|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Frank and Kevin talk about that brings up the mention of a dog?
(a) That maybe Rosie was killed by wild dogs that had been terrorizing the area.
(b) That there were no dogs to bark and give Rose away to her parents.
(c) Routes Rosie might have taken to the abandoned house.
(d) That Kevin heard the neighborhood's basset hound howling that night.
2. What does Frank realize is true if Rosie was murdered?
(a) He is a prime suspect.
(b) He is to blame for Rosie's death.
(c) Shay is a prime suspect.
(d) Kevin is a prime suspect.
3. What does Frank dismiss the idea of the back garden of the abandoned home as a burial place?
(a) It is too visible.
(b) It has so many trees, it would be hard to dig.
(c) The abandoned house has no back yard.
(d) It is mostly concrete.
4. When did Frank learn to turn on a gas meter?
(a) When he graduated from high school.
(b) When he finished police training.
(c) He still does not know how to turn on a meter.
(d) When he was very young.
5. What does Frank ask if anyone has done concerning the suitcase?
(a) Called the police.
(b) Asked the demolition crew about the bomb.
(c) Called Rosie's parents.
(d) Touched the suitcase.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank confess to Mick Kennedy about Rosie?
2. For what is Frank thankful concerning his siblings?
3. What do the Dalys give to the police?
4. What does Frank wonder about Rosie?
5. What is Frank Mackey doing in the Prologue?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)