|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the soldiers feel about the prosecution of the war under the Johnson administration?
(a) They didn't feel it was prosecuted right.
(b) They felt that the government was ignorant.
(c) They felt the government made all the right decisions.
(d) They resented the government's choices.
2. How did the soldiers feel about the increased bombing?
(a) It was a great morale boost.
(b) It gave them cautious hope.
(c) They were terrified.
(d) They cursed their government.
3. What position did John hold at Camp Unity?
(a) Demerit Checker.
(b) Money Holder.
(c) Entertainment Officer.
(d) Head Soldier.
4. What did the Frenchman who interviewed John want him to do?
(a) Speak against the United States.
(b) Offer classified information.
(c) Tell the truth about being a prisoner.
5. Who almost blasted the USS Gunnel?
(a) The British.
(b) The Germans.
(c) Other Americans.
(d) The Russians.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jack go before he went to the Academy?
2. What were John's parents informed regarding his situation?
3. Who helped prepare John for the Academy?
4. How did the Vietnamese respond to John's actions when his privileges were taken away?
5. How did the soldiers revolt on February 7, 1971?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)