|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Mick and Frank talk?
(a) At the Daly's house.
(b) At the scene of the crime.
(c) At Frank's home.
(d) In a local pub.
2. What does Frank's father say when Frank gets to his father's house?
(a) That Frank's arrival killed Kevin.
(b) That Frank is to never come around again.
(c) That Frank's arrival killed Shay.
(d) That Shay's death was inevitable.
3. What does Frank have trouble doing concerning his talking to Holly?
(a) Hiding information.
(b) Lying to her.
(c) Not criticizing Olivia.
(d) Keeping his temper.
4. How long does it take Frank to decide to go with Rosie?
(a) A couple days.
(b) Almost a year.
(c) A few minutes.
(d) Several weeks.
5. Why did Frank search for information about Rosie?
(a) He was just curious as to what happened to her.
(b) He was worried about her.
(c) He wanted an explanation from her.
(d) He wanted to make her feel bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police urge Mr. Daly to do?
2. How does Frank propose making up for the lost time from the weekend?
3. To what does Frank think back as he is talking about Rosie?
4. What does Mandy not believe about Mr. Daly?
5. What does Frank tell Mick?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)