|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Roberta McCain's parents feel about John Sidney McCain Jr.?
(a) They adored him.
(b) They didn't appreciate him.
(c) They felt he would be a great leader one day.
(d) They tolerated him.
2. What did John do to Bob?
(a) He took a beating for him.
(b) He helped him escape.
(c) He stole his washrag.
(d) He gave him his own washrag when Bob was suffering.
3. What was John Sidney McCain Sr.'s appearance like?
(a) He always wore the most current styles when he was out of uniform.
(b) He was notoriously disheveled.
(c) He was immaculate.
(d) He never stepped out of uniform.
4. How did John respond when he was offered a chance to go home early?
(a) He cheered.
(b) He said he'd never go home.
(c) He taunted the other prisoners with his good fortune.
(d) He said he wouldn't go out of turn.
5. What reputation did John Sidney McCain Sr. have while serving on the USS Ohio and the USS Baltimore?
(a) He was scorned.
(b) He was a partier.
(c) He was unknown.
(d) He was highly regarded.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to John's wife while he was in the Hilton?
2. How did John feel about the Academy when he first arrived there?
3. Where did Jack go before he went to the Academy?
4. How old was John McCain when his grandfather died?
5. How did many of the prisoners communicate with their families?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)