|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reputation did John Sidney McCain Sr. have while serving on the USS Ohio and the USS Baltimore?
(a) He was scorned.
(b) He was highly regarded.
(c) He was unknown.
(d) He was a partier.
2. How did John feel about the soldiers who tried to escape and participated in forms of resistance?
(a) They were like lanterns leading the way with their honor, courage, and faith.
(b) He thought they were stupid.
(c) He was angry at them because everyone was punished for their thoughtless actions.
(d) He wished he had their bravery.
3. What did the Vietnamese plan to do with John's release?
(a) Renege on their offer.
(b) Kill him right after release.
(c) Shame his father.
(d) Kill him right before release.
4. How often did John McCain see his grandfather?
(a) Once a month.
5. How did John Sidney McCain Sr feel about fighting?
(a) He didn't know what to do with himself in times of peace.
(b) It made him sad.
(c) He didn't like it, but thought there were times when a man had to fight.
(d) He hated it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did John Sidney McCain Sr. die?
2. Jack's mom told John after the war that she would hear Jack doing what in his study?
3. Where did Jack ask to have his change of command ceremony?
4. What caused John the most dismay?
5. What did Jack command during World War II?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)