|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did John feel about the Vietnamese' actions in the August after he was offered an early release?
(a) He wanted to kill himself.
(b) He thought their actions were futile.
(c) He was angry at the Vietnamese.
(d) He sympathized with their situation.
2. What happened if they were caught communicating?
(a) They were ridiculed.
(c) Thy received harsh punishment.
(d) They were killed.
3. What physical handicap almost kept John Sidney McCain Sr. from serving?
(a) Poor eyesight.
(b) A limp.
(c) Defective hearing.
(d) A weak arm.
4. How did John Sidney McCain Jr. feel about the Navy?
(a) He felt is was slightly more interesting than the Army.
(b) He was obsessed with it.
(c) He felt like joining it was a necessary chore.
(d) He thought it was the best of all the poor choices.
5. How many planes on the USS Forrestal were destroyed?
(a) Over 50.
(d) Over 20.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jack go before he went to the Academy?
2. Strategies from which wars are included in this book?
3. What was the result of having a famous father for John?
4. What were the prisoners able to do by April of 1969?
5. Where was the ship taken for repairs?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)