|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johnny Apple write?
(a) That John was missing.
(b) That John was dead.
(c) That John never went on a mission.
(d) That John had joined the enemy.
2. How deep did the USS Gunnel submerge when surrounded by the seven Japanese freighters?
(a) 3,000 feet.
(b) 300 feet.
(c) 50 feet.
(d) It didn't submerge.
3. How did John Sidney McCain Sr feel about the men who served under him?
(a) He was very close to them.
(b) He deliberately kept himself distant from them since he was a commander not a friend.
(c) He thought they were very inept.
(d) He felt as if he didn't know them enough.
4. "Faith of My Fathers" is about all the following men except for which one?
(a) John Laurence McCain.
(b) John Sidney McCain Jr.
(c) Slew McCain.
(d) John Sidney McCain III.
5. What happened to John's plane when he was in Corpus Christi Bay?
(a) He lost his steering controls.
(b) The rudder broke off.
(c) The landing gears were stuck.
(d) The engine quit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strength did McCain's mother have that helped the family?
2. How did John relate to the bully later in life?
3. How was John different from his father and grandfather scholastically?
4. What did the prisoners call the mayor of Hanoi's official residence?
5. What information did John give his interrogators?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)