|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Frank think his mother would have teased Holly?
(a) Holly's accent and clothing.
(b) Holly's hair color.
(c) Holly's teeth.
(d) Holly's being a picky eater.
2. What pain has Frank been dealing with for years?
(a) The pain of Rosie leaving without him.
(b) The pain of his younger sister's death.
(c) The pain of his father's alcoholism.
(d) The pain of seeing his family descend into criminal activity to survive.
3. What is rotted in the hole?
(a) A mask.
(b) A bag of chips.
(c) Some clothing.
(d) A rag with some sort of chemical on it that preserved it.
4. What does the caller tell Frank?
(a) Mr. Daly tried to kill Kevin.
(b) Kevin is dead.
(c) Mr. Daly tried to kill Shay.
(d) Shay is dead.
5. How does Frank think his father's thinking is skewed?
(a) By his father's alcoholism.
(b) By his father's prejudice against Catholics.
(c) By his father's prejudice against Prostestants.
(d) By his dad's anger at himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kennedy tell Frank when Kennedy arrives at Imelda's place?
2. Who shows up in the pub a couple hours after Mick leaves Frank there?
3. About what does Holly ask Frank?
4. What does Frank do when Scorcher is leaning out of the window?
5. Why does Frank think Rosie may have refused to meet up with him many years ago?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)