|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who in his family does Frank talk to before leaving?
(c) No one.
(d) His father.
2. Why does Rosie want to leave so suddenly?
(a) She is being abused by her father.
(b) She knows she would take the job if it were offered.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She knows Frank is running out of patience waiting for her to make up her mind.
3. What is Shay planning to buy?
(a) The bicycle shop where he's worked for years.
(b) A donut shop.
(c) The garage where he's worked for years.
(d) A newspaper kiosk.
4. What is rotted in the hole?
(a) A rag with some sort of chemical on it that preserved it.
(b) A mask.
(c) Some clothing.
(d) A bag of chips.
5. What do Frank and Kevin talk about that brings up the mention of a dog?
(a) That Kevin heard the neighborhood's basset hound howling that night.
(b) That there were no dogs to bark and give Rose away to her parents.
(c) That maybe Rosie was killed by wild dogs that had been terrorizing the area.
(d) Routes Rosie might have taken to the abandoned house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank's mother want to do while Frank is at the pub?
2. Who is at the building where Rosie was found when Frank goes over there?
3. For what is Frank thankful concerning his siblings?
4. What does Frank's mother have spread out on the table?
5. What surprises Stephen about something Frank asks him?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)