|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank's mother say about Holly?
(a) She is a disturbed little girl.
(b) She is a wonderful child.
(c) She needs a fulltime mother and father.
(d) She's the first grandchild with the Mackey name.
2. Why did Mr. Daly think Rosie would be happy with what he told her?
(a) He thought she'd be happy to have a job.
(b) He thought she'd be glad that Frank was willing to wait until he could support her.
(c) He thought she'd be happy he could finally retire.
(d) Mr. Daly did not think Rosie would be happy.
3. What does Frank learn about Rosie?
(a) Her skull was cracked.
(b) She has a knife wound near her heart area.
(c) Her neck is broken.
(d) She has a bullet wound in the head.
4. Who in his family does Frank talk to before leaving?
(b) No one.
(d) His father.
5. Why did Frank search for information about Rosie?
(a) He was just curious as to what happened to her.
(b) He wanted to make her feel bad.
(c) He wanted an explanation from her.
(d) He was worried about her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the other half of Rosie's note found?
2. Why is Frank standing by the back door of the Daly house?
3. About what does Holly ask Frank?
4. About whom does Olivia ask Frank?
5. What do the Dalys give to the police?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)