|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carmel ask Frank?
(a) If he would like to go out for a drink.
(b) If he has any children.
(c) If he is planning to stay around.
(d) If he ever married.
2. Who was the fight between that the siblings recall?
(a) Shay and Rosie.
(b) There was no fight.
(c) Mr. Mackey and Mr. Daly.
(d) Rosie and Frank.
3. Where is Rosie's suitcase found?
(a) In a subway locker.
(b) Behind the fireplace in number 16.
(c) Up the chimney in number 212.
(d) In the attic of number 33.
4. What do Frank's siblings do while he is at the pub?
(a) Talk to the Daly family.
(b) Join him.
(c) Have a family meeting.
(d) Try to get more information for the police.
5. Why doesn't Frank let Holly spend time with his family?
(a) They live in a bad section of Belfast.
(b) He thinks they are all insane.
(c) He is angry at his mother.
(d) He has no family left.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Frank and Kevin talk about that brings up the mention of a dog?
2. Why does Frank start searching the neighborhood?
3. When did Frank learn to turn on a gas meter?
4. What does Jackie believe about Rosie?
5. What does Frank find in the basement of the abandoned house?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)