|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Olivia suggest Frank do before Holly leaves for school?
(a) Fix Holly's bed.
(b) Talk with her.
(c) Make Holly change her clothes into something more presentable.
(d) Have breakfast with them.
2. What surprises Stephen about something Frank asks him?
(a) That Frank wants Stephen's opinion.
(b) That Frank seems indifferent about Shay's death.
(c) That Frank seems indifferent about Kevin's death.
(d) That Frank is still sorrowful about Rosie.
3. Who calls Frank when he gets home?
4. Why is Frank standing by the back door of the Daly house?
(a) Trying to catch Mr. Daly alone to talk to him.
(b) Trying to overhear any conversations in the house.
(c) Trying to catch Nora alone to talk to her.
(d) Waiting to break into the house and find some information the police need.
5. Why does Frank apologize to Holly?
(a) For having to take her home before the end of the weekend.
(b) For yelling at her.
(c) For not believing her about Dermot.
(d) For smacking her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank propose making up for the lost time from the weekend?
2. How does Imelda act towards Frank initially?
3. What is Shay planning to buy?
4. What explanation does Frank give Holly for his behavior?
5. Why did Frank search for information about Rosie?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)