|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the prisoners able to do by April of 1969?
(a) Eat all they wanted.
(b) Play ping-pong and pool.
(c) Walk outside the gates.
(d) Call home.
2. Strategies from which wars are included in this book?
(a) The Civil War through World War II.
(b) The Revolution through World War I.
(c) World War I through the Vietnam War.
(d) World War I through World War II.
3. Early releases told Jack that John about all of the following except what?
(a) He was now fine.
(b) He was brave.
(c) He was wounded.
(d) He signed a confession.
4. What did the soldiers do their first night in Camp Unity?
(a) They sang songs and put on a play.
(b) They planned an escape.
(c) They stayed awake all night.
(d) They slept in peace.
5. What was John Sidney McCain Sr. supposed to avoid doing with his grandson?
(a) He wasn't supposed to talk with his grandson.
(b) He wasn't supposed to coddle his grandson.
(c) He was supposed to avoid all talk of war around his grandson.
(d) He wasn't supposed to watch his grandson alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the USS Gunnel supposed to do after its mission?
2. What strength did McCain's mother have that helped the family?
3. What did the Americans who were released in August tell the world?
4. What two factors contribute to a student's class standing?
5. This book offers a real account of what?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)