|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Carmel once do in the past when Jackie and Kevin were ill?
(a) Stole meat from the store where she worked.
(b) Stole medicine from a pharmacy.
(c) Forced a doctor to treat them.
(d) Stayed up for several nights nursing them.
2. What does Kevin say about Shay?
(a) That Shay is capable of murder.
(b) That Shay was very upset after Frank left.
(c) That Shay has done the best for the family that he knew how.
(d) That Shay is probably the one who killed Rosie.
3. What is Frank's position in the Dublin Police Department?
(a) The chief.
(b) A lieutenant in the detective division.
(c) An undercover officer.
(d) A records clerk.
4. What does Frank tell Olivia when he calls her?
(a) That he has a family emergency.
(b) That Holly is ill.
(c) That Jackie is taking Holly for the weekend.
(d) That he is ill and Holly needs to come home.
5. What does Holly call Dermot?
(b) Uncle Dermot.
(c) She does not know Dermot.
(d) Dumb Dermot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing Frank did right after leaving home?
2. Who does Frank plan to talk with the next morning?
3. How often does Frank see Holly?
4. When did Frank learn to turn on a gas meter?
5. What is one thing found inside the suitcase?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)