|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank convince Stephen to do?
(a) Give Frank details of the case of Shay's death.
(b) Give Frank details of the case of Kevin's death.
(c) Nothing; Frank is unsuccessful in convincing Stephen.
(d) Give Frank details of the case of Mr. Daly's death.
2. Why does Frank think Rosie may have refused to meet up with him many years ago?
(a) Because of not wanting to defy her father.
(b) Because Frank is unemployed at the time.
(c) Because of his odd family.
(d) Because her mother needed her.
3. Why does Frank start searching the neighborhood?
(a) To see if anyone else is missing from the same time.
(b) To find out if anyone remembers seeing Rosie.
(c) He is looking for Rosie's body.
(d) To learn if Rosie told anyone else her plans.
4. What does Frank realize is true if Rosie was murdered?
(a) Kevin is a prime suspect.
(b) He is a prime suspect.
(c) Shay is a prime suspect.
(d) He is to blame for Rosie's death.
5. Why is Frank's mother furious?
(a) Because Scorcher is saying Kevin's death is a homocide.
(b) Because Scorcher is saying Kevin's death is an accident.
(c) Because Scorcher has already closed the investigation into Mr. Daly's death.
(d) Because Scorcher thinks Shay's death is an accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dermot?
2. Who does Frank call about what he finds in the abandoned house?
3. Who do Frank and Holly meet at the park?
4. What do Frank and Kevin talk about that brings up the mention of a dog?
5. Why doesn't anyone in the police department on the scene at the abandoned house acknowledge Frank?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)