|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Frank think back as he is talking about Rosie?
(a) The last time they were together.
(b) The last dance he and Rosie attended.
(c) Who might want to harm Rosie.
(d) Who else knew Rosie.
2. What does the caller tell Frank?
(a) Mr. Daly tried to kill Kevin.
(b) Shay is dead.
(c) Kevin is dead.
(d) Mr. Daly tried to kill Shay.
3. What does Holly ask Shay concerning Frank and Rosie?
(a) If someone kills Rosie because she was going to marry Frank.
(b) If they loved each other.
(c) If Shay was sad to learn that Rosie did not meet Frank.
(d) If they were soul mates.
4. Who does Frank plan to talk with the next morning?
(a) The police chief.
(b) The forensic examiner.
(c) The Dalys.
(d) The coroner.
5. What does Carmel do just as Shay was about to leave home?
(b) Gets very ill.
(c) Gets thrown out of the house.
(d) Gets married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank have trouble doing concerning his talking to Holly?
2. With whom does Frank's father fight at the wake?
3. Why won't Frank give his father a cigarette?
4. What is one thing Frank says he is going to buy Jackie's child if she ever has one?
5. Who calls Frank when he gets home?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)