|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the Vietnamese want people to think they treated the prisoners?
(b) As slaves.
(c) With respect.
2. What protocol did the American Prisoners of War follow?
(a) The American Creed.
(b) The Navy Code.
(c) The Code of Honor.
(d) The Code of Conduct.
3. What happened to John's plane when he was in Corpus Christi Bay?
(a) The rudder broke off.
(b) The engine quit.
(c) He lost his steering controls.
(d) The landing gears were stuck.
4. What did John do during the Christmas Eve service in 1968?
(a) He prayed for his family.
(b) He finally broke down and cried.
(c) He started an uprising.
(d) He decided that trusting God was useless.
5. What happened to the USS Forrestal?
(b) It was hit by a Sunni missile.
(c) It became surrounded by enemy ships.
(d) It sank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Frenchman who interviewed John want him to do?
2. Jack's mom told John after the war that she would hear Jack doing what in his study?
3. In late August, months after offering John an early release, what did the Vietnamese do?
4. Where was the ship taken for repairs?
5. What Army exercises in training did John excel in?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)