|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Bob react to John's actions?
(a) He refused to talk with him.
(b) He told John he was forever indebted to him.
(c) He punched John.
(d) He responded in a humorous manner.
2. How did John feel when his chance of action didn't come to fruition?
(a) He was frustrated that they settled the situation peaceably.
(b) He was angry that they had to waste their time there.
(c) It whetted his appetite for action.
(d) He was relieved.
3. How did the pilots feel about the orders they were given?
(a) They were angry.
(b) They thought the decisions were wise.
(c) They refused to follow them.
(d) They were frustrated.
4. What did the soldiers do their first night in Camp Unity?
(a) They sang songs and put on a play.
(b) They stayed awake all night.
(c) They slept in peace.
(d) They planned an escape.
5. How did those under John Sidney McCain Sr. view him?
(a) They didn't understand his decisions and felt he was just a partier who didn't take fighting seriously.
(b) They thought he was weak.
(c) They felt he was too autocratic.
(d) He was a born leader who garnered respect.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the soldiers feel about the prosecution of the war under the Johnson administration?
2. What award did Jack receive after his work on the amphibious assault?
3. Who were John McCain's heroes?
4. Why were Bud, Orson, and John singled out?
5. When was the last time bombs fell in Hanoi?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)