|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police immediately decide about Kevin?
(a) That Kevin pushed Shay out of the window.
(b) That Kevin committed suicide.
(c) That Kevin knew Shay was going to kill himself.
(d) That Shay pushed Kevin out of the window.
2. What does Frank point out about the police investigation of Rosie's death?
(a) They will probably go for life in prison for the murderer.
(b) They will probably defer to another precinct to do the investigation.
(c) They will be very thorough.
(d) They will probably not work it too hard since it's a cold case.
3. Who calls Frank when he gets home?
4. Why does Shay think his purchasing plan is sound?
(a) Because Dublin is getting so spread out and cars are necessary.
(b) Because so many people want something to eat as they are walking to work.
(c) Because gas is so expensive.
(d) Because of the economic downturn of the country at this time.
5. Who is Stephen Moran?
(a) An officer assigned to trail Frank since he is a murder suspect.
(b) An officer assigned to Scorcher.
(c) A man who witnessed Shay's fall out of the window.
(d) An officer assigned to fill in for Frank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Mick and Frank talk?
2. What does Frank want to prove to Scorcher?
3. Where is Rosie's suitcase found?
4. Who is Jackie?
5. What does Mandy say she suspected?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)