|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank park far away from his family home?
(a) He wants to walk to have some time to think.
(b) He cannot find a parking place any closer.
(c) He does not want his family to see Holly's booster chair.
(d) He is worried about being charged with a crime.
2. How much time has passed when Chapter 1 opens?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 22 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 33 years.
3. What does Mandy say she suspected?
(a) That Rosie was running away.
(b) That Rosie is somewhere in Europe.
(c) That Rosie ran away with a British soldier.
(d) That Rosie was murdered.
4. What does Frank request at work?
(a) Assignment to investigate Kevin's death.
(b) Reassignment to another city.
(c) A few days off.
(d) Several month's leave of absence.
5. Where does Frank go in Chapter 9?
(a) To London to pick up some special forensic equipment.
(b) To Olivia's house.
(c) To meet with Rosie's best friends.
(d) To confession.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Olivia angry with what Frank tells her on the phone?
2. Why does Frank start searching the neighborhood?
3. What does Holly call Dermot?
4. What does Frank wonder about Rosie?
5. What does Frank learn about Imelda and Mandy?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)