|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Shay planning to buy?
(a) A newspaper kiosk.
(b) The bicycle shop where he's worked for years.
(c) A donut shop.
(d) The garage where he's worked for years.
2. Where did Frank search for information about Rosie once he becomes a cop?
(a) In police files.
(b) In bars around Dublin.
(c) In the obituaries.
(d) In wedding sections.
3. What does Frank wonder about Rosie?
(a) If she would accept his offer of the bus fare.
(b) If she got the plan confused.
(c) If she is from around where Frank is waiting.
(d) If she would like to go out for coffee.
4. For what is Frank thankful concerning his siblings?
(a) That they are all adults now.
(b) That they understand Frank better than anyone else.
(c) That they have come down to support him.
(d) That they care for their parents.
5. Why is there not going to be anyone to help with Frank's father?
(a) Shay is moving out.
(b) Shay will bet there to help with their father.
(c) All the siblings are moving out.
(d) Shay had a terrible fight with his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mandy not believe about Mr. Daly?
2. How often does Frank see Holly?
3. What does Frank find inside the abandoned house?
4. Who does Frank plan to talk with the next morning?
5. What does Carmel ask Frank?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)