|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did John McCain remember his grandfather?
(a) As a small man that lived large.
(b) As an autocratic presence.
(c) As a remote stranger.
(d) As a hero.
2. How did John Sidney McCain Jr. feel about the Navy?
(a) He thought it was the best of all the poor choices.
(b) He was obsessed with it.
(c) He felt like joining it was a necessary chore.
(d) He felt is was slightly more interesting than the Army.
3. What amphibious assault did Jack command?
(a) Operation Camargue.
(b) Operation Steel Pike 1.
(c) Operation Chromite.
(d) Operation Balavegaya.
4. Who were John McCain's heroes?
(a) His ancestors back to the Revolution.
(b) All Naval men.
(c) All Marines.
(d) John Sidney McCain Jr. and Sr.
5. "Faith of My Fathers" is about all the following men except for which one?
(a) John Sidney McCain III.
(b) Slew McCain.
(c) John Laurence McCain.
(d) John Sidney McCain Jr.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did John feel about his actions regarding the bully?
2. How did John Sidney McCain Sr. do in school?
3. How long did people mourn for John Sidney McCain Sr .after his death?
4. What did the signal from the USS Gunnel do?
5. What did John get more serious about during his second cruise on the USS Intrepid?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)