|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mandy say she suspected?
(a) That Rosie ran away with a British soldier.
(b) That Rosie was running away.
(c) That Rosie is somewhere in Europe.
(d) That Rosie was murdered.
2. What do Frank and Kevin talk about that brings up the mention of a dog?
(a) That maybe Rosie was killed by wild dogs that had been terrorizing the area.
(b) That there were no dogs to bark and give Rose away to her parents.
(c) That Kevin heard the neighborhood's basset hound howling that night.
(d) Routes Rosie might have taken to the abandoned house.
3. How long does it take Frank to decide to go with Rosie?
(a) A few minutes.
(b) Almost a year.
(c) A couple days.
(d) Several weeks.
4. Who is at the building where Rosie was found when Frank goes over there?
(b) Mr. Daly.
(c) A cop Frank does not know.
5. What does Carmel ask Frank?
(a) If he'll be spending more time with the family.
(b) If he really thinks Kevin was murdered.
(c) If he will let Holly stay with her family some times.
(d) If he really thinks Shay killed Rosie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Shay think Kevin looked at the world?
2. Why does Shay try to convince Rosie to stay instead of trying to convince Frank to stay?
3. Why is Scorcher furious with Frank?
4. What does Carmel do just as Shay was about to leave home?
5. What does Frank learn about Imelda and Mandy?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)