|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing found inside the suitcase?
(a) A letter to Shay from Rosie.
(b) A plane ticket.
(c) A letter to Rosie from Frank.
(d) Rosie's birth certificate.
2. Who does Frank call about what he finds in the abandoned house?
(a) Technical Bureau.
(b) Some exterminators.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The Daly's.
3. Why does Holly start crying when Frank goes over to Olivia's house?
(a) Because of Shay's death.
(b) Because Frank is not taking Holly anywhere that weekend.
(c) Because of Kevin's death.
(d) Because Frank is moving from Dublin.
4. What might Rosie be having a difficult time doing in the Prologue?
(a) Deciding whether to go to college.
(b) Boarding the bus since she is short for the fare.
(c) Slipping away unnoticed.
(d) Deciding whether to get married.
5. What does Kennedy tell Frank when Kennedy arrives at Imelda's place?
(a) He is ruling Mr. Daly's death as an accident.
(b) He is getting a court order to keep Frank off the case.
(c) He is ruling Shay's death as an accident.
(d) He is ruling Kevin's death as an accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Nora and Frank part?
2. What does Holly ask Shay about concerning Kevin?
3. Who in his family does Frank talk to before leaving?
4. What do the Dalys give to the police?
5. What does Frank learn about Rosie's assailant?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)