|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of John's favorite subjects in school?
(b) He hated all the subjects.
2. What were John's parents informed regarding his situation?
(a) They were told he was dead.
(b) They were told he was completely fine.
(c) They were told that he was gravely injured, yet would survive.
(d) They were told that he was gravely injured and would probably die.
3. How did Jack feel about the men serving under him?
(a) He loved them, but didn't think they were well trained.
(b) He greatly respected them.
(c) He was frustrated with them.
(d) He thought they were ignorant.
4. What did the Americans who were released in August tell the world?
(a) The Vietnamese propaganda was accurate.
(b) John had life easy thanks to his father.
(c) The Vietnamese actually favored the American prisoners.
(d) The Vietnamese did not treat prisoners well.
5. How did John Sidney McCain Sr feel about fighting?
(a) He hated it.
(b) He didn't like it, but thought there were times when a man had to fight.
(c) He didn't know what to do with himself in times of peace.
(d) It made him sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was John McCain when his grandfather died?
2. How much oxygen did the USS Gunnel have when it resurfaced after being deeply submerged when the Japanese were around?
3. What happened to John's wife while he was in the Hilton?
4. After John ejected from his plane, what we he even more determined to do?
5. How did John feel about the Committee of Liaison with Families of Servicemen Detained in North Vietnam?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)