1. What is Frank Mackey doing in the Prologue?
(b) Waiting for his girlfriend.
(c) Making breakfast.
(d) Fighting with another guy.
2. Who is Rosie Daley?
(a) The girl Frank is fighting another guy over.
(b) A girl who gets on the bus near where Frank is fighting.
(c) Frank's sister.
(d) Frank's girlfriend.
3. What does Frank want to do in the Prologue?
(a) Find his runaway brother.
(b) Become a photographer.
(c) Hitchhike around Europe.
(d) Run away with his girlfriend.
4. What might Rosie be having a difficult time doing in the Prologue?
(a) Slipping away unnoticed.
(b) Deciding whether to get married.
(c) Boarding the bus since she is short for the fare.
(d) Deciding whether to go to college.
5. What is the abandoned house number that Frank enters?
6. What does Frank wonder about Rosie?
(a) If she would like to go out for coffee.
(b) If she got the plan confused.
(c) If she is from around where Frank is waiting.
(d) If she would accept his offer of the bus fare.
This section contains 5,765 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)