|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was John's term paper for history class about?
(b) The Civil War.
(c) World War I.
(d) His grandfather.
2. How deep did the USS Gunnel submerge when surrounded by the seven Japanese freighters?
(a) 300 feet.
(b) 50 feet.
(c) It didn't submerge.
(d) 3,000 feet.
3. What was John Sidney McCain Sr. supposed to avoid doing with his grandson?
(a) He was supposed to avoid all talk of war around his grandson.
(b) He wasn't supposed to talk with his grandson.
(c) He wasn't supposed to coddle his grandson.
(d) He wasn't supposed to watch his grandson alone.
4. What play did John perform for Christmas night?
(a) The Nativity Story.
(b) White Christmas.
(c) A Christmas Carol.
(d) A Christmas Story.
5. What reputation did John Sidney McCain Sr. have while serving on the USS Ohio and the USS Baltimore?
(a) He was scorned.
(b) He was highly regarded.
(c) He was unknown.
(d) He was a partier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Vietnamese do when he landed?
2. How did John feel about playing cards?
3. What could the men still do from their solitary cells at first?
4. Why didn't the soldiers sing loudly?
5. How did the Vietnamese respond to John's actions when his privileges were taken away?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)