|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Frank ask that infuriates Imelda?
(a) If Imelda had seen Rosie the night she was murdered.
(b) If Imelda told anyone else that Rosie was leaving.
(c) If Imelda tried to dissuade Rosie from leaving.
(d) If Rosie had asked Imelda to walk her to the house.
2. What does Frank convince Stephen to do?
(a) Nothing; Frank is unsuccessful in convincing Stephen.
(b) Give Frank details of the case of Mr. Daly's death.
(c) Give Frank details of the case of Kevin's death.
(d) Give Frank details of the case of Shay's death.
3. With whom does Frank's father fight at the wake?
(a) Frank's mother.
(d) Mr. Daly.
4. Who calls and texts Frank several times during his time with Holly?
5. What does Frank find surprising about what Holly says about his family?
(a) Shay was mean to her.
(b) She had fun with them.
(c) She loved his father.
(d) Kevin was mean to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Frank when he gets home?
2. What does Frank's mother want to do while Frank is at the pub?
3. What is Shay planning to buy?
4. Who does Frank call about what he finds in the abandoned house?
5. What does Frank point out about the police investigation of Rosie's death?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)