|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is there not going to be anyone to help with Frank's father?
(a) All the siblings are moving out.
(b) Shay is moving out.
(c) Shay will bet there to help with their father.
(d) Shay had a terrible fight with his father.
2. Why is Scorcher furious with Frank?
(a) For sticking his nose in the homicide investigation.
(b) For scaring Scorcher.
(c) For lying about Holly.
(d) For not telling Scorcher the entire story about Rosie.
3. What pain has Frank been dealing with for years?
(a) The pain of his father's alcoholism.
(b) The pain of seeing his family descend into criminal activity to survive.
(c) The pain of his younger sister's death.
(d) The pain of Rosie leaving without him.
4. What surprises Stephen about something Frank asks him?
(a) That Frank seems indifferent about Shay's death.
(b) That Frank is still sorrowful about Rosie.
(c) That Frank wants Stephen's opinion.
(d) That Frank seems indifferent about Kevin's death.
5. What does Frank learn about Rosie?
(a) Her skull was cracked.
(b) She has a bullet wound in the head.
(c) She has a knife wound near her heart area.
(d) Her neck is broken.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank think Rosie's reaction was to hearing her father's description of the Mackey family?
2. How do Nora and Frank part?
3. What does Kennedy tell Frank when Kennedy arrives at Imelda's place?
4. Who is Stephen Moran?
5. What does Rosie say her father said the night Rosie plans to run off with Frank?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)