|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jack command during World War II?
(a) Three battalions .
(b) Three cruisers.
(c) Three submarines.
(d) Three troops.
2. What did the signal from the USS Gunnel do?
(a) It saved their lives.
(b) It aggravated the enemy.
(c) It was lost in the stormy waters.
(d) It showed their position.
3. Why did the Vietnamese take John to the hospital?
(a) They didn't.
(b) They found out his father was an Admiral.
(c) He asked them to.
(d) It was common protocol for prisoners of war.
4. What was education for Navy families like?
(a) Focused on global history.
(b) Focused on American history.
5. In what area did John's interests lie?
(c) The Surface Navy.
(d) Naval Aviation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strength did McCain's mother have that helped the family?
2. What did Captain Hart give John demerits for?
3. How did John McCain view his father?
4. How were the prisoners treated up to the end of 1969?
5. What were the prisoners able to do by April of 1969?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)