Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did John have to stay in a small room as punishment?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) An entire day.
2. How did Jack respond to the opinions of those under his command?
(a) He only listened to the officers under his command.
(b) He thought that other ideas were ridiculous.
(c) He refused to listen to them.
(d) He was interested in hearing them and truly listened.
3. What happened when the enemy came near John?
(a) He continued forward to release his bombs.
(b) He panicked and froze.
(c) He shot them down.
(d) He evaded them and flew away.
4. What was the result of having a famous father for John?
(a) He was treated better than other prisoners.
(b) He was released.
(c) He was able to eat with the enemy.
(d) He was treated more harsly than other prisoners.
5. What happened after John's actions during the Christmas Eve service in 1968?
(a) He was put into solitary confinement.
(b) A fellow soldier reminded him of how much God loved him.
(c) His family wrote to him.
(d) He was beaten.
Short Answer Questions
1. What health issue did John first struggle with when he roomed with Bud?
2. What protocol did the American Prisoners of War follow?
3. What did the guard draw in the dirt at Christmas?
4. What were John's parents informed regarding his situation?
5. What did John do during the Christmas Eve service in 1968?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)