|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did John struggle with when he was back in solitary confinement?
(a) Anger at himself for letting himself get caught.
(b) Fear of the dark.
(c) Remembering who he was.
(d) His temper.
2. What position did Jack assume in London?
(a) He was a teacher for the Academy.
(b) He became a two-star general.
(c) He worked for the United Nations.
(d) He assumed command of all the US naval forces in Europe.
3. How did Jack respond to the special invitation to see his son early?
(a) He stated that it was one of the best benefits of his job.
(b) He declined the offer.
(c) He ran out of the room to pack without stopping to respond.
(d) He cried.
4. What amphibious assault did Jack command?
(a) Operation Chromite.
(b) Operation Camargue.
(c) Operation Balavegaya.
(d) Operation Steel Pike 1.
5. Who was John's main teacher?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) A priest.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did John McCain's father have?
2. How long did people mourn for John Sidney McCain Sr .after his death?
3. What did John Sidney McCain Jr. and his wife find when they came home from their dinner date?
4. What was education for Navy families like?
5. How was John different from his father and grandfather scholastically?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)