|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Shay think his purchasing plan is sound?
(a) Because so many people want something to eat as they are walking to work.
(b) Because gas is so expensive.
(c) Because Dublin is getting so spread out and cars are necessary.
(d) Because of the economic downturn of the country at this time.
2. Where does Frank go in Chapter 9?
(a) To meet with Rosie's best friends.
(b) To Olivia's house.
(c) To confession.
(d) To London to pick up some special forensic equipment.
3. What is present in the hole where Rosie was buried?
(b) A knife.
(c) A hammer.
(d) The other half of the note.
4. What does Frank request at work?
(a) Several month's leave of absence.
(b) A few days off.
(c) Reassignment to another city.
(d) Assignment to investigate Kevin's death.
5. What does Frank learn about Rosie?
(a) Her skull was cracked.
(b) Her neck is broken.
(c) She has a bullet wound in the head.
(d) She has a knife wound near her heart area.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Rosie's suitcase found?
2. What is one theory Frank has about Rosie?
3. Why does Frank think Rosie may have refused to meet up with him many years ago?
4. To what does Frank think back as he is talking about Rosie?
5. What is Frank Mackey doing in the Prologue?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)