|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephen say Kennedy's theory is about Rosie's death?
(a) That Mr. Daly kills her in a fit of rage.
(b) That Frank killed Rosie.
(c) That an assailant unknown to her kills her randomly.
(d) That Kevin kills her in a fit of jealousy.
2. Who in his family does Frank talk to before leaving?
(b) His father.
(c) No one.
3. Who falls out of the building where Rosie's body is found?
(a) No one.
(d) Mr. Daly.
4. What does Frank convince Stephen to do?
(a) Give Frank details of the case of Kevin's death.
(b) Give Frank details of the case of Shay's death.
(c) Give Frank details of the case of Mr. Daly's death.
(d) Nothing; Frank is unsuccessful in convincing Stephen.
5. What does Frank realize they need to do in the current homicide investigation?
(a) Find out who Kevin talked to over the weekend.
(b) Find out who Imelda talked to over the weekend.
(c) Find out who Mr. Daly talked to over the weekend.
(d) Find out who Shay talked to over the weekend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephen say about whose fingerprints are on the note in Kevin's pocket.
2. What does Frank have trouble doing concerning his talking to Holly?
3. What is Mandy's status in the present time when Frank goes to visit her?
4. What do the Dalys give to the police?
5. Why doesn't anyone in the police department on the scene at the abandoned house acknowledge Frank?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)