|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Frank ask that infuriates Imelda?
(a) If Imelda had seen Rosie the night she was murdered.
(b) If Imelda told anyone else that Rosie was leaving.
(c) If Rosie had asked Imelda to walk her to the house.
(d) If Imelda tried to dissuade Rosie from leaving.
2. Why does Frank think Rosie may have refused to meet up with him many years ago?
(a) Because of not wanting to defy her father.
(b) Because her mother needed her.
(c) Because Frank is unemployed at the time.
(d) Because of his odd family.
3. Why did Frank search for information about Rosie?
(a) He was worried about her.
(b) He was just curious as to what happened to her.
(c) He wanted an explanation from her.
(d) He wanted to make her feel bad.
4. What does Frank's mother say about Holly?
(a) She needs a fulltime mother and father.
(b) She's the first grandchild with the Mackey name.
(c) She is a disturbed little girl.
(d) She is a wonderful child.
5. What is rotted in the hole?
(a) A rag with some sort of chemical on it that preserved it.
(b) A bag of chips.
(c) Some clothing.
(d) A mask.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank do about the calls and text messages he receives?
2. Why does Frank start searching the neighborhood?
3. Why doesn't anyone in the police department on the scene at the abandoned house acknowledge Frank?
4. What does Frank find in the basement of the abandoned house?
5. Why does Rosie want to leave so suddenly?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)