|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Frank search for information about Rosie?
(a) He was worried about her.
(b) He was just curious as to what happened to her.
(c) He wanted to make her feel bad.
(d) He wanted an explanation from her.
2. What does the caller tell Frank?
(a) Mr. Daly tried to kill Shay.
(b) Mr. Daly tried to kill Kevin.
(c) Shay is dead.
(d) Kevin is dead.
3. What does Stephen say Kennedy's theory is about Rosie's death?
(a) That Frank killed Rosie.
(b) That Kevin kills her in a fit of jealousy.
(c) That an assailant unknown to her kills her randomly.
(d) That Mr. Daly kills her in a fit of rage.
4. What does Frank say he will do for Stephen?
(a) Help Stephen make a step toward permanency in the undercover unit.
(b) Take over his position so Stephen can get married.
(c) Take over his position so Stephen can go on vacation.
(d) Put in a good word to Scorcher for the man.
5. Why did Mr. Daly think Rosie would be happy with what he told her?
(a) Mr. Daly did not think Rosie would be happy.
(b) He thought she'd be glad that Frank was willing to wait until he could support her.
(c) He thought she'd be happy he could finally retire.
(d) He thought she'd be happy to have a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police urge Mr. Daly to do?
2. What does Frank's mother have spread out on the table?
3. What does Frank learn about Rosie's assailant?
4. To what does Frank think back as he is talking about Rosie?
5. Why is Scorcher furious with Frank?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)