|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Frank search for information about Rosie?
(a) He wanted an explanation from her.
(b) He was just curious as to what happened to her.
(c) He wanted to make her feel bad.
(d) He was worried about her.
2. What does Frank's father say when Frank gets to his father's house?
(a) That Frank's arrival killed Kevin.
(b) That Shay's death was inevitable.
(c) That Frank's arrival killed Shay.
(d) That Frank is to never come around again.
3. What is rotted in the hole?
(a) A mask.
(b) A bag of chips.
(c) Some clothing.
(d) A rag with some sort of chemical on it that preserved it.
4. What explanation does Frank give Holly for his behavior?
(a) His father was ill.
(b) His cousin needed him.
(c) A childhood friend was dead.
(d) His brother was arrested and he had to intervene.
5. To what does the conversation turn at the park?
(a) About how Frank thought that his family was the reason Rosie left him.
(b) How Frank is starting to date again.
(c) How his brothers were still up to no good.
(d) How Olivia is exposing Holly to a possible abuser.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank do when Scorcher is leaning out of the window?
2. What is present in the hole where Rosie was buried?
3. What is Mandy's status in the present time when Frank goes to visit her?
4. Who falls out of the building where Rosie's body is found?
5. What does Stephen say Kennedy's theory is about Rosie's death?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)