|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cooper?
(a) Rosie's older brother.
(b) The forensics mortician.
(c) A boyhood friend of Frank's.
(d) Frank's first cousin and best friend.
2. What do the police immediately decide about Kevin?
(a) That Kevin pushed Shay out of the window.
(b) That Kevin knew Shay was going to kill himself.
(c) That Kevin committed suicide.
(d) That Shay pushed Kevin out of the window.
3. What does Frank tell Olivia when he calls her?
(a) That he has a family emergency.
(b) That he is ill and Holly needs to come home.
(c) That Jackie is taking Holly for the weekend.
(d) That Holly is ill.
4. Who falls out of the building where Rosie's body is found?
(b) No one.
(d) Mr. Daly.
5. What does Frank do about the calls and text messages he receives?
(a) Ignores them.
(b) Talks at length several times on the phone.
(c) Answers them but says he is busy.
(d) Text back once and says to stop bothering him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the abandoned house number that Frank enters?
2. Who does Frank plan to talk with the next morning?
3. What does Frank confess to Mick Kennedy about Rosie?
4. Why is Frank's mother furious?
5. Who shows up in the pub a couple hours after Mick leaves Frank there?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)