|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Frank thankful concerning his siblings?
(a) That they understand Frank better than anyone else.
(b) That they have come down to support him.
(c) That they care for their parents.
(d) That they are all adults now.
2. What do the Dalys give to the police?
(a) A list of all Rosie's friends.
(b) Some old clothes of Rosie's.
(c) A picture of Rosie.
(d) A torn piece of paper that is part of her farewell note.
3. How does Frank propose making up for the lost time from the weekend?
(a) Taking a short vacation to France.
(b) Going to the beach.
(c) Going to the museums in London when he goes to get the forensic equipment.
(d) Spending the whole day with Holly.
4. What does Frank learn about Rosie's assailant?
(a) The assailant probably tried to strangle her and when unsuccessful, he stabbed her.
(b) The assailant probably killed her from behind.
(c) The assailant probably had his hands around Rosie's neck.
(d) The assailant probably is almost a foot taller than Rosie.
5. What does Frank do when Scorcher is leaning out of the window?
(a) Pushes him.
(c) Pulls him back into the house.
(d) Tells him to notice the scratch marks on the sill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jackie?
2. What does Frank's mother want to do while Frank is at the pub?
3. Who does Frank call about what he finds in the abandoned house?
4. Who calls Frank when he gets home?
5. To what does the conversation turn at the park?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)