|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the soldiers do their first night in Camp Unity?
(a) They sang songs and put on a play.
(b) They stayed awake all night.
(c) They planned an escape.
(d) They slept in peace.
2. How did Jack feel about the way America was fighting the Vietnam War?
(a) He didn't question it. He just did what he was ordered to do without comment.
(b) He thought they were doing a good job.
(c) He was embarrassed by his country's approach.
(d) He was frustrate and challenged Washington on it.
3. What protocol did the American Prisoners of War follow?
(a) The Navy Code.
(b) The American Creed.
(c) The Code of Honor.
(d) The Code of Conduct.
4. How often did John McCain see his grandfather?
(c) Once a month.
5. How many Americans were prisoners with John?
(b) Over 80.
(d) He was the only one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Roberta and John Sidney McCain Jr's wedding like?
2. What did John get more serious about during his second cruise on the USS Intrepid?
3. How many children did Carol and John have?
4. What did John and his friends start up in Meridian, Mississippi?
5. What happened to the USS Forrestal?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)