|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the pilots feel about the orders they were given?
(a) They thought the decisions were wise.
(b) They were frustrated.
(c) They were angry.
(d) They refused to follow them.
2. What Operation did John participate in?
(a) Operation Coburg.
(b) Operation Jack Crack.
(c) Operation Coronado II.
(d) Operation Rolling Thunder.
3. What was the summer of 1969 like for John and the other prisoners?
(b) Things were looking better.
(c) They were interrogated more frequently.
(d) They were getting more privileges.
4. What did the soldiers do their first night in Camp Unity?
(a) They slept in peace.
(b) They stayed awake all night.
(c) They sang songs and put on a play.
(d) They planned an escape.
5. How were the prisoners treated up to the end of 1969?
(a) With caution.
(b) With anger.
(c) With respect.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Americans who were released in August tell the world?
2. What was the result of having a famous father for John?
3. How many children did Carol and John have?
4. What did John do when he joined the other soldiers after solitary?
5. What did Jake and Slew find difficult when they talked about war experiences to elementary students?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)