|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did John think as he ejected from the plane over Hanoi?
(a) That he should followed his training.
(b) He couldn't think because he was unconscious.
(c) He thought the war was a nightmare.
(d) He thought about his family.
2. How many Americans were prisoners with John?
(b) Over 80.
(c) He was the only one.
3. How did John feel about the Committee of Liaison with Families of Servicemen Detained in North Vietnam?
(a) He felt indebted to the group.
(b) He didn't understand what they were about.
(c) He deeply resented the group.
(d) He thought they should look at their mission more carefully.
4. What did John do while in solitary?
(a) Went on a starvation diet.
(c) Yelled at the guards.
5. What was the summer of 1969 like for John and the other prisoners?
(b) Things were looking better.
(c) They were interrogated more frequently.
(d) They were getting more privileges.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Captain Hart give John demerits for?
2. Why were prisoners taken out of their cells?
3. How did Jack respond to the opinions of those under his command?
4. What position was John's father assuming when John was offered freedom?
5. What job did John McCain's father have?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)