|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say Holly was wrong to do?
(a) Telling her mother she will not do her homework.
(b) Keep the secret about visiting Frank's family.
(c) Hitting another girl at school.
(d) Wearing clothes that were too shabby.
2. About what does Frank talk with his siblings during the evening after Rosie's body is found?
(a) His will.
(b) Their father's disability.
(c) The past.
(d) Rosie's love for Frank.
3. What do the Dalys give to the police?
(a) A list of all Rosie's friends.
(b) A torn piece of paper that is part of her farewell note.
(c) A picture of Rosie.
(d) Some old clothes of Rosie's.
4. What does Frank have trouble doing concerning his talking to Holly?
(a) Not criticizing Olivia.
(b) Lying to her.
(c) Hiding information.
(d) Keeping his temper.
5. What is rotted in the hole?
(a) Some clothing.
(b) A bag of chips.
(c) A mask.
(d) A rag with some sort of chemical on it that preserved it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephen say about whose fingerprints are on the note in Kevin's pocket.
2. Where does Kevin go with Frank?
3. What does Frank want to prove to Scorcher?
4. What animal does Mr. Daly associate with the Mackey family?
5. How do Nora and Frank part?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)