|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Frank learn to turn on a gas meter?
(a) He still does not know how to turn on a meter.
(b) When he graduated from high school.
(c) When he finished police training.
(d) When he was very young.
2. Who is Dermot?
(a) Olivia's date.
(b) Olivia's father.
(c) Holly's brother.
(d) Frank's colleague.
3. What does Kevin say about Shay?
(a) That Shay is capable of murder.
(b) That Shay is probably the one who killed Rosie.
(c) That Shay was very upset after Frank left.
(d) That Shay has done the best for the family that he knew how.
4. Why did Frank search for information about Rosie?
(a) He wanted an explanation from her.
(b) He was just curious as to what happened to her.
(c) He wanted to make her feel bad.
(d) He was worried about her.
5. What does Mr. Daly want to do?
(a) Have Shay arrested.
(b) Do whatever Mrs. Daly wants.
(c) Forget the whole situation.
(d) Contact the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one theory Frank has about Rosie?
2. What does Mandy not believe about Mr. Daly?
3. What does Holly call Dermot?
4. Why does Frank park far away from his family home?
5. Why is Olivia angry with what Frank tells her on the phone?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)