|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were John's parents informed regarding his situation?
(a) They were told that he was gravely injured and would probably die.
(b) They were told that he was gravely injured, yet would survive.
(c) They were told he was completely fine.
(d) They were told he was dead.
2. How did John feel about being room chaplain?
(a) He took the job seriously because he had a lot of training in the religious arena.
(b) He took the job seriously even though he didn't have much training.
(c) He turned down the job.
(d) He thought the idea was stupid.
3. What was John Sidney McCain Sr. supposed to avoid doing with his grandson?
(a) He was supposed to avoid all talk of war around his grandson.
(b) He wasn't supposed to watch his grandson alone.
(c) He wasn't supposed to talk with his grandson.
(d) He wasn't supposed to coddle his grandson.
4. What two factors contribute to a student's class standing?
(a) Grease grade and neatness.
(b) Neatness and academic performance.
(c) Academic performance and lineage.
(d) Academic performance and grease grade.
5. What did John and his friends start up in Meridian, Mississippi?
(a) A band.
(b) An acting troupe.
(c) The Meridian Gospel Church.
(d) The Key Fess Yacht Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did John attend flight school?
2. What health issue did John first struggle with when he roomed with Bud?
3. How much oxygen did the USS Gunnel have when it resurfaced after being deeply submerged when the Japanese were around?
4. What did the Frenchman who interviewed John want him to do?
5. What did the soldiers call the camp Bud, Orson, and John were taken to?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)