|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Frank talk with his siblings during the evening after Rosie's body is found?
(a) His will.
(b) Their father's disability.
(c) Rosie's love for Frank.
(d) The past.
2. When did Frank learn to turn on a gas meter?
(a) When he was very young.
(b) He still does not know how to turn on a meter.
(c) When he finished police training.
(d) When he graduated from high school.
3. What does Frank tell Olivia when he calls her?
(a) That Jackie is taking Holly for the weekend.
(b) That he has a family emergency.
(c) That he is ill and Holly needs to come home.
(d) That Holly is ill.
4. What does Frank want to do in the Prologue?
(a) Run away with his girlfriend.
(b) Hitchhike around Europe.
(c) Find his runaway brother.
(d) Become a photographer.
5. What does Frank realize is true if Rosie was murdered?
(a) Shay is a prime suspect.
(b) Kevin is a prime suspect.
(c) He is a prime suspect.
(d) He is to blame for Rosie's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank park far away from his family home?
2. To what does Frank think back as he is talking about Rosie?
3. What do Frank's siblings do while he is at the pub?
4. What might Rosie be having a difficult time doing in the Prologue?
5. What does Frank confess to Mick Kennedy about Rosie?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)