|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pain has Frank been dealing with for years?
(a) The pain of Rosie leaving without him.
(b) The pain of seeing his family descend into criminal activity to survive.
(c) The pain of his younger sister's death.
(d) The pain of his father's alcoholism.
2. How often does Frank see Holly?
(a) A couple times a year.
(c) Every weekend.
(d) Once a month.
3. What does Frank realize they need to do in the current homicide investigation?
(a) Find out who Shay talked to over the weekend.
(b) Find out who Imelda talked to over the weekend.
(c) Find out who Mr. Daly talked to over the weekend.
(d) Find out who Kevin talked to over the weekend.
4. What do Frank and Olivia decide to do?
(a) Keep Holly away from the Mackays.
(b) Talk with Holly about Rosie's death and Shay's involvement.
(c) Go out on a date.
(d) Live together again.
5. What does Frank learn about Rosie's assailant?
(a) The assailant probably is almost a foot taller than Rosie.
(b) The assailant probably had his hands around Rosie's neck.
(c) The assailant probably tried to strangle her and when unsuccessful, he stabbed her.
(d) The assailant probably killed her from behind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Imelda leave Rosie's suitcase?
2. What does Frank find surprising about what Holly says about his family?
3. What does Carmel do just as Shay was about to leave home?
4. What does Frank want to do in the Prologue?
5. What does Frank's mother want to do while Frank is at the pub?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)