|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Frank search for information about Rosie once he becomes a cop?
(a) In police files.
(b) In bars around Dublin.
(c) In the obituaries.
(d) In wedding sections.
2. For what is Frank thankful concerning his siblings?
(a) That they understand Frank better than anyone else.
(b) That they care for their parents.
(c) That they are all adults now.
(d) That they have come down to support him.
3. What did Carmel once do in the past when Jackie and Kevin were ill?
(a) Stayed up for several nights nursing them.
(b) Forced a doctor to treat them.
(c) Stole meat from the store where she worked.
(d) Stole medicine from a pharmacy.
4. What does Mandy not believe about Mr. Daly?
(a) That he loved Rosie even though she was not his.
(b) That he hated Rosie since she was not his.
(c) That he loved Rosie.
(d) That he was physically abusive.
5. Why does Frank think Rosie may have refused to meet up with him many years ago?
(a) Because of not wanting to defy her father.
(b) Because Frank is unemployed at the time.
(c) Because her mother needed her.
(d) Because of his odd family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank learn about Rosie?
2. What pain has Frank been dealing with for years?
3. Why does Frank apologize to Holly?
4. What animal does Mr. Daly associate with the Mackey family?
5. What does Frank's father say when Frank gets to his father's house?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)