|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did John Sidney McCain Sr feel about fighting?
(a) It made him sad.
(b) He hated it.
(c) He didn't know what to do with himself in times of peace.
(d) He didn't like it, but thought there were times when a man had to fight.
2. What Operation did John participate in?
(a) Operation Coburg.
(b) Operation Coronado II.
(c) Operation Rolling Thunder.
(d) Operation Jack Crack.
3. What information did John give his interrogators?
(a) No important information.
(b) He didn't tell them anything.
(c) He pretended to speak another language.
(d) He confessed everything.
4. According to John McCain III, how do children of sailors feel?
(a) Like they get to see the world.
(b) They want to be just like their fathers and don't think of other career options.
(c) Angry at the government for taking their fathers away.
(d) They don't see their fathers much, but they understand why and are proud.
5. What did the prisoners call the mayor of Hanoi's official residence?
(a) The Plantation.
(b) The Pit.
(c) The White House.
(d) The Jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did John do while in solitary?
2. How did the men serving under Jack feel about him?
3. How did those under John Sidney McCain Sr. view him?
4. What did John and his friends start up in Meridian, Mississippi?
5. What strength did McCain's mother have that helped the family?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)