|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank think his father's thinking is skewed?
(a) By his father's alcoholism.
(b) By his father's prejudice against Catholics.
(c) By his dad's anger at himself.
(d) By his father's prejudice against Prostestants.
2. What does Mr. Daly do when he comes to the abandoned house?
(a) Accuses Frank of murder.
(b) Screams out and ask if it is Rosie.
(c) Confesses to Rosie's murder.
(d) Has a heart attack.
3. What does Frank dismiss the idea of the back garden of the abandoned home as a burial place?
(a) The abandoned house has no back yard.
(b) It is too visible.
(c) It is mostly concrete.
(d) It has so many trees, it would be hard to dig.
4. What does Frank's mother say about Holly?
(a) She's the first grandchild with the Mackey name.
(b) She is a wonderful child.
(c) She needs a fulltime mother and father.
(d) She is a disturbed little girl.
5. What is in the hole in the basement?
(a) A bag of money.
(b) A skeleton.
(c) Several gold bars.
(d) A dead dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Nora and Frank part?
2. Who in his family does Frank talk to before leaving?
3. What does Mandy say she suspected?
4. Why did Frank search for information about Rosie?
5. Why does Frank think Rosie may have refused to meet up with him many years ago?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)