|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Frank search for information about Rosie?
(a) He was worried about her.
(b) He wanted to make her feel bad.
(c) He was just curious as to what happened to her.
(d) He wanted an explanation from her.
2. To what does Frank think back as he is talking about Rosie?
(a) Who might want to harm Rosie.
(b) The last dance he and Rosie attended.
(c) Who else knew Rosie.
(d) The last time they were together.
3. What does Frank do when Scorcher is leaning out of the window?
(a) Pulls him back into the house.
(c) Pushes him.
(d) Tells him to notice the scratch marks on the sill.
4. Who is at the building where Rosie was found when Frank goes over there?
(a) A cop Frank does not know.
(c) Mr. Daly.
5. What does Mr. Daly want to do?
(a) Contact the police.
(b) Do whatever Mrs. Daly wants.
(c) Forget the whole situation.
(d) Have Shay arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank's father say when Frank gets to his father's house?
2. Who does Frank call about what he finds in the abandoned house?
3. Why is there not going to be anyone to help with Frank's father?
4. What does Mr. Daly do when he comes to the abandoned house?
5. What explanation does Frank give Holly for his behavior?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)