|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Distinguished Service Medals did John Sidney McCain Sr. receive during World War II?
2. Where did the prisoners leave messages for each other?
(a) In food.
(b) In clothing.
(c) They didn't.
(d) Washroom drains.
3. What did John Sidney McCain Jr. and his wife find when they came home from their dinner date?
(a) John Sidney McCain Sr was sleeping with his tiny grandson.
(b) John Sidney McCain Sr was missing, and the baby was alone.
(c) John Sidney McCain Sr was drunk.
(d) The house was a disaster.
4. After John ejected from his plane, what we he even more determined to do?
(a) Get to Vietnam.
(b) Take more flying lessons.
(c) Become an aircraft mechanic.
(d) Quit the military.
5. How did John relate to the bully later in life?
(a) He apologized to the bully and they became tentative friends.
(b) He realized he, too, had been a bully.
(c) He felt a connection since they both tried to please their fathers.
(d) They became close friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did John go back to his old ways?
2. In what area did John's interests lie?
3. What strength did McCain's mother have that helped the family?
4. Why were prisoners taken out of their cells?
5. What position did Jack assume in London?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)