|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Shay think his purchasing plan is sound?
(a) Because so many people want something to eat as they are walking to work.
(b) Because Dublin is getting so spread out and cars are necessary.
(c) Because of the economic downturn of the country at this time.
(d) Because gas is so expensive.
2. What does Frank tell Olivia when he calls her?
(a) That he has a family emergency.
(b) That Holly is ill.
(c) That he is ill and Holly needs to come home.
(d) That Jackie is taking Holly for the weekend.
3. Why does Frank think Rosie may have refused to meet up with him many years ago?
(a) Because her mother needed her.
(b) Because of not wanting to defy her father.
(c) Because of his odd family.
(d) Because Frank is unemployed at the time.
4. Why doesn't anyone in the police department on the scene at the abandoned house acknowledge Frank?
(a) Because Frank is undercover.
(b) Because they think Frank is a murder suspect.
(c) Beause no one in the department likes Frank.
(d) They do not know Frank.
5. What do the Dalys give to the police?
(a) A list of all Rosie's friends.
(b) A torn piece of paper that is part of her farewell note.
(c) A picture of Rosie.
(d) Some old clothes of Rosie's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Olivia angry with what Frank tells her on the phone?
2. Why did Frank search for information about Rosie?
3. Where do Mick and Frank talk?
4. How much time has passed when Chapter 1 opens?
5. Who is Rosie Daley?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)