|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank realize is true if Rosie was murdered?
(a) Shay is a prime suspect.
(b) He is to blame for Rosie's death.
(c) Kevin is a prime suspect.
(d) He is a prime suspect.
2. What does Kevin say about Shay?
(a) That Shay was very upset after Frank left.
(b) That Shay has done the best for the family that he knew how.
(c) That Shay is capable of murder.
(d) That Shay is probably the one who killed Rosie.
3. Who is Dermot?
(a) Olivia's date.
(b) Holly's brother.
(c) Frank's colleague.
(d) Olivia's father.
4. Where is Rosie's suitcase found?
(a) In a subway locker.
(b) In the attic of number 33.
(c) Up the chimney in number 212.
(d) Behind the fireplace in number 16.
5. Why did Frank search for information about Rosie?
(a) He was worried about her.
(b) He was just curious as to what happened to her.
(c) He wanted an explanation from her.
(d) He wanted to make her feel bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Carmel once do in the past when Jackie and Kevin were ill?
2. What does Frank wonder about Rosie?
3. What is one theory Frank has about Rosie?
4. Who is Rosie Daley?
5. Who does Frank plan to talk with the next morning?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)