|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank realize they need to do in the current homicide investigation?
(a) Find out who Imelda talked to over the weekend.
(b) Find out who Mr. Daly talked to over the weekend.
(c) Find out who Shay talked to over the weekend.
(d) Find out who Kevin talked to over the weekend.
2. What is the abandoned house number that Frank enters?
3. Why doesn't Frank burst into Shay's room?
(a) He knows Shay is drunk and has a knife.
(b) He does not want Shay to be suspicious of what Frank intends to do.
(c) He wants to listen to a conversation between Shay and Holly.
(d) He knows Shay has a gun.
4. Who was the fight between that the siblings recall?
(a) Rosie and Frank.
(b) Mr. Mackey and Mr. Daly.
(c) Shay and Rosie.
(d) There was no fight.
5. What does Shay do when Rosie refuses to stay?
(a) Slams her against a wall until she dies.
(b) Says he will tell the Daly's she is pregnant.
(c) Cries and begs.
(d) Says he will kill Frank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank do when Scorcher is leaning out of the window?
2. What does Kevin say about Shay?
3. What does Jackie want Frank to do?
4. Who is Rosie Daley?
5. Where is Holly when Frank goes back into the living room?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)