|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Frank plan to talk with the next morning?
(a) The coroner.
(b) The police chief.
(c) The Dalys.
(d) The forensic examiner.
2. To what does Frank think back as he is talking about Rosie?
(a) The last time they were together.
(b) Who might want to harm Rosie.
(c) Who else knew Rosie.
(d) The last dance he and Rosie attended.
3. What does Frank find inside the abandoned house?
(a) A few rats.
(b) A note.
(d) A body.
4. Where is Rosie's suitcase found?
(a) Up the chimney in number 212.
(b) In a subway locker.
(c) Behind the fireplace in number 16.
(d) In the attic of number 33.
5. What did Carmel once do in the past when Jackie and Kevin were ill?
(a) Stole medicine from a pharmacy.
(b) Forced a doctor to treat them.
(c) Stayed up for several nights nursing them.
(d) Stole meat from the store where she worked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jackie want Frank to do?
2. Where is Frank's apartment?
3. What does Frank tell Olivia when he calls her?
4. What does Kevin say about Shay?
5. Where does Kevin go with Frank?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)