|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Scorcher furious with Frank?
(a) For scaring Scorcher.
(b) For not telling Scorcher the entire story about Rosie.
(c) For sticking his nose in the homicide investigation.
(d) For lying about Holly.
2. Why does Rosie want to leave so suddenly?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She knows Frank is running out of patience waiting for her to make up her mind.
(c) She knows she would take the job if it were offered.
(d) She is being abused by her father.
3. What do Frank's siblings do while he is at the pub?
(a) Try to get more information for the police.
(b) Have a family meeting.
(c) Join him.
(d) Talk to the Daly family.
4. Why is Frank's mother furious?
(a) Because Scorcher is saying Kevin's death is an accident.
(b) Because Scorcher thinks Shay's death is an accident.
(c) Because Scorcher is saying Kevin's death is a homocide.
(d) Because Scorcher has already closed the investigation into Mr. Daly's death.
5. With whom does Frank's father fight at the wake?
(a) Mr. Daly.
(b) Frank's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shay do when Rosie refuses to stay?
2. Where is Holly when Frank goes back into the living room?
3. What is the abandoned house number that Frank enters?
4. Why does Shay try to convince Rosie to stay instead of trying to convince Frank to stay?
5. What does Frank tell Mick?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)