|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank think Rosie may have refused to meet up with him many years ago?
(a) Because her mother needed her.
(b) Because of his odd family.
(c) Because Frank is unemployed at the time.
(d) Because of not wanting to defy her father.
2. What do Frank and Holly do at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Go to an ice cream parlor.
(b) Go to the movies.
(c) Go skating.
(d) Go to the zoo.
3. What does Frank tell Olivia when he calls her?
(a) That he has a family emergency.
(b) That Jackie is taking Holly for the weekend.
(c) That Holly is ill.
(d) That he is ill and Holly needs to come home.
4. Why is there not going to be anyone to help with Frank's father?
(a) Shay will bet there to help with their father.
(b) All the siblings are moving out.
(c) Shay is moving out.
(d) Shay had a terrible fight with his father.
5. What animal does Mr. Daly associate with the Mackey family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Shay think his purchasing plan is sound?
2. Where does Frank go in Chapter 9?
3. Who does Frank plan to talk with the next morning?
4. What does Frank dismiss the idea of the back garden of the abandoned home as a burial place?
5. What does Frank learn about Rosie?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)