|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johnny Apple write?
(a) That John was missing.
(b) That John was dead.
(c) That John had joined the enemy.
(d) That John never went on a mission.
2. How did John Sidney McCain Sr. do in school?
(a) He was suspended for his grades.
(b) He was average academically.
(c) He did not do well in school.
(d) He was valedictorian.
3. How did John McCain remember his grandfather?
(a) As a small man that lived large.
(b) As a hero.
(c) As an autocratic presence.
(d) As a remote stranger.
4. What Operation did John participate in?
(a) Operation Jack Crack.
(b) Operation Coburg.
(c) Operation Coronado II.
(d) Operation Rolling Thunder.
5. How did those under John Sidney McCain Sr. view him?
(a) They didn't understand his decisions and felt he was just a partier who didn't take fighting seriously.
(b) They felt he was too autocratic.
(c) He was a born leader who garnered respect.
(d) They thought he was weak.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was John's main teacher?
2. How did Jack respond to the opinions of those under his command?
3. Where did Jack ask to have his change of command ceremony?
4. How did Jack react to wartime situations that became personal?
5. How was John different from his father and grandfather scholastically?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)