Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did John have to stay in a small room as punishment?
2. How did Jack respond to the opinions of those under his command?
3. What happened when the enemy came near John?
4. What was the result of having a famous father for John?
5. What happened after John's actions during the Christmas Eve service in 1968?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the family history of the McCain men in relationship to war. Explain how this affected John McCain's upbringing.
Essay Topic 2
John had one teacher who continued to knock him down and two teachers that really inspired him. Describe the experiences with Captain Ben Hart, Lieutenant Commander Eugene Carroll and William P. Ravenel, showing how they influenced John's' life.
Essay Topic 3
Explain in great detail what type of leader Jack was. Include examples of how he worked with the troops under him.
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)