|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was John's main teacher?
(a) A priest.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
2. How was John different from his father and grandfather scholastically?
(a) He kept skipping grades.
(b) He was a model student.
(c) He failed everything.
(d) He enjoyed some subjects.
3. What did Jake and Slew find difficult when they talked about war experiences to elementary students?
(a) It was difficult remembering all that happened.
(b) They had a hard time keeping their language clean.
(c) They had too many traumatic memories.
(d) They had to mentally sort out the confidential information.
4. What trouble did John get into in Spain?
(a) He inadvertently insulted a chief commander in Spain.
(b) He separated from his unit and got lost.
(c) He flew too low and knocked over some power lines.
(d) He was arrested for public drunkeness.
5. What did John think as he ejected from the plane over Hanoi?
(a) He thought the war was a nightmare.
(b) That he should followed his training.
(c) He couldn't think because he was unconscious.
(d) He thought about his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the prisoners leave messages for each other?
2. What happened if they were caught communicating?
3. What happened when the enemy came near John?
4. What Operation did John participate in?
5. How did John feel about his actions regarding the bully?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)