|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Olivia agree?
(a) That Holly needs to go to a doctor right away.
(b) That Holly can spend the night with her best friend.
(c) That Frank can bring Holly back home.
(d) That Holly can go visit her maternal grandmother.
2. What does Frank tell Olivia when he calls her?
(a) That he has a family emergency.
(b) That he is ill and Holly needs to come home.
(c) That Holly is ill.
(d) That Jackie is taking Holly for the weekend.
3. What does Frank point out about the police investigation of Rosie's death?
(a) They will probably go for life in prison for the murderer.
(b) They will be very thorough.
(c) They will probably not work it too hard since it's a cold case.
(d) They will probably defer to another precinct to do the investigation.
4. Why does Frank think Rosie may have refused to meet up with him many years ago?
(a) Because Frank is unemployed at the time.
(b) Because of not wanting to defy her father.
(c) Because her mother needed her.
(d) Because of his odd family.
5. What does Carmel ask Frank?
(a) If he ever married.
(b) If he has any children.
(c) If he would like to go out for a drink.
(d) If he is planning to stay around.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank's mother want to do while Frank is at the pub?
2. Why doesn't Frank let Holly spend time with his family?
3. What do Frank's siblings do while he is at the pub?
4. What does Jackie want Frank to do?
5. Who was the fight between that the siblings recall?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)