|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did people mourn for John Sidney McCain Sr .after his death?
(a) A week.
(b) A month.
(c) More than a decade.
(d) A year.
2. What did John get more serious about during his second cruise on the USS Intrepid?
(a) His grades.
(b) Getting married.
(c) His friendships.
(d) His career.
3. What did John Sidney McCain Sr do in the Second World War?
(a) He commanded all the land-based aircraft operations in the South Pacific for five months
(b) He finished school and joined the Navy.
(c) He became a pilot.
(d) He commanded a submarine.
4. What information did John give his interrogators?
(a) He pretended to speak another language.
(b) He confessed everything.
(c) He didn't tell them anything.
(d) No important information.
5. What were John's parents informed regarding his situation?
(a) They were told he was completely fine.
(b) They were told that he was gravely injured and would probably die.
(c) They were told he was dead.
(d) They were told that he was gravely injured, yet would survive.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did John Sidney McCain Sr. do in school?
2. Where was the ship taken for repairs?
3. What was the summer of 1969 like for John and the other prisoners?
4. Why did John go back to his old ways?
5. How did many of the prisoners communicate with their families?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)