|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Frank's mother furious?
(a) Because Scorcher has already closed the investigation into Mr. Daly's death.
(b) Because Scorcher is saying Kevin's death is a homocide.
(c) Because Scorcher is saying Kevin's death is an accident.
(d) Because Scorcher thinks Shay's death is an accident.
2. What does the caller tell Frank?
(a) Kevin is dead.
(b) Mr. Daly tried to kill Kevin.
(c) Shay is dead.
(d) Mr. Daly tried to kill Shay.
3. What does Mr. Daly do when he comes to the abandoned house?
(a) Has a heart attack.
(b) Screams out and ask if it is Rosie.
(c) Confesses to Rosie's murder.
(d) Accuses Frank of murder.
4. What does Frank learn about Rosie's assailant?
(a) The assailant probably tried to strangle her and when unsuccessful, he stabbed her.
(b) The assailant probably is almost a foot taller than Rosie.
(c) The assailant probably killed her from behind.
(d) The assailant probably had his hands around Rosie's neck.
5. To what does Frank think back as he is talking about Rosie?
(a) Who might want to harm Rosie.
(b) The last time they were together.
(c) Who else knew Rosie.
(d) The last dance he and Rosie attended.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank convince Stephen to do?
2. What is Mick Kennedy's nickname?
3. What had Frank believed when he found a partial note from Rosie many years earlier?
4. Who do Frank and Holly meet at the park?
5. Where does Kevin go with Frank?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)