|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How deep did the USS Gunnel submerge when surrounded by the seven Japanese freighters?
(a) 50 feet.
(b) It didn't submerge.
(c) 300 feet.
(d) 3,000 feet.
2. The cells Bud, Orson, and John stayed in had all the following except for what?
(a) No ventilation.
(b) No lights.
(c) No bed.
(d) No bathing facilities.
3. What did John do to Bob?
(a) He took a beating for him.
(b) He gave him his own washrag when Bob was suffering.
(c) He helped him escape.
(d) He stole his washrag.
4. What did Jack command during World War II?
(a) Three battalions .
(b) Three troops.
(c) Three submarines.
(d) Three cruisers.
5. How did those under John Sidney McCain Sr. view him?
(a) He was a born leader who garnered respect.
(b) They thought he was weak.
(c) They felt he was too autocratic.
(d) They didn't understand his decisions and felt he was just a partier who didn't take fighting seriously.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did John feel at his homecoming?
2. In what area did John's interests lie?
3. What did John Sidney McCain Sr do in the Second World War?
4. How did John feel during the months after the Vietnamese offered his release?
5. What award did Jack receive after his work on the amphibious assault?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)