|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mandy's status in the present time when Frank goes to visit her?
(a) A nun.
(b) Living with a boyfriend.
(d) Married with two children.
2. Who shows up in the pub a couple hours after Mick leaves Frank there?
(a) No one.
(d) Mr. Daly.
3. What does Jackie believe about Rosie?
(a) Rosie did not really love Frank.
(b) That she was the unidentified body found in the nearby woods several years ago.
(c) That she was murdered.
(d) That she met someone else that night.
4. Why does Frank think Rosie may have refused to meet up with him many years ago?
(a) Because of not wanting to defy her father.
(b) Because her mother needed her.
(c) Because Frank is unemployed at the time.
(d) Because of his odd family.
5. Who is Dermot?
(a) Frank's colleague.
(b) Holly's brother.
(c) Olivia's father.
(d) Olivia's date.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank wonder about Rosie?
2. What does Holly call Dermot?
3. What is Frank's position in the Dublin Police Department?
4. What does Frank point out about the police investigation of Rosie's death?
5. What does Frank learn about Imelda and Mandy?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)