|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did people mourn for John Sidney McCain Sr .after his death?
(a) A year.
(b) A month.
(c) More than a decade.
(d) A week.
2. Who were John McCain's heroes?
(a) All Naval men.
(b) All Marines.
(c) John Sidney McCain Jr. and Sr.
(d) His ancestors back to the Revolution.
3. Who stood by John Sidney McCain Jr.'s side at the wedding?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His father-in-law.
(c) John Sidney McCain Sr.
(d) No one.
4. What caused John the most dismay?
(a) He was upset at how his family suffered.
(b) He wished he could show the Vietnamese that he was really a fine man.
(c) He didn't want to disappoint his father.
(d) He didn't like seeing his fellow soldiers ill.
5. How did Jack respond to the opinions of those under his command?
(a) He thought that other ideas were ridiculous.
(b) He only listened to the officers under his command.
(c) He refused to listen to them.
(d) He was interested in hearing them and truly listened.
Short Answer Questions
1. What trouble did John get into in Spain?
2. What happened to the packages John's wife sent?
3. How did John McCain remember his grandfather?
4. What did John do while in solitary?
5. How did John feel about the Academy when he first arrived there?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)