|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did John Sidney McCain Sr. do in school?
(a) He was average academically.
(b) He was valedictorian.
(c) He did not do well in school.
(d) He was suspended for his grades.
2. How did John McCain view his father?
(a) A small man with a big heart.
(b) As a man who took life way too seriously.
(c) As a hero.
(d) A man with varied interests.
3. How many Americans were prisoners with John?
(b) Over 80.
(d) He was the only one.
4. How did John react when the captors tried to take away his ability to converse with the others?
(a) He yelled that he wouldn't let them make him stop talking.
(b) He punched a guard.
(c) He started developing a communication code.
(d) He understood.
5. What did Jack command during World War II?
(a) Three battalions .
(b) Three troops.
(c) Three submarines.
(d) Three cruisers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did John feel about the Academy after the school year really began?
2. How did the pilots feel about the orders they were given?
3. How long did John have to stay in a small room as punishment?
4. What Army exercises in training did John excel in?
5. How did the soldiers revolt on February 7, 1971?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)