|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped prepare John for the Academy?
(a) The teachers at Episcopal High School.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) The teachers at the public school.
2. Where was the ship taken for repairs?
(a) Back to Pittsburgh.
(b) Nowhere -- it was underwater.
(c) The Philippines.
(d) Back to Meridian.
3. What did John think as he ejected from the plane over Hanoi?
(a) He thought about his family.
(b) He thought the war was a nightmare.
(c) He couldn't think because he was unconscious.
(d) That he should followed his training.
4. How many planes on the USS Forrestal were destroyed?
(c) Over 20.
(d) Over 50.
5. Who helped the family when John's wife was struggling?
(a) John's parents.
(b) Navy families around her.
(d) A neighbor who was in love with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who almost blasted the USS Gunnel?
2. How was John different from his father and grandfather scholastically?
3. What protocol did the American Prisoners of War follow?
4. Why didn't the soldiers sing loudly?
5. How did the prisoners protest the Vietnamese attempt to used communication for propaganda?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)