|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Frank believed when he found a partial note from Rosie many years earlier?
(a) She wanted one more night at home.
(b) She had another boyfriend.
(c) She wanted to marry him, but not for another year.
(d) She was telling him she did not want to go with him.
2. Where did Frank search for information about Rosie once he becomes a cop?
(a) In wedding sections.
(b) In police files.
(c) In the obituaries.
(d) In bars around Dublin.
3. Who is Cooper?
(a) Rosie's older brother.
(b) Frank's first cousin and best friend.
(c) The forensics mortician.
(d) A boyhood friend of Frank's.
4. What do Frank and Holly do at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Go to the zoo.
(b) Go skating.
(c) Go to an ice cream parlor.
(d) Go to the movies.
5. Who do Frank and Holly meet at the park?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Olivia suggest Frank do before Holly leaves for school?
2. What question does Frank ask that infuriates Imelda?
3. What does Frank say about Imelda when he meets her?
4. What does Frank confess to Mick Kennedy about Rosie?
5. What does Frank request at work?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)