|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Olivia agree?
(a) That Holly can go visit her maternal grandmother.
(b) That Holly needs to go to a doctor right away.
(c) That Frank can bring Holly back home.
(d) That Holly can spend the night with her best friend.
2. When did Frank learn to turn on a gas meter?
(a) When he finished police training.
(b) When he was very young.
(c) He still does not know how to turn on a meter.
(d) When he graduated from high school.
3. What is Frank Mackey doing in the Prologue?
(a) Fighting with another guy.
(c) Waiting for his girlfriend.
(d) Making breakfast.
4. What is one theory Frank has about Rosie?
(a) That she may have decided to leave but not with Frank.
(b) That she was interested in someone else.
(c) That Rosie was killed by some drug dealers.
(d) That she decided Frank came from a family that was too crazy to marry him.
5. Who is Rosie Daley?
(a) Frank's sister.
(b) A girl who gets on the bus near where Frank is fighting.
(c) The girl Frank is fighting another guy over.
(d) Frank's girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Olivia angry with what Frank tells her on the phone?
2. What does Frank tell Olivia when he calls her?
3. What is one thing Frank did right after leaving home?
4. What might Rosie be having a difficult time doing in the Prologue?
5. What does Mr. Daly want to do?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)