|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Dalys give to the police?
(a) Some old clothes of Rosie's.
(b) A picture of Rosie.
(c) A list of all Rosie's friends.
(d) A torn piece of paper that is part of her farewell note.
2. Who is Dermot?
(a) Frank's colleague.
(b) Olivia's date.
(c) Holly's brother.
(d) Olivia's father.
3. Where did Frank search for information about Rosie once he becomes a cop?
(a) In police files.
(b) In the obituaries.
(c) In wedding sections.
(d) In bars around Dublin.
4. How does Frank propose making up for the lost time from the weekend?
(a) Taking a short vacation to France.
(b) Going to the museums in London when he goes to get the forensic equipment.
(c) Going to the beach.
(d) Spending the whole day with Holly.
5. Why does Frank start searching the neighborhood?
(a) To find out if anyone remembers seeing Rosie.
(b) To learn if Rosie told anyone else her plans.
(c) He is looking for Rosie's body.
(d) To see if anyone else is missing from the same time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows up in the pub a couple hours after Mick leaves Frank there?
2. What does Frank do when Scorcher is leaning out of the window?
3. Why is Frank's mother furious?
4. What does Frank request at work?
5. Why is there not going to be anyone to help with Frank's father?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)