|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Carmel once do in the past when Jackie and Kevin were ill?
(a) Stayed up for several nights nursing them.
(b) Stole medicine from a pharmacy.
(c) Forced a doctor to treat them.
(d) Stole meat from the store where she worked.
2. What is the abandoned house number that Frank enters?
3. What is Frank's position in the Dublin Police Department?
(a) A lieutenant in the detective division.
(b) The chief.
(c) An undercover officer.
(d) A records clerk.
4. Who is Olivia?
(a) A prostitute on Frank's beat.
(b) An undercover police rookie.
(c) Another police detective.
(d) Frank's ex-wife.
5. Why does Frank park far away from his family home?
(a) He cannot find a parking place any closer.
(b) He is worried about being charged with a crime.
(c) He wants to walk to have some time to think.
(d) He does not want his family to see Holly's booster chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank learn about Imelda and Mandy?
2. What does Holly call Dermot?
3. Who does Frank plan to talk with the next morning?
4. What does Carmel ask Frank?
5. Who is Rosie Daley?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)