Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did John have to stay in a small room as punishment?
2. How did Jack respond to the opinions of those under his command?
3. What happened when the enemy came near John?
4. What was the result of having a famous father for John?
5. What happened after John's actions during the Christmas Eve service in 1968?
Essay Topic 1
Describe how the soldiers celebrated the Christmas season when John was in charge of the entertainment. How is this different from past Christmases?
Essay Topic 2
John had one teacher who continued to knock him down and two teachers that really inspired him. Describe the experiences with Captain Ben Hart, Lieutenant Commander Eugene Carroll and William P. Ravenel, showing how they influenced John's' life.
Essay Topic 3
How did John feel about education? Write about his schooling and highlight his strong areas as well as his weak areas.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)