|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Frank talk with his siblings during the evening after Rosie's body is found?
(a) Rosie's love for Frank.
(b) His will.
(c) The past.
(d) Their father's disability.
2. Who is Cooper?
(a) Rosie's older brother.
(b) The forensics mortician.
(c) A boyhood friend of Frank's.
(d) Frank's first cousin and best friend.
3. What does Kevin say about Shay?
(a) That Shay is probably the one who killed Rosie.
(b) That Shay is capable of murder.
(c) That Shay has done the best for the family that he knew how.
(d) That Shay was very upset after Frank left.
4. What might Rosie be having a difficult time doing in the Prologue?
(a) Slipping away unnoticed.
(b) Boarding the bus since she is short for the fare.
(c) Deciding whether to get married.
(d) Deciding whether to go to college.
5. What does Frank ask if anyone has done concerning the suitcase?
(a) Touched the suitcase.
(b) Called the police.
(c) Asked the demolition crew about the bomb.
(d) Called Rosie's parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who in his family does Frank talk to before leaving?
2. What is Frank Mackey doing in the Prologue?
3. Who calls and texts Frank several times during his time with Holly?
4. What does Mandy say she suspected?
5. How much time has passed when Chapter 1 opens?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)