|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the ship taken for repairs?
(a) Back to Meridian.
(b) Nowhere -- it was underwater.
(c) Back to Pittsburgh.
(d) The Philippines.
2. This book offers a real account of what?
(a) John McCain's father's experiences in a prison camp.
(b) Triumphs and pitfalls of military men.
(c) Triumphs of politics.
(d) Pitfalls of politics.
3. How did the pilots feel about the orders they were given?
(a) They were frustrated.
(b) They refused to follow them.
(c) They thought the decisions were wise.
(d) They were angry.
4. How were the American prisoners treated after the three Americans were released and told their story?
(a) They were given less food.
(b) They were treated better.
(c) They were denied outdoor privileges.
(d) Their beatings increased.
5. What award did John Sidney McCain Sr. get for fighting to save damaged destroyers?
(a) Purple Heart.
(b) Medal of Honor.
(c) Distinguished Service Medal.
(d) Navy Cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. What medal did John Sidney McCain Sr. get for his courage and leadership in the Guadalcanal campaign?
2. How did the men serving under Jack feel about him?
3. Who helped the family when John's wife was struggling?
4. According to John McCain III, how do children of sailors feel?
5. Strategies from which wars are included in this book?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)