|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did John Sidney McCain Sr. do in school?
(a) He was average academically.
(b) He was suspended for his grades.
(c) He was valedictorian.
(d) He did not do well in school.
2. What did the Frenchman who interviewed John want him to do?
(a) Speak against the United States.
(b) Tell the truth about being a prisoner.
(c) Offer classified information.
3. According to John McCain III, how do children of sailors feel?
(a) Like they get to see the world.
(b) They want to be just like their fathers and don't think of other career options.
(c) They don't see their fathers much, but they understand why and are proud.
(d) Angry at the government for taking their fathers away.
4. How was John different from his father and grandfather scholastically?
(a) He was a model student.
(b) He failed everything.
(c) He kept skipping grades.
(d) He enjoyed some subjects.
5. What were John's parents informed regarding his situation?
(a) They were told he was completely fine.
(b) They were told that he was gravely injured and would probably die.
(c) They were told that he was gravely injured, yet would survive.
(d) They were told he was dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was John's term paper for history class about?
2. How did the Vietnamese want people to think they treated the prisoners?
3. What strength did McCain's mother have that helped the family?
4. What physical handicap almost kept John Sidney McCain Sr. from serving?
5. Strategies from which wars are included in this book?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)