Prologue through Chapter 3
1. What is Frank Mackey doing in the Prologue?
(b) Fighting with another guy.
(c) Waiting for his girlfriend.
(d) Making breakfast.
2. Who is Rosie Daley?
(a) A girl who gets on the bus near where Frank is fighting.
(b) Frank's girlfriend.
(c) Frank's sister.
(d) The girl Frank is fighting another guy over.
3. What does Frank want to do in the Prologue?
(a) Hitchhike around Europe.
(b) Run away with his girlfriend.
(c) Find his runaway brother.
(d) Become a photographer.
4. What might Rosie be having a difficult time doing in the Prologue?
(a) Deciding whether to get married.
(b) Boarding the bus since she is short for the fare.
(c) Deciding whether to go to college.
(d) Slipping away unnoticed.
5. What is the abandoned house number that Frank enters?
6. What does Frank wonder about Rosie?
(a) If she would like to go out for coffee.
(b) If she is from around where Frank is waiting.
(c) If she got the plan confused.
(d) If she would accept his offer of the bus fare.
This section contains 5,765 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)