|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did John think as he ejected from the plane over Hanoi?
(a) He thought about his family.
(b) That he should followed his training.
(c) He thought the war was a nightmare.
(d) He couldn't think because he was unconscious.
2. What reputation did John Sidney McCain Sr. have while serving on the USS Ohio and the USS Baltimore?
(a) He was unknown.
(b) He was scorned.
(c) He was highly regarded.
(d) He was a partier.
3. What did the Vietnamese plan to do with John's release?
(a) Kill him right before release.
(b) Kill him right after release.
(c) Shame his father.
(d) Renege on their offer.
4. What was a problem when John entered high school?
(a) His grades.
(b) Making friends.
(c) His hearing.
(d) His propensity for getting in trouble.
5. Who helped prepare John for the Academy?
(a) The teachers at Episcopal High School.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) The teachers at the public school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when the enemy came near John?
2. How did Jack feel about the way America was fighting the Vietnam War?
3. What did the prisoners call the mayor of Hanoi's official residence?
4. What award did Jack receive after his work on the amphibious assault?
5. How did Jack feel about the men serving under him?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)