|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Daly want to do?
(a) Forget the whole situation.
(b) Do whatever Mrs. Daly wants.
(c) Have Shay arrested.
(d) Contact the police.
2. What is present in the hole where Rosie was buried?
(a) A hammer.
(b) A knife.
(d) The other half of the note.
3. To what does the conversation turn at the park?
(a) How his brothers were still up to no good.
(b) How Frank is starting to date again.
(c) About how Frank thought that his family was the reason Rosie left him.
(d) How Olivia is exposing Holly to a possible abuser.
4. Why is Olivia angry with what Frank tells her on the phone?
(a) She is afraid of Holly catching something from Frank.
(b) She was planning to have a party that night.
(c) She is on a date with Dermot.
(d) She does not like Jackie.
5. Who was the fight between that the siblings recall?
(a) Shay and Rosie.
(b) Rosie and Frank.
(c) There was no fight.
(d) Mr. Mackey and Mr. Daly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Frank's siblings do while he is at the pub?
2. Why does Frank park far away from his family home?
3. What does Frank tell Olivia when he calls her?
4. What might Rosie be having a difficult time doing in the Prologue?
5. What does Frank learn about Rosie's assailant?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)