|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might Rosie be having a difficult time doing in the Prologue?
(a) Slipping away unnoticed.
(b) Boarding the bus since she is short for the fare.
(c) Deciding whether to go to college.
(d) Deciding whether to get married.
2. Where is Holly when Frank goes back into the living room?
(a) Watching television in the living room.
(b) With her aunt Carmel in the kitchen.
(c) Outside playing hopscotch with her cousins.
(d) Upstairs with Shay.
3. What explanation does Frank give Holly for his behavior?
(a) A childhood friend was dead.
(b) His brother was arrested and he had to intervene.
(c) His cousin needed him.
(d) His father was ill.
4. What does Frank have trouble doing concerning his talking to Holly?
(a) Lying to her.
(b) Hiding information.
(c) Keeping his temper.
(d) Not criticizing Olivia.
5. What is Shay planning to buy?
(a) The garage where he's worked for years.
(b) A donut shop.
(c) The bicycle shop where he's worked for years.
(d) A newspaper kiosk.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Frank thankful concerning his siblings?
2. Who does Frank call about what he finds in the abandoned house?
3. What is Frank Mackey doing in the Prologue?
4. Who wakes up when Shay returns from killing Rosie?
5. What does Carmel do just as Shay was about to leave home?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)