier?
(a) She wanted to marry him, but not for another year.
(b) She was telling him she did not want to go with him.
(c) She wanted one more night at home.
(d) She had another boyfriend.
2. What does Frank wonder about Rosie?
(a) If she got the plan confused.
(b) If she is from around where Frank is waiting.
(c) If she would accept his offer of the bus fare.
(d) If she would like to go out for coffee.
3. Where did Frank search for information about Rosie once he becomes a cop?
(a) In wedding sections.
(b) In the obituaries.
(c) In police files.
(d) In bars around Dublin.
4. Who does Frank plan to talk with the next morning?
(a) The coroner.
(b) The police chief.
(c) The Dalys.
(d) The forensic examiner.
5. How much time has passed when Chapter 1 opens?
(a) 22 years.
(b) 33 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Daly do when he comes to the abandoned house?
2. What is Mandy's status in the present time when Frank goes to visit her?
3. What does Mandy not believe about Mr. Daly?
4. What does the neighborhood try to do in the abandoned house soon after Frank left?
5. What does Frank find inside the abandoned house?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)