|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jake and Slew find difficult when they talked about war experiences to elementary students?
(a) They had to mentally sort out the confidential information.
(b) It was difficult remembering all that happened.
(c) They had a hard time keeping their language clean.
(d) They had too many traumatic memories.
2. How did the soldiers feel about the prosecution of the war under the Johnson administration?
(a) They didn't feel it was prosecuted right.
(b) They felt that the government was ignorant.
(c) They felt the government made all the right decisions.
(d) They resented the government's choices.
3. What did Jack keep on file that only those closest to him knew about?
(a) Anti-American propaganda.
(b) Anything relating to his son and the other war prisoners.
(c) Vietnamese maneuvers.
(d) Battle strategies.
4. Where did the prisoners leave messages for each other?
(a) Washroom drains.
(b) In clothing.
(c) In food.
(d) They didn't.
5. What did Jack command during World War II?
(a) Three cruisers.
(b) Three troops.
(c) Three submarines.
(d) Three battalions .
Short Answer Questions
1. How did John relate to the bully later in life?
2. What did John do during the Christmas Eve service in 1968?
3. Why were Bud, Orson, and John singled out?
4. How did those under John Sidney McCain Sr. view him?
5. How did John feel about being room chaplain?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)