|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Frank plan to talk with the next morning?
(a) The coroner.
(b) The forensic examiner.
(c) The police chief.
(d) The Dalys.
2. Why does Frank start searching the neighborhood?
(a) To learn if Rosie told anyone else her plans.
(b) He is looking for Rosie's body.
(c) To find out if anyone remembers seeing Rosie.
(d) To see if anyone else is missing from the same time.
3. What does Frank's mother want to do while Frank is at the pub?
(a) Appeal to the police not to consider Frank as a suspect.
(b) Go and offer condolences to the Daly's.
(c) Make her husband go and talk to Frank.
(d) Join him at the pub to console him.
4. What might Rosie be having a difficult time doing in the Prologue?
(a) Deciding whether to go to college.
(b) Boarding the bus since she is short for the fare.
(c) Slipping away unnoticed.
(d) Deciding whether to get married.
5. Who is Olivia?
(a) Frank's ex-wife.
(b) An undercover police rookie.
(c) Another police detective.
(d) A prostitute on Frank's beat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police urge Mr. Daly to do?
2. To what does Olivia agree?
3. To what does Frank think back as he is talking about Rosie?
4. What is Mick Kennedy's nickname?
5. What does Frank learn about Imelda and Mandy?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)