|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing found inside the suitcase?
(a) A plane ticket.
(b) A letter to Rosie from Frank.
(c) Rosie's birth certificate.
(d) A letter to Shay from Rosie.
2. Who does Frank plan to talk with the next morning?
(a) The police chief.
(b) The Dalys.
(c) The coroner.
(d) The forensic examiner.
3. What is one theory Frank has about Rosie?
(a) That she may have decided to leave but not with Frank.
(b) That Rosie was killed by some drug dealers.
(c) That she was interested in someone else.
(d) That she decided Frank came from a family that was too crazy to marry him.
4. What does Kevin say about Shay?
(a) That Shay has done the best for the family that he knew how.
(b) That Shay is probably the one who killed Rosie.
(c) That Shay is capable of murder.
(d) That Shay was very upset after Frank left.
5. What is one thing Frank did right after leaving home?
(a) Travel to France.
(b) Travel to England.
(c) Go to German with some woman.
(d) Join up with some musicians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Frank's siblings do while he is at the pub?
2. What does Frank tell Mick?
3. Who is Rosie Daley?
4. Who shows up in the pub a couple hours after Mick leaves Frank there?
5. When did Frank learn to turn on a gas meter?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)