|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Frank believed when he found a partial note from Rosie many years earlier?
(a) She wanted one more night at home.
(b) She wanted to marry him, but not for another year.
(c) She had another boyfriend.
(d) She was telling him she did not want to go with him.
2. Why does Frank think Rosie may have refused to meet up with him many years ago?
(a) Because of his odd family.
(b) Because Frank is unemployed at the time.
(c) Because of not wanting to defy her father.
(d) Because her mother needed her.
3. What surprises Stephen about something Frank asks him?
(a) That Frank seems indifferent about Shay's death.
(b) That Frank is still sorrowful about Rosie.
(c) That Frank seems indifferent about Kevin's death.
(d) That Frank wants Stephen's opinion.
4. Why does Holly start crying when Frank goes over to Olivia's house?
(a) Because of Shay's death.
(b) Because of Kevin's death.
(c) Because Frank is moving from Dublin.
(d) Because Frank is not taking Holly anywhere that weekend.
5. About what does Holly ask Frank?
(a) Frank's new girlfriend.
(b) Go back to the zoo.
(c) Kevin's death.
(d) Shay's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank learn about Rosie?
2. What does Frank tell Mick?
3. About what does Frank think his mother would have teased Holly?
4. What does Frank do when Scorcher is leaning out of the window?
5. Why did Frank search for information about Rosie?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)