|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the packages John's wife sent?
(a) They came to him opened with items missing.
(c) She never sent any.
(d) The Vietnamese took the packages so John never received them.
2. How did John feel during the months after the Vietnamese offered his release?
(a) He felt at peace.
(b) He regretted his choice.
(c) He lived in trepidation.
(d) He was happy with his choice.
3. What was the USS Gunnel supposed to do after its mission?
(a) Lower its flag.
(b) Open fire on Britain.
(c) Head to Pearl Harbor.
(d) Head to safety.
4. How did John Sidney McCain Sr feel about fighting?
(a) He hated it.
(b) He didn't know what to do with himself in times of peace.
(c) He didn't like it, but thought there were times when a man had to fight.
(d) It made him sad.
5. How long did people mourn for John Sidney McCain Sr .after his death?
(a) A week.
(b) A year.
(c) A month.
(d) More than a decade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jack keep on file that only those closest to him knew about?
2. What was John supposed to do in Hanoi on his mission?
3. How was John different from his father and grandfather scholastically?
4. In late August, months after offering John an early release, what did the Vietnamese do?
5. What happened to John's plane when he was in Corpus Christi Bay?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)