|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did John do to Bob?
(a) He helped him escape.
(b) He took a beating for him.
(c) He stole his washrag.
(d) He gave him his own washrag when Bob was suffering.
2. How many Americans were prisoners with John?
(a) He was the only one.
(b) Over 80.
3. What trouble did John get into in Spain?
(a) He inadvertently insulted a chief commander in Spain.
(b) He flew too low and knocked over some power lines.
(c) He was arrested for public drunkeness.
(d) He separated from his unit and got lost.
4. How did Jack respond to the opinions of those under his command?
(a) He was interested in hearing them and truly listened.
(b) He only listened to the officers under his command.
(c) He thought that other ideas were ridiculous.
(d) He refused to listen to them.
5. What Army exercises in training did John excel in?
(b) Evading the enemy.
(d) Surviving in a POW camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the soldiers do their first night in Camp Unity?
2. What happened to the packages John's wife sent?
3. "Faith of My Fathers" is about all the following men except for which one?
4. What was John supposed to do in Hanoi on his mission?
5. Early releases told Jack that John about all of the following except what?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)