|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did John respond when he was offered a chance to go home early?
(a) He cheered.
(b) He taunted the other prisoners with his good fortune.
(c) He said he'd never go home.
(d) He said he wouldn't go out of turn.
2. Early releases told Jack that John about all of the following except what?
(a) He was brave.
(b) He was now fine.
(c) He signed a confession.
(d) He was wounded.
3. What trouble did John get into in Spain?
(a) He inadvertently insulted a chief commander in Spain.
(b) He was arrested for public drunkeness.
(c) He flew too low and knocked over some power lines.
(d) He separated from his unit and got lost.
4. What was the result of having a famous father for John?
(a) He was released.
(b) He was able to eat with the enemy.
(c) He was treated better than other prisoners.
(d) He was treated more harsly than other prisoners.
5. How many years was Jack active in the Navy before he retired?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did John and his friends do to the bully in retaliation?
2. Who taught John how to command a ship?
3. Who was John's main teacher?
4. What was John Sidney McCain Sr.'s appearance like?
5. How did John McCain view his father?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)