|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank tell Olivia when he calls her?
(a) That he has a family emergency.
(b) That Jackie is taking Holly for the weekend.
(c) That Holly is ill.
(d) That he is ill and Holly needs to come home.
2. What did Carmel once do in the past when Jackie and Kevin were ill?
(a) Stole meat from the store where she worked.
(b) Stole medicine from a pharmacy.
(c) Forced a doctor to treat them.
(d) Stayed up for several nights nursing them.
3. Why is there not going to be anyone to help with Frank's father?
(a) Shay had a terrible fight with his father.
(b) All the siblings are moving out.
(c) Shay is moving out.
(d) Shay will bet there to help with their father.
4. What is in the hole in the basement?
(a) A dead dog.
(b) Several gold bars.
(c) A bag of money.
(d) A skeleton.
5. What does Carmel ask Frank?
(a) If he ever married.
(b) If he would like to go out for a drink.
(c) If he has any children.
(d) If he is planning to stay around.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Shay think his purchasing plan is sound?
2. Why does Frank think Rosie may have refused to meet up with him many years ago?
3. What is Mick Kennedy's nickname?
4. Who was the fight between that the siblings recall?
5. What does Frank realize is true if Rosie was murdered?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)