|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is present in the hole where Rosie was buried?
(a) The other half of the note.
(b) A hammer.
(d) A knife.
2. What does Kevin say was in the house for a while after Frank left?
(b) Two drifters.
(c) Strange sounds.
(d) A horrible smell.
3. Why does Shay think his purchasing plan is sound?
(a) Because of the economic downturn of the country at this time.
(b) Because Dublin is getting so spread out and cars are necessary.
(c) Because gas is so expensive.
(d) Because so many people want something to eat as they are walking to work.
4. Where is the other half of Rosie's note found?
(a) In Shay's room.
(b) Under the basement steps of number 22.
(c) It is never found.
(d) In Kevin's pocket.
5. Where do Mick and Frank talk?
(a) At the scene of the crime.
(b) At the Daly's house.
(c) In a local pub.
(d) At Frank's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police urge Mr. Daly to do?
2. What is in the hole in the basement?
3. How does the Daly family impact Frank's father?
4. Which two people's deaths do Frank and Stephen compare?
5. Why doesn't Nora's husband understand why Nora cannot stop crying?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)