|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Shay think his purchasing plan is sound?
(a) Because Dublin is getting so spread out and cars are necessary.
(b) Because so many people want something to eat as they are walking to work.
(c) Because of the economic downturn of the country at this time.
(d) Because gas is so expensive.
2. Who is Olivia?
(a) Another police detective.
(b) A prostitute on Frank's beat.
(c) Frank's ex-wife.
(d) An undercover police rookie.
3. What does Kevin say about Shay?
(a) That Shay was very upset after Frank left.
(b) That Shay has done the best for the family that he knew how.
(c) That Shay is capable of murder.
(d) That Shay is probably the one who killed Rosie.
4. What does Mandy say she suspected?
(a) That Rosie was running away.
(b) That Rosie was murdered.
(c) That Rosie ran away with a British soldier.
(d) That Rosie is somewhere in Europe.
5. What do Frank and Holly do at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Go to the zoo.
(b) Go to an ice cream parlor.
(c) Go skating.
(d) Go to the movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Frank call about what he finds in the abandoned house?
2. What does Frank point out about the police investigation of Rosie's death?
3. What explanation does Frank give Holly for his behavior?
4. Where is Rosie's suitcase found?
5. What animal does Mr. Daly associate with the Mackey family?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)