|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police immediately decide about Kevin?
(a) That Kevin pushed Shay out of the window.
(b) That Kevin committed suicide.
(c) That Kevin knew Shay was going to kill himself.
(d) That Shay pushed Kevin out of the window.
2. What does Frank's father say when Frank gets to his father's house?
(a) That Shay's death was inevitable.
(b) That Frank is to never come around again.
(c) That Frank's arrival killed Shay.
(d) That Frank's arrival killed Kevin.
3. What does Frank point out about the police investigation of Rosie's death?
(a) They will probably not work it too hard since it's a cold case.
(b) They will be very thorough.
(c) They will probably defer to another precinct to do the investigation.
(d) They will probably go for life in prison for the murderer.
4. What does Frank's mother have spread out on the table?
(a) All Kevin's baby pictures.
(b) All Shay's baby pictures.
(c) All her silver to be polished.
(d) All the articles about Rosie's death.
5. How long does it take Frank to decide to go with Rosie?
(a) Several weeks.
(b) A couple days.
(c) Almost a year.
(d) A few minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank want to prove to Scorcher?
2. What does the caller tell Frank?
3. Where does Kevin go with Frank?
4. What does Frank realize they need to do in the current homicide investigation?
5. What does Frank say Holly was wrong to do?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)