|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The prisoners couldn't gather together with more than how many in a group per one guard?
2. What did the Frenchman who interviewed John want him to do?
(a) Tell the truth about being a prisoner.
(b) Speak against the United States.
(d) Offer classified information.
3. Who stood by John Sidney McCain Jr.'s side at the wedding?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His father-in-law.
(c) No one.
(d) John Sidney McCain Sr.
4. How did John feel about being room chaplain?
(a) He took the job seriously even though he didn't have much training.
(b) He turned down the job.
(c) He thought the idea was stupid.
(d) He took the job seriously because he had a lot of training in the religious arena.
5. What did John do while in solitary?
(a) Yelled at the guards.
(b) Went on a starvation diet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did John feel about the Academy after the school year really began?
2. What position did Jack have in NY in 1965?
3. What strength did McCain's mother have that helped the family?
4. "Faith of My Fathers" is about all the following men except for which one?
5. What protocol did the American Prisoners of War follow?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)