|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank dismiss the idea of the back garden of the abandoned home as a burial place?
(a) It is too visible.
(b) It is mostly concrete.
(c) The abandoned house has no back yard.
(d) It has so many trees, it would be hard to dig.
2. Why is there not going to be anyone to help with Frank's father?
(a) Shay is moving out.
(b) Shay will bet there to help with their father.
(c) Shay had a terrible fight with his father.
(d) All the siblings are moving out.
3. What does Jackie believe about Rosie?
(a) That she met someone else that night.
(b) That she was the unidentified body found in the nearby woods several years ago.
(c) Rosie did not really love Frank.
(d) That she was murdered.
4. What do Frank and Kevin talk about that brings up the mention of a dog?
(a) Routes Rosie might have taken to the abandoned house.
(b) That Kevin heard the neighborhood's basset hound howling that night.
(c) That there were no dogs to bark and give Rose away to her parents.
(d) That maybe Rosie was killed by wild dogs that had been terrorizing the area.
5. How much time has passed when Chapter 1 opens?
(a) 33 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 22 years.
(d) 3 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Frank talk with his siblings during the evening after Rosie's body is found?
2. What does Jackie want Frank to do?
3. What is one thing Frank did right after leaving home?
4. What does the neighborhood try to do in the abandoned house soon after Frank left?
5. Why doesn't anyone in the police department on the scene at the abandoned house acknowledge Frank?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)