|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Carmel once do in the past when Jackie and Kevin were ill?
(a) Stayed up for several nights nursing them.
(b) Forced a doctor to treat them.
(c) Stole medicine from a pharmacy.
(d) Stole meat from the store where she worked.
2. To what does Olivia agree?
(a) That Holly can spend the night with her best friend.
(b) That Holly can go visit her maternal grandmother.
(c) That Holly needs to go to a doctor right away.
(d) That Frank can bring Holly back home.
3. How does Imelda act towards Frank initially?
(a) Very warm.
4. Where does Frank go in Chapter 9?
(a) To confession.
(b) To London to pick up some special forensic equipment.
(c) To Olivia's house.
(d) To meet with Rosie's best friends.
5. What does Frank find in the basement of the abandoned house?
(a) Some brown hair tufts.
(b) A loose slab of cement.
(c) A belt.
(d) Several dead rats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows up in the pub a couple hours after Mick leaves Frank there?
2. What does Frank's father say when Frank gets to his father's house?
3. What is Frank's position in the Dublin Police Department?
4. What do Frank's siblings do while he is at the pub?
5. What does Kevin say about Shay?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)