|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank start searching the neighborhood?
(a) To find out if anyone remembers seeing Rosie.
(b) He is looking for Rosie's body.
(c) To see if anyone else is missing from the same time.
(d) To learn if Rosie told anyone else her plans.
2. How does Shay think Kevin looked at the world?
(a) With a drug-hazed brain.
(b) The way he wanted the world to be rather than reality.
(c) With bloodshot eyes.
(d) As if the world owed him something.
3. What does Holly ask Shay concerning Frank and Rosie?
(a) If someone kills Rosie because she was going to marry Frank.
(b) If Shay was sad to learn that Rosie did not meet Frank.
(c) If they were soul mates.
(d) If they loved each other.
4. What does Frank learn about Rosie's assailant?
(a) The assailant probably had his hands around Rosie's neck.
(b) The assailant probably killed her from behind.
(c) The assailant probably is almost a foot taller than Rosie.
(d) The assailant probably tried to strangle her and when unsuccessful, he stabbed her.
5. Why does Frank think Rosie may have refused to meet up with him many years ago?
(a) Because of not wanting to defy her father.
(b) Because Frank is unemployed at the time.
(c) Because her mother needed her.
(d) Because of his odd family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gavin take Carmel's husband and the children?
2. What is Frank Mackey doing in the Prologue?
3. What pain has Frank been dealing with for years?
4. What does Shay not want the neighbors to see?
5. About what does Frank confront Jackie?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)