|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Daly family impact Frank's father?
(a) The family smears his reputation.
(b) The family objects to his getting a job at the cement plant.
(c) The family objects to his getting a job at the Guinness plant.
(d) The family reports him to the police for underage sex with Theresa.
2. What do Frank and Kevin talk about that brings up the mention of a dog?
(a) That there were no dogs to bark and give Rose away to her parents.
(b) Routes Rosie might have taken to the abandoned house.
(c) That Kevin heard the neighborhood's basset hound howling that night.
(d) That maybe Rosie was killed by wild dogs that had been terrorizing the area.
3. What does Frank ask Imelda about Rosie?
(a) If Rosie had any other boyfriends other than Frank.
(b) If Rosie seemed scared about running away.
(c) If Imelda helped Rosie prepare to run away.
(d) If Imelda accompanied Rosie the night Rosie died.
4. What does Stephen say Kennedy's theory is about Rosie's death?
(a) That Mr. Daly kills her in a fit of rage.
(b) That an assailant unknown to her kills her randomly.
(c) That Kevin kills her in a fit of jealousy.
(d) That Frank killed Rosie.
5. About what does Frank talk with his siblings during the evening after Rosie's body is found?
(a) His will.
(b) Rosie's love for Frank.
(c) Their father's disability.
(d) The past.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Imelda act towards Frank initially?
2. With whom does Frank's father fight at the wake?
3. What does Holly ask Shay about concerning Kevin?
4. Who wakes up when Shay returns from killing Rosie?
5. About what does Frank confront Jackie?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)