|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Frank's siblings do while he is at the pub?
(a) Try to get more information for the police.
(b) Have a family meeting.
(c) Join him.
(d) Talk to the Daly family.
2. What do the police urge Mr. Daly to do?
(a) To wait outside until they bring the skeleton out.
(b) To leave the scene.
(c) To go get his wife and return.
(d) To come into the house and identify his daughter.
3. What is Frank's position in the Dublin Police Department?
(a) The chief.
(b) A records clerk.
(c) An undercover officer.
(d) A lieutenant in the detective division.
4. What does Frank confess to Mick Kennedy about Rosie?
(a) That Frank was to meet Rosie the night she disappeared.
(b) That Rosie was sometimes a prostitute when her family was desperate.
(c) That his brother Kevin always was jealous of Frank and Rosie.
(d) That Rosie said she would not marry Frank.
5. Where is Frank's apartment?
(a) In the heart of downtown Dublin.
(b) On the Quays.
(c) About fifty kilometers from Dublin.
(d) He lives in a hotel room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank point out about the police investigation of Rosie's death?
2. Where does Kevin go with Frank?
3. Who is Rosie Daley?
4. What does Frank find inside the abandoned house?
5. Who does Frank plan to talk with the next morning?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)