|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Stephen about something Frank asks him?
(a) That Frank seems indifferent about Shay's death.
(b) That Frank is still sorrowful about Rosie.
(c) That Frank wants Stephen's opinion.
(d) That Frank seems indifferent about Kevin's death.
2. Where does Kevin go with Frank?
(a) To visit the Daly's again.
(b) To the pub.
(c) To find out if the ferry tickets could still be redeemed.
(d) To the abandoned house where the suitcase is found.
3. What does Carmel ask Frank?
(a) If he is planning to stay around.
(b) If he has any children.
(c) If he would like to go out for a drink.
(d) If he ever married.
4. What does Jackie believe about Rosie?
(a) That she met someone else that night.
(b) That she was the unidentified body found in the nearby woods several years ago.
(c) That she was murdered.
(d) Rosie did not really love Frank.
5. Why does Shay try to convince Rosie to stay instead of trying to convince Frank to stay?
(a) Shay knew Rosie had a possible job at Guinness.
(b) Shay hated Frank and wanted him to leave.
(c) Shay knew he could overpower Rosie if she refused.
(d) Shay thought Rosie would be more pliable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gavin take Carmel's husband and the children?
2. Who is Jackie?
3. What does Frank think Rosie's reaction was to hearing her father's description of the Mackey family?
4. What do Frank's siblings do while he is at the pub?
5. Why is Olivia angry with what Frank tells her on the phone?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)