|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Frank's siblings do while he is at the pub?
(a) Try to get more information for the police.
(b) Talk to the Daly family.
(c) Have a family meeting.
(d) Join him.
2. Who is Olivia?
(a) Another police detective.
(b) An undercover police rookie.
(c) A prostitute on Frank's beat.
(d) Frank's ex-wife.
3. What is the abandoned house number that Frank enters?
4. Why is there not going to be anyone to help with Frank's father?
(a) Shay had a terrible fight with his father.
(b) All the siblings are moving out.
(c) Shay will bet there to help with their father.
(d) Shay is moving out.
5. What does Kevin say about Shay?
(a) That Shay is probably the one who killed Rosie.
(b) That Shay is capable of murder.
(c) That Shay was very upset after Frank left.
(d) That Shay has done the best for the family that he knew how.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Daly want to do?
2. Who was the fight between that the siblings recall?
3. What is Frank Mackey doing in the Prologue?
4. What is in the hole in the basement?
5. What do Frank and Kevin talk about that brings up the mention of a dog?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)