|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was John Sidney McCain Jr.'s physique like when he left the Academy?
(a) He was a very large man.
(b) He was a small man.
(c) He was tall yet slender.
(d) He was very average.
2. Who stood by John Sidney McCain Jr.'s side at the wedding?
(a) His father-in-law.
(b) No one.
(c) John Sidney McCain Sr.
(d) His best friend.
3. How did John feel about the Vietnamese' actions in the August after he was offered an early release?
(a) He wanted to kill himself.
(b) He thought their actions were futile.
(c) He was angry at the Vietnamese.
(d) He sympathized with their situation.
4. How did the Vietnamese want people to think they treated the prisoners?
(a) As slaves.
(b) With respect.
5. This book offers a real account of what?
(a) Triumphs of politics.
(b) Pitfalls of politics.
(c) John McCain's father's experiences in a prison camp.
(d) Triumphs and pitfalls of military men.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did John feel during the months after the Vietnamese offered his release?
2. How did the men serving under Jack feel about him?
3. How did John Sidney McCain Sr feel about the men who served under him?
4. How did John feel about the soldiers who tried to escape and participated in forms of resistance?
5. What happened to the packages John's wife sent?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)