|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Frank thankful concerning his siblings?
(a) That they are all adults now.
(b) That they have come down to support him.
(c) That they understand Frank better than anyone else.
(d) That they care for their parents.
2. When did Frank learn to turn on a gas meter?
(a) When he graduated from high school.
(b) When he was very young.
(c) When he finished police training.
(d) He still does not know how to turn on a meter.
3. Why is Olivia angry with what Frank tells her on the phone?
(a) She was planning to have a party that night.
(b) She is afraid of Holly catching something from Frank.
(c) She is on a date with Dermot.
(d) She does not like Jackie.
4. To what does Frank think back as he is talking about Rosie?
(a) The last dance he and Rosie attended.
(b) The last time they were together.
(c) Who might want to harm Rosie.
(d) Who else knew Rosie.
5. What does Mandy not believe about Mr. Daly?
(a) That he loved Rosie.
(b) That he was physically abusive.
(c) That he hated Rosie since she was not his.
(d) That he loved Rosie even though she was not his.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Frank's position in the Dublin Police Department?
2. Why does Frank start searching the neighborhood?
3. What is one theory Frank has about Rosie?
4. To what does Olivia agree?
5. What is one thing found inside the suitcase?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)