|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Shay think his purchasing plan is sound?
(a) Because Dublin is getting so spread out and cars are necessary.
(b) Because gas is so expensive.
(c) Because of the economic downturn of the country at this time.
(d) Because so many people want something to eat as they are walking to work.
2. Why does Frank park far away from his family home?
(a) He is worried about being charged with a crime.
(b) He wants to walk to have some time to think.
(c) He does not want his family to see Holly's booster chair.
(d) He cannot find a parking place any closer.
3. What is Frank Mackey doing in the Prologue?
(b) Waiting for his girlfriend.
(c) Fighting with another guy.
(d) Making breakfast.
4. Where is Frank's apartment?
(a) He lives in a hotel room.
(b) In the heart of downtown Dublin.
(c) About fifty kilometers from Dublin.
(d) On the Quays.
5. What does Carmel ask Frank?
(a) If he has any children.
(b) If he is planning to stay around.
(c) If he would like to go out for a drink.
(d) If he ever married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mandy not believe about Mr. Daly?
2. What tickets are in Rosie's suitcase?
3. What does Frank dismiss the idea of the back garden of the abandoned home as a burial place?
4. What does Frank's mother want to do while Frank is at the pub?
5. What do the Dalys give to the police?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)