|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were the prisoners treated up to the end of 1969?
(b) With anger.
(c) With caution.
(d) With respect.
2. How did the pilots feel about the orders they were given?
(a) They thought the decisions were wise.
(b) They refused to follow them.
(c) They were angry.
(d) They were frustrated.
3. How did John feel about playing cards?
(a) He wasn't very good at it.
(b) The rules confused him.
(c) It was against his religion.
(d) He was a card shark.
4. What was the result of having a famous father for John?
(a) He was treated better than other prisoners.
(b) He was treated more harsly than other prisoners.
(c) He was released.
(d) He was able to eat with the enemy.
5. How did John feel when his chance of action didn't come to fruition?
(a) He was angry that they had to waste their time there.
(b) It whetted his appetite for action.
(c) He was relieved.
(d) He was frustrated that they settled the situation peaceably.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did John do to Bob?
2. What Operation did John participate in?
3. What signal did the USS Gunnel send out?
4. Jack was knowledgable and resourceful about what?
5. What protocol did the American Prisoners of War follow?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)