|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Early releases told Jack that John about all of the following except what?
(a) He signed a confession.
(b) He was brave.
(c) He was now fine.
(d) He was wounded.
2. What was John Sidney McCain Jr.'s physique like when he left the Academy?
(a) He was a small man.
(b) He was tall yet slender.
(c) He was a very large man.
(d) He was very average.
3. How deep did the USS Gunnel submerge when surrounded by the seven Japanese freighters?
(a) 50 feet.
(b) 300 feet.
(c) 3,000 feet.
(d) It didn't submerge.
4. What position did John hold at Camp Unity?
(a) Entertainment Officer.
(b) Money Holder.
(c) Demerit Checker.
(d) Head Soldier.
5. How did John feel about signing a statement of confession?
(a) He refused to sign.
(b) He knew his signature meant nothing since it was under duress so he signed without hesitation.
(c) He said he would sign if the other prisoners did, too.
(d) He did it, and regretted the action for his whole life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did John Sidney McCain Sr feel about the men who served under him?
2. How many years was Jack active in the Navy before he retired?
3. What happened to John's wife while he was in the Hilton?
4. What trouble did John get into in Spain?
5. How did the sick and dirty men feel during the Christmas service?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)