|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police immediately decide about Kevin?
(a) That Kevin committed suicide.
(b) That Shay pushed Kevin out of the window.
(c) That Kevin pushed Shay out of the window.
(d) That Kevin knew Shay was going to kill himself.
2. What does Frank say about Imelda when he meets her?
(a) She has not aged well.
(b) She does not look any older than when they were in high school.
(c) She is still as obnoxious as ever.
(d) She has softened considerably.
3. How does Shay think Kevin looked at the world?
(a) With a drug-hazed brain.
(b) With bloodshot eyes.
(c) The way he wanted the world to be rather than reality.
(d) As if the world owed him something.
4. What does Frank try to deal with as he naps in his car?
(a) His change of perception regarding Rosie.
(b) His brother Kevin's drug addiction.
(c) The possibility of someone he knows having killed Rosie.
(d) His father's increasing irrational behavior.
5. What does Carmel ask Frank?
(a) If he really thinks Kevin was murdered.
(b) If he really thinks Shay killed Rosie.
(c) If he'll be spending more time with the family.
(d) If he will let Holly stay with her family some times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mandy say she suspected?
2. What does Frank do about the calls and text messages he receives?
3. What does Stephen say about whose fingerprints are on the note in Kevin's pocket.
4. What do the Dalys give to the police?
5. Why does Frank send Holly downstairs?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)