Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did John have to stay in a small room as punishment?
2. How did Jack respond to the opinions of those under his command?
3. What happened when the enemy came near John?
4. What was the result of having a famous father for John?
5. What happened after John's actions during the Christmas Eve service in 1968?
Essay Topic 1
Explain what happened with the peace talks and the bombing raids. What did this mean to the prisoners? What did their captors try to tell them it meant? What was their reaction to their captors?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the feelings John had about finally going home. How did he feel toward his father? What was his physical condition? How were the soldiers treated when they landed?
Essay Topic 3
John had one teacher who continued to knock him down and two teachers that really inspired him. Describe the experiences with Captain Ben Hart, Lieutenant Commander Eugene Carroll and William P. Ravenel, showing how they influenced John's' life.
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)