|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the room look like as they ate the Christmas meal?
(a) They decorated it with scraps of cloth they found.
(b) They set it up to resemble a "dining in."
(c) They room was completely bare.
(d) The room seemed to glow.
2. How did Jack feel about the way America was fighting the Vietnam War?
(a) He was embarrassed by his country's approach.
(b) He was frustrate and challenged Washington on it.
(c) He thought they were doing a good job.
(d) He didn't question it. He just did what he was ordered to do without comment.
3. Why were Bud, Orson, and John singled out?
(a) They were the most intelligent.
(b) For their bad attitudes.
(c) They had powerful parents.
(d) They were the strongest.
4. What physical handicap almost kept John Sidney McCain Sr. from serving?
(a) Defective hearing.
(b) Poor eyesight.
(c) A weak arm.
(d) A limp.
5. What position did John hold at Camp Unity?
(a) Money Holder.
(b) Head Soldier.
(c) Entertainment Officer.
(d) Demerit Checker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who taught John how to command a ship?
2. How did the prisoners protest the Vietnamese attempt to used communication for propaganda?
3. Where did Jack ask to have his change of command ceremony?
4. How old was John McCain when his grandfather died?
5. Strategies from which wars are included in this book?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)