|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did those under John Sidney McCain Sr. view him?
(a) They felt he was too autocratic.
(b) They thought he was weak.
(c) He was a born leader who garnered respect.
(d) They didn't understand his decisions and felt he was just a partier who didn't take fighting seriously.
2. How long did people mourn for John Sidney McCain Sr .after his death?
(a) A year.
(b) More than a decade.
(c) A month.
(d) A week.
3. What was education for Navy families like?
(a) Focused on American history.
(b) Focused on global history.
4. What was John's term paper for history class about?
(a) World War I.
(c) The Civil War.
(d) His grandfather.
5. How many planes on the USS Forrestal were destroyed?
(a) Over 50.
(b) Over 20.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did John do while in solitary?
2. John Sidney McCain Sr. was the first McCain to do what?
3. How did John Sidney McCain Sr. die?
4. What were John's parents informed regarding his situation?
5. How did John McCain view his father?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)