|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were John McCain's heroes?
(a) All Marines.
(b) John Sidney McCain Jr. and Sr.
(c) His ancestors back to the Revolution.
(d) All Naval men.
2. How did John feel when his chance of action didn't come to fruition?
(a) He was frustrated that they settled the situation peaceably.
(b) He was angry that they had to waste their time there.
(c) He was relieved.
(d) It whetted his appetite for action.
3. How did John relate to the bully later in life?
(a) He felt a connection since they both tried to please their fathers.
(b) He apologized to the bully and they became tentative friends.
(c) He realized he, too, had been a bully.
(d) They became close friends.
4. What did John and his friends start up in Meridian, Mississippi?
(a) The Meridian Gospel Church.
(b) A band.
(c) The Key Fess Yacht Club.
(d) An acting troupe.
5. What were John's parents informed regarding his situation?
(a) They were told he was completely fine.
(b) They were told that he was gravely injured and would probably die.
(c) They were told that he was gravely injured, yet would survive.
(d) They were told he was dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened after John Sidney McCain Sr. made a decision during a typhoon?
2. How did the officers feel about Captain Ben Hart?
3. What strength did McCain's mother have that helped the family?
4. Why did the Vietnamese take John to the hospital?
5. What job did John McCain's grandfather have?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)