|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Frank's mother furious?
(a) Because Scorcher thinks Shay's death is an accident.
(b) Because Scorcher is saying Kevin's death is a homocide.
(c) Because Scorcher is saying Kevin's death is an accident.
(d) Because Scorcher has already closed the investigation into Mr. Daly's death.
2. What does Frank do when Scorcher is leaning out of the window?
(a) Pushes him.
(b) Tells him to notice the scratch marks on the sill.
(c) Pulls him back into the house.
3. What does Frank learn about Rosie's assailant?
(a) The assailant probably is almost a foot taller than Rosie.
(b) The assailant probably killed her from behind.
(c) The assailant probably tried to strangle her and when unsuccessful, he stabbed her.
(d) The assailant probably had his hands around Rosie's neck.
4. What does Frank ask Imelda about Rosie?
(a) If Imelda helped Rosie prepare to run away.
(b) If Rosie seemed scared about running away.
(c) If Rosie had any other boyfriends other than Frank.
(d) If Imelda accompanied Rosie the night Rosie died.
5. Why does Frank start searching the neighborhood?
(a) To find out if anyone remembers seeing Rosie.
(b) He is looking for Rosie's body.
(c) To learn if Rosie told anyone else her plans.
(d) To see if anyone else is missing from the same time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank go in Chapter 9?
2. Who texts Frank about meeting with him?
3. Why is Frank standing by the back door of the Daly house?
4. What does Frank's mother say about Theresa Daly and Frank's dad?
5. Who calls Frank when he gets home?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)