Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did John have to stay in a small room as punishment?
2. How did Jack respond to the opinions of those under his command?
3. What happened when the enemy came near John?
4. What was the result of having a famous father for John?
5. What happened after John's actions during the Christmas Eve service in 1968?
Essay Topic 1
Describe Slew physically, mentally, and as a leader. How did he feel about war, and what did he do that made him so great in history?
Essay Topic 2
John was in three serious plane accidents. Discuss all three of them, citing what happened to the planes and to John. What was the result of each of the accidents?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the communication systems between prisoners and their families. How did they get real messages to each other? Was John any good at it? How did he feel about the Committee of Liaison with Families of Servicemen Detained in North Vietnam?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)