|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the prisoners leave messages for each other?
(a) They didn't.
(b) In food.
(c) In clothing.
(d) Washroom drains.
2. This book offers a real account of what?
(a) Triumphs and pitfalls of military men.
(b) Pitfalls of politics.
(c) John McCain's father's experiences in a prison camp.
(d) Triumphs of politics.
3. What amphibious assault did Jack command?
(a) Operation Camargue.
(b) Operation Steel Pike 1.
(c) Operation Chromite.
(d) Operation Balavegaya.
4. What strength did McCain's mother have that helped the family?
(a) She was brilliant.
(b) She was impeccably neat.
(c) She knew the inner-workings of the Navy.
(d) She had natural charm, beauty, and social graces.
5. What Operation did John participate in?
(a) Operation Jack Crack.
(b) Operation Coburg.
(c) Operation Rolling Thunder.
(d) Operation Coronado II.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reputation did John Sidney McCain Sr. have while serving on the USS Ohio and the USS Baltimore?
2. According to John McCain III, how do children of sailors feel?
3. How many planes on the USS Forrestal were destroyed?
4. Where did Jack go before he went to the Academy?
5. What happened after John Sidney McCain Sr. made a decision during a typhoon?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)