|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the ship taken for repairs?
(a) The Philippines.
(b) Back to Pittsburgh.
(c) Back to Meridian.
(d) Nowhere -- it was underwater.
2. What did the soldiers do their first night in Camp Unity?
(a) They slept in peace.
(b) They planned an escape.
(c) They stayed awake all night.
(d) They sang songs and put on a play.
3. What happened to the packages John's wife sent?
(a) They came to him opened with items missing.
(b) The Vietnamese took the packages so John never received them.
(c) She never sent any.
4. What happened to the USS Forrestal?
(a) It sank.
(b) It was hit by a Sunni missile.
(c) It became surrounded by enemy ships.
5. What health issue did John first struggle with when he roomed with Bud?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Vietnamese want people to think they treated the prisoners?
2. What Army exercises in training did John excel in?
3. Why did the Vietnamese take John to the hospital?
4. How many children did Carol and John have?
5. How many planes on the USS Forrestal were destroyed?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)