|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Vietnamese do when he landed?
(a) They questioned him.
(b) They attacked him.
(c) They ran away from him.
(d) They helped him get up.
2. How did John feel about the Vietnamese' actions in the August after he was offered an early release?
(a) He was angry at the Vietnamese.
(b) He thought their actions were futile.
(c) He sympathized with their situation.
(d) He wanted to kill himself.
3. What did John send to Bob the first Christmas they were free?
(a) 500 wash rags.
(b) A photograph of his family..
(c) A huge food basket.
(d) A map of Hanoi.
4. How many planes on the USS Forrestal were destroyed?
(a) Over 50.
(b) Over 20.
5. How did Jack react to wartime situations that became personal?
(a) He ignored orders if they went against his personal wishes.
(b) He didn't let his personal life interfere with the country's needs.
(c) He didn't even think about his personal life.
(d) He worked the politics to his best personal advantage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What protocol did the American Prisoners of War follow?
2. After John ejected from his plane, what we he even more determined to do?
3. What did the Air Force major say to John about his time in Korea?
4. What information did John give his interrogators?
5. How did John feel about the Committee of Liaison with Families of Servicemen Detained in North Vietnam?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)