|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the signal from the USS Gunnel do?
(a) It aggravated the enemy.
(b) It showed their position.
(c) It was lost in the stormy waters.
(d) It saved their lives.
2. What did Captain Hart give John demerits for?
(a) Everything he did.
(b) Minor infractions.
(c) Wreaking major havoc.
3. What did John send to Bob the first Christmas they were free?
(a) A huge food basket.
(b) A photograph of his family..
(c) A map of Hanoi.
(d) 500 wash rags.
4. How did John McCain remember his grandfather?
(a) As an autocratic presence.
(b) As a small man that lived large.
(c) As a hero.
(d) As a remote stranger.
5. Who stood by John Sidney McCain Jr.'s side at the wedding?
(a) John Sidney McCain Sr.
(b) No one.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His father-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did John think as he ejected from the plane over Hanoi?
2. What caused John the most dismay?
3. "Faith of My Fathers" is about all the following men except for which one?
4. How did those under John Sidney McCain Sr. view him?
5. Who taught John how to command a ship?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)