|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Stephen Moran?
(a) An officer assigned to trail Frank since he is a murder suspect.
(b) A man who witnessed Shay's fall out of the window.
(c) An officer assigned to fill in for Frank.
(d) An officer assigned to Scorcher.
2. Why is Scorcher furious with Frank?
(a) For not telling Scorcher the entire story about Rosie.
(b) For lying about Holly.
(c) For scaring Scorcher.
(d) For sticking his nose in the homicide investigation.
3. Why doesn't anyone in the police department on the scene at the abandoned house acknowledge Frank?
(a) Because Frank is undercover.
(b) They do not know Frank.
(c) Because they think Frank is a murder suspect.
(d) Beause no one in the department likes Frank.
4. Why does Shay think his purchasing plan is sound?
(a) Because Dublin is getting so spread out and cars are necessary.
(b) Because so many people want something to eat as they are walking to work.
(c) Because gas is so expensive.
(d) Because of the economic downturn of the country at this time.
5. How do Nora and Frank part?
(a) In anger.
(b) With regret.
(c) With relief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank learn about Rosie's assailant?
2. What is Nora's theory about why Mr. Daly and Mr. Mackey have so much animosity between them?
3. Why doesn't Nora's husband understand why Nora cannot stop crying?
4. What does Frank's father say when Frank gets to his father's house?
5. Who in his family does Frank talk to before leaving?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)