|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Frank plan to talk with the next morning?
(a) The coroner.
(b) The police chief.
(c) The Dalys.
(d) The forensic examiner.
2. What is Frank's position in the Dublin Police Department?
(a) A records clerk.
(b) The chief.
(c) An undercover officer.
(d) A lieutenant in the detective division.
3. What does Frank tell Olivia when he calls her?
(a) That he is ill and Holly needs to come home.
(b) That he has a family emergency.
(c) That Holly is ill.
(d) That Jackie is taking Holly for the weekend.
4. What does Frank learn about Imelda and Mandy?
(a) That they both moved to the United States.
(b) Where they are now living.
(c) That they married twin brothers.
(d) That they were both killed in accidents only a few days apart.
5. What does Mr. Daly want to do?
(a) Have Shay arrested.
(b) Do whatever Mrs. Daly wants.
(c) Forget the whole situation.
(d) Contact the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank park far away from his family home?
2. Who is Olivia?
3. What does Frank ask if anyone has done concerning the suitcase?
4. Where is Rosie's suitcase found?
5. What is one thing Frank did right after leaving home?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)