|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the pilots feel about the orders they were given?
(a) They thought the decisions were wise.
(b) They were angry.
(c) They were frustrated.
(d) They refused to follow them.
2. How did John respond when he was offered a chance to go home early?
(a) He said he'd never go home.
(b) He said he wouldn't go out of turn.
(c) He cheered.
(d) He taunted the other prisoners with his good fortune.
3. "Faith of My Fathers" is about all the following men except for which one?
(a) Slew McCain.
(b) John Sidney McCain III.
(c) John Sidney McCain Jr.
(d) John Laurence McCain.
4. What was the summer of 1969 like for John and the other prisoners?
(a) They were getting more privileges.
(c) They were interrogated more frequently.
(d) Things were looking better.
5. Who was John's main teacher?
(a) A priest.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did John feel about the Vietnamese' actions in the August after he was offered an early release?
2. How often did John McCain see his grandfather?
3. John Sidney McCain Sr. was the first McCain to do what?
4. What medal did John Sidney McCain Sr. get for his courage and leadership in the Guadalcanal campaign?
5. Who helped the family when John's wife was struggling?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)