|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Holly start crying when Frank goes over to Olivia's house?
(a) Because Frank is moving from Dublin.
(b) Because of Shay's death.
(c) Because Frank is not taking Holly anywhere that weekend.
(d) Because of Kevin's death.
2. To what does the conversation turn at the park?
(a) About how Frank thought that his family was the reason Rosie left him.
(b) How Frank is starting to date again.
(c) How Olivia is exposing Holly to a possible abuser.
(d) How his brothers were still up to no good.
3. What does Mr. Daly want to do?
(a) Have Shay arrested.
(b) Forget the whole situation.
(c) Contact the police.
(d) Do whatever Mrs. Daly wants.
4. What does Frank realize about his mother?
(a) She will never change.
(b) She is a lot more mean than she used to be.
(c) She is not as mean as she used to be.
(d) She is getting quite frail.
5. How does Frank think his father's thinking is skewed?
(a) By his father's prejudice against Prostestants.
(b) By his father's prejudice against Catholics.
(c) By his father's alcoholism.
(d) By his dad's anger at himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank confess to Mick Kennedy about Rosie?
2. How do Nora and Frank part?
3. What do the police urge Mr. Daly to do?
4. Who do Frank and Holly meet at the park?
5. Why doesn't Frank let Holly spend time with his family?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)