|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Jack assume in London?
(a) He was a teacher for the Academy.
(b) He assumed command of all the US naval forces in Europe.
(c) He worked for the United Nations.
(d) He became a two-star general.
2. What was John supposed to do in Hanoi on his mission?
(a) Bomb the harbor.
(b) Bomb the thermal power plant.
(c) Fly over the area sniping people.
(d) Scan the area for map-making.
3. How did the soldiers feel about the prosecution of the war under the Johnson administration?
(a) They felt that the government was ignorant.
(b) They resented the government's choices.
(c) They didn't feel it was prosecuted right.
(d) They felt the government made all the right decisions.
4. Who were John McCain's heroes?
(a) His ancestors back to the Revolution.
(b) John Sidney McCain Jr. and Sr.
(c) All Marines.
(d) All Naval men.
5. What did Johnny Apple write?
(a) That John had joined the enemy.
(b) That John was dead.
(c) That John never went on a mission.
(d) That John was missing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Strategies from which wars are included in this book?
2. How often did John McCain see his grandfather?
3. How would John entertain the other soldiers?
4. What job did John McCain's father have?
5. What was John Sidney McCain Sr. supposed to avoid doing with his grandson?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)