|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Frank's siblings do while he is at the pub?
(a) Try to get more information for the police.
(b) Have a family meeting.
(c) Join him.
(d) Talk to the Daly family.
2. What might Rosie be having a difficult time doing in the Prologue?
(a) Deciding whether to get married.
(b) Deciding whether to go to college.
(c) Boarding the bus since she is short for the fare.
(d) Slipping away unnoticed.
3. What is one thing found inside the suitcase?
(a) A letter to Shay from Rosie.
(b) Rosie's birth certificate.
(c) A letter to Rosie from Frank.
(d) A plane ticket.
4. What does Holly call Dermot?
(a) Dumb Dermot.
(c) Uncle Dermot.
(d) She does not know Dermot.
5. Why doesn't Frank let Holly spend time with his family?
(a) He has no family left.
(b) He is angry at his mother.
(c) He thinks they are all insane.
(d) They live in a bad section of Belfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kevin say was in the house for a while after Frank left?
2. What had Frank believed when he found a partial note from Rosie many years earlier?
3. What do Frank and Kevin talk about that brings up the mention of a dog?
4. Why is there not going to be anyone to help with Frank's father?
5. For what is Frank thankful concerning his siblings?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)