|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position was John's father assuming when John was offered freedom?
(a) Three Star General, Pacific.
(b) Three Star General, Atlantic.
(c) Commander-in-Chief, Atlantic.
(d) Commander-in-Chief, Pacific.
2. What had happened to films while John was imprisoned?
(a) They became more risque.
(b) They lost their draw.
(c) They were too expensive to go to.
(d) They became very dark.
3. What did the guard draw in the dirt at Christmas?
(a) His name.
(b) A cross.
(c) A manger.
(d) A swastika.
4. What two factors contribute to a student's class standing?
(a) Neatness and academic performance.
(b) Academic performance and grease grade.
(c) Grease grade and neatness.
(d) Academic performance and lineage.
5. How did many of the prisoners communicate with their families?
(a) Using codes.
(b) On the telephone.
(c) By telegraph.
(d) They wrote letters no-one else would read.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the Vietnamese soldiers banned from when dealing with the prisoners?
2. Strategies from which wars are included in this book?
3. Early releases told Jack that John about all of the following except what?
4. What award did Jack receive after his work on the amphibious assault?
5. How did John feel when his chance of action didn't come to fruition?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)