|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the result of having a famous father for John?
(a) He was treated better than other prisoners.
(b) He was able to eat with the enemy.
(c) He was released.
(d) He was treated more harsly than other prisoners.
2. Where did Jack ask to have his change of command ceremony?
(a) In a private ceremony in his living room.
(b) In Hanoi.
(c) On the USS Oriskany.
(d) Back in the United States.
3. What did John do during the Christmas Eve service in 1968?
(a) He finally broke down and cried.
(b) He decided that trusting God was useless.
(c) He prayed for his family.
(d) He started an uprising.
4. What did John Sidney McCain Sr do in the Second World War?
(a) He became a pilot.
(b) He commanded all the land-based aircraft operations in the South Pacific for five months
(c) He finished school and joined the Navy.
(d) He commanded a submarine.
5. How were the prisoners treated up to the end of 1969?
(a) With respect.
(b) With caution.
(c) With anger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did John do while in solitary?
2. How did John Sidney McCain Sr feel about the men who served under him?
3. Jack's mom told John after the war that she would hear Jack doing what in his study?
4. What was a problem when John entered high school?
5. Why were prisoners taken out of their cells?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)