|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Americans were prisoners with John?
(a) He was the only one.
(b) Over 80.
2. What did Johnny Apple write?
(a) That John was dead.
(b) That John had joined the enemy.
(c) That John was missing.
(d) That John never went on a mission.
3. What did John Sidney McCain Sr do in the Second World War?
(a) He commanded a submarine.
(b) He became a pilot.
(c) He finished school and joined the Navy.
(d) He commanded all the land-based aircraft operations in the South Pacific for five months
4. What were John's parents informed regarding his situation?
(a) They were told that he was gravely injured, yet would survive.
(b) They were told he was completely fine.
(c) They were told that he was gravely injured and would probably die.
(d) They were told he was dead.
5. How old was John McCain when his grandfather died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What Army exercises in training did John excel in?
2. What reputation did John Sidney McCain Sr. have while serving on the USS Ohio and the USS Baltimore?
3. What happened if they were caught communicating?
4. What did the guard draw in the dirt at Christmas?
5. What was John supposed to do in Hanoi on his mission?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)