|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is there not going to be anyone to help with Frank's father?
(a) Shay had a terrible fight with his father.
(b) Shay is moving out.
(c) Shay will bet there to help with their father.
(d) All the siblings are moving out.
2. Why does Shay think his purchasing plan is sound?
(a) Because so many people want something to eat as they are walking to work.
(b) Because of the economic downturn of the country at this time.
(c) Because gas is so expensive.
(d) Because Dublin is getting so spread out and cars are necessary.
3. What does Frank tell Holly that is still uncertain?
(a) Whether Shay's death is a homocide or suicide.
(b) If she will be allowed to attend the funeral.
(c) Whether Mr. Daly's death is a homocide or suicide.
(d) Whether Kevin's death is a homocide or suicide.
4. Why does Holly start crying when Frank goes over to Olivia's house?
(a) Because Frank is moving from Dublin.
(b) Because Frank is not taking Holly anywhere that weekend.
(c) Because of Shay's death.
(d) Because of Kevin's death.
5. What does Frank want to prove to Scorcher?
(a) That Mr. Daly could have been pushed out of the window without leaving signs of a struggle.
(b) That Shay could have been pushed out of the window without leaving signs of a struggle.
(c) That Kevin could have been pushed out of the window without leaving signs of a struggle.
(d) That Rosie could have been pushed out of the window without leaving signs of a struggle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mick Kennedy's nickname?
2. What explanation does Frank give Holly for his behavior?
3. How does Imelda act towards Frank initially?
4. Why is Frank standing by the back door of the Daly house?
5. What pain has Frank been dealing with for years?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)