|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was John supposed to do in Hanoi on his mission?
(a) Scan the area for map-making.
(b) Bomb the harbor.
(c) Bomb the thermal power plant.
(d) Fly over the area sniping people.
2. Where did John attend flight school?
3. What protocol did the American Prisoners of War follow?
(a) The Navy Code.
(b) The Code of Honor.
(c) The Code of Conduct.
(d) The American Creed.
4. What amphibious assault did Jack command?
(a) Operation Camargue.
(b) Operation Chromite.
(c) Operation Balavegaya.
(d) Operation Steel Pike 1.
5. What physical handicap almost kept John Sidney McCain Sr. from serving?
(a) Defective hearing.
(b) A limp.
(c) A weak arm.
(d) Poor eyesight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the prisoners able to do by April of 1969?
2. How did the Vietnamese want people to think they treated the prisoners?
3. What did Captain Hart give John demerits for?
4. What did the Air Force major say to John about his time in Korea?
5. Where did the prisoners leave messages for each other?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)