|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a problem when John entered high school?
(a) His propensity for getting in trouble.
(b) His grades.
(c) Making friends.
(d) His hearing.
2. Who stood by John Sidney McCain Jr.'s side at the wedding?
(a) No one.
(b) His father-in-law.
(c) His best friend.
(d) John Sidney McCain Sr.
3. What job did John McCain's father have?
(a) Aircraft carrier designer.
(b) Naval cartographer.
(c) Naval Aviator.
4. What happened to the USS Gunnel as it headed toward Scotland?
(a) It was torpedoed.
(b) It had an incredibly smooth trip.
(c) The engines malfunctioned while enemies chased them.
(d) It sprung a leak.
5. How did John relate to the bully later in life?
(a) They became close friends.
(b) He felt a connection since they both tried to please their fathers.
(c) He realized he, too, had been a bully.
(d) He apologized to the bully and they became tentative friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did John respond when he was offered a chance to go home early?
2. What classes did John and Orson teach?
3. How did the soldiers feel about the prosecution of the war under the Johnson administration?
4. What did the Vietnamese do when he landed?
5. How would John entertain the other soldiers?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)