|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jack respond to the opinions of those under his command?
(a) He was interested in hearing them and truly listened.
(b) He only listened to the officers under his command.
(c) He refused to listen to them.
(d) He thought that other ideas were ridiculous.
2. Why didn't the soldiers sing loudly?
(a) They were crying too hard to sing loudly.
(b) They couldn't remember all the words.
(c) They were worried the guards would hear them and stop them.
(d) Their voices were very weak.
3. According to John McCain III, how do children of sailors feel?
(a) They want to be just like their fathers and don't think of other career options.
(b) They don't see their fathers much, but they understand why and are proud.
(c) Angry at the government for taking their fathers away.
(d) Like they get to see the world.
4. What was education for Navy families like?
(a) Focused on global history.
(c) Focused on American history.
5. What happened to John's plane when he was in Corpus Christi Bay?
(a) The engine quit.
(b) The landing gears were stuck.
(c) He lost his steering controls.
(d) The rudder broke off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What protocol did the American Prisoners of War follow?
2. What did Mike make out of the cloth he received?
3. How was John different from his father and grandfather scholastically?
4. What did John do while in solitary?
5. Strategies from which wars are included in this book?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)