Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rosie want to leave so suddenly?
(a) She knows she would take the job if it were offered.
(b) She is being abused by her father.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She knows Frank is running out of patience waiting for her to make up her mind.
2. What does Frank point out about the police investigation of Rosie's death?
(a) They will probably go for life in prison for the murderer.
(b) They will be very thorough.
(c) They will probably defer to another precinct to do the investigation.
(d) They will probably not work it too hard since it's a cold case.
3. What does Frank try to deal with as he naps in his car?
(a) His father's increasing irrational behavior.
(b) His change of perception regarding Rosie.
(c) The possibility of someone he knows having killed Rosie.
(d) His brother Kevin's drug addiction.
4. Where is the other half of Rosie's note found?
(a) Under the basement steps of number 22.
(b) It is never found.
(c) In Kevin's pocket.
(d) In Shay's room.
5. What does Frank realize they need to do in the current homicide investigation?
(a) Find out who Imelda talked to over the weekend.
(b) Find out who Shay talked to over the weekend.
(c) Find out who Kevin talked to over the weekend.
(d) Find out who Mr. Daly talked to over the weekend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wakes up when Shay returns from killing Rosie?
2. What does the neighborhood try to do in the abandoned house soon after Frank left?
3. What does Stephen say about whose fingerprints are on the note in Kevin's pocket.
4. What does Frank convince Stephen to do?
5. What does Frank confess to Mick Kennedy about Rosie?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)