|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank dismiss the idea of the back garden of the abandoned home as a burial place?
(a) The abandoned house has no back yard.
(b) It has so many trees, it would be hard to dig.
(c) It is too visible.
(d) It is mostly concrete.
2. What does Frank point out about the police investigation of Rosie's death?
(a) They will probably not work it too hard since it's a cold case.
(b) They will probably defer to another precinct to do the investigation.
(c) They will probably go for life in prison for the murderer.
(d) They will be very thorough.
3. What do Frank and Kevin talk about that brings up the mention of a dog?
(a) That there were no dogs to bark and give Rose away to her parents.
(b) That Kevin heard the neighborhood's basset hound howling that night.
(c) That maybe Rosie was killed by wild dogs that had been terrorizing the area.
(d) Routes Rosie might have taken to the abandoned house.
4. What is one thing found inside the suitcase?
(a) A letter to Shay from Rosie.
(b) A letter to Rosie from Frank.
(c) Rosie's birth certificate.
(d) A plane ticket.
5. Who calls and texts Frank several times during his time with Holly?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank tell Olivia when he calls her?
2. What does Holly call Dermot?
3. What does Frank learn about Rosie?
4. Who shows up in the pub a couple hours after Mick leaves Frank there?
5. Who calls Frank when he gets home?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)