|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Frank search for information about Rosie?
(a) He wanted to make her feel bad.
(b) He was just curious as to what happened to her.
(c) He was worried about her.
(d) He wanted an explanation from her.
2. When did Frank learn to turn on a gas meter?
(a) When he finished police training.
(b) He still does not know how to turn on a meter.
(c) When he graduated from high school.
(d) When he was very young.
3. How often does Frank see Holly?
(b) Every weekend.
(c) Once a month.
(d) A couple times a year.
4. What might Rosie be having a difficult time doing in the Prologue?
(a) Boarding the bus since she is short for the fare.
(b) Slipping away unnoticed.
(c) Deciding whether to go to college.
(d) Deciding whether to get married.
5. What do the police urge Mr. Daly to do?
(a) To wait outside until they bring the skeleton out.
(b) To leave the scene.
(c) To come into the house and identify his daughter.
(d) To go get his wife and return.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the abandoned house number that Frank enters?
2. What does Mandy not believe about Mr. Daly?
3. What does Carmel ask Frank?
4. What is one thing Frank did right after leaving home?
5. What does Mandy say she suspected?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)