|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank tell Mick?
(a) That he want to work on the case with Mick.
(b) That he thinks Rosie's former boyfriend killed her.
(c) Everything he can remember about Rosie.
(d) That he thinks his cousin killed Rosie.
2. For what is Frank thankful concerning his siblings?
(a) That they understand Frank better than anyone else.
(b) That they care for their parents.
(c) That they are all adults now.
(d) That they have come down to support him.
3. What is Shay planning to buy?
(a) The garage where he's worked for years.
(b) The bicycle shop where he's worked for years.
(c) A donut shop.
(d) A newspaper kiosk.
4. Why does Frank park far away from his family home?
(a) He wants to walk to have some time to think.
(b) He does not want his family to see Holly's booster chair.
(c) He cannot find a parking place any closer.
(d) He is worried about being charged with a crime.
5. What does Frank realize is true if Rosie was murdered?
(a) He is to blame for Rosie's death.
(b) He is a prime suspect.
(c) Kevin is a prime suspect.
(d) Shay is a prime suspect.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Frank Mackey doing in the Prologue?
2. Why did Frank search for information about Rosie?
3. What does Mr. Daly want to do?
4. Why is Olivia angry with what Frank tells her on the phone?
5. Who is Rosie Daley?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)