|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time has passed when Chapter 1 opens?
(a) 33 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 22 years.
(d) 10 years.
2. Where do Mick and Frank talk?
(a) At Frank's home.
(b) At the Daly's house.
(c) At the scene of the crime.
(d) In a local pub.
3. What does Mandy not believe about Mr. Daly?
(a) That he hated Rosie since she was not his.
(b) That he loved Rosie even though she was not his.
(c) That he loved Rosie.
(d) That he was physically abusive.
4. What does Frank find inside the abandoned house?
(a) A note.
(c) A few rats.
(d) A body.
5. What does Mandy say she suspected?
(a) That Rosie was running away.
(b) That Rosie was murdered.
(c) That Rosie ran away with a British soldier.
(d) That Rosie is somewhere in Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carmel ask Frank?
2. What is rotted in the hole?
3. What does Frank point out about the police investigation of Rosie's death?
4. How does Imelda act towards Frank initially?
5. How often does Frank see Holly?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)