|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank's mother say about Holly?
(a) She's the first grandchild with the Mackey name.
(b) She is a wonderful child.
(c) She needs a fulltime mother and father.
(d) She is a disturbed little girl.
2. About what does Holly ask Frank?
(a) Shay's death.
(b) Go back to the zoo.
(c) Kevin's death.
(d) Frank's new girlfriend.
3. What does Frank tell Holly that is still uncertain?
(a) Whether Shay's death is a homocide or suicide.
(b) Whether Mr. Daly's death is a homocide or suicide.
(c) If she will be allowed to attend the funeral.
(d) Whether Kevin's death is a homocide or suicide.
4. What does Frank convince Stephen to do?
(a) Give Frank details of the case of Shay's death.
(b) Give Frank details of the case of Kevin's death.
(c) Nothing; Frank is unsuccessful in convincing Stephen.
(d) Give Frank details of the case of Mr. Daly's death.
5. What does Frank think Rosie's reaction was to hearing her father's description of the Mackey family?
(a) She eventually believed it.
(b) She did not ever believe it.
(c) She thought it was terrible for her father to say such a thing.
(d) She thought it was funny but not true.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the caller tell Frank?
2. What does Frank's mother say about Theresa Daly and Frank's dad?
3. What is Mick Kennedy's nickname?
4. What does Frank tell Mick?
5. What does Kennedy tell Frank when Kennedy arrives at Imelda's place?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)